Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:38 am

Tessa looked at Damien. “ No but after what I seen how this is affecting Lily. I want to leave the country. Maybe go to live in France after my father passes away.” She felt bad about Lily, she knew that this was why she never told her about Damien.

“ And this is why I keep Lily to myself. I don't know if I can trust you Damien. After everything that you put me through.”

She smiled just a little bit. “ I have been looking at a house. It is big enough for Lily and I. Right now I am staying at my father's house till the deal goes through. He has been helping me with getting the down payment for it.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:15 am

Damien was never going to get out of the cauldron at this rate. At least the the tension had calmed a little.

Placing the spell over Lily again, he really wished he could have this conversation without her here.

"Of course it is going to affect her Tes, you have got her believing that we would get back together when I met her. Life is not a fairy tail anymore Tes, we have to work things out for her and then she will understand."

Damien walked back over and sat back in the chair. "You know what Tes, it doesn't matter to me if you trust me I understand that. But you have to realize I am a different person now and I have a lot of responsibilities now." Damien sighed.

"You know you have all those years of alimony in Gringotts you know. You could use that it is yours and you deserve it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:26 am

Tessa then sighed. “ Damien until now she had no idea who you was. I never told her anything about you. She made all of this plans so that she could get her mother and father back. That girl is smarter than me at that age. She has been trying to make potions, but they end up a mess.”

“ You know what Damien, I don't have time for this. I have to get home and make sure Lily has her nap in. But since you are her father, I will let you keep her once in a while.” She then walked over and grabbed Lily's hand. “ Yes I know I plan on using that.” She waited for Damien to reply to her question.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:11 am

Damien had to laugh when she talked about messing up potions. "I can see what a mess that would make, I was the same way with potions when I was little."

Damien sighed when she said she needed a nap. "Thank you Tessa, for allowing me to spend time with her, I have always known you would make a wonderful mother, even if we didn't have the three girls, we at least have one." Damien smiled.

"I am glad that you will be using the money, I will add additional funds to cover for the care of Lily."

Damien bent down to Lily's level and kissed her cheek, "Now you be good for mommy ok, and remember daddy loves you." He stood back up and was about to turn and leave, but he wanted to do one thing first.

Damien turned and hugged Tessa and whispered in her hear "I am truly sorry for everything I did to you, but things will get better you will see." Then he kissed the top of her head and walked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:18 am

Tessa rolled her eyes. “ You have no idea. I have told her that she needs to not do it for a while, so I been letting her help me cook.”

She then sighed a little bit. “ Don't make me regret doing this. I started to have my thoughts of coming back.” He then started to talk about something she said when she was in her first year. “ I was still young at the time. And I recalled you wanted a boy.”

“ Thank you, I been making by with whatever my father would send me before. This will help give her a better life.”

Tessa then grabbed Lily's hand and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:21 am

Tessa was watching Damien with Lily. And all she could do was smile, she finally told her daughter the truth.

“ I will but I want to go home with you some time.” She then seen her mother smiling. Telling her another time. She then grabbed her mommy hand and walked away.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2