Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Character Request  EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Character Request  EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Character Request  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Character Request  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Character Request  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Character Request  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Character Request  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Character Request  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Character Request  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Character Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy
Founder / Retired Administrator

Female Posts : 811

Character Request  Empty
PostSubject: Character Request    Character Request  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Hey everyone! Very Happy

So, originally we had this little thread here for charrie requests, but then I had the Floo Network idea and we binned it Razz But, it seems that people's charrie requests aren't being filled and this is MOST displeasing.

So, without further ado, if you have a charrie request post it here!

Character Name:
Request:
Additional Details:

Just fill that out ^^
Back to top Go down
https://thethirdwizardingwar.rpg-board.net
Tyyne Ylönen
Tyyne Ylönen

Character Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request    Character Request  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:56 am

Character Request: Fiancée

Name: Bence Vigné

Character Details: A pure blood, and an adept Auror who chose the sword during the sorting ceremony at Durmstrang. He met Tyyne on his way out of the German Ministry of Magic, while she was on her way in to test for teaching qualifications. He chatted her up and they went to a café afterwards. It was a week later before she received her first owl to go to dinner with him, and before she knew they were dating, and in no time at all engaged. His anger came out shortly after their engagement when he first struck her, he quickly apologized and she forgave him. This would set the tone for their quickly downward spiraling relationship in which Tyype is drowning without be aware of it.

Although he is very abusive he maintains that he loves Tyyne and is prone to lavish and extravagant romantic acts.

~o~o

Character Request: Childhood Sweet Heart, Close Friend

Name: Reima Oikarinen

Character Details: A half blood raised by his widower Muggle father he is a gifted healer. He met Tyyne of their way to Durmstrang, they were both unsure of themselves at quite afraid. Each being the only other Fin they knew they quickly latched onto one another for comfort and security as they entered this strange new world and had to learn an entirely new language. He, as with Tyyne chose the book. Their friendship soon blossomed over their years together, but never grew more than just a friendship. Reima has always been madly in love with Tyyne and hates himself for letting her pass him by.

He knows that there is something wrong with her relationship to Bence but not the extent, if he did however he would most likely kill him.

~o~o
Back to top Go down
Tricia Cissi Black
Tricia Cissi Black
German - Pureblood - West Wing Dormers Second Year
German - Pureblood - West Wing Dormers Second Year

Female Posts : 44

Character Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request    Character Request  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:08 pm

Character Name/s: Tricia Cissi Black & Nara Bella Black
Character Request: A Mother and a Father
Additional Details:
Phineas Black - He is the father of the girls and a CEO of a mega corporation, ensuring that he is famous in both the Wizarding and Muggle world. He is the grandson of the famous Bellatrix Lestrange, or as she changed her name back to after coming back to life VIA her horcrux, Black. Phineas can act however you want, though keep in mind that he is rich, powerful and influential in two worlds. His hair colour can be black or brown, and his eye colour can be brown, grey or green.

Abby-Lee Black (neé Jordan) - This woman is the mother of the girls. Abby-Lee really brings her family to fame as she is a very popular singer in all of Europe and is able to sing in English, German and all of those languages that are features within Europe. She is also a witch, and so she is very famous in both the wizarding and muggle world. She is also a big singer in the wizarding world as well. Abby-Lee can have whatever hair colour you wish, but her eye colour has to be brown or green. She can also act however you want, though she is a bit of a diva at times.

Both parents could work at Durmstrang, but this is optional.

Contact me VIA PM to fill in this request! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Esme Argeneau
Esme Argeneau
British - Pureblood - Lead Singer of 'Fallen'
British - Pureblood - Lead Singer of 'Fallen'

Female Posts : 13

Character Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request    Character Request  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:06 am

Character Name: Esme Argeneau

Request: Band members for 'Fallen'

Additional Details: Okay Esme is the lead singer for the famous world wide band called 'Fallen' and she is looking for band memebers and they must live in Britian it doesn't matter if their guys or girls and please PM if you'd like to be in the band.
Here's the positions that are available:
Lead Guitarst: AVAILABLE (Must be a guy)
Back up Guitarst: Mamie Rex
Drummer: AVAILABLE
Bassist: RESERVED

Last edited by Esme Argeneau on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Character Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request    Character Request  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:57 am

Character Name: Aurore Delacour
Character Request: Love Interest
Additional Details: Okay, so basically Aurore was a total snob and a spell was used on her to send her into the Old Western America in the year 1845 at age 11. Her memories were replaced of growing up in the town, and her magic was confiscated whilst she lived there. She grew up in the town and learned to be humble and grateful for everything, though she became rather submissive and believes that men are worth more than women. During her time there, she married and had a daughter named Fai - who was aged 3 when Aurore's spell timed out and she was sent back to 1855. So, Aurore needs a guy who introduces her back into society and she told about her past. She now 21, btw. x3 But yeah, she needs someone who she'll fall in love with and be torn when she creates a spell that enables her to go back to 1845 so she can retrieve her daughter, but she see's her husband and isn't sure what to do because she loves him, but she loves the new guy and is all torn. Yup. Pm me if you're interested. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aislinn Monroe
Aislinn Monroe
British - Halfblood - Daily Prophet Photographer
British - Halfblood - Daily Prophet Photographer

Character Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request    Character Request  EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:05 am

Character Name: Aislinn Monroe
Request: a love Intrest and a older sister
Additional Details: okay so for Aislinn's sister her name is Mary and she is the party girl whom tries to force Aislinn To go to parties and meet a guy but other than that she's up to you.

For the love Intrest he has to be the dangerous type and loves to take risks his name and everything else is up to you Razz PM if you're interested
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Conner
Roxanne Conner
British - Pureblood - Bar Owner & Member of Dark Ones
British - Pureblood - Bar Owner & Member of Dark Ones

Character Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request    Character Request  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:11 am

Character Name: Roxanne Conner
Request: Stephan Watson (Husband)
Additional Details: Okay so he's really up to you all he has to do is love her PM if you're intrested and we'll talk Razz
Back to top Go down
Belleà de Cendres
Belleà de Cendres
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Female Posts : 44

Character Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request    Character Request  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:05 pm

Character Name: Belleà & Vereà de Cendres
Request: A future-husband for Belleà, who's gonna be Vereà's future dad Razz
Additional Details: I'm not very choosy, actually. Razz The future-husband/boyfriend is supposed to be French. Like I said, not too choosy. Existing characters are allowed (remember, French), but you could create a new char if you wanna. Very Happy Just Owl me, then we could talk about how Belleà and the guy would meet.
Back to top Go down
Aderyn Bricen
Aderyn Bricen

Character Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request    Character Request  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:37 am

Character Name: Aderyn Bricen
Request: A father for my baby!
Additional Details: She partied too much, got hammered, and she fell pregnant in seventh year. Someone who would be about 22 or older..... That's about it. She never knew who the father was.
Back to top Go down
Angelica Raine
Angelica Raine

Character Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request    Character Request  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:52 am

Character Name: Angelica Raine
Request: Daniella Raine (sister)
Additional Details: she's really up to you PM if you're intrested and we'll talk Razz here's my profile for more info

https://thethirdwizardingwar.rpg-board.net/t1132-angelica-raine
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Regan
Gabrielle Regan

Character Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request    Character Request  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:10 pm

Character Name: Gabrielle Regan
Request: A brother- Noah Regan
Additional Details: He works for the Ministry and is a year younger than herself (21). The celeb claim can be anyone, just someone with dark hair like Gab. He was sorted into Slytherin, so he's more of a loner type. (His family were all sorted into Hufflepuff / Ravenclaw) You can create all the backround stuff, but with those ideas in mind. (21, ministry worker, former Slytherin)
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison
British - Pureblood - Slytherin Second Year
British - Pureblood - Slytherin Second Year

Female Posts : 203

Character Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request    Character Request  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:32 am

Character name: Olivia Harrison
Request: Jacoby Harrison (eldest brother) age 19
Additional Details: He's quite goofy and a total prankster. He's very close with his sister (me) and he always make her sneak out with him to see the sunset or sunrise at the beach. He's the type of guy that will scream something like 'Help! Someone is trying to rape me! Ahh!' when you give him a back hug. He's very goofy and funny. he's pretty weird at times but when it comes to the people that he loves, he very protective of them.
You can claim any celebrity you want and he doesn't need to have red hair since their father is not a redhead.

Contact me if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Antoinette Coupe
Antoinette Coupe

Character Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request    Character Request  EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:11 am

Character Name: Antoinette Coupe
Request: Friends with benefits
Additional Details: Okay, so Toni's a bitter person inside even though she's all bubbly and out-there towards most people. She just wants to forget who she is sometimes and feel the slightest bit loved, so this would be like her best (guy) friend, or even just someone she knows and is friends with and they decide hey, why don't we be friends with benefits? Nothing has to actually develop between them, it could just be that their friendship is falling apart because of it, or she starts to develop feelings for him, or he likes someone else or idk, but for some random reason in the future they could break it off, but for now she needs someone to make her forget her troubles. I mean, it'd be fun if something developed between them and it was cliché dramatic and shit, but that doesn't have to happen. This can be an already existing character, or a new one idk too much.
PM me if you're interested. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy

Female Posts : 811

Character Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request    Character Request  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:37 am

Character Name: Alcyone Malfoy
Request: One Night Stand/ Future Love Interest/ Babies Daddy
Additional Details: GASP PLOT TWIST.
Okay, so since Kristy's off to live her life (good luck with your boyfriend and your job Smile ) I decided that I wanted to make Alcy's plot a little more active. Enter dramatic plot twist, and Mr. One Night Stand. Basically, Alcy got drunk on the anniversary of Capella's (her deceased sister) death, and she was at a pub and she met this guy and one thing led to another and stuff happens.
NOW, turns out he's actually her twins father. :O IKR? And she's realised that it is a possibility that this guy is. So, she's fallen out of love with Jasper, plus she can't get this guy out of her head because she remembers that night and she's like nongjfdg you know? Yeah.
So, she's going to randomly bump into him after the divorce and like :O drama. you know? Just pm me if you want to take him. Razz

Filled by Jonathan Doyle! Very Happy

Last edited by Alcyone Malfoy on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thethirdwizardingwar.rpg-board.net
Violet Dante
Violet Dante
British - Pureblood - Adult
British - Pureblood - Adult

Character Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request    Character Request  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:39 am

Character Name: Violet Dante
Request: Love Interest
Additional Details: I kind of want someone who isn't a dark one, someone innocent and stuff. They would like, run into each other, talk, then leave. Maybe a one night stand? But they meet again and it turns into something more Very Happy

Idk, if you want it PM me and talk about the plot bunny
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

Male Posts : 89

Character Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request    Character Request  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:32 am

Character Name: Dimitrius Skaia

Request: Love interest I suppose.

Additional Details: He's twenty-eight and a shameless flirt I must admit. Do not be surprised if he forgets things, but he is rather innocent considering. He prefers reading and his Alaskan Malamute puppy, and if you try to put yourself before his sister, it just won't work out. You'll have to get used to a weird glowing scar on his shoulder and don't ask him about it unless you're really close; he won't tell you otherwise. He can be reserved and withdrawn, but he's kind and polite to everyone. At least, he tries to be. He's Deputy Highmaster at Durmstrang, so don't be surprised if he's busy with teaching or paperwork.

PM if interested I guess.
Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel
French - Pureblood - Healer & Model
French - Pureblood - Healer & Model

Character Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request    Character Request  EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:18 am

Character Name: Adolphe Morel
Request: a twin sister
Additional Details: She's the total opposite of him. She loves partying and she loves to have fun. They are very close though and she is always there for him. You can choose any celebrity doesn't really matter.

Taken by Gabrielle

Last edited by Adolphe Morel on Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brielle Tavin
Brielle Tavin
British - Pureblood - Ravenclaw First Year
British - Pureblood - Ravenclaw First Year

Character Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request    Character Request  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Character name: Brielle Tavin / Odette Cambry
Request: Friends for the two of them / love interests?
Additional Details: I just need to post with my students! Smile

Back to top Go down
Jamie Wright
Jamie Wright
British - Muggleborn - Hufflepuff Second Year
British - Muggleborn - Hufflepuff Second Year

Character Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request    Character Request  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:58 am

Character Name: Jamie Wright

Request: Best friend/Love interest~!

Additional Details: Okay, so like this guy would have to be really friendly and shit, and he'd be nice to her and they'd be fast friends. The relationship wouldn't develop until around 5th/6th year, and then it'd just be awesome and shit, nothing dramatic, okay? BUT, the drama DOES happen afterwards, and it's biggg. So yeah, I can't just post the big thing here because it's ma special plot but if you want to fill this, pm me. BE WARNED: I may reject you. Don't be offended, i'm just going to be really picky about who fills this! Razz
Back to top Go down
Holbry Allyn
Holbry Allyn

Character Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request    Character Request  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:22 am

Character Name: Holbry Allyn
Request: Love (?) Interest or rather arranged marriage
Additional Details: Holbry grew up in a very old-fashioned Pureblood family, so it's no surprise that she would be forced into an arranged marriage. This could be a loveless marriage or they can grow to fall in love. I'm open to anything. PM if interested!
Back to top Go down
Remi Harris
Remi Harris
British - Pureblood - Dragon Handler & Professional Model
British - Pureblood - Dragon Handler & Professional Model

Character Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request    Character Request  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:42 pm

Character Name: Remi Harris
Request: best friend & love interest
Additional Details: For the best friend it doesn't really matter if it's a girl or a guy. He/she will be the person that Remi opens up to and is always there for him no matter what. For the love interest I don't really mind her character but it would be better if she's not a dark one. She just has to be someone loyal and can deal with Remi's love for extreme sports and busy schedule.

So PM me if you're interested
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Zakrevsky
Roxanne Zakrevsky
British - Halfblood - Head Auror
British - Halfblood - Head Auror

Character Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request    Character Request  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Character Name: Roxanne Zakrevsky
Request: A best friend, friends, enemies, love interest and critics
Additional Details: For the best friend, it needs to be someone that she can have known ever since she moved to Britain, or even before. It will be the one person she would trust her life to. Also, Roxanne doesn't have much of a plot yet, and I'd love a ton of other friends Very Happy
For the love interest, he needs to be a very patient person; she doesn't open up much to people, and it will take time for her to trust him. She can seem cold at first glance, but when the more you talk to her, the more she warms up.
She needs enemies, since she is the Head Auror, but it would be cool with one in particular.
Since she is only twenty-one years old, she needs critics that will constantly pick on her. Preferably someone who works in the Daily Prophet or other magazines in Britain.

And that's pretty much it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Character Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Request    Character Request  Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Request

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1