Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
You Again (Lars and Violet) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
You Again (Lars and Violet) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
You Again (Lars and Violet) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
You Again (Lars and Violet) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
You Again (Lars and Violet) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
You Again (Lars and Violet) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
You Again (Lars and Violet) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
You Again (Lars and Violet) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
You Again (Lars and Violet) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

You Again (Lars and Violet)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lars Wilhelm
Lars Wilhelm

You Again (Lars and Violet) Empty
PostSubject: You Again (Lars and Violet)   You Again (Lars and Violet) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:41 am

Lars had been in London for a business deal. It ended up going poorly, and he killed the poor fellow. The squabble was over the price he wanted to purchase a rare whip for. He needed the whip for a client who had inquired about it, so he stabbed him through the heart with a dagger he had up his sleeve. The man died quickly, and he left the scene without leaving a single trace of his ever being there.

That was last night, and this morning he was tired. So, he had come to get a caffeine boost from coffee before he flew back to Germany. He preferred traveling by broomstick, disillusioning himself while in the air. Apparation and portkey travel just wasn't the same, he'd always loved flying.

Turning around as the door opened, he noticed the girl he'd met at a bar before. Her name was Violet Dante, and he suspected she might be a British Dark One. At the least she had a delicious love for evil things, just like him. "Miss Dante, care to join me?" Lars asked her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante
Violet Dante
British - Pureblood - Adult

PostSubject: Re: You Again (Lars and Violet)   You Again (Lars and Violet) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:40 am

Violet had been in Germany for no other reason than to enjoy the sites.

She hadn't been there to kill anyone, which both upsetted and angered her. Dusk has specificially told her there wasn't anyone to attack, and it had broughten a pout to her full lips. Violet dressed quickly in black leggings and a tight blue v neck shirt, and when she put on her boots, she quickly apparated to her favorite coffee shop in Germany, the coffee club.

Violet quickly ordered a vanilla latte and found no one to flirt with. The men that were in there did indeed stare, but Violet's eyes wandered over their faces bordely, like she was looking at the dead. With little interest and little remorse. For some reason Lars wandered through her mibd, and Violet quickly drowned the thought with a sip of her coffee. She never went back to the things she had already played with.

Just as she opened the door, she was stopped by the man himself; Lars. "Well, mr.Wilhelm, where ever are we going?" Violet asked a bit too sweetly, and a bit too politely.
Back to top Go down
Lars Wilhelm
Lars Wilhelm

PostSubject: Re: You Again (Lars and Violet)   You Again (Lars and Violet) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:58 am

To his surprise, Violet was actually acting like a sweet girl. The last time they'd met the woman spoke of the joy of killing and such things. Maybe it wasn't as odd as he found it, he didn't know her very well yet after all. Perhaps there was a sweet side buried somewhere inside her.

Smiling at her a little bit, he held the door for her. "I was going to just ask if you wanted to talk over our coffee. If you'd prefer to go somewhere else though, that's fine with me. Would you like to go for a walk?" he asked her.

He'd been thinking about Violet since they'd encountered each other. A most peculiar woman, he definitely wanted to get to know her better. But, she'd left before he'd found a way to contact her. This time he would make sure they'd see each other again.
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante
Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: You Again (Lars and Violet)   You Again (Lars and Violet) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:20 am

"A walk?" Violet asked with a wrinkle of ger nose. There was a undertone of sarcasm, but.she would be shocked if he caught that. Violet was going for the innocent side, as she was in no mood to pick up where she started with him. Let him swim for her, as she pushed his head down farther and farther into the water.

The thought brought a genuine smile to the brunette's face.

Violet inspected Lars like she was choosing what to eat for a meal, with some interest, but not enough to motivate her in any way. She wondered what brought him to Germany, and she sipped her coffee, barely wincing at the burn of her tongue. "Another coffee would be a good thing for me." Violet decided, walking back into the building, not waiting for Lar's response.
Back to top Go down
Lars Wilhelm
Lars Wilhelm

PostSubject: Re: You Again (Lars and Violet)   You Again (Lars and Violet) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Clearly that was not something she wanted to do, and he thought there may have been a bit of sarcasm there, though he wasn't sure. "I'll take that as a no." There was a glint in her eyes, she was up to something. Lars knew that she was different from any girl he'd met before, more dangerous for sure.

Her smile did nothing to set him at ease, instead it made him feel uneasy. While it was a beautiful smile, which made his heart race, it made him think that she was planning something...unpleasant.

Part of him was telling him to leave then and there, that this wasn't a good use of his time. That would have been the logical thing to do, but for once in his life he wasn't being rational. Following Violet back in, he decided he might as well get something to eat and ordered a sandwich. She was a pretty one, that much was for sure. "So Violet, what brings you to Germany? I live here, my weapons shop is in the more...shady area." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante
Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: You Again (Lars and Violet)   You Again (Lars and Violet) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:12 pm

Violet merely raised a brow at Lars's obvious displeasure at her late answer. It made her sigh aloud, seeing how dangerous he possibly was, but he was so soft. It made her both want to pinch his cheeks and slap him across the face at him being so idiotic. Lars was someone she wanted to get to know, and it was probably because she felt the surge to kill.

He was much too nice, yet so dangerous. Violet's eyes narrowed shiftily, wondering if he in return was planning her murder. Let the best one win, my dear. Violet thought darkly with a small smirk.

Violet ordered nothing, sitting down in the back area, away from anyone who would be able to listen in. She stirred her coffee lazily with a spoon, crossing her leg over the other. The chair she had chosen was comfy, and a small fire was in the fireplace.

"Germany wasn't of my choosing. I just ended up here." Violet's attention was drawn from the fire and she stared at Lars with daggers in her eyes, wondering why on earth he would choose Germany for a weapons location.
Back to top Go down
Lars Wilhelm
Lars Wilhelm

PostSubject: Re: You Again (Lars and Violet)   You Again (Lars and Violet) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Lars was both attracted to Violet and wary of her. He knew she was dangerous, and that it would most likely be better to steer clear of her; but, his heart was telling him to stay with her. Having never dealt with emotions even close to resembling love before, he didn't know whether this was just lust or a crush or what. All he knew was that he wanted to get to know her.

Something changed in Violet's eyes, and he felt a small seed of fear in the pit of his stomach. It was quickly replaced by anger at himself, if she was planning something he would just have to deal with it then. He refused to be afraid of a woman he hardly new.

Choosing the back area away from people wasn't a big surprise, he usually did the same. Taking his seat, he tried not to be distracted by her beautiful exterior, Lars knew he needed to keep his wits about him.

"I see, so you aren't here intentionally. If you are wondering why I have my shop in Germany it's because I grew up here. Seemed as good a place as any to set up a life." Lars said, shrugging. This time he ignored her when she glared at him. "So, what do you want to talk about? You can ask me whatever you'd like, no guarantee I'd answer of course, but I might depending on what the question is."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante
Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: You Again (Lars and Violet)   You Again (Lars and Violet) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:01 am

Violet almost laughed aloud at the fear that was quickly passed through Lars's eyes. She knew exactly the effect that she had on men, and this was always the amusing part. Buttering them up enough so that she can snap their necks in half. Violet showed no emotion on her face, but she had a particularly smug disposition.

Glad he followed her, Violet checked out the sad excuses of the people who were there with the pair. An old man grumbling to himself, a woman who showed lack of sleep, and a man no older than herself, reading some sort of paper. No one to be suspicious about.

"You grew up in Germany? How touching." Violet replied flatly, flipping her hair behind her shoulder. She inspected the ends, knowing that she would need to cut it down. Instead, she opted to tie it into a messy bun. Close enough.

"You may ask all the questions, and I shall be answering them." Violet had no intention of asking him anything until she warded him off enough.
Back to top Go down
Lars Wilhelm
Lars Wilhelm

PostSubject: Re: You Again (Lars and Violet)   You Again (Lars and Violet) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:15 am

Lars knew that Violet was sure of herself, because of that he would make sure to be careful. Instinct told him that she was in a violent mood. He knew what those were like, and how dangerous they could be because he'd had his fair share of them. It had been a long time since he was out of his depth, but he thought that he might be now. Why did this beautiful girl have to be so darn frustrating? If she was somebody else he would have had a fun time trying to seduce her, as things were he didn't want to do that.

The coffee shop was very dull at the moment, nobody of interest at all. This was the clean-cut part of the town, very boring in his opinion. Most of the time the people in the area where his shop was located were much more interesting. One of the reasons why he had chosen to live there.

"I suppose so, though I didn't grew up in a very touching way. Since a young age I've had to fend for myself, and my family is dead now." he told her. "Learned not to trust anybody the hard way." Lars muttered under his breath. Was this conversation boring her so much she had nothing better to do than examine her hair? He was really starting to get annoyed by her.

"Okay, what do you do for a living? Also, what do you think of me? We've met twice now, I'm curious as to your impression." he admitted, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante
Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: You Again (Lars and Violet)   You Again (Lars and Violet) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:33 am

Violet was beginning to grow restless at how she couldn't explain how she felt about Lars. He was sweet, but he obviously had a dark side, opting for the wepanary business. He was hiding something, whether that be his identity or just his personality. Come to think of it, Violet had to question if Lars was even his name. If only she hadn't told him her real name, then she wouldn't be left questioning his every move.

Violet pouted, sipping her coffee. She was bored, and she found herself flicking from the fire to Lars, wondering why he wouldn't try to talk to her. She was pretty enough to at least keep a decent conversation going, he couldn't leave here out in the dust on this.

Violet's ears perked at his background. It helped explain some of he questions. Adjusting her body to face Lars completely, she nodded once slowly. "I think that's how everyone learns things, Lars. The hard way." The interest in her eyes had vanished at his snarky comment. Violet's eyes were staring into his, a brow raised, a cold expression on her face.

"Whatever people need me to do. I model, I heal, I kill." Violet's tone was careless, but there was honesty tied around it. "I'm not going to say. I've only met you twice, it's not like you have an impression of me." Violet crossed her arms over her chest, an impatient look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lars Wilhelm
Lars Wilhelm

PostSubject: Re: You Again (Lars and Violet)   You Again (Lars and Violet) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:31 am

Lars felt so confused about his feelings when he was around Violet. Nomrally, his emotions were bottled up tightly, and they rarely surfaced. When he was with her though, they were rising to the surface and kept changing from one to another. One second he really liked her, the next he wanted to leave, the next he wanted to slap her, etc, etc. After he'd met her the first time he'd tried to learn more about her, but nothing had turned up in his searches. She was certainly a mystery.

Now she seemed to be upset about something, the silence possibly. Couldn't she enjoy a moment or two of quiet peace? The frustrated look on her face did make him feel a bit better though, now she understood how he felt when she acted all confusing.

"True, but not everybody learns them by watching every person you've been close to get killed. That's how I learned not to trust people." he explained to her. "Why do you keep looking at me like you want to kill me? What did I ever do to you Violet?" her icy stare was really starting to aggravate him.

Hmm, that was certainly interesting, she said she killed for a living. Perhaps she was a member of the British section of the Dark Ones, or maybe just a mercenary type. "Ah, I see. You seem to have a wide variety of skills." he commented. "Sorry, shouldn't have put you on the spot like that. My impression of you is very confused at the moment. Though I do want to get to know you a little bit better." he admitted, staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante
Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: You Again (Lars and Violet)   You Again (Lars and Violet) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:37 am

Violet found no reason for herself to stay there any longer. He wasn't giving her the answers she needed, and though she could easily find them by searching, Violet didn't want her cover blown. Not yet, keeping peace was a must have for her. The last thing she needed was someone out of get her, though she knew there was probably a pricey mark on her pretty little head.

She was a best kept secret, and Violet knew that people knew her as someone who will enchant you and then kill you. The blood lust ran in her veins, and she would do anything to cease it. Violet inspected her nails, hair falling into her face.

"It's a cruel world Lars. It proves you can't trust anyone." Violets soft tone was surprising, but what she said had mixed meanings. It was both a warning and a simple fact, however he took it was up to him. "Unless you [i]want[/]me to kill you, don't question my actions." Violets hand instantly reached for her knife, as she knew that one slice of his neck would bring him down dead. She stopped, knowing he would just be a waste of her time. She didn't want his blood on her hands. Toying with the thought of his murder, Violets face showed a promising grin, swirling the last of her coffee in her cup.

"You can say that." Violet replied shortly without looking at him, staring at the ground blankly. She felt some anger boiling up at his words, and she turned to him sharply. "Whats your deal, Lars?" Violet hadn't felt raged until that moment. Should she start taking initive on his death? Or is he already plotting hers, and this was a part of it?
Back to top Go down
Lars Wilhelm
Lars Wilhelm

PostSubject: Re: You Again (Lars and Violet)   You Again (Lars and Violet) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am

Lars could see that she was getting irritated, though why he still had no clue. Maybe he just made her uncomfortable, it could be as simple as that. He had a feeling that she probably was a member of the Dark Ones, even though he didn't have any proof of it. She certainly seemed like the type who would be able to kill without batting an eyelash. Why did he have to find himself liking somebody so complicated?

When she spoke, her tone told him that she was not in a good mood. "True enough, I don't need you to tell me that." he said. Did she think he couldn't take care of himself, that he was new to this crazy world? "I don't know why you hate me so much." he muttered to himself. She might be dangerous, but he couldn't be killed as easily as she seemed to think. The thought of taking him down clearly seemed to give her pleasure. "It seems you are thinking about killing me, and for some reason it's making you happy. Perhaps it's best if I just leave you alone." he admitted, to himself as much as her.

Hmm, this Violet was definitely the most interesting girl he'd ever met. Now she seemed to be getting angry again, why did him saying he wanted to get to know her piss her off? He was starting to get a headache from trying to figure her out. "My deal is I find myself liking you, though Merlin knows why. I wish I didn't but that's the truth of the matter. Clearly you don't feel the same way, so perhaps it's best I get going for now."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Again (Lars and Violet)   You Again (Lars and Violet) Empty

Back to top Go down

You Again (Lars and Violet)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1