Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)   Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:15 am

Tessa had just got up. And she was running around in her pj's still. But she knew that she had to do something to make herself feel better. Because she was thinking about how Damien did her wrong. But she knew that she had Capper and wanted to keep him. She then walked over to her cd player, one thing Tessa had to have her muggle stuff. Tessa grinned as she put on her favorite song.

've known a few guys who thought they were pretty smart
But you've got being right down to an art
You think you're a genius-you drive me up the wall
You're a regular original, a know-it-all
Oh-oo-oh, you think you're special
Oh-oo-oh, you think you're something else

Okay, so you're a rocket scientist
That don't impress me much
So you got the brain but have you got the touch
Don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright
But that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night

I never knew a guy who carried a mirror in his pocket
And a comb up his sleeve-just in case
And all that extra hold gel in your hair oughtta lock it
'Cause Heaven forbid it should fall outta place

Okay, so you're Brad Pitt
So you got the looks but have you got the touch

You're one of those guys who likes to shine his machine
You make me take off my shoes before you let me get in
I can't believe you kiss your car good night
C'mon baby tell me-you must be jokin', right!

Okay, so you've got a car
So you got the moves but have you got the touch

You think you're cool but have you got the touch
But that won't keep me warm on the long, cold, lonely night

Okay, so what do you think you're Elvis or something...
Oo-Oh-Oh
That don't impress me much!

Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-No
Alright! Alright!

You're Tarzan!
Captain Kirk maybe.
John Wayne.
Whatever!
That don't impress me much!

She was dancing around in her pj bottoms and her sport bra. But she felt like someone was watching her but was too busy to see who.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)   Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:30 pm

Damien had been listening to Lily whine all evening and beginning in the morning about wanting to see her mommy, so Damien finally told her if she would be good and clean up her toys he would take her to see her mommy.

After Damien was satisfied with everything he made sure she was dressed pretty and then the two of them apparated over to her house.

Damien tried knocking on the door but he was not getting an answer, he thought he heard music in the background and that was why she couldn't hear them.

Damien took it upon himself to unlock the door so Lily did not have to stand outside in the chill that was in the air. When they got inside he could not help but smile while he watched Tessa dance around. It was nice to see he happy again, and he hoped she would stay that way.

"Tessa, Tessa." Damien yelled trying to get her attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)   Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:38 pm

Tessa was enjoying the music. She was taught to channel what she was feeling through music. And with everything that was happening to her. This was actually the best thing for her. And she was happy that she had just got her best friend back. She had no idea that she went to school with him. She had thought that she heard someone yelling. Tessa had hoped that it was Capper.

She then went over and turned it done. But when she was turning around and smile. “ Glad you could come over Capper.” But she then seen that it was her ex husband. You could tell that she wasn't happy to see him. “ Oh hello Damien.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)   Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Damien was trying to hold in a laugh as he continued to try and get her attention, until she finally turned around to great him only he was a little shocked when she called him Capper.

"Capper, who the hell is Capper?" Damien wondered who it could be seeing that just a couple of days ago she was crying all over him about how much she loved him.

When Tessa realized it was him he could tell she was not to happy about him being there.

"Well sorry to burst your bubble Tessa, but your daughter wanted to see her mom." Damien stated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)   Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:04 pm

Tessa had smiled when she seen Lily. She then went over and picked up her daughter. “ Aww mommy missed her little girl.”

She then rolled her eyes at Damien. “ Capper is my best friend when we was at the orphanage. He found me the other day. He came over and we talked about everything.” She was still smiling at the thought of there talk. “ Telling how much of an.” She wanted to say the word but Lily was in the room. “ Lily why don't go to your playroom while I talk to your daddy?”
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)   Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:08 pm

Re: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)
by Mishka Knopp Today at 9:06 am

Lily was glad to see her mommy. Because she was missing her so much. She then kissed her mommy on the cheek when she picked her up. “ Mommy I missed you so much.” She was grinning but she then was put down and heard the name Capper. But she was sure that she would find out who it was.

“ Ok I can go.” She then went and started walking to her playroom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)   Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:19 am

Tessa then watched as Lily left the room. This is when she knew that it was safe to talk to Damien. She didn't want her daughter to hear when they started to fight.

“ It is none of you damn business who Capper is. You are married to Anne the last time I check. And I don't need your permission to talk or even have my best friend who was trying to comfort me. After we saw each other last time.”

She was still glaring at Damien because she knew they would fight.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)   Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:34 am

Damien was a little in shock that Tessa just jumped on him as soon as Lily left the room, god when is she going to get over herself.

"Tessa, I don't give a damn who your screwing this week, I just want to be sure they are ok around Lily, that is all." Damien really could care less and hoped someone would take her off his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)   Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:35 am

Tessa glared at Damien. “ Capper has been there for me. He was my only friend when I was at the orphanage. I can't believe that you would ask me something like that.”

She was still looking at Damien. “ I should be now asking myself if I think you should be around Lily. After everything that happened and your little drinking problem.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)   Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Damien just glared at Tessa, "Good I am glad you have a friend, I don't care what you are doing. I only care about Lily."

Damien about died when Tessa thought maybe she shouldn't let him be around Lily. "Thats not even fair Tessa. I don't drink any more, just ask Anne. She won't let me, not after what happened that night at the house."

Heck he even tested the elves one night and they wouldn't even let him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)   Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Tessa glared back. “ If I thought that he would hurt Lily, I wouldn't let him around her. So it is really none of your business.”

“ And I am supposed to believe anything Anne says. I have to look out for her well being Damien. I can't take any chance that you could be saying this. You could be telling me this just so I won't take Lily away from you.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)   Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:54 am

Damien just sighed he swore that all she wanted to do was fight every time they got together and it was getting old.

"Fine believe whatever you want to believe Tess, but I am done fighting with you. I am tired of it. I am trying to move on with my life and it seems you are trying to move on with yours." Damien sighed

"If you don't want Anne or I around her then fine you can explain to her why, but we have had her for over a month now. Really does she look in danger to you?"

Damien was just gona let Lily go if this was w2hat was going to happen every time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)   Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:10 am

Tessa sighed. “ You know what I am tired of this. I can't handle all of the stress Damien. She knew that she would have to think of a lie to tell him. “ I’m pregnant Damien.”

She knew that she was going to have to explain what happened. But she hoped that he didn't ask her for all of the details. And she knew that it wasn't his so he didn’t' have to worry about it.

Tessa then pretend to cry. “ I don't know what to do anymore Damien.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)   Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:26 am

Damien's mouth dropped when she told him she was pregnant he almost laughed in her face. "I know you can't thinks its mine, I haven't been that drunk. And you had the nerve to call Anne a slut."

Damien was not sure what Tessa was trying to pull with this stunt, Damien hung his head, now she was crying.

"What do you want me to do about it Tessa, you just told me I wasn't a good enough father for you, and now your pregnant, what is your point?"

Damien was at a loss at what to do..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)   Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:36 am

Tessa was still crying. She had remembered everything that she went through with Lily. So she was sure the symptoms. “ It is all of my hormones Damien, I can't control them.”

She was still crying . “ I am sorry for everything that I did Damien.” Her life was becoming a mess again. And she thought she figured it out.

This was something that she didn't want but she would still have the child. “ Damien I don't know what to do anymore.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)   Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:47 am

Damien was not in the mood to deal with a crying Tessa, in fact he was just tired of her drama.

"I am not sure what you want me to do, so I am gona grab Lily and leave you to yourself, if you don't mind." Damien walks off to find Lily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)   Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:53 am

Tessa knew that it was possible in the back of her mind. Because she knew that she wasn't safe with Capper.

“ She is up in her playroom Damien.” Tessa then got up and walked up to her own room and was going to lay down.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)   Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Damien sighed and then went to get Lily from the playroom.

"Come on Lily, its time to go back home with me." Damien smiled he really did love this little girl he just wished her mother would get her life together.

Damien knew she had been with Capper for awhile and he hoped everything would be ok.

"Make sure you say bye to mommy before we go." Damien stopped by Tessa room before leaving so Lily could say bye.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)   Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Lily then looked up at her daddy. " Do we have to go right now?" She knew that she really didn't have a choice. She smiled as she ran into her mother room.

" I love you mommy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)   Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:10 pm

Tessa then kissed the top of Lily's head. " Mommy loves you too. But pumpkin your mommy needs her sleep."

She then looked at Damien and didn't say anything that would cause a fight. " She should be fine with you. I am going to the doctor tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)   Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:25 am

Damien just took Lily's hand and looked at Tessa, he really didn't want to fight anymore he was done.

"Thats fine Tessa, just owl when you want me to bring her back." Sometimes he felt sorry for Lily having to spend time all over the place, things could have been so different for her a year ago if Tessa would have just said something.

But he knew that he would have just been with her for Lily, he loved Tessa, but he never loved her the way he loved Anne and he could have never changed that, nor did he want too..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)   Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:50 am

Tessa then looked at Damien. “ Ok I will owl you when I want her. Or you can just bring her over.” She hoped that this would start running smoothly since she was putting her life back.

She then looked at Lily. “ Be a good girl for mommy and no more frogs in the face.” Tessa felt bad that Lily had to go back and forth. But it was the only way this was going to happen.

Tessa then watched them leave her room and she rolled over and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)   Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien) Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing ( Tessa and Damien)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1