Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Tessa had just walked in and took a sit. She had ordered her a butterbeer to calm her nerves. Everything has changed, their was no coming back to Damien. But she found out that he had moved on. And this was something that she didn't want to hear. It was a person that she thought she had forgive a long time ago. But after Hogwarts things changed. Damien didn't love her as she thought he did. She married him once school was over, but two years later he divorced him.

After this she moved to New York. Where she started a new life. Her blindness was cured, but she didn’t' care. Because she had no one to spend it with. She has had fail relationships with every guy that she had dated. Tessa had something special with Damien. And she knew that she could never get it back. It seemed like Anne had won this game. And it was something that was close to Tessa's heart. Growing up she believe that he love her, and they would be together. Damien was wrong.

Damien had to always loved Anne. And Tess was just second best. But it seemed like everything was going so well with his fight. The only reason why she came back was because of her father. And for another reason that she didn’t' want Damien to find out. And she knew that she should have never came back. But her father, Charles, was dying from cancer. And on top of the Yasmina died. Their was only one thing that was keeping her from going crazy.

She then reached into her purse and grabbed her wallet. Smiling, as she thought about what she wanted to look for. Tessa had took a picture out of her wallet. It was a picture of her daughter. One that she knew Damien would never know about. She had made the right choice of keeping her away from him. And since he was with Anne, Tessa wanted to keep her away from her too. Lily looked a lot like her and Damien. And Tessa didn’t' want to tell her about who her father was. She knew that she wasn't any better than her own parents.

But Tessa was going to protect her every way she could. That is why she also came back, so Lily could live in the wizarding world. Tessa wanted to give her everything that she didn’t' have. At least Lily still had her mother. She didn't tell him that she was pregnant when she left. She didn't think to tell him when the divorce was final. She wanted to keep her a secret and that is what she was. Tessa wanted Lily to know her grandfather before he died.

And she was planning to move to England. One day she hoped her daughter would attend Hogwarts just like she did. And that she would be in the same house. Because she was going to go back and work at Hogwarts, so this would give her a chance. And this would help clear her mind and get over Damien. But she didn’t' want to, she still wanted them to be like old times.

Things wouldn't be like it was in school. Nothing was going to be liked it was. The best days of her life was over, or so she thought. She knew having Lily around, it was helping her out. And she didn't know what would happen if someone took Lily from her. Tessa would be so lose, that she couldn't think straight. And if Damien knew about her, he would take her away from her.

All she wanted was to end up happy, and nothing was going her way. But she should know that nothing was meant to be perfect. Growing up at the orphanage was proof of it. Tessa thought that she and Damien has a fairy tale love. But she was wrong, he was never right for her. It was something that she wanted to believe. Why couldn’t her knight in shinning armor or even a prince come and rescue her. Because she knew that they weren't really. Every guy that she dated only lead to abuse for Tessa. And there really wasn't that she could do about it. She wanted to use magic, but she was living with muggles. And she knew that she would be in big trouble if she was caught using magic on muggles. And all the men would have deserved it. But it wasn't in Tessa's hand to decided.

She then started there still drinking her butterbeer. Tessa knew that it was too early to be drinking all of her problems away. Also she knew that Damien could use to to prove that she is a bad mother and take Lily away from her. And then she would have truly nothing left in this world. She just sat there trying to figure out her future. She knew that she took divination in school. But this wasn't helping her. Her life was taking too many turns for the worse. There was other bad thing that happened, that she didn’t' want to remember. She just had a messed up life and nothing was going to changed that. Tessa had to make choices for her and her daughter sake.

Tessa had no idea where her life was going right now. She may decided that she needs to move, and she knew that she was ready for it. But she would move to were nobody would know who she was. But she would keep in the wizarding community. She had to do that for Lily, that she would grow up knowing what she was. Maybe she would move to France, she knew that there was still a war going on. It was another war, it was no different then when she was growing up. And she would never forget how it took her adoptive father's life. All she wished that it would end, so she could raise her daughter up.

Tessa smiled as she looked at Lily's picture. It was an innocent face, and that she was. And she would do anything to protect her daughter. Nothing could tear them apart, not even Damien.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Damien had been doing some last minute shopping for school and he was also doing a little ring shopping. He was going to find the perfect ring for Anne because he was going to marry her.

He thought about many things since he had been back with Anne, he had thought about all the years he had been with Tessa. He really did love Tessa no matter what anyone thought or even what he said out loud.

For the longest time she was his whole world, he remembered that day on the train so perfectly he had a goal his first year to make the blind girl feel as horrible as possible. But something happened and he could explain it, he fell for her and he feel hard and maybe that was the problem all along he quit giving himself options.

The day things all change was the day he discovered that Anne was being tortured his mind changed a little. It was hard dealing with Tessa losing her father, then Anne being tortured at such a young age and he had been torn. When Tessa and him would fight of Anne it would just push him to talk to Anne more. Maybe if Tessa would have just let him be the brother to Anne he was trying to be then maybe he would not have developed different feelings for her. But who knows, it was all in the fates hands.

But he never wanted Tessa to think that he didn't love her because he did. He wouldn't have married her if he hadn't loved her at all. He loved Anne and Tessa differently, because he was two different people with each of them. Tessa was never just a fall back for him, but she always thought he was, and it wasn't her fault either. Nothing was ever her fault she tried, but soon the pain of everything took its toll on Damien and he found the bottle, and never came out.

Damien over the next couple of years slowly pushed Tessa away, the bottle and his pain was more important than anything. So finally one day he didn't want to do it too her anymore and he left never to return. He ended up in Germany or France he can't even remember anymore and started to mediate on things and became a changed man. He had realized during his meditation he has used Tessa, you can still love someone and used them.

But that was six years ago and many things in Damien life has changed, he discovered that Anne was alive and Tessa was in America and he had hoped she was happy, because he couldn't do that for her even though she thought he could.

Walking into the leaky cauldron he got a butterbeer, he had been doing really well and not drinking too much. Taking his drink he turn too look for someplace to sit. Looking around the bar he noticed a woman sitting in the back away from everyone else he had to go closer only to discover that sitting there right in front of him was Tessa. The same woman that he had left 6 years early he decided he would just bite the bullet and go over and talk to her and take her wrath, he did deserve it after all.

Walking up to the table he set his beer down and looked at her.

"Hello Tessa, Can I sit so we can talk?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Tessa was just sitting there. Thinking about how life had screwed her over. All she had every wanted was to be happy. And now she wasn't, Damien left her in a broken mess. Random guys thought they could fix her, but she was beyond repair. She wished that she would have never have meet Damien on the train. There would have solved a lot of problems.

But she wouldn't have Lily. Her problems would never end for her, they would keep getting worse. And the fact that Damien was with Anne, she didn't want to think about it. She knew that she wanted to give Lily everything that she didn't have growing up.

She smiled as she looked at Lily's picture, because it would have her happy. And it made her feel like everything was going to be alright. She then remembered the song that she would sing every night. Tessa knew that everything was going to be alright. She had to make it that way. And if not for her, she would do it for Lily.

Tessa had wished that this would have turn out better for her. But it wasn't, she was meant to be alone. At least she had Lily. And she knew things couldn't be so bad if she had her. Thinking that Anne had ended up with Damien. She wanted to be angry and scream, but that would do her no good. It would get her no where, and she would still be unhappy. And it was like Anne won, and Tessa hated the thought of losing. And it was killing her inside, because Lily keep asking questions about her father. She didn’t' want to tell her who he was.

She always knew that she could hit the bottle. And drown her sorrows, but she didn’t' want to do that. Because of Lily, it was the only thing that made her happy. And she wanted to keep her away from Damien. Tessa was still drinking on her butterbeer. It was keeping her from wanting to cry. Cause London always brought up bad memories.

She then turned around and it was Damien. The person who left her six years ago. And he was trying to talk like it was yesterday. “ There is nothing to say. I am meeting someone here. So leave.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Damien just sighed when Tessa told him to leave, so she wanted to do this the hard way. Fine he could do hard, it was still inside of him.

"You might not have anything to say but I do." Damien pulled out the chair and sat down. Taking out his wand he placed a silencing spell around them so they would not be heard because this might get loud. They always could yell at each other really well.

"You have every right to hate me, and trust me I am used to it, but I would like you to listen to something." Damien took a deep breathe before he began.

"That man I was when I was with you, was not the man that deserved to be with you. You deserve a man you will give you the life you deserve. You did not deserve to be married to a drunkard." Damien signed

"I am a different man now and it took me years to get that way. I just want to get this out so we can be civil again. Seeing is we will be working at the same school, from what I have heard."

Damien didn't know what else to do, he was with Anne now and Tessa and him could not go back and repair things, their problems were too deep to even think about being together, even though he would like to be her friend. Being friends was one thing they were always good at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:17 pm

Tessa looked at Damien. “ Do you really think that you can just come here and say a couple of words. And everything be fine?” She was glad that he put a spell around them so no one could hear what she was going to say. All she knew is that she wanted to yell at him, but she knew better now.

“ I do have every right to hate you, because you are the one that left me. You are the one who wanted the divorce. You were the one who made me feel like I was on cloud ten when you proposed to me.”

She then started to cry. “ It was Anne fault that you became a drunk Damien.” Tessa didn’t' want to listen to any of this. “ Charles is dying from cancer, Yasmina died. I was abused by every guy that I date. I thought they would take away my pain, but they caused more.”

Tessa wanted to die when he said they would be working at the same school. “ No Damien you are still the piece of slim that left me six years ago.”

She then got up and slapped Damien across the face.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:23 pm

Lily had bounced in. The lady that was watching her put her hair up in curls today. She then saw that her mommy was crying. She then ran over and climbed up into her mommy lap. Lily was wearing her favorite princess dress. She smiled at her hoping that she would feel better.

She then noticed that she was talking with someone but she didn’t' know who it was. But it was weird because she sort of looked like him. But Lily was told to stop asking questions, so for some time she did. Lily looked at her mommy. “ Don't cry mommy. One day daddy will come back and we will be a happy family.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:10 pm

Damien just sighed as he listened to Tessa yell at him. He knew he deserved ever harsh word that she said to him.

"No Tessa I didn't think that everything would be ok. Things have to be said in order to move forward. We can never forget, but we have to learn to forgive."

Damien knew from his years mediating with the guru that forgiveness is the only way a person can truly be happy and move on with their life. If they do not forgive they will never be happy.

"But I also know forgiveness takes time. But that is just the way I am now." Damien sighed.

Damien was a little pissed when she told him the Anne made him become a drunkard. "Yes Tessa it was all my fault I did all those things, and nothing can change that anymore. Its the past, we have to live in the present."

Damien leaned a little closer to Tessa when he said the next thing. "I will remind you that the only person to blame for what I became was myself. I didn't know how to deal with things. I never was, I just had to be strong for everyone else.' Damien sighed, he was about to tell her his biggest secret he never told anyone.

"The only person who has ever seen the real me was Parker, he was the one who had to deal with all my breakdowns. The Damien back then to everyone else was all a cover. It took me a long time to discover the real me."

Damien actually started to cry this time. He had so much built up emotion that he could not hold it in any more. Then the knife that slice it was when she told him he was the same slime he always was and then slapped him across the face.

All Damien could do was sit there and stare at her, In all the years together he could never remember a time where she had actually hit him.

Before Damien could even respond to her slap a little girl who looked like she couldn't be any older than the age of 5 or 6 came up to Tessa and jumped up on her lap. Damien just sat there staring at this little girl, she was just the spitting imagine of her mother, except her eyes.

Damien started his breathing trying to calm himself down because he could not yell in front of this little girl.

"Hi there what is your name?" Damien could never see Tessa sleeping around on him so this little girl had to be his there was no way around it. Her eyes gave her away anyway. Not many people had the same color of grey eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:25 pm

Tessa was angry and there was nothing to stop her. “ Keep telling yourself whatever you have to make yourself believe it.” She screamed. “ Damien I could never forgive how you just walked out on me.”

She knew that she could never forgive Damien for what he did to her. He broke her and then through her away. And she only ever wanted to hate him. Because it was got her through her day. Without drinking, and she didn't have to tell anybody about her problems.

“ It was both of your faults. Because you loved Anne more than me, so when she went away I was the second best thing. And all that shit you told me while we was about school. Nothing but lies. I have changed Damien. I am not that girl that will believe anything that you say anymore.”

Tessa looked at Damien while she was crying. “ I hope you are happy, because you ruined my life before Anne wasn't around for you to love.”

She then saw that Lily come in and jumped on her lap. “ Mommy will be fine, it just some things were sad that made me upset. We started to talk about grandpa, and you know how mommy is closed to your grandpa.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:30 pm

Lily was looking at the man that made her mommy cry. It was like he was studying her. Trying to figure out something. But she was going to smile a look pretty. That is what she did best was to cheer people up.

She didn't think her mommy would mind that she would tell her name. “ Lily and I am six.” She then looked at her mommy. “ Mommy can I have a kneazle, cause I want to name her Chloe just after the stories of yours.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Damien had given up he was tired of fighting it wasn't worth it. If she wanted to hate him forever that was her choice. He would have still married her even if Anne wouldn't have died. Anne always told him they were meant for each other and he always believed her. If it wouldn't have been for all of his grief over her assumed death they would still be married.

"You know what Tessa, forget. As usually the world only revolves around you and your feelings. Maybe if you would have been different back then I would not have felt the need to hide from you to be friends with Anne, hence falling for her." Damien sighed as he told her this.

"Back then Anne was having as much trouble as you were, but you didn't want to listen to her pain, just your own. You both could have helped each other but as usual the world only revolved around you. If anyone push me into Anne it was you."

Damien could not believe he just told her that, he sighed he really loved Tessa whether or not she would believe him. One person can love two people.

Damien had been watching this little girl with complete interest, she was the cutest thing he had ever seen. Then when she told him that her name was Lily and that she was six he could not help but look up at Tessa.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Damien really sign when Lily was talking about the kneazle that he had bought her, the first thing he bought her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:34 pm

Tessa then glared at Damien. “ You know I really don't give rat's tail anymore. I always knew that you had feeling for Anne. I know you would still meet up with her, even if I didn't like it.” She felt like she lived a lie, and nothing would be able to change that. How she wished that this would end. But this was only beginning.

“ The world revolves around me? You are funny Damien. Cause it was always about you and Anne. And I was tired of it.” She glared. “ Because I finally have someone that I could say that loved me. Someone who truly didn’t' care that I was blind.” Tessa knew that she couldn't cry in front of Lily.

She was too the point where she was going to cry again. “ That is why I came back. Not because of my father dying. Not because of a job at Hogwarts. It is because I still love you Damien.”

“ You are the one who left me, I was pregnant at the time when I went to New York. You wouldn't have stay anyways.”
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:57 pm

Lily just blinked at everything that was going on. She knew that it was an adult conversation. And she knew that she couldn’t' interrupt. She was confused by with everything that was going on. When she looked at Damien she started to blink.

“ Are you my daddy?”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:01 am

Damien let her rant some more and it was obvious that she was never going to understand where he was coming from. Of course she thought everything was all about Anne and him, because it was all about her and her problems.

"You are never gona get it Tessa, so I am gona quit trying. There was a big difference between the death of you adopted father and her being tortured by Hugo." Damien sighed again, he had been doing that a lot during this conversation. He was about to tell her something that Anne told her a long time ago that he had never brought it up.

"I am going to tell you something that if you would have took the time to discover what was going on with Anne you would have learned this piece of information. Hugo the guy that tortured Anne and you, his father was the one who killed Professor Devante. He also killed Anne's family." Damien spat out between gritted teeth.

Damien listened to her talk about Lily being part of the reason that she came back, plus that she loved him.

Damien took a moment to place a spell over Lily so she would not hear what he was about to hear. Instead gave her a sweet lullaby to listen too.

"Sorry what am I suppose to do with this information, jump for joy because I have a daughter, and that you loved me. I loved you too up until a month ago. Anne and I have been together for a month, you have had six years to tell me." Damien yelled at her. He was so pissed at the moment, he had missed out on six years of his daughter and he was never going to get that back.

"Am I happy that we have a kid together Tessa, yes I am. Because I know she was made out of the love that we did have between us. She is precious and you have done a wonderful job" Damien started to cry, he had a daughter and he couldn't be happier. "And I do not want you to worry, I will not try and take her from you, I know you think I am heartless but I really am not." Damien grabbed a napkin off the table to dry his tears, and calm himself down before he lifted the spell off of Lily.

Turning to Lily, he was not sure how Tessa wanted him to answer her question, he didn't want to lie to the little girl and it would kill him now that he knew and Lily didn't but it was Tessa's call.

"Lily honey, that question you would have to ask you mommy. I do not know the answer." Damien smiled at the little girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:17 am

Tessa rolled her eyes. She hated it when people would tell her that she wouldn't or couldn't understand. Or what her problems was, because not even Damien knew everything. She knew that Anne was tortured by Hugo. “ Yes I knew that Damien, because I was there for when some of it happened. Or did you forget about our first year.”

She then listened. And she was right she always knew that Professor Devante was killed by a German. “ I forgave Anne of that a long time ago. I didn't say it out loud because I was scared to. Scared that if he found out that I did, then Hugo would come after me.”

“ Damien what was I supposed to do. You left me and I am supposed to find you in you could be anywhere. And say I had a baby girl. And for your information, up until recently I was in a place where they was making sure that my sight would stay. I would go home to Lily every night hoping that you would find us.”

Tessa then broke down crying. “ What am I supposed to do Damien?” She wanted to fight but there was nothing left. “ I came back to tell you so you could see Lily yourself.”
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:21 am

Lily looked at Damien and was about ready to cry. “ Every year I always ask for my daddy to come back to us. And it never does come true.”

“ You left us? That is what mommy said, that my daddy didn't want anything to do with me.”

Lily then started to cry. “ All I want is my daddy.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:44 am

Damien could not help but continue to cry. He had turned into a very emotional person when it came to talking about his feeling.

"All I can say Tessa is I am sorry, and I never meant for any of this to happen, but I do want to move on from here. You and I can never be and the sooner we deal with that the easier the rest of this will be." Damien sighed and the reached for Lily

Placing Lily on his lap he looked at her. "Daddy was having a very bad time and it wasn't you are your mommy's fault. But Daddy is here now and is never going to leave you again." Damien kissed the little girl on the top of her head.

How was he ever going to get a 6 year old to understand that her mother and father can no longer be together.

"Mommy and Daddy can't be together anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:52 am

Tessa started to cry. “ I came back, not only for me. But so Lily could have a proper father. Where she can see that her partents still loved each other. Enough to get back together, and you ruined it.” She was crying harder. “ I shouldn't have came back.”

Last edited by Tessa Renee' Grey on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:54 am

Lily was placed on his lap. “ Mommy said it was because you didn’t' love her enough.” She smiled a little bit when he said that he would never leave again. “ In fairy tales there is a mommy and a daddy and they love each.”

She then started to cry. “ I thought if you love something and if it came back there would be love. And we came back. Daddy love mommy again please.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:21 am

Damien was at a loss at what to say at the moment he felt like Tessa was up to her tricks again but this time she brought their daughter in for the ride.

Placing the spell back on Lily while she sat on his lap he looked at Tessa. "This right here Tessa is why I quit talking to you a few years ago, you kept trying to guilt me into loving you again. If you would have told me about our daughter one of the hundreds of times we talked it might have been different." Damien was seething

"If you choose to use our daughter in this manner I will take her from you. I do not want to do that but she is not a pawn in you game." Damien took a deep breathe before removing the spell on Lily.

Damien looked at Lilly and began to speak "What goes on with your mother and I is just that. My feelings for her have nothing to do with you. Love between a mommy and daddy is different than a love between a father and their daughter. All that matters is that I love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:30 am

Tessa was shocked. “ You think that I would use my own daughter. That I raised and carried and gave birth to. She is a lot more aware of things that are going on then I was her age. But then again I didn’t' know who my mother or father was. Damien she is getting smarter by the day, she will figure out that you already have your new life and she doesn't fit in it.”

“ You will not take her away from me Damien. She is all I have left in this world. You have to perfect life, my father is dying. And Lily is figuring out that we will never be like she reads about.”
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:35 am

Lily was still crying. “ Its not supposed to be like this. The mommy and daddy always love each other. The princess and the prince always live happily ever after.” She was crying because she would never get to see her mother truly happy with her daddy.

“ If you love me, you would get back with mommy. Everything would be prefect, that is what I always wanted. Don't you say until death do us part? That means that you will always love mommy and never leave her. But you did, and you left me.”

She then reached into her little bag that she carried around and pulled out a book.Lily then flipped to the page that she wanted. " You and mommy can drink this and you both fall in love."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Damien was trying no to start throwing thing and screaming at Tessa. He always hated it when she try to make him feel guilty. He knew that he could do anything he wanted with a little girl in his lap.

He took Lily and placed her on the chair next to him and then conjured some crayons and a coloring book to keep her busy.

"Lily, I need you to do daddy and favor and color me a pretty picture, ok" Damien asked very politely then placed the spell over to her.

Turning to Tessa very calmly he said to her. "I am done with this right now. I am not going to sit here and let you guilt trip me again, and get or daughter to do it too. One day I might get her to understand, but she is six, and all she can see is happy fairy tail."

Damien took a second to gather himself and what he was going to do. He hated the fact that he was about to walk away from his daughter but he could not take this pressure again. In school it about killed him.

"Tessa I have always loved you, you were my best friend for a long time, but I am not in love with you and I never will be again. And don't even think about a love potion, because you don't want fake love again do you? Since that is what you think we had before."

With that Damien released the spell from Lily he leaned over to her and gave her a kiss on her head. "Lily, daddy will always love you, but I can never be with your mommy again. We are not happy together and the love potions will just cover up true feelings, and that would make it bad for everyone."

Damien kissed her one more time and then stood up. "When you are ready to discuss this like adults and without all the guilt and drama you know where I will be."

Damien turned around and left, it about killed him to leave like that and poor Lily would never understand but it was for the best. When she was older she would understand better, if her mother didn't brainwash her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Lily then was placed in a chair beside him. He then gave her some paper a crayons. “ Sure I can do that.” She was smiling when she was working on her drawing.

He then kissed her on the head. There was nothing that she could do or say that would get her mommy and daddy back together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:47 pm

Tessa laughed. “ I love to see you try and getting her to understand. I been telling her that she doesn't need to try making potions from my old potion books from school. I don't know why you can't just accept it that your daughter wants to see us get back again?”

She then saw that he was gathering up his things. “ Good do what you done best, just leave. And after my father pass away you will never have to see us again.” Tessa was livid at Damien, she didn’t' want to have to look at him anymore.

“ I know that you used to love me, but you said it you love Anne more. And it wasn't my idea for a love potion, you can thank your daughter. She attempted to make some and it failed.” Tessa knew that she was about ready to cry. “ At first it was real and then I don't know what happened Damien.”

She then looked at Damien. “ I will be at my father house till I can find a place to live. Lily deserves better.” Tessa then watched Damien leave.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:28 am

Damien had heard everything she had said because he had stopped walking and turned towards her.

"Tessa its not like I am leaving the country, I am leaving the cauldron." Damien sighed he was a different person now and he was never going to get her to change her mind. When Tessa wanted something, she would stop at nothing and her was sure of it.

"I changed Tessa that is what happened, I became a shell of a man and it was not your fault, it was mine. I am the one who ruined us and you can remind me of that all you want. I can't change it."

Before he turned to leave completely, "There is always the cottage at the manor you can have it you want. I tried to give it too you in the divorce. You never have to see me but it is always cared for. You can even have Randi, she always liked you. She hasn't talked to me since we got divorced."

Giving her the cottage was the least he could do, it used to be her favorite place to get away from him.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)   Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Past with No Futre ( Damien and Tessa)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next