Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) Empty
PostSubject: Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)   Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:09 am

Tessa had walked in. She felt bad for everything that she said about Anne. Tessa was ready to move on, and she had to let go of Damien. She knew that she could be happy with Feli, and he would make a good step father to Lily. But right now she had almost got Lily to understand that Anne was just her mommy when she went to Damien. It wasn't like she was going to have to live with them. And she did scold her when she was hearing everything Lily did.

She knew that Anne hated her. But Tessa was going to be the bigger person. And was willing to put everything behind her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)   Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:18 am

Anne walked into the leaky cauldron. She was still in a living hell. Lily was not making it any better. she couldn't look at the girl without bursting into tears. She really hated herself right now. She had gotten an owl from Tessa to meet her here. She only went to get out of the house. She couldn't stand to sit there and look at DJ's door. She couldn't force herself to go in.

She saw Tessa and walked up to her. "Hello" she said her voice croaky. She didn't really want to be here but if she was going to grow up she would try to move on. "Look if this isn't important I have better things to do." She said simply. She probably looked like death warmed over. She hadn't slept. She wasn't eating. She was in her personal hell. Her son was gone and it was her fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)   Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:58 pm

Tessa smiled a little bit when she seen Anne. She couldn’t think of all the words that she wanted to say. But she knew that they would come out. Tessa has been sitting Lily down and has been trying to explain to her that her mommy and daddy would never get back together. And that she had to get over it, so that she could be happy. Tessa thought that she almost had Lily convinced. Till she heard about the frog, Tessa thought that it could have been an accident.

She then seen Anne and she had looked horrible. Something wasn't right, and she could tell that this had to do something with Hugo and Kat. Tessa knew that she should have looked happy, because she had just gotten married. But she thought that this is what she must have looked like when they was kidnapped their first year. “ Hello Anne.” Tessa then paused. “ What is wrong?”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)   Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:01 pm

Anne looked at Tessa. She was tired and really didn't have time for this. She could be out looking for DJ, or trying to find out where he could be. She didn't want to be here. She only was because she had no leads.

"What's wrong is that my son is missing. Kat took him." she said her voice dead. "Don't worry Lily's safe. She got what she wanted." she said to her knowing that she only cared about her own daughter. Why would she care about DJ.

"Now what do you want?" She asked snappily. she had no patience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)   Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Tessa was shocked when she heard that little DJ was missing. She could understand why Anne was looking the way she was. Tessa may have been bitter at Anne, and also in her past. But this was just a little baby they was talking about. And Tessa knew that she wasn't that heartless.

“ I am so sorry Anne.” She hoped that she believe her. Giving her past record she was thought Anne wouldn't believe her. “ I will do whatever I can to help out. I didn't just watch a lot of muggle crime shows and study things about this for nothing. Well it was keeping me sane from nothing thinking about Damien.”

She then hugged Anne and started to cry. “ I am sorry how I been acting. I know I was still upset that Damien left me. I am sorry how I acted in school, but I thought you was trying to take something that I had. I never had love like that before.” Tessa was still crying. “ I know when Damien started dating you it was only to find something that he was missing in our marriage. And I wish you the best of luck. I meet someone else, his name is Feli. He actually sold me my house. You was right, he is a lot better for me than Damien.”

Tessa couldn't believe that she got that off her chest.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)   Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Anne just nodded. If it was anything else she wouldn't have taken her help, but this was her son. She would do anything to get him back. She would sell her soul, she would even become a death eater. Taking Tessa's help was not nearly as bad. She wouldn't hurt her, she wanted to help. She wondered if she could get Deva involved. She said she had been an aruor. Anne didn't care if she was Haley or Deva she needed her son back.

Anne felt slightly better when she said she had moved on. She was glad that she wouldn't be dwelling on her husband. If she could move on maybe Lily could too, and accept that her mom and dad weren't getting back together. She really didn't need a little girl that was determined to cause hell. "That's good ." She said in a small dead voice. She was happy that she had gotten someone who loved her.

"Tessa. I don't really like you but I will take all the help I can get.' She told her honestly. "I gave up my happiness for you. I took beatings for you. I stood up for you. Yet you always hated me. I let him scar my face for you Tessa. He did all of this" she gestured to the scars on her face, missing the freak one. "Because I was wiling to give myself to protect you. I'm done doing things for you. I will protect Lily because Damien loves her. But you have caused me so much harm." She told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)   Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Tessa looked up at Anne. “ Yes Feli said that he wanted to meet Lily. And that he would like to get to know me better. He told me that he wanted to take all my pains.” She knew that Lily had been causing problems for Anne. And Tessa wasn't behind any of it. When she did find out, she swatted Lily and reminded her that she shouldn't have done that. “ Yes it is good.” Tessa was finally happy after six years.

She was still crying as she was hugging Anne. Tessa was repeating over and over. “ I am sorry, really I am. Please forgive me.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)   Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Anne said nothing. She didn't really care. She knew that she deserved to be happy. Everyone did, except maybe Kate and Kat. Anne had nothing to say. She really wished that DJ had not been taken that she was less stupid. She would be sitting with Damien happy that Tessa had moved on. Not here in her own hell.

"I forgive you. Just help me find my son." She said quickly. " Where could they be?" She asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)   Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Tessa smiled as Anne said that she forgave her. This made Tessa a little bit happy. Now she had to start thinking how she could get her son back to her. She knew that the little boy must be scared. And she was trying to get what she already knew.

“ Well we knew that this had to be Katrina. I know that she had problems with you while we was in school. I would say that she would be some where she knew that she would be safe. I would think in Germany. But you hadn't seen her for a while, so she had to come here and find out that you had a son. Did you meet anybody who you never seen before and said something about DJ?”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)   Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:30 pm

Anne sighed. "She knew about DJ before hand. She would know Kate. She sent those letters. Parker told her about DJ, and she would have told Kat." She sighed.

"I know she's in Germany I've looked everywhere in England. We have everyone we can looking. She will have gone into hiding. I can't see her, I've been trying." She told her.

Anne sighed. She had no clue what to do. She sat down next to Tessa and thought, about everything. She hadn't slept nor eaten. She knew that Damien was worried about her. How could he not,she was in hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)   Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Tessa blinked. “ I am sure that is why Parker came to my office to tell me. That Lily could be in danger. After a couple of minutes he was making me upset. I grabbed my muggle stapler and throw it at him. Who know it would have worked.”

She then blinked when Anne told her that she couldn't see. “ I don't know if you have thought about it. But maybe she is using something that could be blocking your visions, so you can't find DJ.

Tessa knew what she was going through. She thought about this could happen to Lily when they lived in New York. And she wanted to do something that would get her mind off of it. She was worried sick about her son and Tessa was sure nothing would work. “ Maybe you and Damien could come over to my new home and maybe spend time with Lily. I have been explaining to her what she has been doing to you was wrong.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)   Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:46 pm

Anne smiled. "So you threw a stapler at him and I hexed him. " She laughed. "Well he did deserved it. " she said honestly. She had forgiven him but she still wished that he didn't do it.

"That's what I was thinking. they must have done something." She sighed.

"That sounds nice. I'm sure Damien could use it too." She said wishing more than anything she could just go back to normal. She wondered what normal was. She had never had it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)   Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Tessa smiled. “ He sure did, telling me what I should do. That I should just drop my life and move to Hogwarts. And he had the nerve to say that I was a crazy lunatic.”

She blinked. “ Maybe I could help. I mean I did take divination too.”

Tessa smiled. “ I am glad that you like the idea. I been telling Lily that if she behaves around you and makes everything easier. That her father is buying her a puppy, but he doesn't know that yet.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)   Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Anne shook her head. "Ah Parker. He is a bit crazy. I swear if he doesn't come out and says he likes Pyxis, he going to be a forty year old virgin." She joked glad that she could. She really needed this.

"If you could that would be great. I'm not sure how much luck you'll have. " she said.

Anne actually laughed. "Well I wonder, what kind he is going to get her." She smiled. She really wanted to see her husband's face when he found out that he had to buy his daughter a puppy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)   Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Tessa laughed. “ I actually got to watch that movie. And I laugh through the whole time.” She was still smiling. “ It was after I put Lily to bed, I don't let her watch any movies that I don't feel is right for her age.” Tessa laughed. “ I bet next Parker ask Pyxis to get married.”

She smiled. “ At least I could say that I tried something.”

Tessa laughed. “ I have no idea what kind since there are so many breads out there.” She knew that Damien wasn't going to be too happy about this. But this would keep Lily behaving, Tessa learned that you had to bribe her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)   Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:25 pm

Anne smiled. "No Lily should not see that movie. That would be very bad." She said shaking her head.

"Thank you Tessa for trying. Maybe we can put the past behind us. Move forward." She said wondering if they could. She hoped they could. She really wanted to get along.

"Well worse case come to worse I can convince him. I really don't want any-more frogs down my shirt." She said with a slight smile.

"Now lets get working." Anne pulled out the map. "Here is where Hugo kept me, so he could be there." She said pointing to the map. "Or anywhere." she sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)   Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Tessa smiled. “ Lily is one of those girls who loves to watch her movies with Disney Princess.”

She smiled a little bit. “ The only way to move is forward. For everything is in the past. And I don't want to repeat my past again.” Tessa smiled. “ I want to have a better future for myself and Lily.”

“ Ah I hope you can talk him into it.” Tessa couldn't help but laugh. “ That happened to you to? She read the story ' Princess and the Frog' and she was convinced that if I kissed the frog he would turn into a prince. The frog jumped down my shirt and she blamed the frog.”

Tessa then studied the map. “ I see.” She then thought of an idea. “ Where ever she is we must draw her out. I would be glad to go to German and do anything so you can have DJ back.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)   Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:51 pm

Anne nodded glad she was moving on. "Well then I shall stock up on Disney movies." She said. She needed to keep the little girl entertained while she was at her house.

Anne nodded the needed to move forward. That was the only way. she needed to find DJ get rid of Kat and Kate then move forward.

"No you are not going to Germany. We'll find someone else to go." She said. Tessa was not going there, not now. "we'll tell them where to go, but you have to stay here and look after Lily." she told her. Anne would not be responsible for Lily not having a mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)   Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:10 am

Tessa laughed. “ Yes that would be a good idea. I know something that we do a lot is have a tea party. I usually let her drink juice and makes her cookies.”

She smiled. “ I would rather be living for in my future then to be miserable in my past.” Tessa hoped that she was helping Anne out a little bit.

“ Yes I have to go to Germany. This has to be treated like a chess game, you have to stay three steps ahead of Katrina and Kate. And I will not let someone go and have this mess up.” She smiled a little bit. “ Lily would understand, but I have an idea that might get her to come out. She had to play you on the symptomatic side.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)   Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:19 am

Anne nodded. She didn't have much to say. She really wished that she wouldn't go but she knew better than to stop a woman with a goal.

"I'd rather you not, but I wont stop you." She said honestly.

"Come by tomorrow and we'll plan. I need to sleep." she said feeling that maybe she could. She had made up with Tessa. she needed rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)   Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:28 am

Tessa smiled she thought that she had come up with a fool proof plan that would work. Maybe Damien would forgive her for everything.

“ I am sure that this will work. You put your life for me when we was in school. This is a way that I can repay.”

She was smiling. “ I will come by and help with a plan. But I need Damien to keep Lily while I am gone. I don't want her to know about any of this.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)   Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:38 am

Anne nodded. "Thank you." She told her. "of course we'll watch Lily. I don't want her to know anything about this." She was still a child. she still needed her childhood. Anne was not going to let another child have it ripped from them.

"Thank you. I need to go." she said to her standing up." she really needed to sleep. She hadn't for a while.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)   Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne) Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything is in the past ( Tessa and Anne)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: The Archives :: Old & Dead-