Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Gone (Anne and Damien)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Gone (Anne and Damien)  Empty
PostSubject: Gone (Anne and Damien)    Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:57 am

Anne walked into the kitchen. She was in a panic. Kat had taken DJ. She was so stupid. She was all worked up over the portability of being pregnant that she had left her son with a total stranger. She could have killed herself. She needed to find him. She sat down and waved off the house elves. She closed her eyes and tried to find them. She was having no luck. There mush be some form of enchantment on the place they were. she wouldn't be able to find them.

Anne put her head in her hands and began to cry. She had been so stupid. Damien was going to be pissed at her, when he got back from dropping off Lily. She had never felt worse in all her years. She would rather be dead than face the idea of her son being dead.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

PostSubject: Re: Gone (Anne and Damien)    Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:23 am

Damien went and dropped off Lily with Tessa and he was glad. All she ever did was want to know why she had to have a new mommy and that she wanted her mommy and daddy to be together. It was so hard on him, she was only six but sometimes the mind of a nine yr old.

He was just ready to curl up with Anne and a box in the common room, while DJ played on the floor. But once he arrived he was greeted by Ali another house elf he had gotten to help out a little. Randi was a little upset, but Randi had trouble with Anne and he wanted someone to help Anne out of she needed it.

Ali was telling him that Mistress Anne was in the kitchen all upset and crying and she didn't know why. So Damien went running into the kitchen finding Anne at the table crying, and it didn't look good.

Kneeling down next to Anne he was trying to understand what was going on. "Anne what happened." Looking around the kitchen he didn't see DJ so he called for Randi, and Randi told him Mistress hadn't brought DJ home.

Standing up and pacing Damien raised his voice a little, "Anne, where is DJ?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Gone (Anne and Damien)    Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:17 am

Anne was still having a panic attack. She was so fucking stupid. She had handed her son to someone who hated her. She turned away from Damien when he walked in. She couldn't take it. It was all her fault.

Anne wanted to hit her head on the wall for what she had done. she had talked to the people at the bar they had told her everything she needed. She had appereated. She had no way to track her. "I'm so stupid, Damien." She mumbled. "I handed him to her." She said to her hands. "Handed my son to Kat. How could I be so fucking stupid." She cried. She really didn't deserve to be a mother.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Gone (Anne and Damien)    Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:38 am

Damien could not believe what he was hearing, she handed DJ to the next evilest person he could think of, how could she have even known.

"Just how in the hell do you hand our child over to Katrina, didn't you know it was her?" Damien was really pissed right now he had actually went over and punched a wall.

Damien had not been this pissed in a long time, pissed at Anne for loosing their child, pissed at Tessa for putting all these thoughts and ideas in Lily's head. He was just pissed all the way around.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Gone (Anne and Damien)    Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:50 am

Anne saw Damien punch the wall, and almost wished he'd punch her instead. She would have deserved it. She stood up and sighed.

"Of course I didn't know it was her. She changed how she looked. I had a million things on my mind. I wasn't thinking." she said. "And don't bother yelling at me. It's a waste of time. We need to think about what to do. She apperated so I have no clue where she went." she said. He voice was calm though she was dying on the inside.

"I know how stupid I was so don't bother telling me. We need to make a plan." She said her voice cracking.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Gone (Anne and Damien)    Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:51 am

Damien stopped what punching the wall and came over and wrapped his arms around his wife holding her close. " I am sorry, I know you didn't mean, she was always sneaky." He just continued to hold his wife rubbing her back, trying to sooth her.

He lead her into the common room so they could sit on the couch, pulling her down with him he snuggled into her.

"Well my first guess is she is in Germany, she doesn't know much else I imagine. Second if we could get a hold of Kate, I am sure she will have an idea."

It took all of Damien's mediation concentration to calm his nerves down.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Gone (Anne and Damien)    Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:03 am

Anne sighed and snugged into his embrace. She was glad that he wasn't yelling. She continued to cry in her chest.

"I can't go back there." she told him, holding on to him.

Anne listened to him talk. She knew Kate was behind this she just knewit. She had been so stupid.

"Kate is behind this. She would know Kat." She said angrily. "We have to get him back." she said determined.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Gone (Anne and Damien)    Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:27 am

Damien understood exactly why she didn't want to go back to Germany, but someone would have to go.

"Well I guess I will have to look into contacts that I have in Germany and make a trip. We really should get the aurors involved." Damien sighed, he hated Germany it brought back memories for him too, but his son was in danger and he had to protect him.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Gone (Anne and Damien)    Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:45 am

Anne nodded. She would do anything for her son. "I'll go if I have to but I'd rather not." she said to him. She hated what that place made he think of. IF DJ was going to suffer she would go anywhere.

Anne held on to him. She really thought all of the stress was getting to her. She really needed to find DJ. So she could rest. Anne summoned a map of Germany. She always kept a map. She needed to be sure of where she was at all times. Anne looked at the map and tried to think of place that they could be. She doubted she would sleep until he was found.

Anne looked at Damien. "Get everyone you can. We have to find him." she said before looking back at the map.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Gone (Anne and Damien)    Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:38 pm

Damien knew what they needed to do.

"Have you gotten any type of reading or anything on where they might be." Damien didn't always understand her powers but knew.

Damien sighed a little and rubbed his temples. "Anne I know you don't want too, but we are not going to be any good to DJ if we are tired. We should try and get some sleep." Kissing her forehead.

Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Gone (Anne and Damien)    Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Anne shook her head. "No It doesn't make sense. I have been trying to find him. It's not working." She sighed.

Anne stared at the map and circled a few places. Where she was held, where Durmstrang was. She kept her mind busy. Half of it on where he could be the other half using her gift.

"Damien, you go. I wont be able to sleep." She said to him. she had no plan of sleeping till DJ was found.

Anne pulled out a piece of paper and made a list of people to tell. These people could help.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Gone (Anne and Damien)    Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:29 pm

Damien sighed, he knew it was going to be no use to try and get her to go to bed. He knew it would not be home until DJ was back, but he also knew Anne would drag herself down with it.

"Nope, not going to bed without you, you stay, I stay. But the minute you start to fall asleep is the minute I carry your butt to bed."

Damien hoped she would not wear herself out. He would stay with her where she chooses to be, but one of them needed their strength in order to fight.

"So who do you have on your list so far?" Damien thought about Ivano and wondered what kind of connections he had in Germany.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Gone (Anne and Damien)    Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Anne looked over her list and nodded. "I have Nora, Deva, Dimirtius, He's my friend in Germany. Those are all that I can think of that will really help. Deva was an arour and is brilliant at concealment. Nora well we talked to her already, and having anyone in Germany is helpful. " She told him.

Anne yawned. She really did need to sleep. She shook her head to clear it and closed her eyes. She was trying to find DJ in anyone's future. "Who's on your list?" She asked with her eyes still closed. She was having no luck. She looked further and further, and still nothing.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Gone (Anne and Damien)    Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:47 pm

Damien watched her yawn and knew that her gift was going to do her no good with her being tired.

"I was thinking about getting a hold of Ivano, he has connections all over the place. Also I remember having a little run in with a guy name Jonathan Browning he was a spy in Germany."

Damien was trying to think about how to get a hold of him.

"Honey, have you thought of contacting Sofia and see if she had seen anything?" Damien thought about Sofia for a minute

"Speaking of Sofia, hasn't she told you on lack of sleep, your gift won't work properly?" Damien smiled, hoping that would get her to sleep at least for a couple of hours.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Gone (Anne and Damien)    Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Anne groaned and sighed. "Fine I'll sleep." She said cuddling into his chest. "I'm so stupid." She said tearing up. She lost everything. She had handed her son to the enemy. She hated it. "I'm so sorry." She sobbed.

Anne felt worse than she had in all her life. No matter how much real pain she had felt she had never had her heart this heavy. Anne started to shake. She hadn't had tremors in a while. She remembered when she used to have them all the time it was before she had managed to control it all. The last time she had had tremors was when she was staying with Eric. She hated it. She felt all the pain from her years in hell. She clutched onto Damien's arm and waited for them to stop.

Once the tremors stopped she just laid her head on Damien's chest and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Gone (Anne and Damien)    Gone (Anne and Damien)  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Damien was glad that she consented to falling asleep for a little while so he settled back into the couch and pulled her closer to him. He felt her start to cry and called herself stupid.

"Shhh." he said while he rubbed her back "You not stupid, I could have easily did it too." continuing to rub her back.

He wished he could take her pain away, she probably felt as if he didn't care what had happened because he was not a complete wreck, but the things he has gone through in his past he knew you had to keep a cool head and remain calm, being a wreck helps no one and doesn't change the situation.

Damien felt her start to get tremors again, she didn't realize that she had them sometimes when she slept, maybe this cream of his and with Parker's help they could come up with something to stop them all together. Right now all he could do was hold her through them.

The next thing Damien remember was falling asleep.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gone (Anne and Damien)    Gone (Anne and Damien)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gone (Anne and Damien)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1