Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Scraping Up Some Money (Parker and Anne) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Scraping Up Some Money (Parker and Anne) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Scraping Up Some Money (Parker and Anne) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Scraping Up Some Money (Parker and Anne) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Scraping Up Some Money (Parker and Anne) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Scraping Up Some Money (Parker and Anne) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Scraping Up Some Money (Parker and Anne) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Scraping Up Some Money (Parker and Anne) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Scraping Up Some Money (Parker and Anne) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Scraping Up Some Money (Parker and Anne)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Scraping Up Some Money (Parker and Anne) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scraping Up Some Money (Parker and Anne)   Scraping Up Some Money (Parker and Anne) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:34 am

Anne nodded, she was still having trouble speaking. Her voice seemed to be lost. She was touched. Parker was not one for talking like this. He was showing that he truly cared. It meant so much to her. She hugged him briefly. He wasn't much for physical displays of affection. She on the other hand would hug him all day. His words meant so much.

Anne wiped her tears and turned to face Parker. She left his arm around her shoulder. She found it comforting. She missed him. She missed everyone. All of her friends. She was glad to see one of the people she thought of when times were tough.

"Thank you Parker, Love was all that got me through all those years. My love for Damien and for my Parents. My love for you and all my friends. That's what kept me going. That's what kept me sane and alive for all those years. Love." She said a small smile showing on her face.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Male Posts : 453

PostSubject: Re: Scraping Up Some Money (Parker and Anne)   Scraping Up Some Money (Parker and Anne) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:59 pm

Parker sighed in relief, memories of his second year when he had tried to comfort her about Hugo the first time flooding into his mind. He had actually been able to do something right this time it seemed. Thank you, Healer Training, he thought, for helping him be able to form the words quickly.

When she turned to him he kept his arm on her shoulders, and looked at her. He nodded at what she was saying. He smiled, "Good, and it's going to keep you going, alright?"

He sighed, realizing that much the same, some sort of hope got him through his years. Hoping his friends had all gone on to live happy lives, with families and good jobs and all of that. He knew then and knows now that things are never perfect, but that hope and wishing, helped much the same to keep him sane enough and keep going.
Back to top Go down
http://diagnosingdisease.tumblr.com
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Female Posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Scraping Up Some Money (Parker and Anne)   Scraping Up Some Money (Parker and Anne) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:15 am

Anne nodded than looked at her watch. She had to be home in five minutes. She really enjoyed talking to Parker even if it wasn't the best conversation. She really missed him, she missed everyone.

"I'm sorry Parker but I have to run." She said standing up. "My nanny is going to leave right away."

"I'll see you at school" she said over her shoulder. She then disaperated with a loud crack.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scraping Up Some Money (Parker and Anne)   Scraping Up Some Money (Parker and Anne) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scraping Up Some Money (Parker and Anne)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2