Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Panic (Anne and Parker)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Panic (Anne and Parker) Empty
PostSubject: Panic (Anne and Parker)   Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:10 am

Anne hadn't seen Parker since he left for his place. She was having a slight mental breakdown. Kate was going after DJ. Her son was in danger. She had no clue how she knew. she had been so careful about it. Someone must have told her.

Anne had no clue where Damien was. She knew that after the note she had left him he would come to the school. It was the safest place for them at the moment. There was the enchantments around the castle and more people.

Anne walked to the hospital wing, DJ clutched to her chest. She was in panic mode. She was not letting her son out of her sight. Someone she trusted would need to be with him at all times. She quickly made a mental list of people that could watch him. Herself, Damien, Parker, Pyxis and maybe Alcyone. They would all protect him.

Anne reached the hospital wing and burst through the doors. She was scared and mad. She looked around for Parker holding the letters in her ringed hand.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Male Posts : 453

PostSubject: Re: Panic (Anne and Parker)   Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:25 am

Parker had been pacing around for who knows how long now. He was freaking out, thinking of how he could contact Anne. She'd have to come sooner or later. Had that person been sending letters to Anne too? Damn it, she better come soon to protect herself and DJ. He needed to show her the letters.

He stared out the window, dragging his hand down his cheek, his other hand holding the letters.. He's created so much trouble. Why did he have to reply, why did he? Why?

He spun around when the doors swung open and saw Anne looking panicked, holding Dj close to herself. He rushed over to her, placing his hand on her shoulder, his other hand holding several letters up. His eyes were wide and he was silent for a moment before blurting out the only thin that came to mind. "I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry-"
Back to top Go down
http://diagnosingdisease.tumblr.com
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Panic (Anne and Parker)   Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:34 am

Anne saw Parker looking as scared as she was. She also saw that he was holding letters. She ripped them out of his hand giving him DJ. she didn't care that he wasn't great with kids if the bitch had threatened Parker she was dead.

Anne read over the letters, and her eyes widened. Had Parker told her about DJ. She reread them. It seemed that she knew about him, but she must have threatened the other Damien. She glared at Parker.

"You told her I had a son. It's your fault I now have to find a way to protect five people." She said softly her tone was livid. She couldn't believe Parker had done this. She now had to find a way to hide herself DJ, Damien Lily and Tessa.

"She is just as bad as Hugo, she had her fair share of 'fun' with me. " She said her eyes livid.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Panic (Anne and Parker)   Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:07 am

He breathed in as she snatched the letters from his hand and he clumsily held onto DJ when she passed him off to him. He was heavier then he expected and struggled a bit to get a grip on him because he didn't want to hurt the kid as he held him to his chest.

All the while he kept on repeating "Anne, I'm sorry- I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. I shouldn't have said anything at all and I'm sorry!" He knew no matter how many times he said it, it wouldn't make anything okay. It wouldn't take back his words, or help in anyway. He'd only made things worse.

His voice took on a tone of desperation, hoping she'd not explode at him, though he knew he deserved it. "Anne, please, I screwed up so bad. But I didn't know! I was trying to protect you, I'm sorry, I don't know what the hell I was thinking- "

"No! You're not doing this alone again, do you understand me?? You're not alone anymore- I promise we'll not let anything happen to you because of those damned people anymore!" Parker swallowed, realizing his voice had been raised and the child in his arms was now fussing and squirming. Parker cursed under his breath. "Take him. You're not leaving the castle firstly-" he started, trying to pass DJ back to Anne. No way was he going to allow them to get hurt because of his stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Panic (Anne and Parker)   Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:00 am

Anne looked at Parker she was still angry. He had sent Kate after a one year old child. She was a ruthless bitch. She didn't know what to tell Parker.

She held up her had to shut him up. "Stop saying that you are sorry. I get it. Now I have to figure out how to keep my son safe. " she said pacing. She needed Damien here he would help a lot. He was always so much better at this. Lily might be in Danger too. She was in trouble.

"I would take him back but he is the only thing in my way of cursing you so you may want to keep him." She said glaring at Parker.

"I have a life. I was going to get married, and raise my son." She snapped at him.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Panic (Anne and Parker)   Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:12 pm

Parker cut himself off when Anne held up her hand. Since he had put them in danger, he should be the one to help get the out of it. It was only right. "The headmistress. You need to contact her. She'll make sure this place is safe-" Deja vu, he sounded just like this back when Hugo had first attacked her, trying to convince her not to go out alone and to let people help her. He deperately hoped she'd understand this time around. This was getting to be so much bigger then herself. "You need to let us help."

He groaned as he tried to adjust and keep hold of the squirming child in his hands. He damn well deserved a good stinging curse or something of the like... Why did he have to be so stupid. Getting too frustrated, he turned on his heal, and whipped his wand out, pointing it to a nearby bed, transfiguring the sides of it to raise into a crib. He set DJ into it, and put a silencing charm around him, stalking back to Anne.

"Well, let's prioritize, shall we??" He snapped, his whole demeanor changing out of meek little Parker to something else entirely. "You have to tell the headmistress, she'll be able to alert the minister for magic! She can keep this place safe enough for you and your son. Meanwhile, the Ministry can try to track her, or if she's so thick skulled that she tries to come here or search around England, they can get her that that-." he said, snapping his fingers at the last word. "Get rid of the nightmares in your life before trying to search out whatever fairytale life you've got set out for yourself. Worry about keeping your life before trying to build one up. Understand?" He said, harshly.

Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Panic (Anne and Parker)   Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Anne looked at Parker she wasn't a stupid little girl anymore. She had grown up more than he could ever know.

"You listen to me. I am not the stupid girl I once was. I do not plan on doing this alone. I came her once I got the second letter. I know the castle is safe. " she snapped at him. "As for Nora I plan to tell her very soon. I'm going to ask for help from everyone a can. "

She looked at him she had faced her nightmares. He didn't know what she had been through. "I faced my nightmares a long time ago. My only nightmare now is losing my son. I am not afraid of her. There is a reason she is not going after me. She told you the truth I am a murderer. I did what I had to do to keep my son safe. If I have to kill for him again, I will. And as for my fairy tale. I'm not going to stop living my life. I spent seven years in hell. I just got my life back. I'm not putting it on hold because this girl wants to hurt me." She snapped at him her voice livid.

"You are never going to understand and I don't want you to. To understand you would need to spend seven years chained to a wall. To understand you would need to be tortured, beaten, cut, and raped. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy." She said softly
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Panic (Anne and Parker)   Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:27 am

"I never said you were, okay!" Parker felt himself go on the defensive. He'd never argued with anyone like this except for his own mother. He didn't even think Pyxis and him had an argument like this, even throughout school. It was hardly worthy to be something to yell about anyways. He agreed with everything she was saying. All he could think of to do was just yell in turn 'i know' 'good', but he just groaned.

His mind was whirling, he didn't know what to say at all. Why was it he was so quick with responding to those letters, hardly thinking and now when it counted he stuttered and fumbled over his words. When she called herself a murderer though, he stopped and just stared at her with his mouth open slightly as she continued to talk. "Wait, wait, you KILLED Hugo?? You killed him?" Parker was shocked. He never thought Anne would have had it in her. But all those years and a mothers despiration would drive anyone to do anything. "Look, I-I....I know you want your life back, but maybe you need to bloody slow down with everything! Take care of this lunatic first, okay?" Parker groaned again, turning and stepping away from Anne as he ran both hands through his hair.

He pulled his hands down yanking his hair a bit. "No, I won't, I won't ever understand-" he spun around on his heel to face her, his frustration peeking. He hoped, in that brief moment, that things wouldn't continue to be like this for them. He hoped the two of them had not changed to where it would be impossible for them to be friendly again. "I do know some pain though. I've not exactly lived a sheltered, cushy life. And I've worked with people that have helped me understand. I don't need to have to understand in order to try to help you! But I've failed at that anyway. The only I've been able to do since I've come back is upset everyone! I fucked up, and I want to help fix it. Even if you don't want me too." his voice rose to a shout, motioning his hand at her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Panic (Anne and Parker)   Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:57 am

Anne rolled her eyes. "Yes I killed him. I hate myself for doing it. But I did what I had to do to survive. " She said pulling down her shirt to show a scar right above her heart. "He barely missed my heart. I did what I had to. I was lucky to even stay alive yet alone have my child."

"It's my life Parker I can do whatever the fuck I want with it. As for this crazy bitch well, I'll see her coming." She shouted at him

Anne laughed humourlessly, "Pain Parker. You don't know what pain is. You think getting beat up bye kids in you neighbourhood is bad. You remember the cut on your leg? Imagen that all over your body, then times it by a thousand. You may have had pain Parker but it is nothing compared to mine. Most people go insane. No training can tell you what I went through."She said her eyes still livid.

"Yes you fucked up big time. Now to fix it you are going to tell me what you wrote her." She told him. She wasn't asking. He had endangered the life of her son, and Lily. Anne needed to know how much damage had been done.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Panic (Anne and Parker)   Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:50 am

Parker watched at she showed him the scar above her heart. He was silent. There was nothing to say to that. She was lucky, it was miraculous. And Parker felt so disgusted, so sick to his stomach, to know just how terrible human beings could be.

He groaned, and yelled back at her. "And what if you don't!! What if there's no possible way for you to see her coming!!?"

His eyebrows furrowed, his frown deepened and he was taken aback at how she laughed at him. "I wasn't trying to say I could compare, Anne! This isn't about fucking bullies anymore. I'm an adult too! Walking home in the night in fear every night for my life. Not knowing if I could be stabbed or shot for just walking the wrong way- hearing footsteps and not knowing if i was going to get jumped or raped myself! Granted I've not had it NEARLY as bad as you, and I'd NEVER try to discount that, because it's so, so terrible what's happened to you. I will never fully understand, I know. But I can try to relate so I can help! I just want to help, okay??" His voice felt raw now, and his breath was labored, getting so worked up from their yelling. In a way...it was liberating. Perhaps for both of them. At least he hoped for both of them...

He slumped a bit, a lot of the hot air in him deflating. He motioned towards the letter in her hands. "They're there for you to read. I-I said her sending a letter to 'warn' us was a stupid thing to do because we'd never let anything happen to you. And...dammit, she said 'little' Damien, how the hell was I supposed to read that as!?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Panic (Anne and Parker)   Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:19 am

Anne was still so damn frustrated. "I'm not the person I was in my fifth year. That was the last time you saw me. The real me. I'm not the girl that fainted when she had visions. I'm not the girl who had no control. I will see her coming." she shouted back.

"You're an adult Parker act like it. Think before you act. You played right into her hands. She had nothing but two god damn names. You gave her everything. You endangered so many lives. Your own, DJ's, Damien's, Tessa's, Tessa's daughter's, and ever person here. I don't know what you thinking." She shouted.

Anne sighed. "I'm so tired of fighting. I have fought for my life and my sanity for seven years, that's 2556 days. I don't want to keep doing this for the rest of my life. I can't do it any more. " She half sobbed.

Anne sighed. "I understand". She said walking forward. She wasn't sure if she was going to hug him or hit him. She saw that he needed the hug more than he needed to be hit. "Parker I forgive you but you have to help me protect everyone you put in danger." she said holding him. she knew he might push her away but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Panic (Anne and Parker)   Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:14 am

"She's probably not the same either! You can never know for sure!" He groaned and turned away from her again, bringing his hand to his face, shutting his eyes tight.

"How was I supposed to know, I was falling for anything!? She'd have found out some other way then! Maybe it's best we know like this? What if she found out some other way? We'd not know if she was going to target him then!" Parker looked down and let out a pained breath. "I don't know what I was thinking either... I've just always been so passive, I though I could try to help. I shouldn't have done anything- I-I really have no excuse. I was being so stupid."

Parker looked at DJ as he took steps over to the opened window again, holding onto the lightly billowing curtains. "I don't want to fight either. I hate this. I wish I could take this all back..." he turned towards her as he stepped forward and he looked angry again at her words of forgiveness.

"What? You can't- no. You don't just come in here....we don't just start screaming at each other to have you forgive me all so quick." he looked back down. "You can Pyxis both do that, and I don't get it!" he pulled quickly away from her. "You're supposed to be mad at me! Grudging to let me help! Something!"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Panic (Anne and Parker)   Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:28 am

Anne rolled her eyes. "I swear you are bipolar. Not two minutes ago you were apologising like mad. Now that I forgive you, you want me to be mad. I don't understand you." she said.

"Well I'm done fighting. I now have a lot more things to do. I have to owl Nora and Damien. They have to know. I should tell Tessa, no you can tell Tessa that her daughter is now in danger because of you. I really don't want to deal with her, she already hates me. " She said to herself and and a bit to Parker.

"Missa" She called to the empty ward. The house elf appeared with a crack. she smiled and said "At your service." Anne looked at her then back at Parker. "Take DJ to bed, please." She said pointing at the baby in the crib.

Once they had gone she turned to Parker. "I still forgive you but.." Anne then threw a stinging hex at him.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Panic (Anne and Parker)   Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:48 am

Parker narrowed his eyes at her as she said that. "Don't you dare call me that- I'm not...I'm just....I don't know-" he grated out. He was unsure of himself it was just some off handed comment. That should not have bothered him as much as it did. But he couldn't help it. After his trip, he couldn't be sure about anything.

"Tessa??" He knew he heard her say her name a moment ago. But he thought he'd not heard her right. That girl was back here too? He'd hardly ever talked to her then, they held no friendship, and he heard she was wrathful. Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned. And to put her daughter at risk to. Parker was internally screaming. His voice was faltering now. "Where....? I-"

Before he could even try to cough up the rest of the words Anne called for her house elf, creatures which he still found unnerving. He watched as it took the child away, and kept his eyes where they had left. He glanced up when she started to speak again, and opened his mouth to refuse again.

But as he did Anne had whipped her wand out, a white burst of light coming at him. He didn't even have time to react as it his him. He clutched his chest where it hit and he crumpled to the ground groaning after calling out in pain. His skin was stinging and hot. The spell had also gone up when he fell and a large reddish welt showed on his skin over the collar of his shirt. "What the hell-!" he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Panic (Anne and Parker)   Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Anne mumbled, "Sorry." Then went back to pacing.

"Yes Tessa. She and Damien have a daughter. I'm marring Damien, so she is now in danger." She said to him.

Anne smirked slightly as the hex hit him. "You did deserve it." She said as she walked out. She needed rest. She had a hell of a lot of things to do.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Panic (Anne and Parker)   Panic (Anne and Parker) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:51 pm

Parker was really too shocked for words to come out. Everything was just happening so fast, it was incredible. When the hell did all of this happen? Didn't Anne and him just recently reunite?? He just stared at her looking very confused at all of it.

He was still groaning, and was pulling as his shirt to get the fabric to stop rubbing against it. That was one unnecessarily strong stinging hex. Once she walked out he was able to get enough of his bearings back to pull himself up, and yank his shirt off so it wouldn't irritate the stinging more. He rushed to the back room to find one of the salves to put onto it. The swelling would be able to go down and the stinging stop in perhaps a few hours. Though he had a feeling the redness would stay for at least a few days.

He groaned. Then he'd need to find Tessa... he was a dead man. He jut hoped that this would all slip under the radar of Pyx and a few of the other teachers....he had a feeling not though. The headmistress would fire him...if she didn't kill him first.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panic (Anne and Parker)   Panic (Anne and Parker) Empty

Back to top Go down

Panic (Anne and Parker)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: The Archives :: Old & Dead-