Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Living Hell (Anne and Parker) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Living Hell (Anne and Parker) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Living Hell (Anne and Parker) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Living Hell (Anne and Parker) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Living Hell (Anne and Parker) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Living Hell (Anne and Parker) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Living Hell (Anne and Parker) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Living Hell (Anne and Parker) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Living Hell (Anne and Parker) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Living Hell (Anne and Parker)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Living Hell (Anne and Parker) Empty
PostSubject: Living Hell (Anne and Parker)   Living Hell (Anne and Parker) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:12 am

Anne was sitting at the bar. She had no leads. she was in her own living hell. It was so much worse than Germany. She had lost her son. It was all her fault. How could she be so damn stupid. She was an idiot. She deserved to rot in hell. She needed a night out and lots of drinks. She knew that Damien was pissed at her. How could he not be. She had lost their child. She wished she could reset the clock take it all back. She closed her eyes and tapped her hand for another fire-whisky.

She looked at the door. She was only seeing the past lately. She was having trouble with the future. It sucked. she had seen useless things. Like Tessa insulting her and Damien as well as a French guy. She saw nothing of use. She saw a fight with Parker she had had when she was young, and a few things with Damien. She hoped Parker didn't show if he did he was in so much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Male Posts : 453

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell (Anne and Parker)   Living Hell (Anne and Parker) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:56 am

Parker sighed. He just needed some time to think. Perhaps he could go out and spend the last bit of extra money on the robes he wanted for when school started. Able to set aside some time, he'd made his way down to Diagon Alley and was in fact able to purchase the robes just fine. He had enough left over for maybe one drink if he decided too. He held his hand over his mouth, yawning as he walked through the doors of the leaky cauldron, holding his bag of his purchase in his hands.

He made a beeline for a back booth, resting his head against the wall, and setting his bag between him and the wall, closing his eyes. He was just so tired. Everything had been so awful, even with the supposedly happy wedding. He hoped things wouldn't get worse. He rested his arms on the table and then rested his head down, ignoring when the server came by to ask if he wanted a drink.
Back to top Go down
http://diagnosingdisease.tumblr.com
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell (Anne and Parker)   Living Hell (Anne and Parker) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:16 am

Anne saw Parker walk in and scowled. It was his fault. He was the only reason that Kat knew about DJ. To say she was livid would be an understatement. She walked over to his table and slammed her hand down.

"Parker Emery, You complete arse. Why did you have to be so fucking stupid. No you had to try and help. Remember last time you tried to 'help' You got hurt. Now I have to pay for your mistakes." She shouted at him. She didn't care that it was her fault she didn't care that he didn't mean it. she wanted to rage and scream and to be rage and screamed at. She wanted to do something.

Anne looked like hell. She had not looked this bad in years. The bags under her eyes were huge. She had lost weight. She looked like death warmed over, if it wasn't for Damien she would probably throw herself off a bridge or start cutting just to do something. She wished someone would make the pain she was feeling in her heart real.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell (Anne and Parker)   Living Hell (Anne and Parker) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:09 am

Parker hear other footsteps come over and thought it was the server again. He was about to lift his head as a hand slammed down on the table and his head jerked up, glaring, and his fists clenched tight. He tried to relax a little, seeing it was Anne, but she started to scream at him, others around looking over at them.

Parker leaned away from her again, frowning and continuing to glare at her in silence. She was just picking something now, itching for an argument he could tell. He'd dealt with plenty of people begging for a fight before, she wasn't one to give it to though. She looked like an absolute train wreck.

He rolled his eyes, looking away from her. He didn't even listen to what she was saying. "How about you try talking to me like an adult...and not scream. People are staring." he said as controlled as he could, though his hands resting on the table were clenched tight, his nails digging into his palm. What was her problem?? They were trying to fix everything...wouldn't that and a recent wedding be enough to hold her over?
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell (Anne and Parker)   Living Hell (Anne and Parker) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:18 am

Anne looked at him. He had no right to do that. She looked at the people who were staring she recognized a few of them. The people she didn't were with someone she did. She gave them a look. They all turned away, and told there friends to do the same. They were all there. They had seen her lose it. They knew why she had as well.

"There no one is looking. Now you don't get to tell me not to scream or to act like an adult." She said calmly. If he was smart he would be running. She saw out of the corner of her eye some people leave. Not wanting to have the pub lose business she grabbed Parker by the collar of his shirt and dragged him to the ally where Kat vanished from. No one stopped her.

"It's your fault." She shouted at him. "You no good son of a bitch are the reason behind my pain." she screamed at him. She didn't care, any more she wanted him to fight back or to hit her something.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell (Anne and Parker)   Living Hell (Anne and Parker) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:46 am

Parker just sighed and lowered his head, he still felt like she was throwing a scene. He closed his eyes just wanting this to all stop. He didn't want anymore verbal abuse. He was just so tired.

He was taken for surprise though when she grabbed him and tugged him out, he had instinctively swing for her but missed. His eyes widened when he realized what he'd tried to do and after a bit of struggling he let her yank him away. But damn it, he thought as he looked back, his bag was still in there. Shit, someone would steal it-

Out in the alley way he leaned back against the wall, turning his head away from her when she started to scream at him again. His frown was set and he grit his teeth, his hands stuck his his pockets clenched tight. "What the hell is your problem with me right now! We're already starting to take care of things-" he ground out,, trying hard to stay calm, his voice low.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell (Anne and Parker)   Living Hell (Anne and Parker) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:54 am

Anne rolled her eyes. She really wished he hadn't missed when he tried to hit her. She saw worry cross his eyes as he looked at his booth and she growled and summoned his bag. She threw it at him with every ounce of force she had in her sleep deprived state.

"well we failed. DJ's gone." she shouted at him. She moved forward and started to hit and punch every bit of him she could reach. She didn't care. She knew in the back of her mind that she couldn't hurt him. She was too weak and caring to really hurt him.

"Damn it Parker fight back." She sobbed to him still trying to hit him. She wanted to be fought she wanted someone to yell at her to blame her. She wanted to know if she could still do this.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell (Anne and Parker)   Living Hell (Anne and Parker) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:05 am

When Anne had thrown his bag at him after summoning it, he flinched slightly and was able to catch it as it ripped, without the new robes falling out of the bag and falling to the dirty floor. He wandlessly patched up the bag really quick and set it down beside him.

Parker's eyes went wide in disbelief when she said DJ was gone. "WHAT?? When the hell did that happen!!?" he yelled back at her, absolutely floored. He tried to step away from her when she started to weakly punch at her. This was so sad...

He realized that being passive wasn't going to cut it now. He felt honestly angry that she was in the Cauldron when she could be looking for her son. He felt a low growl in the base of his throat and shoved her off him. He pushed her against the other wall of the alley, momentarily not thinking of his actions. He was breathing heavily, and realized he probably shoved her hard enough to knock the wind out of her. He still held tight onto her shoulder and wrist though, knowing he could heal up the bruises later. "For Merlin's sake, snap out of this!!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell (Anne and Parker)   Living Hell (Anne and Parker) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:39 am

Anne felt him push her against the wall. She gasped in pain. She felt a wound in her back open and start to bleed. She didn't care she was glad he was fighting back.

"Last week. It's all my fault. Kat took him to Germany. I can't find him in anyone's future." She said through gasps of pain. She could feel all the tremors from the years of torture coming. She started to shake uncontrollably.

"Please Parker, I don't know what to do." She said shaking and gasping. The memories of all the pain she felt through her seven years in hell flooded through her. She was in near unbearable pain but it was nothing compared to the pain in her heart.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell (Anne and Parker)   Living Hell (Anne and Parker) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:59 am

Hearing her gasp of pain Parker felt guilt shoot through him, and he loosened his grip on her a bit, though not completely. He wasn't yet aware of what he'd done.

"Last week??" he said harshly. "Who all's looking for him!? H-ho....fuck, how??" His voice trembled slightly. This....was because of him. He wouldn't have ever thought it'd be so soon or so hushed. He gulped as she started shaking, feeling every weak. He relaxed his grip, holding her enough to keep her up if she couldn't hold herself up. And he began to concentrate his magic to send energy into her.

"Fuck, just....just calm down okay.." he didn't know what to do either. As he was trying to give her some energy and strength, he felt a disturbance. She was in real physical agony. What the hell happened?? He started to panic that the had hurt her very bad and was trying to help her sit down. "Anne?? Anne, are you okay??"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell (Anne and Parker)   Living Hell (Anne and Parker) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:59 am

Anne stopped shaking and shook her head to clear it. She really had no way of preventing the tremors any more. She was sure that she had them every night instead of only some. She felt the wound on her back and muttered a wandless spell. She had learned it a while ago. It healed them enough, it was all she could do. "I'm fine Parker. I've been having trouble with keeping the tremors away." She said. "It's all from Germany. Seven years takes it's toll on me." She sighed.

"As for who's looking for him, I have people in Germany looking as well as people here. "She told him, she really couldn't stand. she could feel her legs shaking. "I'm sorry Parker, It's just I'm so worried." She sighed. "I'm doing everything in my power. But I can't find him." She said into her hands.

Anne leaned on her best friend and felt another stab of pain. "Can you look at my back, I think one of the cuts from that damn knife opened." She said, through clenched teeth. She turned about and lifted up the back of her now slightly bloody shirt. She knew that he may no like what he saw but she needed to have it looked at. She sighed as she thought of all of the scars on her back. No words only lines, but there were plenty.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell (Anne and Parker)   Living Hell (Anne and Parker) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:29 am

Parker sighed, looking worry struck when she mentioned the tremors and how she'd been taken again. He remembered the jar Damien showed him, he knew Anne would have been given it, so he'd not bring it up. But having talked with Damien about tweaking it and making it better, he wanted more then ever to be able to make it right then.

"You will. I'm sure you will find him- You just...can't force the visions, but try to be hopeful. Never give up, don't let down." He could feel how weak she was. They needed to get out of there, she needed to lay down and be properly healed.

Parker winced inwardly when she said that it could be opened again. He didn't understand it...didn't it happen a long time ago?? He did just what she ask as she turned and became immediately serious and stoic at the sight of the blood. He reached and moved her shirt up to get a better look. He swallowed at the sight of all the scars, and he felt his head swimming with anger about the injustice of it all. "This looks deep. And you're weak. We need you in the wing right away. I can try to stop the bleeding, strengthen you up to heal yourself." He said in a short, clipped manner, looking it over with his eyes and waving his hand over it a few inches to check just how deep it was without touching.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell (Anne and Parker)   Living Hell (Anne and Parker) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:39 am

Anne listened to him go into healer mode. "How bad is it doc." she asked. She heard him swallow. "Sorry. I don't know how many there are but.." She carried off.

Anne nodded to the idea of going to the hospital wing. She was feeling a bit light headed. "I swear those knives are horrid. I don't even know how I'm still standing here." she muttered to herself. "I mean how much damage could he do over seven years, I though my chest and stomach were bad, He always made the cuts on my back more. " she said talking to herself. she found it helpful to talk about it, even if no one was listening.

Anne looked at Parker, "Sorry, for yelling Parker. I'm a bit crazy. You know all mothers are like that about their kids." she sighed and shrugged. Then winced because it hurt. "I wish Damien's cream would work on me. I guess I've had too much for it to work." She sighed. She really hated that she had to go through all of it with no help.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell (Anne and Parker)   Living Hell (Anne and Parker) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:21 am

"Don't you dare tell me you're sorry for these, understand me?" He said, raising an eyebrow at her. He knew that anything he did now would just be a waste of his energy. He needed to get her out of here first. He lowered the back of her shirt and wrapped his arm over her shoulder.

He looked at her, and bend down to grab his bag. He put his arm around her again, preparing to disapparate. He listened as she seemed to be rambling to herself. He frowned, hoping something could be done for her, that Mungo's would somehow be able to stumble across the damned cursed knives and be able to do something about it. He knew he still had the large scar from his cut, sometimes it still ached and he couldn't imagine what they felt like for her...

"Don't, just stop talking. Save your energy, I understand..." He furrowed his eyebrows though at her wince and her saying how Damien's cream didn't work anymore. He concentrated on the edge of Hogsmeade to apparate too and tightened his grip on her a bit as they disappeared with a loud crack.

[[OOC: Want to make your next post at Hospital Wing? Smile Cause from Hogsmeade they'll be going right there.]]
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Hell (Anne and Parker)   Living Hell (Anne and Parker) Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Hell (Anne and Parker)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: The Archives :: Old & Dead-