Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Hunger (Anne and Parker)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Male Posts : 453

Hunger (Anne and Parker) Empty
PostSubject: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:23 am

So Parker's week had gone in no way he ever expected. He needed some time alone after coming across all these faces he'd never planned on seeing again, that hurt to have to remember. He was planning to set aside a few days to get his bearing back. He didn't need another breakdown, especially not once the term started.

Though before he set out, he wanted a decent meal, and as he had done everyday so far, he made his way down to the kitchens to get the elves to make him a decent plate of food. Maybe he'd bring a snack along. Three days. He'd gone longer. So it wouldn't be that bad if he didn't get much food after. After all he just needed to check his aparment...and after mulling it over, maybe see if his mother was alright...a talk with Pyxis had him start wondering about her again, although he hardly did the past nine year. He supposed his resentment of her lessened now that he understood the hardships of a meager pay, he couldn't imagine what it would be like having to support a child as well. Much less a grown one.

He sat at one of the low counters. His plate was half eaten and set before him. His elbow was on the counter and his cheek resting on it as he ate slowly. If he ate fast he'd fill up too quick and just make himself ill later. He scraped his fork against the plate sighing. Maybe he should check in with one of his old colleges he'd been closer with while he was out as well?
Back to top Go down
http://diagnosingdisease.tumblr.com
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:44 am

Anne was taking DJ to the kitchen. Why he wanted to eat at these strange time was a mystery to her. It didn't matter. She wasn't doing anything important. So here she was in her pyjamas. She wasn't sure what Damien would say if he saw her. Wearing her short shorts and a tank top. She was glad the students weren't here yet.

Anne reached the kitchen and tickled the pear. DJ giggled when the pear did. She smiled fondly at him. Why he had to be so dang adorable. She walked in the kitchen and asked for a bottle of warm milk. The house elves smiled and went to go grab it. Anne spotted Parker and made her way toward him.

Anne sat next to him shifting Damien to her other arm. "Hey Parker." She said smiling at him. Just then DJ looked at Parker and tried to grab his hand even though it was out of his reach.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 am

Parker turned a bit when he heard the entrance to the kitchens open. He sighed and looked back to his plate, running his hand through his hair. Of course. When could he ever just get s bit of silence and alone time. Despite the time, he was dressed to go out. Well, not dressed nicely in his usual large coat which he wore a hooded jacket under, trousers, and his boots. All reasonably cheap looking so ensure he'd not have to deal with any trouble when he went to his apartment later.

He heard a baby giggle and he coughed, half choking on his food before taking a drink and clearing it. He desperately hoped it wasn't Pyxis...

Hearing another's voice though he turned and looked up as Anne stepped beside him. He swallowed the bite of food he'd just taken. That's right...Anne was working here and she had a kid too. He mumbled a 'hello.' And just looked back at DJ when he reached his had out, like Noah had, Parker remembered. He turned and looked back down to his food, willing himself just to finish so he'd not have to worry later.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:12 pm

Anne looked at Parker he seemed a bit down. She found more and more happy. Damien was back in her life. He was ok with DJ. Parker on the other hand looked like he wanted nothing more than DJ to disappear. That was one of the reasons Damien would be a better father. Anne wondered what was going to happen when Parker realized he loved Pyxis, she was raising Noah. It would be hard for him if he didn't like kids.

"So how are you?" She asked him. wondering how he was doing. "Have you seen Damien yet, not this one the adult one." She asked. She wondered what he would say when he found out that she and Damien were dating.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Parker knew coming back to the castle would have been hard enough, but things just spiraled from bad to worse with each passing day. Things might not have been as hard if he just so happened to come across Anne or a few others on the street. He was bound to. But these people just to happen to work at Hogwarts too. And Pyxis too. He hurt her so bad and the strange highs and lows between them in just a few days was miraculous. She'd gone from bloody strangling him, to them reminiscing about one great summer, to him nearly... He shook his head a bit. He was getting away for these few days to sort that out.

He took another small bite of food, looking at Anne when she asked how he was. He swallowed and looked down at his plate, moving the food around with his fork. "I'd be lying if I said I was fine." he said quietly. Hearing about Damien, Parker's hand twitch slightly, causing an unpleasant sound against the plate. He looked at her and opened his mouth, "I- I don't-" he swallowed and looked back down. "No....I've not." And he didn't plan on it either. He'd not planned on seeing any of them again. He really should have rethought taking the position at Hogwarts. He just hadn't thought anyone else would come back, that they'd all moved on from their school days.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:12 pm

Anne nodded. She understood. "ya I know it must be hard everyone coming back here. I'm surrounded by Slytherins. There is you, Pyxis, Alcyone, And Damien. I mean even my boyfriend is a bloody slytherin." She Said. Shaking her head. She loved them but honestly there were so many. Id DJ was a slytherin she might lose it.

"Well I'm sure you'll see him soon. " Anne said wondering what he would think. She was happy that was all that mattered right. DJ continued to stare are Parker. He seemed to find him interesting. All of a sudden Parker's hair turned bright blue. DJ of course found this to be funny and giggled like mad. Anne also had to laugh. she was proud of her son for showing signs of magic so young but turning Parker's hair blue was just too funny.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:41 pm

He sighed. It seemed a bit more then that. It wasn't just seeing them again, it was being reminded of just what he left behind. Just how he felt and how he still does. How he'd not let go of a single thing. "I guess that means us Slytherins just have a harder time letting go..." he trailed of, realizing that for one of the first times, he could include himself in that group. 'Us Slytherins.' He set his fork down.

He shook his head a bit, "The thing is, Anne, that I don't want to. I never wanted to see anyone again..." he looked back at her, his eyes drawn to DJ who was looking at him. He frowned. Parker's head itched and he went to scratch it as DJ started to giggle. He looked confused at Anne who had also started laughing. He ran his hand through his hair. "What? What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Anne sighed. "You can't avoid people. He wants to see you. We're all working together. we have to see each other at some point." Anne said. Honestly. It didn't matter. Life went on no matter what people did.

Anne was still laughing and DJ was still giggling. "well You're hair is well, It's blue." She said through her chuckles.

Anne pulled out her wand and flicked it at Parker. His hair went back to normal. "Sorry about that." She said. She did feel bad about laughing.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:57 pm

Still looking down at his plate, the closed his eyes and breathed out. "He's working here too? What...what is he teaching?" Parker hoped it would be something where he didn't have to see him too often.

He brought both hands to his hair and sighed. He looked at DJ curiously "What? Did he- He did that?"

When Anne pulled out her wand, he felt his hair go back to normal. He lowered his hands again and turned back to his plate. "Don't worry about it. Believe it or not, I'm a bit used to it." he had seen both children and older people who had problems controlling their magic. Changed hair colour certainly wasn't that bad. DJ just seemed so young to be showing signs already. Though there were a few that just were more magically mature than others, typically those kids needed into special preschools to keep them from becoming accidentally dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:15 am

Anne smiled thinking about Damien. "Ya he's teaching astronomy. You wont have to deal with him much but I will." She tried to look down about that and failed. She loved him.

"Sorry that was the first time he's done that. I know he's really young but I was about two when I started showing sings of magic so." Anne shrugged.

"I guess you would get used to it from working in a hospital." She sighed.

"So do you have a girlfriend?" She asked thinking about Pyxis.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:25 am

He sighed, picking up his fork again, moving his food around before taking another small bite. "Great..." Parker had to admit, while he never really outright disliked anyone from school, they never were exactly the best roommates, especially during his last year.

Parker nodded, chewing his food then swallowing, switching into professional mode without even thinking about it. "Two is right around normal. It's when the kid's really starting to explore and try to understand the world. Though...if you ever needed, the hospital was starting up a daycare for especially gifted kids...you know, to make sure they don't end up doing something harmful. It's hard so young."

He kept staring down at his plate, frowning as he took a larger bite of food to put off answering. He swallowed, getting another bite ready. "When on Earth would I ever have time for things like that?" He tried to just brush it off. He didn't want to talk about that stuff. "I'm married to my work." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:37 am

Anne looked at Parker with a raised eyebrow. "You don't like my boyfriend?" She asked. That might end badly, especially when they got married. Parker was really the only male friend Damien had. Anne didn't have many friend either.

"Don't you go all healer on me." she said smirking. DJ was now playing with her necklace. She smiled at him and looked back at Parker. "I can handle him." She said smiling.

Anne put her free hand up. "Just asking." She said in defence.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:03 am

"Anne, I didn't say that-" he paused a moment then looked at her. "Wait, what? Since when?" He sighed. "I don't want any problems. I just just can't deal with this right now-" he put his fork down and pushed his plate away, unfinished. He'd just get something at a fast food place later if he needed. He still had a few dollars of muggle money left.

"No, I know. I'm just saying...for when school starts back, you know?" He shrugged finding himself wondering what Pyxis would do for the kid she was taking care off once school started.

He stood up as an elf came and took the plate away. "Look, I'm sorry...I'm just not in a good place right now. And I need to go for a while too..." He looked up at a large clock that was in there. "Damn, it's already so late." He sighed, definitely not a good time to be checking on his apartment...but he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:21 am

Anne looked at he feet. "Um yeah we may have loved each other since we were like in first year and been to stupid to pull our act together." she sighed. At least they had their act together now. Parker was still being stupid about Pyxis. One day she was just going to lock them in an empty classroom.

"The house elves will take care of him. Missa loves him." She said smiling at said house elf. She was looking at DJ and smiling at him.

Anne sighed as he said he needed to go. "Parker when are you going to stop running away from your problems. They only go away when you deal with them. Anyway It would be better if I go with you. Especially if you are going to your old neighbourhood." She said waving her wand and summoning jeans and a sweater. She handed DJ to Missa, "Please take him to bes." She asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:55 am

Parker looked over at the elf she mentioned, despite the fact they were always around hogwarts and the hospital, he still wasn't quite used to them and there was something about having one of them watch over a child that he found bothered him. It was not like he was judging Anne for it at all, people just have to do what they must to get by. It was the rich folk he saw that just had the elves raise their kids that bothered him.

"I'm not running, believe it or not, I actually am trying to go deal with something-" he felt the edge on his voice. Why was he being so rude to Anne, this felt so unlike him, and he really hated this. She just always caught him at such back times. He shook his head, and pointed at her, raising his eyebrows "No way. No way is that ever happening-"

He groaned and turned away, starting to walk away and out the kitchen. If he could just get to Hogsmeade to apparate quick enough and she'd not follow him. He would not allow her to see where he lived now and what conditions. It was far worse then where he lived as a child, and he'd not risk her getting attacked or seeing anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:07 am

Anne rolled her eyes. "you really think you can stop me." I know you live in a bad neighbourhood. I don't care." she shrugged.

Anne stood up when he did. She waved her wand and was now wearing her jeans. She was glad when she found that spell. it saved her from awkwardness. Anne pulled the sweater over her head as she walked toward the door. she really was goinng to follow him.

"Honestly Parker I can take care of myself. II can take any muggle that comes after me. I over powered Hugo without a wand. worse case come to worst I use magic and oblivate them." She said to his back.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:21 am

Parker walked out of the kitchen, glancing behind him. "Anne, please-" he brought both hands up to rub his face as he walked down the corridor, making his way to the entrance way. He had always been judged for were he lived, it was something to be ashamed of. Even people from that neighborhood judged each other.

He started to make his way down the path towards Hogsmeade. Just keep enough space and she can't... He groaned, feeling defeated and frustrated, continuing to walk fast. "Anne- I know that! But even I can't handle it, okay? And I've already been given a warning about using my magic in front of muggles, if it happens again near my home, I'll get a citation- I can't have that happen..." he spoke quickly and rushed.

There was a difference between one person that typically depended on magic, compared to one or a few that were used to fists....or guns. Parker hated when he would hear them. If he did, he always tried to firecall back to work to see if he could take an extra shift.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:32 am

Anne groaned. "Damn it Parker you think I'm some shallow bitch that judges people on where they live?" She asked her voice sharp. "I honestly don't give a fuck. You could live in a cardboard box, and I wouldn't think any less of you."

Anne rolled her eyes. "You think I would let you take the blame. No I would stick around. " She couldn't believe he thought she was some shallow bitch.

Anne quickened her pace. she was now walking beside Parker. "I can take on any person. I'm not the person I used to be. I've changed." She stated, still walking with him.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:46 am

"What?? No- why on earth-!?" He groaned and shook his head. Why even try? It seemed he could never say anything without someone thinking he was insulting them. It was him that cared. He let out a short, bitter laughs. "Oh please, Pyxis even cares..." he took in a sharp breath, and pulled his hood up as a cold chill came over him as they walked.

He moved his hands from his face, motioning them out in front him him. "Bloody hell, why do I even try!? Even when I'm trying to keep you out of trouble, I'm a selfish bastard-"

He turned his head away from her and as they got to Hogsmeade. She wasn't getting it. Something he wondered if he even actually spoke half the time he thought he did. No one ever listened to him. He tried to jog a few paces before her before he started apparating-
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:05 am

Anne groaned and continues to walk. She saw that he really wanted to loose her.

"You're not selfish, I'm just in a bad mood." she sighed. She watched him jog to get rid of her. She just sighed and gave up. If he didn't want her to come she wouldn't.

"You can walk away all you want. Every time you do you cause more problems. I would know. " She said harshly. She was reminding him about when he had walked away from her when she needed him most. It was cold but she had to. She had to make him see that it wasn't the answer.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:23 am

"Yeah- I am. And I'm sorry you always catch me when I'm at my worst." When he glanced back and saw she slowed down as he got away from her, she started to speak. He stopped as he was about to aparate, and looked at her.

He furrowed his eyebrows, and opened his mouth to say something. He lowered his head. He took a deep breath. It was different to hear it from someone. There was always a part of his mind that told him that, though it was combated with a part of him that said it would be best if he were just gone."...I'm sorry. I just don't want any more problems...I don't know what I'm supposed to do...I never do..." He looked up at her again. "I just don't want anything to happen...and I don't want Pyxis to know where I live...I-I don't want you to tell her." While he had told her about conditions of his neighborhood. He didn't want her to know what it looked like, he didn't want her to ever have the possibility of going there.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:04 am

Anne just sighed. "Look Parker I'm not going to force my company on you. I'll talk to you when you get back." she said turning and walking back to the castle. She really didn't need to talk to him right now. Anne wanted him to stop running.

"Take care of your self I don't want you to get hurt." she called to him. She would be sad if something happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:11 am

He took a breath and nodded. "Thank you... I'll be back in three days if anyone asks..." He said as Anne turned around to make way back to the castle.

"I know...I won'-" He said, looking done. The end of his words cut off from him apparating. ..Or he'd at least make sure he was healed up properly before he even thought of coming back. He would sit down and have a proper talk and give a proper apology to Anne when he got back. He hated how tense and short their words were to each other, or at least his words which upset her.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger (Anne and Parker)   Hunger (Anne and Parker) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunger (Anne and Parker)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1