Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa)   On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:23 am

Anne started to walk to the hospital wing knowing that it was where Parker would be. She was glad she was asking Tessa to come with her. She didn't want to do this alone. She was scared, not of having another child, but that something would go wrong. Anne smiled at Tessa and kept walking.

They reached the hospital wing. She walked in and called, "Parker, I need to talk to your healer self." She said knowing that he would come. She knew him rather well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa)   On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:27 am

Tessa didn't know why she had come with Anne. She had married her ex husband and ruined her life. But Tessa had to move on and she was trying to do that for Capper. And she knew that she could always double check. She was already sure that she was pregnant. And later would have to be going to the doctor.

Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa)   On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:45 am

Anne sighed and felt slightly sick. She knew 'morning sickness' was a lie. It was all day sickness. She sighed and walked to the bathroom. This was one thing she hated, feeling sick all the time. There were good things too, like her bigger boobs, and the fact that she was most likely growing a new life inside her. She smiled a bit. She cleaned her mouth and walked back out. She was tired of waiting for Parker.

"Parker look I really don't want to be here, but I need you." She said wanting to go to the kitchens and eat some curry. She wondered why she hated curry. She shook her head it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Male Posts : 453

PostSubject: Re: On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa)   On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:26 am

Parker had been out. Seeing as there was no one there in the infirmary, he chanced that it was safe to go down the corridor to the professor's quarter's and grab a jumper from his room. He could have just closed a window, but it would just get so stuffy, so he was willing to just put on an extra layer of clothing. He had gone to his room, and walking back tot he Hospital Wing, he pulled on his jumper.

When he came through the doors he saw Anne and Tessa. He raised and eyebrow going over to his desk. "Oh, uhm, I'm so sorry you guys. I was just down the hall. Is something wrong??" he asked, his eyes going between he two women, worried for a moment something serious may have happened and they were here to take it out on him or something.
Back to top Go down
http://diagnosingdisease.tumblr.com
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa)   On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:20 pm

Anne smiled at Parker. He always worried. She shook her head fondly. She felt strange.

"No it's nothing to worry about." She said to him.

"I just think I might be pregnant." She said smiling. "Can you check.?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa)   On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa) Empty

Back to top Go down

On the way (Anne Parker and Tessa)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: The Archives :: Old & Dead-