Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

The Past is to light ( Mature Content)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Casey Raven
Casey Raven
German - Pureblood - Durmstrang Lehrer

The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Casey sighed when Mish came too, he was not sure what he was going to say. First he was going to have to explain how he was even there.

"Mish honey, you are in an alley behind Flora's bar, can you remember anything about how you ended like this?"

Casey knew all too well what happened and when he gets a hold of him he will be lucky if made it out alive.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:26 pm

Mishka blink a little bit. “ I only remembered coming down here to enjoy some quiet time.” But she then started to cry cause she couldn't remembered how she got in the alley.

“ I can't remember. Who did this to me?” Not knowing was only making it worse for her. This was something that she didn't want to tell anybody. Not even her headmistress.

She couldn't control crying. She was just really scared right now and part of it was because she couldn't remember everything.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:33 pm

Casey help Mish while she cried he felt so responsible for what happened to her and when he got a hold of you know who he was going to kill him.

"Where do you want me to take you? Do you want to go to a healer or where?" Casey asked.

"I have the ability to erase all of your memories of just the event if you want?"

Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:45 pm

Mish just let Casey hold her while she was crying. She couldn't believe that this was happening to her. Mish thought she was being careful, but something went wrong.

" I think I should see a healer. I don't want to go back to the school or go home and have Rosa know that something happened to me."

She tried to smile when Casey said that he could take all the memories of the rape. " Yes this is something I don't want to remember."
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:01 am

Casey felt so bad for this woman and wanted to help her as much as he could.

"Well I will take you too the healer as soon as I clean you up a little and get some clothes on you. I know a few simple spells that I can do for you." Casey smiled

"I just need you to tell me what you want me to do." Casey smiled

Casey went ahead and did some cleaning spells on her and then transfigured some new clothes for her to where. Casey did know know if it had hit her that he was seeing her in this fashion, but it didn't phase him. It had not been the first time he cleaned his brother.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:24 pm

Right now Mishka just wanted to forget about tonight. Because she was feeling like a worthless whore.

She then nodded when he said he would take her to a healer as soon as he cleaned her up. Mishka had no idea where any of her clothes were. Everything seemed like a blur right now. And she had no idea why this even happened to her.

That is when she started to cry. Because it just hit her, it was like before. But this time she wasn't drunk.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:21 am

Casey set to work using cleansing charms on her and transfigured the clothes she did have into better clothes for her to wear. After he got done he tried to smile at her and gathered her in his arms as she cried.

"I will be glad to take any memories that you want me too, but I want to make sure that it is what you want." Casey knew once the memories were gone there was no going back.

Casey continued to hold and comfort her, all signs of what took place in the alley were all gone, all that was left was the memory.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Mishka noticed that she had clothes on again. And that she was clean, but she still felt dirty. After everything that he made her doe. But Casey gathered her in his arms while she was still crying. She couldn't believe that happened to her again.

He then told her that he would take any memories away but he would still remembered. She was still crying and everything was hard to hear. “ I don't know what I want anymore.

She noticed that he was trying to comfort her. All she wanted to do was get some sleep and this was all just a nightmare. But she knew that it took place.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Casey sighed, "Mish honey you have to tell me what you want me to do."

Casey knew she was in a fragile state and he didn't want to make the wrong move.

Casey continued to rock her and rub her back including her hair. Casey continued to sighed,

"I don't want to do the wrong thing, Do you want me to take you home?"

He knew she was scared but they couldn't stay in the alley.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:18 pm

Mishka was still crying. " I don't know what to do Casey. I don't even feel like me anymore."

All she could do was cry. Because it had alreay happened and she couldn't do anything about it. It was already done and over.

He was still holding her and rocking back and forth. She would do this when Rosalinde was upset and it would calm her down.

" I can't go home. Rosalinde will know that something bad happened to me and I don't want to scare her."
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:03 pm

Casey was not sure what to do with her, he was suppose to go back to Sam's house when he was done, he didn't like the idea of leaving her alone.

"Well you are more than welcome to stay at my place, but Rosa is going to know something is wrong if you don't go home."

Casey just wanted to make everything all better and he was not sure how to do that, "You have to tell me what to do Mish, I have no clue what you want."
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Mish then started to sniffle when he told her that she was welcomed to stay at his place. “ That would be good.” He then said that Rosa know there was something wrong if she didn't come home. “ I actually had sent her to headmistress Krum so that I could have some time to myself. And this is what happens.” That is when she started to cry again.

“ I don't want to remember any of it. I don't want to remember the rape.”
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Casey sighed as he looked at her, "Well I think it would be best if you come with me to Sam's place and maybe in the morning after you have had a chance to sleep on it you might change your mind."

Is was not that Casey didn't want to obvilate her mind because he could do it properly he just thought it should be something to work through not forget, but then it didn't happen to him.

"I will do it once we get to Sam's if you still want." Casey sighed
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:01 pm

Miska then started to calm down again. It was when he told her that he would be taking her back with him. She was nervous because it was Sam. Mish didn't want to come between them. But she didn't want to be by herself.

She thought that she would sleep on it and if she wanted to keep her memories. Mish would tell him,maybe she could use this to teach other girls how to kep this from happening to them.

" I will just sleep on it tonight."
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:12 am

Casey was glad she had agreed to come to Sam's with him.The only problem was he would not be able to warn her that they were coming.

"I am glad that you are going to sleep on it." Casey smiled and held onto Mish so they could apparate.

Casey held her close while he apparated her to Sam's place. Once they arrived to Sam's placed he showed her where the bathroom was and then took her back to the couch.

"Here you go, I will be down the hall if you need anything." Casey made sure he conjured her a pillow and blanket.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:23 am

Mish could tell that Casey was happy that she agreed to come to Sam's with him. She wasn't sure how Sam was going to like it. Since they had never meet before, she has been meaning to come over and bring Rosalinde. So that she can spend time with her aunt.

She was so tired that she just held on as the apparated back to Sam's

Mish nodded when he showed her the bathroom. But she then laid down on the couch.

“ I will remember that.” Once her head hit the pillow she was already alseep.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Past is to light ( Mature Content)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3