Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) Empty
PostSubject: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am

Tessa walked into her house. She was excited that Capper found her, she thought about him sometimes. It was best that they came back to her house. " Yeah this is my place, I just bought it. And I did it for Lily, but most of my money came from all the money Damien owed me in our divorce."

She knew the more and more she thought about how Anne was with Damien. It would make her upset, she couldn't believe that Damien fell in love with her during all the time Tessa was dating him. She felt like she was being played. Tessa then sat down on the couch and tried to smile.

Last edited by Tessa Renee' Grey on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:03 am

Capper followed her into the house and looked around, "It is a beautiful house, you should be proud of it no matter where the money came from. He probably paid you more money."

Capper went over and sat next to Tessa and placed his arm around her and pulled him close to her, just like she used to do to him when he was upset

"So why don't you tell me all about it, but leave out the words, your fault, because it is never the woman's fault when a man cheats on a woman."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:09 am

Tessa smiled. “ Yeah he said that he was going to give me money to help take care of Lily. This is all for her, to have a normal life here.”

She then noticed that he pulled her close, just like he used to when they was at the orphanage. It was something that she loved because someone cared about her.

“ I mean I guess I could tell you everything. Well I married Damien right after Hogwarts. And we was happy until Anne disappeared and then found out she was dead. Damien started to drink and then up and left. I was pregnant with Lily when I moved to New York. I got my blindness cured and raised her by myself. My father was dying from cancer when I moved back. I told Damien about Lily hoping he would give me another chance. But he was dating Anne and got remarried to her. And then my father passed away.” Tessa was in tears after she told the story. “ Nothing is going right and it is my fault.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Capper just sat there listening to her tale, and could not believe all the things that she had gone through.

Pulling her close, "I am really sorry that you had to go through all of that alone."

Capper could not believe they were this close and he never knew it, it would have been with her through the whole thing and she never

"I guy cheated on you, how can that be your fault?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Tessa could still feel like her whole world was must up. And there was a little bit of light because Capper was there. He always knew what to say to comfort her when they was in the orphanage.

“ It really isn't you fault. I know I blame Damien and Anne for everything.”

She knew that she has been through a lot . But Tessa knew that it wasn't going to get any easier for her. Now that she had Capper is would be better.

“ I can't believe that I didn't see it before. He cheated on me after we started to date. I should have stopped it. I was played.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Capper listened to her talk about blaming them for everything.

"Well you know what we need to do is move on from them, they are not worth your pain any longer."

Capper turned to look at Tessa in the face, "You are a very strong woman, and we will get past this together. I am here and I am not going anywhere."

Capper didn't know what he was doing, he hadn't seen this girl in over 10 years and all he could do was think of a way to take away her pain so he leaned forward and just kissed her, then pulled away,

"I am sorry, I should have gotten your permission first." Capper looked at the floor, he was a little embarrassed about it, he was just so full of emotion he didn't know what else to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:46 pm

Tessa was still crying. “ But it is hard to. Because every time I seen them together it makes me upset. Knowing that it went on and I never knew about it.”

“ I don't think I am that strong anymore Capper. After everything that has happened to me, I don't feel like myself anymore.”

She was shocked when Capper kissed her. But she liked it, for the first time since Damien she felt happy. It was like it was supposed to happen like that.

“ No that was fine.” She was smiling. Even thought everything was going wrong, this felt right. And how he said he should have asked for her permission. He was different than Damien was.

Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:02 am

Capper was so sad for her, she was hurting so bad but he understood hurt very much and it needed to be gotten rid of.

"We need to look forward to the future, we cannot worry about them anymore." Capper smiled

"You have me back now, and I am not going anywhere until you throw me away." Capper smiled and pulled Tessa into him.

Capper didn't not care where this was going or if it went no where, he had his best friend back and he was not letting her go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:17 am

Tessa knew that she was going to have to forget her past so that she could have a better future. She was going to have to let go with everything that Damien had did to her.

She smiled a little bit. “ I know that I have to forget every bad things that he did to me. It is just really hard for me.”

“ I would never throw you away. You are too good for me, I don't deserve any kind of love from you.”

Tessa smiled. “ So what does that makes us then. If you are staying?” She was grinning as she was snuggling closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:36 am

Capper just held Tessa as she talked about having trouble forgetting.

"The problem with pain is it is hard to forget, because it is what makes us what we are today. We are always stronger than we think we are." Capper began to run his fingers through her hair.

Capper could not believe this beautiful woman would think she didn't deserve to have his love or be happy. "Tessa if anyone deserves my love it would be you. You have had my love since before I could remember."

Capper had lived at the orphanage since he was six years old and as far as he could remember Tessa was there the whole time.

"I would be glad to be the other part of the we with you, if you are sure you are ready, I do not want to be your rebound." Capper knew he would always be there for her no matter what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Tessa smiled a little bit. “ After everything I went through and Damien being a drunk and would hit me. I should be tough as steel.” She loved it as he ran his hands through her hair. It was something that Damien used to calm her down.

“ You have loved me for all of those years that we was at the orphanage, but you never told me?” When she thought about it, that was a long time for someone to be in love.

She was smiling. “ I have had six whole years to get over Damien. And when I came back I was hoping to start again. But he wanted Anne and now I must move on.” Tessa knew that she would have to sit down and explain this to Lily.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:41 pm

Capper continued to run his fingers through her hair, he discovered it still calmed her down just like all those years ago, but when she talked about Damien hitting her, he wanted to go beat this guy to a pulp. Forget the wands this guy needed to be shown how to treat a woman.

"I am sorry you went through that, no man should ever hit a woman. Why did you let him abuse you like that?" Capper was very nervous for her, if he was like that before he would be like that again. "Are you sure it is safe to leave your daughter with him?

Capper was diffidently afraid for the little girl he had yet to meet. Anything that was a part of Tessa had to be perfect.

"How could I not have love for my best friend, you were all I had." Capper thought about how lost he was when she left him to live with her father. "He makes me so made we were in the same school for 7 years and we didn't even know it."

Capper listened to how she was away from Damien for 6 years but had still wanted him. "Well maybe its a good thing that he married Anne, because would you have wanted to be with him for you or Lily?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:53 pm

Tessa smiled, she knew that he could put her to sleep doing this. But she loved when someone would run there fingers through her hair. She knew that he was upset when she told him that Damien would hit her when he was drunk.

“ He was a drunkin bastard at the time. That is whey I left when I was pregnant with Lily. I tried to fight back, but he was to strong for me.” Tessa could tell that he was nervous that she let Damien take Lily. “ He swears that he has changed. I know the first time she stayed over at his manor. She had to see a fight that Damien and I was having.”

She smiled as she though about Capper meeting Lily. He would love her.

“ I hope that we can be more than best friends.” Capper was giving Tessa hope again. That she could find love. “ You was all I had before I found my real father, but he couldn't stick around long so I got to live with my professors.”

“ I thought that he would take me back after he found Lily. I loved Damien, and I was always upset for those six years.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:07 am

Capper continued to run his fingers through her hair,

"If he was that way all the time, why would you want him to take you back?" Capper wondered if her self esteem was so low she could do no better, well he was going to change that.

When Tessa said she wanted to be more than best friends he was a little excited. He knew he had just reunited with her, but he could never imagine his life with anyone else. He pulled her over to his lap and had her straddle his lap while he looked right into his eyes.

"I would love to be more than friends with you, Tessa. You have always been my world, you complete me." Capper pulled her face down and kissed her, deep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:56 am

Tessa loved it when he would run his fingers through her hair. It was something that she was already used to.

When he asked her why she would take Damien back. She had started to cry. “ I don't know I always thought it was supposed to be Damien and Me and I wanted him their for Lily. And I don't know I always felt like the only person that loved me was Damien.”

She was excited when he had pulled her into his lap. Tessa smiled as she looked into his eyes.

Tessa was grinning when he said that he would love to be more than friends with her. And when he told her that she had been his world and that she completes him. This made her feel special because Damien never said anything like this to her. Tessa smiled as she kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:06 pm

Capper could not help but feel for her, she deserved much more than that jerk. He swore the first time he met that guy he was gona punch him just to make himself feel better.

"Well your past with him is over and now it is on to a future with me"

Capper continue to kiss Tessa, pulling her as close to him as he could. He rolled them over on the couch so he was laying on top of her. He started to kiss her neck down across her collarbone. He just want to taste this creature, but not wanting to push her into something she wasn't ready for.

"You are so beautiful, I love you Tessa, I always have."

Capper could never remember loving anyone like he loved her. He tried to be with other girls but no one ever compared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and Mature Content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:19 pm

Tessa knew that she deserved more than she got when she was married from Damien. And Capper was showing her this. It wasn't her fault that Damien was a prick and went to Anne.

“ I would love to have a future with you. And also letting you into Lily's life.”

She then noticed that he was now on top of her. Tessa couldn't help but grin, because she knew that Damien never would do this. When he was kissing across her collarbone, she let out a small moan.

Tessa then blushed when he said that she was beautiful. “ I love you too Capper.”

She then started to see that Capper was the only person for her.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Capper started to grin and then got up off of her, he was thinking that maybe they were moving a little too fast.

"Well I am glad you love me too, maybe we better slow this down a little." Capper sighed inwardly, he wanted to make love to this woman but he didn't want her to think that was all that he wanted.

"Maybe we should talk about more things first, you know nothing about me anymore, and other than what has happened with your divorce I know nothing about you anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Tessa then blink when he got off of her. She then thought that it was something what she did. Tessa was used to this when she was married to Damien. She learned that everything was her fault.

She then whispered in his ear. “ What if I don't want to slow down. What if I am enjoying this. I haven’t' had attention like this since before Lily.”

Tessa pouted just a little bit. “ I mean I guess I could tell you more about me. But there really is nothing else.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Capper was a little in shock when she said she hadn't been with anyone since Damien.

"You mean to tell me, you have only been with Damien?" Capper could understand, he thought woman always had to have it.

"If you want me to make love to you, i refuse to do so on the couch" Capper stood up and pulled her up off the couch then picked her up.

"Which way to your bedroom my queen?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Tessa could tell that he was just a little bit shocked. But she was still grinning.

“ Yes I only been with Damien, over the years I told myself that he would take me back and I wanted to stay faithful to him. But I guess I was wrong.”

She then started to laugh. “ I wouldn't want it on the couch either. I couldn't keep a straight face if Damien sat down on it waiting for Lily.” Tessa was grinning as he picked her up.

“ It is the first bedroom that you come to.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Capper laughed at the idea, "I believe we might have to do that at some point, just to keep the thoughts." Capper like at idea of making her laugh about Damien sitting where he had shagged his ex-wife.

Capper smiled as he bridal carried Tessa to the first bedroom listening to her giggle as he carried. Kicking the door open when he reached it. Walking in he gentle laid her on the bed, he continued to kiss her.

Reaching down he began to pull her shirt over her head exposing her bra covered breasts. He continued to kiss from her neck down to her navel.

"Tessa, are you sure this is what you want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:56 pm

Tessa was still laughing. “ That sounds like a good idea.” I can't wait to see the look on Damien's face. She would call that payback for everything that he put her through for six years.

When he carried her and laid her on the bed, she was grinning. He then kissed her and she kissed him back. She was enjoying this for the first time for a while.

She then was watching what he was doing. And enjoying every second of all of the attention. “ Yes this is something that I want.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Capper took her encouragement to continue on with what he was doing. He knew he would have to be gentle with her it had been a long time for her.

Capper moved down and undid the jeans she was wearing and slipped them off and just stood and stared at her in just her bra and underwear.

"Beautiful, just beautiful" He said has he climbed on top of her to kiss her some more.

Capper could smell her arousal in the air, he took his fingers and pulled her underwear off and then her bra. He was still fully clothed, he just wanted to prepare her, worship her.

Capper took his tongue and ran it from Tessa neck, down giving treatment to one breast then the other slowly making his way down to the prize when he stopped and looked up at Tessa a smirked.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Tessa was just grinning. This was something that she missed. But she was glad to have waited till she found the right one this time.

She then noticed how he took off her jeans and just tossed them to the side. But she then grinned when he call her beautiful and started to kiss her.

Tessa then could tell that the next thing to come off was her underwear and her bra. She was enjoying this so much. And that it was with Capper.

She then let out a loud moan when he started to do what he did. Tessa had forgot how much she enjoyed this. But she then notice that he had stopped. “ You just love to tease me?”
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next