Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Past Life (Deva and Anne) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Past Life (Deva and Anne) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Past Life (Deva and Anne) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Past Life (Deva and Anne) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Past Life (Deva and Anne) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Past Life (Deva and Anne) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Past Life (Deva and Anne) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Past Life (Deva and Anne) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Past Life (Deva and Anne) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Past Life (Deva and Anne)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Past Life (Deva and Anne) Empty
PostSubject: Past Life (Deva and Anne)   Past Life (Deva and Anne) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Anne was in moaning Myrtle's bathroom. She was thinking about Haley. She had vanished right after she did. She hoped that she was still alive. she missed her. She had met her here in this bathroom. She had helped her a bit to see the good. It was right before she got that Damn letter from Hugo.

Anne knew that she had most likely gone into hiding. She would have done it too after that letter from Kate. She couldn't though. She wouldn't raise a child in hiding. She would have to leave behind so much that she just got back. she wasn't strong enough for that.
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

Female Posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: Past Life (Deva and Anne)   Past Life (Deva and Anne) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:06 am

Deva walked through the hallways of Hogwarts, thinking about everything she'd left behind. Or more like everyone. She didn't know where she was until she looked up and saw the familiar corridor to Myrtle's bathroom. Her thoughts instantly flocked around Anne. She remembered the first time they'd met here. It was so weird thinking about it. And Anne had vanished too. Deva had always kept her ears and eyes open for those she had been friends with, making sure they were okay. She had known that Pyxis and Alcyone were okay. Finding Parker was harder, but when she became an auror, she had managed to break into security holds to see if she could find him.

She didn't find him. And that meant he was still alive. So she had taken that as a good thing, of course. Then she had tried to find Anne, but nothing had told her of the girl still being alive. She felt a lump in her throat as she thought of the possibility that Anne was dead. It really wasn't a light point in her memories. So one could only imagine the surprise on Deva's face when she found herself in Myrtle's bathroom, standing face to face with none other than Anne freaking Jones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~gaarasdevil
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Past Life (Deva and Anne)   Past Life (Deva and Anne) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:16 am

Anne saw another person come into the bathroom. She smiled at them sadly. she couldn't really smile any better. She was thinking about Haley still. She looked at her and saw a look if surprise go across her face. She didn't remember this girl. She clearly didn't go to school with her. She never had friends outside of hogwarts. Her scars prevented that.

"Hi you must be Deva. I'm Anne." she said holding out her hand. "It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Past Life (Deva and Anne)   Past Life (Deva and Anne) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:21 am

Deva tried to make her brain function properly. She then blinked. And blinked again. And again. She then managed to snap out of it and put on a swift smile.

"Sorry about that. Just a bit startled, that's all. I go all jumpy in these huge corridors," she said softly.

She then smiled wider. "Yup, that'd be me. It's jolly nice to meet you," Deva said, taking Anne's hand.

It was too weird. Alcyone, Parker, Pyxis... And now Anne. Wow. And it was the same Anne. Deva didn't look at the scars, she knew them by heart now. She didn't care. Anne was a too cool person to disrespect in such a horrendous manner.

"So, what lessons do you have?" Deva asked, wanting to start a conversation, at the same time as betting her ass off that she was the Divination professor.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Past Life (Deva and Anne)   Past Life (Deva and Anne) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:40 am

Anne smiled and waved it off. "Happens to me all the time." She said. When Deva took her hand, she saw a strange flash. It was just Haley's face. She shook it off. It must of been because she was thinking about her.

"Nice to meet you too." She said putting on a smile. She rather enjoyed meeting people. It made her new life so much better.

When Deva asked what classes she had she smiled. "I'm the divination teacher. It's best for me being a seer and all. How about you?" She asked still trying to figure out why she seemed familiar.
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Past Life (Deva and Anne)   Past Life (Deva and Anne) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:40 pm

Deva smiled. "Good, makes me less of a weirdo then," she said jokingly.

She realized that it might have been a bit early to throw jokes, but it had always felt natural for her to joke around Anne for some reason. Probably because she hoped it would lift the girl's spirit some more. She had always been so sad. No wonder really, though, she had some rather bad memories in her past.

"Oh, so you're a seer? That's pretty all right, isn't it?" Deva asked, knowing she would be taken as a bit naive to think that being a seer was all joy and no hard times.

"I'm Head of Gryffindor as well as the DaDA teacher," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Past Life (Deva and Anne)   Past Life (Deva and Anne) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:09 am

Anne laughed at her joke. she loved it having a small child had done that for her. "Ya well you can't get weirder with me." She joked back. She shook her head. She knew that she had meet this woman before, but where?

"It can be I can control it much better now. I does suck sometimes. I've seen some bad things." She sighed sadly.

"Being in the castle brings back some memories. Most are good , some are bad. I had a bad experiences in here. It changed I met a friend in here as well." She said smiling again.

"So you took the head of my old house. I see you as more of a Hufflepuff myself." She said. "But you seem like a good DADA teacher."
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Past Life (Deva and Anne)   Past Life (Deva and Anne) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:25 am

Deva smiled. "I'll be counting on that," she said joyously.

Oh, how she had missed Anne. It was so weird to see the woman in front of her now, after believing for so long that she was dead. It made her feel so much ... happier and more positive.

"Yeah, that be true. I suppose the future doesn't hold only good things," she said sadly, "Not thinking about the war."

"Reminiscing. What's life without it? Memories are too important to lose, even the horrid ones," Deva said softly, her mood dampening a bit. "And friends often improve your memories," she added, smiling slightly, "And who was this friend of yours?" she then asked curiously.

Deva smiled softly. Hufflepuff was more her. She was too loyal and too true to be anything but one. Besides, her blood was that of Helga Hufflepuff's blood. But being Head of Hufflepuff... If people were somehow reminded of Haley when they looked at Deva, being the Head of Hufflepuff wouldn't help hide her true identity, so she had chosen the position of Head of Gryffindor.

"Well, I'll take both of them as compliments," she said, letting her smile shine brightly again, her mood lifting with it.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Past Life (Deva and Anne)   Past Life (Deva and Anne) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:16 am

Anne chuckled. No one was ever stranger then her. She always was like that. She was ok with being weird it was who she was. She had everything she needed to live her life.

"No the future is not always good. Sometimes it is. The best part it is never set in stone." She said she remembered when she used to think her visions had to happen.

"yes I never let my memories go, they made me stronger." she said smiling sadly. "Her name was Haley I met her right here." she said moving to the spot.

Anne had a flash of a vision. It was Haley again. She shook her head. It didn't make sense. The place alone should not do that. The place and the person maybe. She looked at Deva. She seemed to have the Haley feeling around her. Could she be Haley.

Anne concluded that standing before her was Haley smith. She said nothing. Haley had gone to great lengths to hide who she was. She would not give her away. she would take it to the grave.

"You're welcome." she said smiling. "So where did you go to school?" she asked playing into her alias.
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Past Life (Deva and Anne)   Past Life (Deva and Anne) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:49 am

Deva smiled. "I bet," she said softly.

She then felt a lump in her throat as Anne walked over to the spot the two of them had met back in Hogwarts. She nodded, and then swallowed back the lump.

"I see," she said, not wanting to take the subject further, knowing that it would make her feel bad if she asked more about herself, and what she meant to Anne. It wasn't right.

She shrugged. "I went to a small school up north called Dragmor. I doubt you've heard of it. It's a bit of a snobby school that I didn't really like," she said calmly.

She had actually been at Dragmor, and she'd never liked the place. The students were so... well, they had superiority complexes that went up the roof.

"So, do you have any family?" Deva asked, wondering what the girl had been up to the years after Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Past Life (Deva and Anne)   Past Life (Deva and Anne) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Anne nodded wondering how much research she had done to become Deva. She seemed to know quiet a bit. Anne knew that she could never tell. Not when she had put so much effort into being someone else. She really wanted to hug the girl in front of her. She wanted to say that she was glad that she was all right.

"Yes I have a small son. He's one, named DJ." She said smiling. She didn't know what to say if she asked about his father. How could she tell Deva. Sure she could tell Haley. She wasn't telling her old friend she was telling the woman she had just met.
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Past Life (Deva and Anne)   Past Life (Deva and Anne) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Deva smiled softly. "Really? I like the name. What does DJ stand for? Except Disco Jock?" she asked with a grin.

She was very happy that Anne had gotten a child. She knew that Anne was one of the people she'd known at Hogwarts who would do anything to protect their child and keep it safe. Alcyone being one of those too. Deva admired Alcyone for the fact that she had been able to raise a child during her time at Hogwarts. That was a big accomplishment in itself.

"He will be here at Hogwarts too, right? DJ, I mean?" she asked kindly, hoping that she'd get to meet him.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Past Life (Deva and Anne)   Past Life (Deva and Anne) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:13 pm

Anne smiled. "Well it could stand for a few things. His full name is Damien Jacob Jones. He's named after my father, so Damien Jr. as well." She smiled.

"Yes he'll be here. " She said thinking of her son. "Well I better go. I'll see you around." She said smiling at her. she really wanted to hug her. She was glad to know that Haley was ok. She had only found out that she was gone when she had talked to Pyxis. She shook her head slightly. If only they knew. She wished that Deva would tell Alcyone, she had the right to know more than anyone.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past Life (Deva and Anne)   Past Life (Deva and Anne) Empty

Back to top Go down

Past Life (Deva and Anne)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: The Archives :: Old & Dead-