Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Trouble for Damien EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Trouble for Damien EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Trouble for Damien EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Trouble for Damien EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Trouble for Damien EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Trouble for Damien EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Trouble for Damien EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Trouble for Damien EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Trouble for Damien EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Trouble for Damien

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

Trouble for Damien Empty
PostSubject: Trouble for Damien   Trouble for Damien EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:13 am

Damien knew that he was in for it when he got home. He had been spending so much time at Anne's he basically lived there. He had offered the manor to them but Anne had not answered him yet.

Anne told him she would wait for him at home while he took Lily to the hospital, it would not have been good for Anne to show up with Lily and Damien.

Walking into the flat he did not hear anything, so he went in search of Anne and DJ. He found Anne in the kitchen but did hear or see DJ so he was hoping that he was sleeping because this was going to get heated. It wasn't that he didn't want to tell Anne that he was keeping it from her, he had just been busy and had not gotten a chance to tell her.

Not to mention how to tell her, how do you tell the woman you are in love with and planning on marrying that the woman she was put in the background for is back and that you have a daughter with them. The guilt over Tessa and Lily had been killing him, and to be honest he was afraid of what Anne would say, the last time he was confused like this Anne practically pushed him to Tessa, and he was afraid she would do it again, especially seeing in he had a daughter.

Anne was working on something he had to assume was dinner, so he came up behind her and placed his arms around her giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Whatever it is, it smells wonderful, and I love you." Damien could feel her tense a little and knew what was coming he just was trying to soften her a little. Anne mad was not pretty in school and he could imagine it was not pretty now. This was going to be their first fight, so he was preparing himself.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Trouble for Damien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble for Damien   Trouble for Damien EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:28 am

Anne was cooking dinner. She had put DJ down for a nap, and place a silencing charm around him. She didn't want him to hear them fight. She was slightly pissed off. Damien should have told her. She didn't know what he was planing on doing. She knew he loved her but he loved Tessa too. She wondered what her mother would have said. Anne sighed she didn't know, it had been a long time since she had spoken to her mum.

Anne heard the door open and remained quiet. she didn't want to start fighting until she had to. She had made a promise with her self not to yell. Damien would know she was pissed off though. People could see it in her eyes. He could always read her well.

Damien came up to her and kissed her on the cheek. He seemed to know he was in trouble. She sighed at what he said. She turned around and glared at him.

"I love you too, but you should have told me." She stated. She wanted him to know that she loved him no matter what but she deserved to know. This effected her too.

She wasn't going to make the same mistake twice. She wasn't going to push him away. She was going to make sure he was happy, not that everyone else was. If he wanted to stay he could stay. If he wanted to leave she wouldn't stop him, she would be heartbroken but she wouldn't stop him.

"What are you going to do?" She asked trying to keep her voice calm. She didn't want this to turn bad. She really wanted to stay civil.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

Trouble for Damien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble for Damien   Trouble for Damien EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:43 am

Damien sighed as he pulled away from her and went and grabbed a glass out of the cupboard. He really wanted some fire whiskey but he was not going to have any for this conversation. Going to the fridge he found some juice and poured himself a glass.

Sitting down at the breakfast nook he began his story, making sure he was watching Anne the whole time. "I have only known for a few days that Tessa was back, I ran into her at the Leaky Cauldron." Damien sighed and then took a drink

"It was then that I found out about Lily, that's her name. Tessa had been keeping her from me and just now decided that she loves me and want me to come back and thinks Lily will make me change her mind."

Damien thought about it for a minute, since they didn't have a pensive maybe she could just read him.

"Here" he hands her his hands. "Just see for yourself what happened" Damien patiently waited for her to look at that day.

"I hadn't said anything else because I was afraid of what you would do.' Damien had taken his eyes off and was staring at the glass.

"You and DJ are my world now, and I was afraid you would push me back to her because of Lily, and I don't love Tessa anymore, I love you." Damien started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Trouble for Damien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble for Damien   Trouble for Damien EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:23 am

Anne sighed and leaned against the counter. she watched Damien walk to the fridge and grab some juice. She waited for him to start talking. When he did she listened to what he had to say. Some of her anger vanished.

He hadn't know for that long. She really wished she had heard from him before she met Lily. Seeing his eyes on her face really unhinged her. Sure she knew that he had a child but still, it was better to hear it from him.

When he offered her his hand she took it. She was extremely grateful that she had learned how to do this. To channel her gift. she could pick who's past she wanted to see and even pick the memory if she focused and held their hand.

Anne saw what she wanted. She softened a bit more. He seemed to have no intention of leaving her. He loved her and Tessa, but he seemed to love them in different ways. He loved Lily, and would be in her life. That was enough for her. The love he had for his daughter, wouldn't change how he felt about her and Tessa.

Anne saw that he looked down. She still had his and and squeezed it slightly. "I'm not the same person who pushed you into Tessa. I want you to be happy. You matter to me, and if you are happy with me, I'll never let you go. As long as you want me I'm yours." She said, her anger gone.

Anne moved closer to Damien and pulled his face close to hers. "I love you. I learned that you don't need to be together to have a proper family. You and DJ are my world, and if need be Lily can be a part of my world too." Anne told him softly. She the lightly placed her lips on his.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

Trouble for Damien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble for Damien   Trouble for Damien EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:58 am

Damien listened to Anne talk to him and he reached his hand up and wiped away his tears. The only thing he hated sometimes about the new him was how emotional he got. He was raised to believe that it was a weakness, and he hated to cry.

Damien stood up still holding her hands he stood up and released her hand and pulled her into a hug and just held her.

"I felt like I did back when we were in school. Why do I always want to take everyone's pain away. I don't love her the same anymore, I have known that for a long time. But it still didn't make me less confused." Damien was just holding her and crying into her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Trouble for Damien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble for Damien   Trouble for Damien EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:14 am

Anne just held Damien as he cried in her shoulder. She rubbed his back. Comforting him. He needed to know that she was here for him. She knew that she couldn't take away the pain but she could make it more bearable.

"You aren't alone. You never will be. You can tell me anything. I will always be there for you. You are my best friend, my lover, my protector, my secret keeper, and my rock. You are my everything, and I will do anything to help you." She told him rubbing his back. She wanted him to be happy and healthy.

"I love you Damien." She said looking into his eyes. She really did. Life would never be perfect, but she could be happy. "Is that offer still open? Can we move in with you?" She asked. She never wanted him to leave her. She wanted him to live with her and if Lily was a part of his family they couldn't live here.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

Trouble for Damien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble for Damien   Trouble for Damien EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:48 am

Damien listened to everything that she had said to him and could only think of one thing to do. He picked her up wrapping her legs around him and carried her to their bedroom and continued to kiss her.

Laying her down on the bed he began to kiss her neck and began to undo her clothes. He felt the need to be as close to her has he could. Finally getting impatient he wandless removed her clothes and then smirked. Not very often did he use his wandless magic.

He never really gave her a chance to talk before he took her, showing her all the love he had for her while he made love to her and when he was done he laid next to her.

"Yes, I want you to live with me." Damien smiled at her.

"Accio gift" Damien wanted the gift he had bought her earlier in the day, but didn't want to go get it.

He sat up in the bed and opened the gift and turn around holding a small box in his hand.

"I was wondering if you would become my wife, and let me take care of you forever."

Damien knew it was a little cheesy after he had just made love to the woman but his heart was about to bust with the amount of love he was feeling and he couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Trouble for Damien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble for Damien   Trouble for Damien EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:13 am

Anne smiled as he carried her to the bedroom. She was being just as enthusiastic as him. She laughed softly when he got impatient and wandlessly removed her clothes. She smirked and made love to him. She put everything into it. She tried to show him that she loved him through it. She smiled and cuddled next to him after they were done.

When Damien summoned something, she wondered what it was. Anne gasped when he opened the small box to reveal a ring. She looked at him.

"I was wondering if you would become my wife, and let me take care of you forever." She heard him say.

Anne just nodded and nearly jumped on him to kiss him. "Yes." she nearly shouted. "Hell yes I want to marry you." She said and went back to kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

Trouble for Damien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble for Damien   Trouble for Damien EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:25 am

Damien had to smiled when she practically jumped in his arms kissing him. Damien kissed her some more, and play around tickling her a little more, he was just happy and could make love to her all over again.

"So how soon do you want to do this?" Damien had wait 14 years he really didn't want to wait much longer, if it was his choice they would do it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Trouble for Damien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble for Damien   Trouble for Damien EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:44 am

Anne smiled. She did want to get married soon. She didn't want a big wedding. A small one would be nice, with her friends. She ran through who she wanted there. It was quite a small list. Parker, Pyxis, and Alcyone. were the only people she really wanted there for sure. DJ was a given of course.

"Well all I want is a small wedding. Hell if I could find a dress and someone to take pictures we could get married next week." She said, wondering if she could find a dress in a week. she was a small size. She probably could. "Let's get married as soon as we can. I've waited long enough." She said smiling.

Anne got up and got dressed. DJ was going to wake up and their food was almost ready. She was glad she had made something that cooked slowly. Or else they would be going out for dinner.

Anne went and got DJ and put him in his high chair. She got his food ready and placed it in front of him. She then grabbed her's and Damien's and set it down. "So who do you want to invite?" She asked thinking of everything that she needed to do.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

Trouble for Damien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble for Damien   Trouble for Damien EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:45 am

Damien was glad that she wanted to get married soon becasue that was excatly what he wanted too.

"I would take you to the ministy tomorrow and marry you if you would let me." Damien smiled and watched her walk across the room to get dressed. He could get used to watching that for the rest of his life.

He got up and went to the bathroom and got some fresh clothes out of his drawer, then went and placed the dirty clothes into the hamper.

Walking into the kitchen it smelled wonderful he walked over and gave Anne a kiss then walked over and kissed DJ.

"Now lets not make too big of a mess for mommy." damien smiled as he ruffled his hair.

Listening to Anne talk about the wedding he had not given any thought to who to invite.

"Well we have to include Lily in the wedd....Shite." Damien said has he toss the napkin on the table that he had on his lap.

"I told Tessa that I would take Lily, while she was in the hospital, I have to get a place for her in the manor, get her clothes and things." Damien was talking a mile a minute and wasn't sure if Anne even understoode him.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Trouble for Damien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble for Damien   Trouble for Damien EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Anne looked at Damien with raised eyebrows, Tomorrow? he wanted to get married tomorrow. Well they could, but she wanted at least for a while. She wanted her wedding to ave pictures and be a slight event.

"Well lets wait a week. We need to tell people. I only want a few people there. Lily has to be of course. She is your daughter. " she said more to herself then him.

When he said to set up a place for Lily she rolled her eyes He really was rather forgetful. "Go I have to pack, and plan a bit. If we're getting married next week, I have to get a few things done." She said kissing his cheek.

Anne remembered something that need to happen. "Damien you need to tell Tessa. She has the right to know. I am going to be the stepmother of her daughter." she said giving him a look that said said that this was not up for negotiation. "If you like I could tell her, and you can tell Lily. Oh and send Lily my love." She said clearing up.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Trouble for Damien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble for Damien   Trouble for Damien Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble for Damien

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1