Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Male Posts : 453

Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd) Empty
PostSubject: Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd)   Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:44 am

Parker opened his eyes as they apparated into Hogsmeade, he was still holding onto and supporting Anne, who was weak. Her back was bleeding and an old deep cut was reopened. He looked at her worried, the apparation probably weakened her more. He held onto her as he tried to walk her as quickly as possible to the castle to heal her. He ignored the strange looks from those walking around as he walked down the street and the path back to the castle.

Once in the castle he got the elves to apparate them to the fifth floor so they didn't have to chance the stairs and hurting her more. He brought her over to the bed, telling one of the elves to stay and help him if he needs. "Anne- you holding up? Lay on your stomach so I can get a good look." He said, a twinge of concern in his voice. He needed to stay focused and professional, but it was hard with a friend being in such pain.
Back to top Go down
http://diagnosingdisease.tumblr.com
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd)   Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:04 am

Anne winced and swayed from the apparation. She really hated that feeling when she was weak. She really hated Hugo right now. Anne managed to walk back to the castle. Parker seemed to be over reacting. She had been through worse. He just didn't remember it. She recalled her first year when Hugo had gotten to her. She had supported him up to the castle while in much worse shape.

Anne wished Parker had let her walk she wasn't crazy about Apparating everywhere. When they got to the hospital wing she did what she was told. She really didn't want to tell him that it was nothing he would roll his eyes and tell her not to be brave.

"I'm fine Parker. I just want it checked out so it's not infected. Really I've had worse and the tremors well I've had those since first year." she said lying on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd)   Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:18 am

"Anne, It doesn't matter if you'd have worse. It's something to worry over." He sighed and shook his head. "Don't try to be all strong. Even as a Healer, I know this is bad, I've seen many victims.... Just the amount of scar tissue you have must be hard on your body. Tremors shouldn't be something you're used to..." He lifted up the back of her shirt and muttered a wandless charm to disinfect and keep his hands clean like muggle gloves.

"I worry because I don't want to 'just check' or stablize....I'm sure that given time, you could feel normal again....not in constant pain. No one deserves to live like that." he looked over the wound before moving his hand to the skin around it, taking in a breath to concentrate. Damien and him were smart...he was sure they could develop something together. "How many times have wounds like these opened? Is it...because of the special properties of the knife this hasn't healed right?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd)   Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:40 am

Anne didn't say a thing. She was thinking about what he was saying. Anne shook her head. "They aren't bad just at night, and when I go through an emotional trauma." She said with a sigh.

"I've lived a hard life." She said sadly. "I hope that you two can find a way tio get rid of these they suck." she said sounding like a teenager.

"I don't know it's not magic I know. They don't open often just when a get knocked down and things. Usually it's not to bad, but today it was." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd)   Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:07 am

"Like I said, the fact that it happens matters. Just because it's 'not that bad'..."he sighed and trailed off. It was no use to try to argue about it. She was always strong, proud, and a little stubborn. He'd never understand it...

He was silent, thinking and mulling thing over in his mind. She needed something to be done now. And if it was an unknown magic, there was a possibility of him making things worse if he tried healing it. "I'm sorry for that- I didn't know I would hurt you that bad, I had no idea...I wouldn't have done that otherwise."

He looked at Anne seriously. "Have- have you ever tried...muggle alternatives to the healing? Like....sewing these things up, maybe even muggle creams for the scars? I just don't want to make this any more painful for you if the different magics have a negative reaction-"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd)   Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:15 am

Anne smiled at Parker well in theory she really smiled at her pillow. "You know who you're talking to right?" She asked in a joking manner. She felt that she needed to lighten the mood.

Anne shook her head. "It's fine, you didn't mean to hurt me." She reassured him.

"Anything you do to heal them will work just not as well. If you try and hide them it gets worse." She told him. she had learned over the years having had these scars for a while.

"Of course I've tried muggle methods they don't work the stitches fade away right after they are put in. As for creams nothing works." Anne sighed sadly. "Life is never that easy." She said more to herself.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd)   Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Parker shook his head. "No, it's really not fine...I don't know what came over me. I shouldn't have lost it like that...I'm sorry." He sighed. He didn't really know if he meant to hurt her or not. The thought in his head was that he 'could just heal her up' after all. He shook his head a bit, not wanting to think about it.

"So anything muggle is out of the question..." he said more to himself. "So it's okay if I just try to close it up? Disinfect it and all that?" He ask her, his hands still by the wound. He leaned over a bit to get a closer look.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd)   Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Anne sighed. She didn't understand why he wouldn't just let it go. "Really Parker, you didn't know this would happen. I was up in your face." She said with a sigh.

"Unfortunately. I wish something would work." She said tired. "Yeah go ahead, I trust you." She told him resting her head, she thought maybe she could fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd)   Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:46 am

"Excuses, excuses. I simply shouldn't have done it. I didn't think....I'm just glad I didn't so something worse..." He mumbled that last part to himself. Because of where he had lived, his instinct for defense had been to attack back and run. He was glad the amount of self restrain he'd held recently when he'd been hit or grabbed.

He wished something would work too...he'd need to talk to Damien next time he had the chance. The sooner they could start the better for everyone. He nodded when she said for him to go ahead. He waved one hand over the wound, numbing the area. With his other hand he pulled out his wand pointing at and murmuring a disinfecting spell which would tingle a bit, even with the numbing. He turned his head to the elf that was still standing behind him. He describes a contained for a gel he needed and the elf went to look for it, coming abck a moment later.

He squeezed some of the gell into and around the wound then gave the elf back the container. With both hands he pinched the open wound shut, some of the gel and the blood oozing out. He closed his eyes and took a breath, concentrating. He could feel the resistance to the healing. But he remained focused as he tried to heal it up to the best of his ability.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd)   Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Anne felt a tingling sensation on her back and winced as she felt him for the skin together. She really hoped that it stayed sealed and was not going to open again. She was really tired of these. They really irritated her.

"Thanks Parker." She said looking at him with a slight smile. "I think I'm going to rest, kay?" She asked not waiting for an answer rested her head and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd)   Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:39 am

As he finished up the healing he really hoped that it wouldn't open up again...it felt very unstable still.

He felt her become more relaxed, it must have taken a lot out of her....she's had a lot of bad things happen to her recently. She really did just need a good rest... "Yeah, you do that." he said softly.

He pulled down the back of her shirt as she very quickly fell back asleep. He took a handful of the thin drapes that each bed and he pulled them shut so light wouldn't wake her up. He walked over to his desk and then went into the backroom to wash his hands off.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd)   Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time of Healing from a Living Hell (Anne and Parker, cont'd)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1