Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Seeing old friends continued (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Seeing old friends continued (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Seeing old friends continued (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Seeing old friends continued (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Seeing old friends continued (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Seeing old friends continued (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Seeing old friends continued (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Seeing old friends continued (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Seeing old friends continued (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Seeing old friends continued (Anne and Damien)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

Seeing old friends continued (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing old friends continued (Anne and Damien)   Seeing old friends continued (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:01 am

Damien smiled as Anne was ok with him being Daddy he loved the idea. Damien almost started to cry when DJ called him Dada and cuddled in close to him. He held him close and kissed DJ and then turned and kissed Anne.

"Thank you, I am honored that you will give my this option." Damien smiled as he leaned into Anne and whispered to her. " I hope that in the future that the two of us can have a couple more." Damien smiled and then stood up.

"Well I am glad you know of a place, because I have no clue." Looking down at his clothes.

"I think I might want to move some of my clothes here for when I stay, but for now I shall go transfigure some."

Damien goes into the bedroom and comes out with a pair of jeans and t-shirt.

"I am ready whenever my favorite two people are."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Seeing old friends continued (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing old friends continued (Anne and Damien)   Seeing old friends continued (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:11 am

Anne smiled, she loved the idea of having kids with Damien. She loved him with all her heart. "Me too" she whispered back. Anne went to go change DJ out of hid PJs while Damien got dressed. She came back in right before he did.

"Ready" She said. Anne led the to the door and grabbed her bag. She double checked that she had her wand and. Shifted DJ in her arms. She opened the door and led Damien down. "we're on Hertsmere road." She told him.

They walked for a few blocks and came to the science store. She went inside and directed Damien to the telescopes.
Back to top Go down

Seeing old friends continued (Anne and Damien)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2