Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Family (Anne and Damien) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Family (Anne and Damien) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Family (Anne and Damien) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Family (Anne and Damien) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Family (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Family (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Family (Anne and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Family (Anne and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Family (Anne and Damien) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Family (Anne and Damien)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Family (Anne and Damien) Empty
PostSubject: Family (Anne and Damien)   Family (Anne and Damien) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Anne smiled as she flooed home from the doctors. She was excited. She smiled at Randi and asked where Damien and DJ were. She heard him say the play room. Anne set off with a huge smile on her face. Somewhere in the back of her mind she wondered when her luck would run out. She sighed and kept walking. It didn't matter for now, she was the happiest woman on this planet.

She walked into the room smiling at her two favourite people in the world. "Hello, I'm home." She said smiling. She picked up DJ and kissed him on his head. Then smiled again at Damien.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

PostSubject: Re: Family (Anne and Damien)   Family (Anne and Damien) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Damien was on the floor playing with DJ when Anne made it home from the doctors. First DJ ran over to his mommy so she could pick him and kissed his forehead. Damien then got up off the floor and walked over to his wife.

"I wish you would not pick him up" Damien said as he took DJ from her arms and placed him on his hip.

Damien leaned over and kissed his wife hello next, "So how did the appointment with the healer go?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Family (Anne and Damien)   Family (Anne and Damien) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:00 pm

Anne sighed and rolled her eyes. She knew she really shouldn't pick him up but she didn't care, she missed him too much not to. She moved closer to him and held his cute little hand. She was so glad to have him home.

"It went well. She gave me a few things to help with the tremors." She said holding out the potion. She was rather pleased that she had this. She really worried about the baby when she had an episode. "Other than that, our little baby girl is healthy." She said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Family (Anne and Damien)   Family (Anne and Damien) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:34 am

Damien laughed a little at Anne, "Don't roll your eyes at me, Missy. I just worry about you."

Damien was listening to everything she said about the appointment, he was really concerned about those tremors and he really needed to get with Parker about working on something for that.

"Well I am glad our little girl is doing wonderful." Damien smiled

"So anything exciting happen to you at work lately?" Damien had heard about the new professor and he didn't trust him.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Family (Anne and Damien)   Family (Anne and Damien) EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:17 am

Anne smiled and shook her head. She was holding DJ no matter what he said. "DJ is the only thing I'll pick up, how about that?" She said to him smiling at his worry. She didn't like that he worried all the time but she loved that he cared about her so much.

"Me too." She said rubbing her stomach. She was so happy that all her family was safe and healthy.

"No nothing much. I'm not to sure about the new guy though." She said shaking her head. She didn't know about him and what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Family (Anne and Damien)   Family (Anne and Damien) EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:00 am

Damien sighed, "Fine but the farther along you get, I will insist on you not picking him ok. Deal?" Damien just didn't want her to hurt herself.

Damien smiled as she was rubbing her tummy that he had to bend down and kiss his little girl.

Damien looked a little concerned when she mentioned the new guy, "Why, what is wrong with the new guy, has he bothered you?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Family (Anne and Damien)   Family (Anne and Damien) EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:12 am

Anne nodded. It was a fair deal and she really knew she shouldn't be holding him, but right now she didn't care. She wondered what he would say when she finally got around to telling him that she had joined the Order of the Phoenix. She didn't know if he was a member, but she would find out. The first meeting was coming up.

Anne smiled as he kissed her bump. She loved her family more than anything. She would do anything to protect them.

"I just get a bad Aura off him. One thing his age is rather odd. Most people's age is in their aura, but if that's true he's about 500." She said shaking her head. "I just don't trust him. There are so many people I trust there but not him, and the job he has is not suited for him. Children go to him with their problems." She said wondering if Nora was in her right mind to hire him.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Family (Anne and Damien)   Family (Anne and Damien) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:20 am

Damien loved his wife very much and they had gone through a lot of things to get to where they are at and he would do anything for any of his children and his wife.

"Well by what you say I do not trust him much myself. I haven't even met him." Damien sighed and knew he needed to met this man and see for himself what kind of man he is.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family (Anne and Damien)   Family (Anne and Damien) Empty

Back to top Go down

Family (Anne and Damien)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1