Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) Empty
PostSubject: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:37 am

Anne was sitting at the bar. She needed a night on the town. She had left Damien with a babysitter. She hoped the teenager was up to it. If her son was in trouble she would know. Anne missed her friends. everyone had changed so much. Parker had come back. She had no clue where everyone else was. All she knew is that everything had changed.

Anne ordered some fire whisky. She wanted to get drunk, then go home. She knew better than to have a one night stand. She never had anyone that cared for her. That's what happened when your face was scared. She was never considered beautiful. No men ever bought her drinks. Little Damien was all she had.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:54 am

Damien was in need on a night on the town, he could not believe that he had told the headmistress that he would be willing to come back and teach Astronomy. What was he thinking, he was suppose to become a potions master and that never happened, but Astronomy he had discovered was not very bad, it was actually very interesting.

Walking up to the bar he ordered a whole bottle of Fire whiskey, if he was going drink he might as well do it right the first time. He was not paying to much attention to who was sitting at the bar, he sat down on a stool next to someone.

When he glanced over he noticed something on the person's face that about made him stop in his track. How could it be, she was dead. This could not be her, but no one had a scare like she did. He remembered that scar all too well, he was there when it happened.

Turning towards the girl sitting next to him, "Excuse me miss, but is your name Anne?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:07 am

Anne heard someone come up next to her and order a bottle of fire whisky. She was in her own world. She didn't know what she was here. Some hope of seeing someone she knew. She doubted that would happen. Anne looked at the person who asked if her name was Anne. She nearly dropped her glass in shock. Sitting next to her was Damien Greene. She couldn't believe it. She threw all notes of dignity and self respect to the wind. She threw her arms around the man sitting next to her.

"Damien, oh merlin it's been too long. Eight years. How are you?" she said in a rush. She missed him the boy who had once been her brother. To see him it just made her day.

Before she knew what she was saying. Anne was spurting out apology's, her arms still around him. "I'm so sorry for leaving, you must have been so worried. Or not but either way I'm sorry. I know you must think I was dead. I know I'm so sorry." she said so quickly it would be a shock if he caught a word other than sorry.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:22 am

Damien was trying to figure out if this was Anne, the one girl who he loved for so long, but of course he had been with Tessa so he tried to act like a brother to her.

Next thing he knew this woman had thrown herself into his arms.

"Eight years you have been gone, I thought you were dead, and you greet me like you just saw me yesterday."

Damien was a little upset that she had disappeared, he really needed her when things went bad with Tessa.

Pulling her out of his arms he looked her right in the eyes. "Where in the hell have you been?" He said a little rough, but he was mad
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:36 am

Anne didn't let his harsh words get to her. She knew he was angry at her. She couldn't blame him. She had disappeared, vanished. She moved back and continued to look at him. It wasn't like with Parker. She had become overwhelmed. Anne knew that it was pointless to lie. She took a deep breath to steady herself.

"I didn't leave because I wanted to." She stated firmly. "I left because I was forced to." She said she wasn't going to say his name. It hurt her too much. Instead she brushed her fingers against her face, over the scar that read freak. She knew he would get the message. Hugo had taken her.

"I greeted you like it was only yesterday because I wish it was. I wish he never took me." She said still staring in his eyes. She didn't back down. She was strong. She wouldn't let Hugo hurt her not any more.

As Anne looked in the eyes of her once brother, she could have hit herself. She didn't want a platonic relationship with him. She was in love with him. She had always been. That's why she and Tessa never go along. They were both in love with the same boy the same man.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:42 am

Damien just looked at her when she said that he had taken her. Hugo he just knew it.

"How many times did I tell you not to try and take him on you own." He was made that she didn't listen to him, but he was happy that she was ok.

Grabbing his bottle and two glasses in one hand and then grabbed Anne's hand with the other.

"Alright Missy, you are going to sit down here and tell me everything. It totally destroyed me when I thought you die. Including killing what relationship I had."

Damien knew he was being a little gruff, but he had told her time and time again not to take on Hugo by herself, not matter what he feelings were towards Tessa.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:56 am

Anne sighed she would have to tell him everything. "I didn't try to take him on my own. He found me." She stated wanting to make it clear. She hid from him. She didn't go looking for him. Anne liked how he's hand felt in her's but she brushed it aside. It didn't matter at the current moment.

"ok you want to know what happened I'll tell you. After seventh year I want looking for an flat in London. I find one I like and someone comes up behind be, next thing I know, I'm chained to a wall in Germany. I was there for seven years. Seven years, I was chained to a wall. Oh he made sure I was kept healthy. He wanted me to last." she said bitterly. "You want to know what happened in those years or should I stop?" She asked.

"I'm sorry that it hurt you and Tessa. but believe me when I say. I wish it never happened. He took everything from me. Everything I had." She said her eyes still dry. She wouldn't cry not this time.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:42 pm

Damien could not let go of Anne's hand once they sat down in a booth he thought that if he did she would disappear again. These last 8 years about killed him. She was his best friend next to Tessa. Even though she probably didn't want to listen, she still sat there and listened to all of his problems.

While he was listening to Anne tell her story he could do nothing but listen and shake his head, he so wanted to kill Hugo about right now. He found himself rubbing his thumb over her hand. He was not sure if it was helping keep her calm and not crying or helping him stay calm and not yell.

"I quite remember a conversation we had after graduation that until Hugo was found you were not suppose to be going anywhere without someone with you." Damien noticed that he didn't seem as harsh that time, the rubbing must be helping.

Damien could not believe that Hugo had her chained up for all that time. "That was one man I could never understand, why torture you for all those years, why not just kill you? What ever happened to his little sidekick that was always with him, what was her name Kat I think?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:54 pm

Anne rolled her eyes. He really thought she would listen. She wouldn't be babysat. "I was in muggle London. I thought I was safe. I was wrong but it's in the past now." She said sighing. She wanted nothing more than to make a joke and laugh with him again.

Anne sighed again. She didn't want to say this. She didn't want to see his anger. No one would react well to her being used for sex. But apparently he was a sick bastard who got off on other's pain.

"He didn't just Torture me." she said softly looking at there hands. She was ashamed of what he had done to her.

"As for Kat I don't know nor Care where she was. If she's going to come after me she can go the same way as him." She said her voice sharp.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:05 pm

It was in the past but that didn't lesson the pain everyone felt including him. If he would have not listened to Anne all those years ago and not held on to Tessa she would have been with him and everything would have been fine.

When Anne talked to him about Hugo doing more than torturing her the hold he had on her hand got tighter and he was about to spit fire if it was possible.

Damien knew what she meant and he best not ever show his face around anywhere because he would rip his throat out, no wands required. But then something she said made him look up.

"How did you get away from Hugo, and where is he now?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:23 pm

Anne felt his grip tighten. It didn't bother her. It showed that he cared. He understood what she meant. She kept her eyes down. She hated herself. She didn't know what to say.

Anne hesitated. "I escaped because I had to. You know me. You can figure it out." She said. She wasn't going to come right out and say that Hugo had gotten her pregnant. She did what she had to do for her child. She would do anything for DJ. She loved him with all her heart. she didn't care that he was half Hugo. It didn't matter what he was born all that mattered was what he grew to be.

When Damien asked where he was, Anne had to think. She felt horrible about killing someone. she had taken a life. It was not something she took lightly. "He's dead." Is all she said. She had done what needed to be done, she may hate herself for it but it was in he past now.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:41 pm

Damien noticed he had tighten a grip on her hand so it loosened it a little and then he noticed that she was still looking at the ground so he stood up and pulled his chair closer to her and put his arm around her and pulled her closer to him.

"I want you to promise me that you will stop blaming yourself, it was not your fault and you do not need to feel ashamed about it with me." Damien pulled her tightly and kissed the top of her forehead.

"You are back with me and you never have to worry about anything, I will take care of you. No more bad things as long as I am around." Damien didn't care if she ever loved him the way her loved her, but he had his best friend back and he was never letting that go again.

Damien was glad when she said that he was dead, it was something that had to be done and if she wouldn't have done it he would have.

"Well now that the sad things are out of the way, what are you doing now?" Damien knew they had a lot of catching up too do so they might as well start.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:06 pm

Anne leaned into his embrace it was warm and comforting. It made her fell accepted and loved. She knew that she was being stupid. Damien couldn't love her, he never could love his 'little sister'. Anne looked up. She bit her lip and nodded. She would try to stop blaming herself.

Anne leaned into him more and wrapped her arms around him. She felt safe. She missed this feeling. She knew that the world could still hurt her, but for now she was safe.

"Well not much has happened in my life. I was a prisoner for seven years." she sighed. Anne thought for a moment about all the males in her life and a slight smile lit up her features. "It seem's that every single male I couldn't stand to lose is named Damien. My father, you and my son." She said relaxing against him. She closed her eyes briefly processing what she had said. She really should have picked a better way to tell Damien about DJ.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:18 pm

Damien was really enjoying the feeling of being back in her arms again. He used to relish the times that they had to sneak away to spend time together so Tessa would not get upset. Damien thinks those were the times he started to fall for Anne, but every time he would even attempt to say something to her she would always tell him how much he loved Tessa and how perfect they were together, so he finally dropped the subject around 6th year, but he still loved her and she was his best friend.

"I was actually talking about now, what are you doing now?" Damien smiled

Damien listened to her talk about the men in her life that were named Damien. "You never told me your father's name was Damien, as least not that I remembered.: Damien smiled as he snuggled in Anne's embrace and then it hit him what she said.

"Son, you have a son named Damien?" Damien could not wrap his mind around the fact that she was a mother.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:31 pm

Anne held Damien close to her. She was remembering all the times they would sneak off to hang out. She wished she had realized that she loved him back then. She had buried her feelings. When he asked what she was doing now she paused for a moment.

"Well I just took a job as the divination professor at Hogwarts. The rest of my time is taken up by DJ." Anne said smiling she had her dream job.

Anne looked at his reaction to her son. He couldn't seem to wrap his head around it. "Ya my son. He's adorable. Little DJ he's only one. You can meet him sometime if you want." She said looking at him. she wondered how he'd take the news of her son. Anne was now biting her lip out of nerves. She really hoped he would be ok with DJ. She loved her son, no matter who his father was.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:48 pm

Damien was almost bursting inside when she told him that she was teaching at Hogwarts. But then he was going to have to tell her what he was teaching.

Damien tried to hide his little chuckle. "I am teaching at Hogwarts too, and I will tell you what but you have to promise not to laugh." Teaching Astronomy was not something anyone who knew him could ever imagine him ever teaching.

It really did not bother Damien that Anne had a child, in fact he remembered talking a lot about having children with Tessa.

"I actually think it is wonderful that you have a child no matter how he came to be. I would be glad to be in his life if you would let me."

Damien had grown up a lot over the last 8 years, yeah he might still have some beliefs like before, but he really was a different person. When he lost Anne, and then Tessa he had lost his world and was trying to find his way back.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:15 pm

Anne felt the smile on her face grow when he said he would be teaching at Hogwarts. They got to work together. Not only did she get her best friend back, she also got to see him nearly everyday. He told her not to laugh that he was teaching astronomy. She didn't think it was all that funny. Though it wasn't Damien's thing she knew he would be good at it.

"Why would I laugh you'll be a brilliant astronomy teacher." She said. He truly would be.

Anne smiled even more when he said that he wanted to be in DJ's life. Her two favourite boys together. "Really that's great. He needs a male to loom up to. Parker's great and all but you're so much..." Anne trailed off blushing several things popped into her mind. the best of which were, more fatherly, more of an authority figure, and the one that caused her deep blush, sexier. She could hit herself for thinking that.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:42 pm

Damien was glad she wasn't going to laugh at him. "Well I figured Astronomy teacher was the farthest away from the way I was I could get. The old Damien was good, but he wasn't happy, this Damien is much happier."

Damien thought he might sound a little funny talking about himself in the third person but that was ok.

Damien had taking a drink of his drink and about spit it out when she said they had been hanging out with Parker.

"Little Shy Parker, who was actually a year older than us. God I haven't seen him in ages." Damien was remember the first day Parker had been thrown into his dorm room, him and all his clutter every where.

"I am so much more what? Anne?" Damien wondered what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:58 pm

Anne was feeling a little bit tipsy. Due to how much she had drunk while they were talking. When she got tipsy she got honest. She giggled a bit when Damien was talking about himself in third person. She thought it was rather amusing. "Well is this new Happy Damien single?" She asked not thinking about what she was saying.

Anne frowned when he spit fire whisky on her. "Ew gross." she mumbled. "Well he's the healer at Hogwarts. It seems that lots of people we know are there. Pyxis, Parker, Alcyone." She listed off.

Anne blushed deeper when he asked what he was so much more of. She cursed the fire whisky when the next words came out of her mouth. "Sexy" she said turning even more red. Anne looked at her shoes she couldn't believe she had said that.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:22 pm

Damien noticed that Anne was getting a little drunk which meant she if she was like most woman they tended to be more honest. He was really wanting to know how she felt about him. He decided if she was going to feel free he might as well feel it too. He took the bottle and filled up both of their glasses and downed his glass.

He had to smile when she asked if he was single "Yes, Damien has been single for 7 years. He lost the only true person he loved 8 years ago and chose to stay single." Damien looked down at the woman in his arms.

"What about Anne, does she have her eyes on anyone?" Damien smirked when he asked.

Damien started to smile when she told him she thought he was sexy. "Well I will tell you a secret. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever known."

Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:39 pm

Anne took her drink and drained it. She smiled at the man who still held her in his arms. He was single, Anne was so happy. He wasn't tied down, he was free. When he talked about the woman he was in love with she scowled a bit. She thought for a moment but even in her drunken state she could figure it out. Damien was in love with her. No she shook her head that couldn't be right.

"I have my eye on someone." she said throwing him a wink. "And who is this mystery woman who gets your love? " She asked.

Anne shook her had at what he said said about being beautiful. She wasn't by any means beautiful. She was scared. It often turned people away. Anne opened her mouth to correct him but the words got lost. She looked at him he was serious. He meant what he said. Anne took his hand in her's and said the only thing she could think of "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:11 pm

Damien looked down at Anne when she said she had her eye one someone, "Well I hope that whoever this guy is, is worthy of having your love, you are a very special woman and he should be honored." Damien smiled because he had seen the wink.

Damien had to think about it before he told her about the woman who had his love.

"Well I shall describe her to you. She is very beautiful to me and has been for along time, even though I know her well enough to know that she feels that she is not beautiful because of the terrible scars that she received when she was younger." Damien smiled hoping she would realize that it was her he was talking about.

"Currently she has long red hair, and the most beautiful green eyes that if you stare at long enough you could loose yourself in them." Damien sigh as he thought about all the times when they were younger he would sit and talk to her for hours just staring into her eyes.

Damien took a few moments to thinking about everything they had did growing up then he felt her grab his hand and saw her look right at him and tell him that she loved him. He thought maybe it was the drinks talking, but he decided that he would throw caution into the wind and raised her face up to him and looked right into her beautful green eyes and spoke.

"I love you too Anne, and I have for a very long time." That was all Damien said and then pulled her to his lips and gave her a very gentle kiss. Not wanted to push things too fast on her. He had finally had his Anne back and was not giving her up for anything.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:15 am

Anne smiled up at him. "He is worthy of my love. He's saved my life more than once." She told her savoir. She was thinking of the time when he had saved her from Hugo in first year. HE had saved her from herself when she did something stupid. He had saved her in Germany.

Anne listened to his description of her. She smiled. She could see the truth in his eyes. He meant every word her said. When he talked about her eyes she smiled even wider. She looked into his eyes and did get lost in them. She used to when they were kids as well. She loved when they would go and talk for hours. She could have an innocent reason to stare in his eyes.

When Anne heard him say that he loved her, she thought her heart might burst with joy. He pressed his lips to hers. She didn't care that they were in a crowded bar, she didn't care that it had been 8 years. She had finally gotten the kiss she had wanted since she was 11 years old. She threw her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. When she pulled back she smiled at him. "I've waited for that kiss for 14 years." She said. She then kissed him again, not waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:03 am

To say that Damien was in shock was an understatement. He could not believe that she said that she had been waiting 14 years for him to kiss her. He was enjoying the kiss very much, but he had to pull away.

"14 years, why? You were the one who pushed me into Tessa. You are the one that told me she was who I was suppose to be with." Damien sighed as he wondered if she saw things and were trying to change something.

"I figured you wanted me to be with Tessa, that it was something you had seen in your visions so I believed you. I have loved you since that first night in ROR, when we went flying."

Damien still loved her but had to know. "If you loved me for all these years, why push my into Tessa?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:24 am

Anne sighed. She had wanted him to be happy. If she had know that he loved her she would have stopped pushing him and Tessa together. She had always done things like that. She made sure others were happy. She thought he was happy. She had seen him at graduation with Tessa looking happy. She thought back at the memory. In her vision she saw him looking at the gryffindor girls. She had always thought he was looking at Tessa. Could he have been looking at her?

Anne gasped. she didn't know how long. she had loved him since he had saved her , or saved Tessa, from Hugo and Kat, though she didn't know it at the time. Anne wished she had seen it sooner. She wished she could see at will. It would be so much easier. she could have known that Damien had loved her, and told Tessa to fuck off.

"I didn't know that I loved you. Well I guess I did but I brushed it off because you were like my brother. I never thought you could love me. I was scared and broken. I still am. I pushed you into Tessa because I thought you loved her. You came to save her in the shack. " She said looking at him. she really wished that they didn't have to explain. She would much rather skip to the part where they snogged.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next