Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:14 am

Damien sighed, he really hated to hash up all these old memories, but it was for the best to get them out in the open and then they could move forward.

"I wondered for years why I was with Tessa, she was always whining, she was really clingy, and it got old. I guess with you I could be myself. You didn't expect me to be there at every turn."

Damien sighed he never really understood why he stayed with Tessa, maybe it was because she was blind and he knew he could help her.

"But that is all in the past and we have found each other and I will never leave you again." Damien leaned over and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:31 am

Anne nodded to what he said about Tessa but didn't comment. She didn't feel that she needed to.

"Damien I would much rather you be yourself, honesty the perfect version of you, that Tessa wanted was scary. I loved who you were with me. You laughed, joked and goofed around. " She said smiling at the memories. She loved when they would joke around and make bets.

"You are human Damien, you can't be there every second. A relationship is give and take. You're suppose to lean on each other. " Anne reminded him. They had always been happy when the hung out. Anne would listen to his problems and try to help, while he would do the same for her.

Anne was glad when he said it was in the past. It didn't matter not any more. She had him now. There was no Tessa clinging on his arm. she smiled as he kissed her again but she pulled back.

"As much as I'd love to sit here and snog you senseless. You have told me nothing of what you have been up to. So," She moved her chair away from him." Start talking. If you want to come anywhere near me." she said with a devilish smirk.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:52 am

What Anne was saying was very true, he was always laughing and having fun when he was with Anne, she didn't always seem to judge him. When he would get mad at her she didn't throw it in his face or ran away she stood there and listened to him.

Damien started to laugh "Yes I am sure you still owe me a rematch" No matter how many times they would fly together and race she would always win, and it wasn't that he would let her either. We in the beginning he would.

Now she wanted to know more about what he was doing where to start.

"Are you sure we can't just snog, that is much more interesting than what I have been doing." Damien smiled hoping that she would change her mind, but she was the same Anne she had always been he knew it and he was not going to get out of it.

"After you disappeared I stayed with Tessa for another year, but I couldn't do it any more. You had always been my rock telling me that everything between Tessa and I was the way it was suppose to be. She of course was devastated when I told her I had to leave and she tried for the next few years after to make things work, but I wouldn't have it." Damien sighed.

He had tried to make things work for her, but he just couldn't do and it wasn't fair to him or Tessa.

"I finally just ran away to France for awhile, away from everything and that is where I got mixed in with Astronomy and it helped me to calm down some. I just truly found my peace with it. I owl Tessa now and then, but usually only if she send me one first."

Damien never saw Tessa though it had been too hard and he never saw any of his friends from school either, not that he had a lot.

"So anything else you would like to know?"

Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:13 am

Anne chuckled at the idea of another rematch. They had raced tons of times. She always won even after he stopped letting her. "You never know you might win this time. the hundredth time the charm you think." She said with a serious face. Two seconds later she burst out laughing. She missed laughing with him.

When he asked if they could just snog she smirked and leaned back. Putting more distance between their lips. Anne choose not to be nice though. All while he was talking she was biting her lower lip. She knew that it was taunting him.

"I don't really need to know much else." she shrugged and thought about what he said. she thought he might be worrying about what she thought about him still talking to Tessa.

"I don't mind that you talk to Tessa, she is your friend. I'm not going to be a jealous girlfriend." She said then turned scarlet. He hadn't even asked her out, yet alone asked her to be his girlfriend. "Not that's what we are, not that I don't want to be. we can just be friends if you want. it doesn't matter to me. I don't mean it like that. I mean I would love to be your girlfriend I was always so jealous of Tessa. But you don't have to." Anne rambled still scarlet in the face.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:57 am

Damien could not help but glare at her when she started laughing about him maybe winning the 100th time. "Haha very funny, you cheat, I just ain't figured out how yet." Damien stuck his tongue out at her.

Damien felt her pull away from him even more when he pout about not snogging her, then she started biting her lip "Come on your not playing fair, let me bit that lip for you. It would be funner if I do it."

Damien went back to pouting when he knew she wasn't going to fall for it.

"Well that is more than Tessa was willing to give to you. I still cannot believe she didn't get that we were sneaking around behind her back all those years, but I wasn't given up my best friend for nobody."

Damien leaned in close enough for Anne to feel his hot breathe on her neck, "Who said anything about a girlfriend, I want way more than that." Damien said as he kissed her cheek when he pulled back.

Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:29 am

Anne laughed at his glare. When he stuck out his tongue, she rolled her eyes. "You stick your tongue at me and I'll bite it." She said adding a wink.

When he talked about Tessa she couldn't help but think that she was truly a better person. She wanted Damien to be happy. "Good, I think I would have gone mad without you." She said truthfully.

When he breathed on her neck chills went up he spine. She wondered what he meant. She wished everyone was blunt and forward like her. "What do you mean by that?" She asked. The when he kissed her cheek she frowned. "You missed."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:35 am

Damien smiled at Anne. "I am counting on it." as Damien sticks out his tongue again.

"You my love are not the only one who would have gone mad, those days I spent not talking to you about killed me." Damien remembered after the blow up they had had in the ROR and how she told him to got to Tessa. He had practically gone mad without her so he had sent her an owl to meet him. "I still get a little mad that Potion Master Prewett could not figure out a cream for you."

Damien just looked at her and could not believe that she did not get his meaning

"Sometimes I think you are the smartest dumb person I know. I do not want you to be my girlfriend anymore Anne, I want you to be my wife." Damien then leaned in and kissed her on her lips nice and demanding. "There I didn't miss that time."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Anne smirked. She would get him back for that. No one got away with teasing her. Though he might enjoy her from of revenge.

Anne sighed she missed Damien on the days they didn't talk. She had always fallen on those days. She was never as happy. "well I'm sorry I can't imagen what you went through. I wish I was there." Anne said grabbing his hand again. She really was sorry. she didn't want him to suffer. "I don't care that it didn't work. I'm still the sexiest woman in this bar." She teased

"It's strange, I had no clue how to talk to Parker, but with you it's as natural as breathing." She said thinking about the awkward conversations.

"Oi." She said with a small smile. She was smart. She smiled as he said that he wanted to marry her. "Good because I really don't want to know what the people at school will think when they see you coming out of my room." She said waggling her eyebrows.

When he kissed her like that she felt as though life could not get better. When he pulled away she pouted a bit. "Lets get out of here." she said standing up.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:41 am

Damien smirked at Anne cause he could see the wheels turning around in her head and plotting revenge. He had to whisper to her "Bring it on babe, I can dish out anything you dish out." He smirked

Damien had to laugh, he was thinking she had a little too much to drink already. "You were always there in my heart, and I always watched from a distance. I am not sorry it didn't work either, for I know have the best woman." He smiled. "Yes you are the sexiest woman in the bar, and the country."

"I would hope they all would have dirty thoughts, while all we are doing is working on grading papers and things." Damien smirked at the idea, that would not be all he would have been doing.

"Where shall we go, your plan you lead." Damien had no clue what she wanted to do.

Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:02 am

Anne smirked. She liked the idea of him fighting back. "Good." She said with a wink.

Anne smiled as he laughed, she missed that laugh. It was ten times better than she remembered it. "You didn't have to watch from a distance. Even if I didn't know that I loved you back then, you were still my best friend. " She said. Anne couldn't help but smile. Maybe Damien was her soul mate. He was her best friend, her brother, her lover , her saviour, and her protector.

Anne blushed at his comment about being the sexist woman in the country. "I'm not sure about that." she muttered.

Anne raised one of her eyebrows. "I don't think we would be grading papers. If I had you in my room all alone. Well lets just say lessons would be the last thing on my mind." she said.

Anne smiled, she had a few places in mind. She checked her watch, and cursed under her breath. "Well I had several places in mind but. It looks like we can only go back to my place. I promised my sitter I would be home for one." She said still smirking. "I'm sure we can find something to do there."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:29 am

Damien sighed of course he had to watch from a distance, he wasn't suppose to be anywhere around her or all he would do was get into a fight with Tessa about it. Looking back he still could not believe he tried to change for Tessa only ending up hating himself in the end.

Anne had mumbled something that Damien almost missed but he caught it. "Please believe me when I tell you, it is not on the outside that counts. Besides no one else knows the stories behind your scars and the story alone make you even more beautiful too me.." Damien had to smile, he had been through it all with her and he loved how strong it made her, a lessor woman would have broke.

Damien sighed a little as he thought about Tessa and how she still had nightmares about the day at the end of 1st year that Kat and Hugo attacked them. She also had the scars on her arms, but not as bad as Anne.

Damien had to laugh at Anne. "Hmmm, thinking your personal snog toy are you?"

Damien was ready to get out of this bar, everything he had planned on doing when he came in here flew out the window when he ran into Anne. He had things to do when he got home, but he was afraid if he left her she might disappear again.

"Well you are going to have to apparate us there, since I have no idea where I am going."

Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:45 am

Anne had to smile. He knew how much she had fought. " I know. As much as a wish it never happened it made me a better person. " She sighed.

Anne smirked. "Something like that." She chuckled.

Anne looked at him before she apperated. "Did you have other plans? I promise I wont vanish if you do." She said know that he was scared that she would.

Anne grasped his hand and twisted on the spot into compressing darkness. She opened her eyes and saw the door of her flat.

"If you need you can go but you have to kiss me good night." She said leaning in.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:58 am

Damien thought about the think about the things that he needed to do. "I really don't want to leave, I am still trying to know that you are really here with me." Damien smiled "Besides what I have to do can hold another day or two."

Damien was still settling down from the appraration

"I don't need to go yet, but I would still love a kiss." Damien could not get enough of kissing Anne, he had years to make up for.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)   Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeing Old Friends (Anne and Damien)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2