Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Expecting (Anne and Damien) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Expecting (Anne and Damien) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Expecting (Anne and Damien) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Expecting (Anne and Damien) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Expecting (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Expecting (Anne and Damien) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Expecting (Anne and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Expecting (Anne and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Expecting (Anne and Damien) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Expecting (Anne and Damien)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Expecting (Anne and Damien) Empty
PostSubject: Expecting (Anne and Damien)   Expecting (Anne and Damien) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:49 am

Anne smiled at her reflection. She was excited. She was having another baby, this time with someone who loved her. She was happy, there was the anticipation this time. She couldn't stop smiling. She had told Damien she had been feeling sick lately, he said it was probably from the stress. She had to wonder why he didn't notice that her boobs were bigger. She shook her head, it didn't matter. She hoped that he would be as happy as her that they were having a baby. She had learned from her mistakes. She wasn't going to be stupid again. She would not hand this baby to anyone.

She sat on the bed her hands on her flat stomach. She smiled and thought toward the baby. 'Mommy loves you' She smiled and waited for her husband to come home.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

PostSubject: Re: Expecting (Anne and Damien)   Expecting (Anne and Damien) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:19 am

Damien had known that Anne floo'd home first because he had said he had a few things to do first. They had been busy with work and finding DJ, he was trying to keep himself busy not worrying, but it was hard.

Arriving at the manor Randi told him that Anne was in the bedroom, Damien had known she had not being feeling good and he hoped that everything was ok.

Walking into the bedroom he saw that Anne sitting on the bed so he went over to her and sat down next to her and gave her a kiss.

"Missed you, are you feeling any better?" Damien said with a concerned look on his face..
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Expecting (Anne and Damien)   Expecting (Anne and Damien) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:26 am

Anne smiled as Damien came in. "I missed you too." She said smiling at him to let him know that everything was fine. She was worried about DJ but she had sent a letter to Dimitri and he said he was going to look. She knew he would do his best. She trusted her friend. "I'm much better." She said. It wasn't really true but she was no longer worried about feeling sick.

"Hey can we talk." She asked. She couldn't keep the smile off her face. She was so happy. She wanted to burst that she was pregnant but she knew that was a bad idea. "It's nothing to worry about." She said quickly not wanting to alarm him.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Expecting (Anne and Damien)   Expecting (Anne and Damien) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:09 am

Damien kept looking at his wife, she was trying to tell him the everything was fine and that he had no reason to worry.

"You know that usually when someone tells you there is nothing to worry about that usually means that you need to worry." Damien smiled.

He smiled at her, he was hoping she had good news, especially with the smile on her face.

"Well hopefully it is good news, you look like you about to burst," Damien laughed a little watching his wife practically glowing.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Expecting (Anne and Damien)   Expecting (Anne and Damien) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:16 am

Anne smiled. He worried to much, she was fine. She was healthy. "You worry too much." She said smiling.

She shifted a bit, she felt like a child herself. She just wanted to tell him. She smiled. "Yes It is good news." She said almost wanting to make it a game but she wouldn't she had to tell him. "I'm pregnant." She said.

Anne looked at him and waited for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Expecting (Anne and Damien)   Expecting (Anne and Damien) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:30 am

Damien placed an arm around Anne and gave her a smirk, "As husband it is my job to worry."

Then when she told him the news he sat there staring off into space, he was practically speechless.

"Are youuuu suure" Damien stuttered out.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Expecting (Anne and Damien)   Expecting (Anne and Damien) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:43 am

Anne smiled. She had to at what he said. She shook her head and grinned. Se was really giddy today.

She was not that suprised my his reaction. "Yes I'm sure. I talked to Parker and he confirmed it." She said. "You're going to be a daddy again." She said smiling. It was the first time he would be there from the start for his children.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Expecting (Anne and Damien)   Expecting (Anne and Damien) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:03 am

Damien was not sure how to feel, he laid back on the bed and he actually started to cry.

He knew he was trying with Lily and he had been doing a good job with DJ, but what kind of father could not find his own kidnapped child.

Damien groaned out loud as he thought about the fact of having to deal with two pregnant woman at the same time in the same place.

"Are you ready to do this with me, I have never been there since the beginning. I mean I know what to do, but never with my own."

Damien had a little anxiety attack, "Are you sure I can do this, this will give me three kids..Wow."

26 years old and already the father of 3
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Expecting (Anne and Damien)   Expecting (Anne and Damien) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:28 am

Anne sighed as he started to cry. She laid down next to him and put her head on his chest. "It's ok you're a great dad." She said to him. "we'll find DJ." She said knowing that he was thinking it. She knew it to be true. She had looked into her future to see if she had this baby. She was careful not to see what gender just to see if it was healthy. She smiled because she had seen DJ there too.

Anne smiled slightly hiding her face from him. She knew that he was most likely thinking about the fact that he had to deal with two pregnant woman. Well Anne wasn't too bad. She just was a bit more moody and craved weird things.

"Damien, there is no one I would rather be with. Last time I was staying with Dimitri in Germany, and he wasn't the greatest. But you, I know you. You'll do everything you can for me and our child." She said to him.

Anne moved so she could hold him. "It will be fine. You are a great dad. And one of your children now has four people to take care of her." She said to him. "You can do this." She said. She knew quite a bit about her child. She put her hands on her belly thinking about the life that was growing inside her. Their baby had a heartbeat, hands and feet. It was real for her.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Expecting (Anne and Damien)   Expecting (Anne and Damien) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:58 am

Damien started to run his fingers threw Anne's hair while she laid her head on his chest. When Anne said things were going to be a certain way he knew that was how it was going to be.

"You know I don't think I will ever get used to you knowing what I am thinking.' Damien sighed "I just want DJ home and in our arms."

Damien could not think of anything better at the moment than his wife and children. He mover her head off of his chest so he could lean up allowing her to be flat on her back.

Damien placed a few kisses to her belly and then started talking to the baby. "Daddy love you little one."

Looking back up at Anne and saw her smiling it just made him swell with pride.

"I love you Anne, and don't ever forget it."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Expecting (Anne and Damien)   Expecting (Anne and Damien) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:23 pm

Anne smiled as he ran his fingers through her hair. It felt nice. She remembered the first time he did this. It was around the time he fell for her. She smiled at the memory. She laughed lightly when he said she always knew what he was thinking.

"Well I know you, and I know that you worry." She said lying on her back.

She felt a few tears of happiness well up in her eyes as he kissed her belly and talked to their baby. She smiled and said aloud. "Mommy loves you too." All while blinking back tears.

"I love you too. With all my heart. And I will never forget it." She said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Expecting (Anne and Damien)   Expecting (Anne and Damien) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:45 am

Damien crawled up to Anne being very careful not to smash her too bad. He started to kiss her. First her lips then he moved down to her neck.

Damien continued to places kisses down her on top of her clothes. Making it back to her tummy he kisses it again then looking back up to Anne's smiling face.

"You have made me a very happy man, just so you know it." Damien smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Expecting (Anne and Damien)   Expecting (Anne and Damien) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:47 pm

Anne kissed Damien back, not caring about much else. She smiled slightly when he moved to her neck. She loved that he was now taking the news better. She knew that he might have some doubts at the start, so had she when she had found out.

She smiled even wider when he reached her belly. She loved him with all her heart and was glad that he cared for her and their child. Seeing him smile her smile widened.

"Well, you know happiness can be found even in the darkest of times." She told him, thinking about the vision of Dumbledore saying that. It was such a Dumbledore thing to say. She shook her head slightly, she always had the weirdest thoughts while she was pregnant.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expecting (Anne and Damien)   Expecting (Anne and Damien) Empty

Back to top Go down

Expecting (Anne and Damien)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1