Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Settling in (Open for educators) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Settling in (Open for educators) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Settling in (Open for educators) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Settling in (Open for educators) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Settling in (Open for educators) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Settling in (Open for educators) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Settling in (Open for educators) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Settling in (Open for educators) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Settling in (Open for educators) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Settling in (Open for educators)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jazmina Bright
Jazmina Bright
Head of Renard
Head of Renard

Settling in (Open for educators) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in (Open for educators)   Settling in (Open for educators) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:35 am

((I thought we all had already introduced our self's but oh well we do it again))

Jaz took this little dog out of Athena's hands very carefully and place it on her lap. "What did you say the little creatures name was again?" Jaz hated it when she was in these hyper moods because she could never remember anything

"I think they got rid of it because for the most part dance is not something that takes 7 years to learn. Plus not much need for it at the Ministry of Magic." Jaz sighed it was true not many people left school and went and did what she did.

"But then and after school selective might be an idea, maybe I will just go ahead and write the headmaster a quick note for a meeting, so I don't forget." Jaz smiled as she conjured the paper and quill she needed.

"Athena my office is always open for staff and student so just let me know when it works for you." Jaz smiled and finished her note
Back to top Go down
Luc Laval
Luc Laval
Headmaster of Beauxbatons

PostSubject: Re: Settling in (Open for educators)   Settling in (Open for educators) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:39 am

((Oh, geez, sorry, it slipped my mind! Reading back Jaz did give her intro, Athena not to Luc, and Luc didn't say his name to either of them. Sorry for any confusion. And sorry the order of this seems all over the place.))

Seeing Jaz's enthusiasm for the new headmaster, that being him, he couldn't help but smile very slightly. It was so nice to see educators so excited to teach and to learn. She seemed happy to take and hold the puppy, it seemed most people really liked him. "Oh, he is Napoleon. I call him Nap." he said

Luc nodded in agreement at what Athena had said, it was certainly better as an extracurricular rather than a class, but to have had it removed all together didn't seem fair. There were probably plenty of clubs or extracurriculars that would be good for the students and staff, that as his time as headmaster went on, could be improved and added onto. Social groups sounded like a great idea. And as Jaz said, it's not exactly needed for a position in the Ministry...

Ah, yes, Jaz, he thought as she re-introduced herself. He couldn't remember if she'd given her name but it seemed she had as it sounded familiar. "Oh, yes, of course..." he mumbled to himself.

And Athena Gaunt, what a nice sounding name, he thought to himself. A ring of familiarity to it as well, but not from her saying it before. He didn't think she had, and she'd not said it when they came across the other at the apothecary. He nodded to both the women. "A pleasure to meet you both. I am Luc Montmorency-Laval." He felt he'd learned plenty about these two of his educators and they seemed like genuine people. So revealing who he was shouldn't change their interactions. "...Or if you would wish to call me, Headmaster Laval."

Back to top Go down
Jazmina Bright
Jazmina Bright
Head of Renard
Head of Renard

PostSubject: Re: Settling in (Open for educators)   Settling in (Open for educators) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:06 am

Jaz just loved how this little creature curled up into her lap, it was so darling. The problem was now that Jaz had him in her lap she wanted one too. Sometimes she was too childish for her own good.

"Oh Napoleon, what a strong name, but the nickname is the best." Jaz continued to pet Nap and she finished up her owl to the headmaster.

Jaz was listening to him tell them his name and when he said that they could call him Headmaster Jaz could not help but laugh.

"Well I guess I don't need to write you this then." Jaz crumpled up her note. "Seeing is I already told you all about it."

Jaz liked the headmaster, he didn't seem to act like he was better than them and she liked that.

"Well it is nice to meet you Headmaster Laval" Jaz smiled

Back to top Go down
Athena Gaunt
Athena Gaunt
Head of Avis
Head of Avis

Female Posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Settling in (Open for educators)   Settling in (Open for educators) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:35 am

Athena looked at Nap and then at Jaz. She then beamed at the woman. "I'll remember that, Jaz. Thanks," she said happily.

The prospect of learning more about the stars made her smile ever so slightly. It was good to know that the educators here seemed so friendly. It helped on her self esteem. She had a great deal of it, it wasn't a problem or anything, but her name had always been a dampened thing when it came to making friends. The first thing people asked was shit like 'you're related to Voldemort?' and 'how are you related to him?' They were always so curious, not thinking about anything but it.

So she was thankful when Luc didn't ask anything about it. And then he introduced himself. And she blinked. Headmaster? She was about to laugh herself like Jazmina had, but it suddenly hitched in her throat. Shit. Holy ... A vampire as Headmaster? He can't have told anyone what he was. No one at the Ministry would've accepted it without sending out a message to all of France. But Athena was still smiling. She was good at hiding how she felt. But being a headmaster and no one knowing who you were... That was wrong. She would never tell on him, of course she wouldn't. It wasn't her life. But she couldn't be sitting in the same room as him, thinking about it right now.

"I just remembered I've got some paperwork to do," she said in a rushed tone and rose, picking up the lesson planner she had taken up here and walked to the door.

"See you guys later," she said, giving them both a last smile before leaving the room, walking quickly to her office in the Dueling classroom. Her thoughts were spinning, and she was probably overreacting, but she couldn't help it. She sighed and tried to force her thoughts over at something else on her way.
Back to top Go down
Luc Laval
Luc Laval

PostSubject: Re: Settling in (Open for educators)   Settling in (Open for educators) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:52 pm

He raised his eyebrows a little, amused that she laughed at his saying he was headmaster. He held out his hand as she crumpled up the note, and said, "I could still take it, I am a forgetful type." It wasn't so much that he was forgetful, he just couldn't keep the days straight. He'd be sure now to keep a calender and with having notes he could more easily keep track.

He glanced over to Athena, narrowing his eyes a bit, noticing the change in her demeanor although she was still smiling. He wasn't just a professor, but in charge of a whole school of students and it seemed to bother her greatly. He frowned a bit as he looked at her, watching her carefully.

She stood up saying that she had just remembered she had something to do. She rushed from the room and he swallowed, his eyes still on the door. This wasn't good. He couldn't trust her not to do or say anything. Any rational person would inform someone, but something about her wasn't entirely rational. He'd still need to go to talk to her for good measure. But it would be suspicious if he just left suddenly right after her. He didn't need anyone else knowing. He needed to be more careful... He felt himself let out a sigh of frustration, he had to contain it though.

He cleared his throat and looked back at Jaz, "Well, I hope paperwork doesn't take up too much of her time...but as a defense teacher all things must be in order..."
Back to top Go down
Jazmina Bright
Jazmina Bright
Head of Renard
Head of Renard

PostSubject: Re: Settling in (Open for educators)   Settling in (Open for educators) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:50 am

Jaz used a spell and straightened the paper and handed it back to the headmaster. "Did want you to carry a crumpled piece of paper around."

Jaz said "ok" to Athena as she left thinking she left is an awful hurry when Luc said he was the headmaster. She really hated it when she was in the dark

Jaz looked back at Luc and studied him a little, something strange was going on and she wanted to figure it out badly.

"Well I hope she is ok, she has been acting weird since you showed up at the door way." Jaz smiled at Luc
Back to top Go down
Luc Laval
Luc Laval

PostSubject: Re: Settling in (Open for educators)   Settling in (Open for educators) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:09 am

He raised his eyebrows slightly as he reached out and took the paper. "Oh, thank you. You should show me how to do that sometime. Would save me some trouble when dealing with paperwork."

He looked over to Jaz, seeing she was trying to figure something out. He'd be sure she didn't. It was dangerous enough for one person to know. He could see she was confused. She had no idea, good, he'd make sure it would stay that way. He resolved to talk to Athena later to sort though this.

"I'm sure she will be. Some people just don't like me. I've learned to accept it by now. Something about the way I conduct myself, I suppose." he said with a well faked, nonchalant shrug. He's used that excuse flawlessly before and assumed it would work just as well with her. While he wished he didn't have to lie all the time, he couldn't help it. There was no other way at this point.
Back to top Go down
Jazmina Bright
Jazmina Bright
Head of Renard
Head of Renard

PostSubject: Re: Settling in (Open for educators)   Settling in (Open for educators) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:30 am

Jaz just looked at the Headmaster and decided that maybe she should go.

"Well I guess I should go too, lots of things to do." Jazmina smiled and stood up and handed Nap back to the Headmaster.

Jazmina walked over to the door and standing in the door way she turned and looked at the Headmaster.

"You will discover something very interesting about me, I deal very well with weird and I have the most interesting friends that most people would run away from."

Jazmina sighed and gave a small smirk to the Headmaster and walked away.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling in (Open for educators)   Settling in (Open for educators) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Settling in (Open for educators)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2