Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Lesson Four -First Years EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Lesson Four -First Years EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Lesson Four -First Years EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Lesson Four -First Years EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Lesson Four -First Years EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Lesson Four -First Years EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Lesson Four -First Years EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Lesson Four -First Years EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Lesson Four -First Years EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Lesson Four -First Years

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Lesson Four -First Years Empty
PostSubject: Lesson Four -First Years   Lesson Four -First Years EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:16 pm

Anne smiled she was tired but it was worth it. She loved her little Sofia. She smiled and waited for her class.

As they all arrived she smiled warmly at them. "Welcome to the last lesson of the year." She said looking at the students that had showed up.

"Today we will be learning about crystal gazing. Who can tell me anything they know about this type of divination." She asked looking around.

Once she got a correct answer she smiled and nodded. "Alright now please observe the crystal in front of you. Be sure to keep an open mind. You may not see anything, be sure to will yourself to see something. IF you don't believe you wont see a thing." She stated looking carefully at them. "Begin and if you need my help just raise your hand." She said sitting down behind her desk.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Robin
Sophie Robin
British - Muggleborn - Gryffindor Second Year

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four -First Years   Lesson Four -First Years EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:52 am

Sophie walked up the many stairs to class. She sighed, she had tripped a lot this year. She had broken her ankle three times. Really why were their so many stairs in this school. She sighed and walked into class. "Hello Professor ." She said politely, she liked Anne.

After the rest of the class arrived she listened to what they said not knowing herself. She sighed and looked into the ball in front of her. She willed herself to see something anything. She opened her mind and tried to see something. She was slightly shocked when she saw Professor Greene holding a small child. She looked up surprised. "It worked." She said amazed. She really was a good teacher.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
British - Muggleborn - Ravenclaw Third Year

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four -First Years   Lesson Four -First Years EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:56 am

"Hello Professor Greene." Humphrey said, smiling at his favorite teacher. "Who is this pretty girl I've never met before. I am Humphrey Stephen Williams, pleasure to meet you. What is your name, miss...?" he asked her, offering her his hand to shake.

"Sorry if I talk too much, I am a very socially awkward person. I am either too shy, or too talkative most of the time. Would you like to maybe hang out sometime outside of class?" Humphrey asked, and when he did he clushed a brilliant shade of bright red. Looked like a christmas light on full power. "Umm, if you want to, n-no worries if you don't." he stuttered out, ruining what up until then had been a pretty good introduction. He just looked at his shoes, and hoped she wouldn't make fun of his stutter. She was a beautiful girl, with black hair, his age. Honestly, how could he be expected to not stutter just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison
British - Pureblood - Slytherin Second Year

Female Posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four -First Years   Lesson Four -First Years EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:37 am

Olivia walked into class and took a seat at the front. She looked at the crystal and think of something. She didn't see anything. She was quite sad and tried again.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four -First Years   Lesson Four -First Years EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:40 am

"You alright, Olivia?" Humphrey asked, she looked tired, and sad too. That was not a good sign, and they were becoming better friends. They had started hanging out a bit outside of class. He hoped to get to know her better.

"Listen, after class, let's talk. I can tell something has been bugging you. You look tired, and a bit sad." Humphrey whispered, then turned his attention back to Professor Greene. "Sorry Professor, just a little worried about her, ya know?" he said, hoping that Professor Greene would understand. She generally was understanding.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Robin
Sophie Robin

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four -First Years   Lesson Four -First Years EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:13 am

Sophie smiled at Humphrey and looked up at Anne, as they were told to call her. She smiled at her and turned her attention back to the boy there. "Heyo." She said warmly. She wasn't really as shy here as she was back home.

She blushed though on her skin it wasn't nearly as viable. She smiled widely at the complement. "Sophie Robin." She said taking his hand and shaking it hoping she didn't over use her strength. Se didn't mind that he stuttered she had plenty of flaws herself like stairs at that they seemed to want to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four -First Years   Lesson Four -First Years EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:08 am

"Not really." Olivia answered Humphrey's question. "Sure let's talk after class" Olivia agreed and she was happy that she had a caring friend.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four -First Years   Lesson Four -First Years EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:55 pm

"Okay, sounds like a plan Olivia. You should know, I am always ready to listen to you. Happy to, in fact." Humphrey said, smiling warmly at her. Olivia was such a nice person, and very pretty in his opinion. So, the combination of the two, well let's just say he liked her. But there were so many pretty girls here, Humphrey was confused about which ones he wanted to just be friends with. There were so many, pretty, nice girls. But, he could only pick one, and he was still unsure which one, that he wanted to ask out that is. Dating was a foreign experience, new to him. Having lots of options though, was always a good thing.

Humphrey shook the girl, Sophie Robin's hand. She had a firm handshake, strong forearms, and good grip strength as well. Her face had darkened just a tiny shade, was that a blush. He wasn't entirely sure if it was or not. "Sophie Robin, how did I know your name would be so pretty?" he asked her.

"I expected a pretty name, since you are, you see. Do you want to meet a different time Olivia gets first dibs on me, since we are already friends. But, after that, anywhere you want. If you want to that is...?" he asked, leaving room for her to respond. Encourage her to talk, and maybe hang out if he was lucky.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four -First Years   Lesson Four -First Years EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:16 pm

"I know and thanks. We'll talk after class." Olivia gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Fia Greene
Fia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four -First Years   Lesson Four -First Years EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:29 pm

Ethan walked into class, shaking his head since he was very late. "Sorry, Professor Greene." he mumbled. He sat somewhere around the back, hoping no one would look at him as he was embarrassed.

He looked into the crystal ball on his desk, trying to concentrate.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Female Posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four -First Years   Lesson Four -First Years EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:06 am

Anne looked at the time knowing they would need a bit of time to get to their next lesson. "Well That's it for this year." She said warmly. "I hope to see a few of you next year." She said looking over her class. "That's all class dismissed."

End Lesson

No Points
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson Four -First Years   Lesson Four -First Years Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson Four -First Years

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1