Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
First Years : Lesson 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
First Years : Lesson 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
First Years : Lesson 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
First Years : Lesson 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
First Years : Lesson 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
First Years : Lesson 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
First Years : Lesson 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
First Years : Lesson 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
First Years : Lesson 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

First Years : Lesson 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

First Years : Lesson 2 Empty
PostSubject: First Years : Lesson 2   First Years : Lesson 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:01 pm

Nora sat in her chair of the classroom with a look of contemplation on her face. It turned sour as the first student walked in, and she fixed them a glare before her gaze once more laid rest on the letter in front of her. She was most displeased with the report from the ministry that her 'involvement in the war is little - if at all, and with her gifts she should feel a duty to her country'. She rolled her eyes, scrunched up the letter and swiped it off her table into the bin. She looked back at her dementor as it eagerly drifted towards the students now filing in the classroom. A frown and a whispered word was all she needed and the dementor returned to its previous position.

Once each student was sat Nora decided to start the class. She stood up and felt that same disappointment that her own daughter did not attend Hogwarts, but with a shake of her head she was back on track and had moved so that she was leant against the front of her desk and staring at the students. "Welcome, to Duelling. Many of you will not excel in this class as you do not have the skill nor the nerve to perform some spells. Those of you who have the guts are most welcome in my class," Nora began, before she flicked her wand and each of their textbooks flipped open to the page she required. "You are to read about Duelling. I am sorry for my absence from last week, but I had some important errands to run." She snapped in a tone that dared any to ask her 'What errands?'

Nora hated nosey students.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Robin
Sophie Robin
British - Muggleborn - Gryffindor Second Year
British - Muggleborn - Gryffindor Second Year

PostSubject: Re: First Years : Lesson 2   First Years : Lesson 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:18 pm

Sophie walked into class and smiled at the headmistress. She took a desk near the front and looked around wondering if she was going to be the only one in this class. She sighed and waited for the class to begin.

She did as she was told though she wanted to know what she was doing, she knew better than to ask. She read the page and when she was done re-read it to be sure she understood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Years : Lesson 2   First Years : Lesson 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:56 pm

Nora was in too much of a foul mood to teach them properly that day and since they'd missed out on the Introduction lesson she'd decided to let them read up on Duelling. "Now that you've read what I have expected, your homework is to write a 50 word piece on what you think Duelling is. This is to be handed up to me next lesson." Nora looked pointedly at the door. "You're dismissed."

[[OOC: The homework is optional, but if you want to get some extra house points you can send it to me via Owl! Smile ]]
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Years : Lesson 2   First Years : Lesson 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Years : Lesson 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: The Archives :: Old & Dead :: Old Lessons :: Hogwarts-