Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Desperate to Talk EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Desperate to Talk EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Desperate to Talk EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Desperate to Talk EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Desperate to Talk EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Desperate to Talk EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Desperate to Talk EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Desperate to Talk EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Desperate to Talk EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Desperate to Talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casey Raven
Casey Raven
German - Pureblood - Durmstrang Lehrer

Desperate to Talk Empty
PostSubject: Desperate to Talk   Desperate to Talk EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Casey knew that Sam and him had to talk especially after the fight at the school. He knew it was not her fault, he had heard the group that his brother was in was attacking Hogwarts so he knew that it was only a matter of time.

The difference was Sam's group didn't come in killing children like he knew his brothers group did. He had just seen so shots fired at her and he needed to make sure that she was ok.

Casey was about out of breathe when he had shown up at her cottage, but he could not wait to see her. He still loved her not matter what happened, he was not going to lose her over this.

Arriving at the door he knocked almost in a panic, he just wanted to make sure she was ok.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn
British - Halfblood - Professor & OOTP

Female Posts : 235

Desperate to Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate to Talk   Desperate to Talk EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Sam sighed she knew she needed to talk to Casey, but she was scared that he'd dump her and never speak to her she blinked back tears as she thought about it.

Sam jumped when she heard someone knocking on her door Sam walked to the door she sighed and glanced out the window and smiled when she saw it was Casey she opened the door and smiled.

" Casey, hey how are you? Are you okay?" Sam asked him worriedly she hoped he was okay and no one hurt him and if they did she would seriously injure that person.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Desperate to Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate to Talk   Desperate to Talk EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:30 pm

When Sam opened the door Casey practically threw himself in her arms and held her, "Oh god I was so worried about you. I got the kids out and then I didn't see you again."

Casey started checking her out making sure nothing was out of place, he had gotten a few cuts and bruises but nothing too bad.

"Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Desperate to Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate to Talk   Desperate to Talk EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:56 pm

Sam smiled and hugged Casey she was so glad he was okay, Sam had a cut and a few bruises but overall she was okay she sighed.

" I'm glad to see that you're okay, I can't say the same for a few students" Sam said sadly she blinked back tears she had remembered all the dead students she shook her head and she just wanted Casey to hold her she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Desperate to Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate to Talk   Desperate to Talk EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:06 pm

Casey pulled away from Sam and took her by the hand and pulled her to the couch with him and sat down pulling her close to him.

"I know about the students, you guys were a lot less forgiving to our students." Casey sighed he was so upset with his brother.

"My brother was part of that group, I was actually glad you were not that." Casey pulled her close, he had seen every thought his brother had in his head and it was not pretty.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Desperate to Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate to Talk   Desperate to Talk EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Sam followed Casey and she kicked the door closed she was glad he held her she felt tears fall out of her eye's she sighed.

" I'm sorry if I hurt any of your students, I'm so sorry" Sam told him she hoped he would forgive her she sniffled and curled up.

" Storm was there" Sam said not knowing if he knew whom Storm was she knew storm was like Bellatrix Lestrange but a lot more crazy she shuddered at the though of storm killing children she glanced up at Casey " Your brother was apart of the group?" Sam asked him.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Desperate to Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate to Talk   Desperate to Talk EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:38 pm

Casey could not help but sigh as Sam talked to him about the student, "Are numbers are low for the most part, your group was not hell bent on killing students."

Casey was glad that her group was like that, the Dark ones on the other hand are not.

"I know all to well of Storm, and yes I have just learned recently that my brother was a part of that group. It was not really a surprise if you ask me." Casey was not happy with his brother.

"I just hope I do not get mistaken for him many more times, I don't think my face cares to be slapped any more, let alone find myself in prison.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Desperate to Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate to Talk   Desperate to Talk EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:40 am

Sam all of a sudden busted out in tears she hadn't cried like that for a while Sam couldn't think about what she has told Storm when they were kids she sighed.

" Storm's real name is Calla, I-I used to know her we used to be friends and than everything went to down hill" Sam said she couldn't believe she was crying she was so upset and she cried harder as she thought of everyone.

" And everyone thinks I'm a traitor, and I might lose my j-job and-" Sam started she couldn't believe what was happening to her. For the first time in a while she let her guard down and broke down.

Sam sighed and wiped her know tear stained face " I'm sorry" she said than she heard he had gotten slapped she blinked " Who slapped you? What's her name? Where is she? When I get my hands on her" Sam muttered the last part to herself she couldn't believe someone slapped Casey she growled inwardly at the thought of someone slapping him.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Desperate to Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate to Talk   Desperate to Talk EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:00 pm

Casey did not like to see Sam cry, so he pulled her into his arms and let her cry it out. He could understand her feeling about her friend because that was how he felt about his brother.

"I feel that same way with Collin and I will never understand it." Casey sighed then looked a little stumped when she talked about herself and Job.

"Whoa, wait a minute. What do you mean traitor and losing your job?? Are you talking about because of me?" As far as Casey knew no one knew about him, other than some chick named Anne, and he only knew that cause he heard it in Collins head.

After being a little concerned for Sam she quickly turn the page and was talking about him and the woman that slapped him, he had to laugh.

"Oh please don't hurt her it was not her fault, I will let you get a hold of Collin because he is his fault." He was not sure how to tell her the next part.

"Apparently he thought he would teach this woman a lesson for picking up a stranger and gave her a potion to get her pregnant. And she was under the impression that I was him when she slapped me." Casey sighed

"This was not the first time it has happened and will probably not be the last."
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Desperate to Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate to Talk   Desperate to Talk EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:05 pm

Sam sighed and listened to him than he sounded a little shocked " The headmistress was there, she saw me protect you from the knife and than another member called me a traitor, so I might lose my job and everyone'll hate me and-" She started but she sighed and looked at him " I don't want what's happening to happen to you at Durmstrang I'm not saying we should split up I'm just saying I don't know what I'm trying to say!" Sam added she was so confused she didn't want them to split up or anything she just didn't want him to get fired from his job.

" Well if You want I'll get a hold of your brother and teach him a lesson" Sam said with a small chuckle after hearing what Collin did to that woman he needed to get hurt she sighed and closed her eye's.

" It's all my fault if I wouldn't have yelled at Alex and wouldn't have called Storm what I called her maybe none of this would've happened" Sam said she knew this was all her fault she had called Storm a lot of things when they were kids and if she wouldn't have yelled at Alex while at the ball maybe no one would'be figured it out Sam sighed and stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Desperate to Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate to Talk   Desperate to Talk EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:04 am

Casey was not sure what was going to happen now but he was getting a little worried about what was going on.

"But the one thing I am worried about is I saw you go down, are you really here or are you dead and I am dreaming?"

Casey was not sure anymore, for all he knew was this was a spell and he was imagining all of this.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Desperate to Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate to Talk   Desperate to Talk EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:28 am

Sam smiles and she held his hand and Kissed his cheek " I am not dead I am right here and it you're dreaming, than if I pinched you wouldn't you wake up?" Sam asked him with a sad smile.

" Alex did slap me though before I left and that hurt and when I went down it was my shoulder that got hit trust me my shoulder still hurts" Sam said with a sad laugh she sighed and held his hand.

" Let me ask you this, do I look dead?" She asked him kindly.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Desperate to Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate to Talk   Desperate to Talk EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:59 pm

Casey smiled as she kissed his hand, "No, you really do not look dead, I just have all of these things running through my head right now. I do not know if I am coming or going."

Casey was about to say something else when he started to get a really bad pain in his head. This had not happened like this for a long time, he knew that it meant that his brother was doing something to someone and not caring if his brother knew, which meant that Collin was drunk.

Casey saw everything that he was doing and who he was doing it too. His main problem was he could not figure out where he was at.

Holding his head, "I have got to go and find my brother, he is about to rape someone."

He was pretty sure Sam was lost because he had never told anyone how his brother and him are connected, but he needed to take a few minutes and clear his mind so he could find him.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Desperate to Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate to Talk   Desperate to Talk EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:25 pm

Sam blinked when he grabbed his head " Casey what's wrong?" Sam asked him than he had already answered her question before she knew it, His brother was about to rape someone she blinked and nodded.

" Go and stop your brother, I'll alway's be here" Sam said with a sad smile than she kissed his cheek and sighed sadly.

" Just promise me, you'll come back safe and sound" Sam asked him kindly she knew he had to leave and she just wanted him to promise her that he'd come back before he left.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

Desperate to Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate to Talk   Desperate to Talk EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:54 am

Casey sighed, why was it always up to him to stop his brother from doing something wrong or stupid.

"Don't worry, as soon as I am done I will come back to you. Promise" Casey kissed Sam.

Casey was so mad at the moment , he wanted to figure things out with Sam, they needed to know what they were going to do now that their bosses know they are together.

Casey kissed Sam once more and then concentrated on his brother, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Desperate to Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate to Talk   Desperate to Talk EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:08 am

Sam nodded and she kissed him back after he made the promise she was glad he did " You had better keep that promise" Sam said seriously.

She knew they needed to figure things out, Sam knew Anne would try to help then out as much as she could but Sam knew that she and Casey needed to work things out Sam sighed and she closed her eye's hoping Casey would keep his promise.

Sam blinked and Kissed him back once more before she let him concentrate on finding his brother " I love you to."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Desperate to Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate to Talk   Desperate to Talk Empty

Back to top Go down

Desperate to Talk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1