Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Need to talk (Anne and Sam)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn
British - Halfblood - Professor & OOTP

Female Posts : 235

Need to talk (Anne and Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Need to talk (Anne and Sam)   Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:50 am

Sam sighed and walked toward an empty classroom she needed to talk to someone or Sam was just going to burst Sam sighed and walked inside the classroom.

She hoped Anne would come she needed to talk to her and she had also heard that Anne and the new professor had gotten into a fight which Sam also wanted to see if Anne and her unborn child were okay she hoped that he didn't hurt Anne and if he did he'd have to deal with Sam.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Need to talk (Anne and Sam)   Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:10 am

Anne walked toward where she was meeting Sam she was pissed off that, Segy or whatever his name was, would say that to her. She was planing hell for him. She had always thought that men had some respect. Sure he was old but he should get with the times. She was a very strong woman and well respected by anyone who wasn't a purest.

She walked into the classroom and smiled at Sam knowing she wanted to tell her about her engagement to the German man. She had no problem with it. It was good news. She loved him and he her. She knew his twin was bad news, but Casey was a good guy. "Hey Sam How are you?" She asked her friend.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Need to talk (Anne and Sam)   Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:18 am

Sam smiled and put a silencing spell around the classroom so no one would hear her she smiled as she saw Anne " I'm excellent, better than excellent what's better than excellent?" Sam asked Anne happily she was so happy and excited she couldn't help but smile " How are you, I heard Sery or what's his face was being mean to you" Sam said a little angirly at the mans name she could care less.

" Anyway I can't believe how my life's changed so much" Sam said happily she felt like a school girl getting asked to prom she was just so excited than she cleared her throat and went a little more serious incase Anne had something important to say.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Need to talk (Anne and Sam)   Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:28 am

Anne smiled at Sam seeing that she was bursting with joy she smiled and hugged her. "Sorry. I'm so excited for you." She said smiling at her. "I can't believe you're getting married. It's great." She said beaming at her.

"Oh that git. Well the first thing he did was tell me how much he wanted to have sex with me." She said shaking her head. "He then threatened me after I hit him." She said with a slight smirk. "I of course did take that well. I sent a few hexes at him. He threatened my child and I lost it and tried and failed to castrate him. Then he went back to saying he wanted to fuck me." She said venting a bit about the asshole that was now her co-worker.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Need to talk (Anne and Sam)   Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:35 am

Sam smiled and hugged Anne back " I can't believe I'm getting married either" Sam said than she blinked she never told Anne she was engaged than she remembered Anne was a seer Sam nodded " Casey's so nice and considerate and sweet and real gentleman" Sam said dreamily than she heard what Anne said and Sam was livid.

" He wanted to have sex with you? Are you kidding me! When I get my hands on him" Sam said angirly she walked toward the door she wanted to castrate him and she wanted to probably kill him, how dare he say that to Anne? A pregnant woman who was happily married? Had this man lost her marbles? Sam didn't know but she was definitely going to severely injure this man and hopefully get him fired.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Need to talk (Anne and Sam)   Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:49 am

Anne smiled and looked at the ring on her finger. "I hope so. He better be good to you, or he'll have to deal with me." She said smiling. "Want help with the plans. I planed my own and Tessa's. Maybe depending on when it is, I could be thin again" She joked. Smiling as she rested her hands on her stomach.

"I know. I haven't told Damien yet. I have no clue what he'd do. But I do not want to be him. He is so getting fired soon. I mean really Alcyone had a problem with him too and Parker. Though Nora is still pissed at him. But she respects Alcyone." She said shrugging. "Well maybe we'll tell her after we remove his manhood." She said smirking at her.

"Well plan his castration after we talk. We haven't talked in forever." Anne said sadly. She missed all her friends. She flicked her wand and drew up two chairs and sat in one putting her feet up. She smiled and patted her stomach. "Pregnancy drains you." She said, "but it is so worth it." She nodded thinking about her little girl.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Need to talk (Anne and Sam)   Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:59 am

Sam nodded " I'm clueless when it comes to weddings" Sam said with a small chuckle she really hadn't been to one except her cousins but her cousin had a wedding planner plan her wedding Sam smiled and looked at the ring Casey was just so perfect she couldn't believe he was real.

Sam sighed and walked back toward Anne " Okay we shall plan his castration later" Sam agreed and she sat down in a chair and nodded " Damien'll probably kill him" Sam said with a small laugh she could easily picture it " It feels like forever since we last talked" Sam added with a sad smile " Well do you know if you're having a boy or girl yet?" Sam asked Anne with a small smile she really missed talking to Anne.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Need to talk (Anne and Sam)   Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:01 am

Anne smiled and looked at her won ring. She was so glad to have the man of her dreams. She hoped that Sam could be this happy too. She deserved it. "I'd love to help. The beauty of magic is that it makes it easy." She said smiling at the witch.

Anne laughed. "I know. I'm not sure if I want to tell him. I really don't want my husband in jail. "It's hard to raise a kid." She said shaking her head. "I have no clue how Tessa did it. She was never that strong willed." She said honestly. She didn't hate her but she wasn't the best woman to have on your side in a fight. Sam on the other hand would be great to have on your side.

"I know we have to do this more often. After this baby is born we'll dump the kids on Damien and go for coffee." She said smiling at her friend.

"I'm having a girl. No names yet, but maybe one day soon." She said rubbing small circles on her stomach and smiled when she felt a kick. "She's kicking." Anne said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Need to talk (Anne and Sam)   Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:52 am

Sam smiled at Anne and nodded " Yes that's why magic is so wonderful" Sam said with a smile Sam nodded lightly and nodded " Yeah we'll let Damien take care of the kids while we have a girls day" Sam agreed with a smile she honestly thought a girls day was perfect she smiled and watched Anne make circles on her stomach and Sam smiled.

" H-How do you know when you're ready to get married?" Sam asked her Sam honestly didn't think she was ready to get married she loved Casey so much but she didn't know if he loved her back she sighed and conjured up a table and some coffee " Want some?" Sam asked Anne with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Need to talk (Anne and Sam)   Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:41 pm

Anne shook her head at the offer of coffee. She shouldn't drink any. She smiled she wasn't sure how to answer that.

"I knew because I've loved Damien since we were kids. When I met him after all those years, he told me right then that he wanted to marry me." She said smiling. "You'll know, you love him Sam I know you do." She said smiling at her. "I don't care that he's German, I don't care if he has an extra arm, as long as he's good to you and you love him, that's all I care about." She said smiling at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Need to talk (Anne and Sam)   Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Sam nodded and poured herself some coffee she took a sip of the coffee and sighed " I really love him, we've gone everywhere just about we see each other every weekend and we're alway's writing each other" Sam said dreamily she was so in love with him it wasn't funny she smiled at Anne.

" He's so nice and a gentlemen a total opposite of his brother" Sam said with a roll o her eye's from what Casey told her Collin was mean she sighed and looked at Anne.

" I do love him, it's just what if people find out and I lose my job and everything heck what if I get kicked out of Britian" Sam said she blinked as she thought of Romeo and Juliet she shook her head lightly.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Need to talk (Anne and Sam)   Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:00 am

Anne smiled at Sam seeing her look. She thought it was sweet. To see her so in love. She smiled at her and shook her head.

"I would never let that happen." She said firmly. She wouldn't be fired for love. "Nora may be cold, but You are a good teacher and fighter. You're too valuable to Britain." She said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Need to talk (Anne and Sam)   Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:17 am

Sam sighed and nodded " I'm just scared that everything'll go down hill" Sam said she was extremely worried that everyone would call her a traitor and everything would go down from there.

Sam took another sip of her coffee and sighed " I think a lot of people will have a stroke if they find out" Sam said with a small chuckle she sighed and smiled " Things are more complicated now than they were when we were kids, huh?" Sam asked Anne with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Need to talk (Anne and Sam)   Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Anne shook her head. "It wont have faith." She said smiling at her. "Believe me. If anyone calls you a traitor, well they don't know you at all. Or know what true love is." She said truthfully. Love didn't know race, age, gender, nor time. It only knows what the heart wants. She loved that. She thought of many thing to do with love.

"Maybe for you." She said shaking her head. "I had a crazy person after me, when I was a kid. That and I was unknowingly in love with my best friend." She said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Need to talk (Anne and Sam)   Need to talk (Anne and Sam) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Sam smiled and nodded " I'll try to have faith" Sam said with a smile she knew love didn't know, no bounds but she was scared of everyone she knew Anne would have her back and she knew a lot of people would be against her, but as long as one person stood behind Sam that's all that mattered.

Sam listened to Anne and blinked " Yeah things were probably more complicated when we were kids" Sam said with a nod " I have to ask you something, did you know I would meet Casey?" Sam asked she has remembered Anne was a seer and Sam probably knew Anne knew about Casey but it didn't hurt to ask.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need to talk (Anne and Sam)   Need to talk (Anne and Sam) Empty

Back to top Go down

Need to talk (Anne and Sam)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1