Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me) Empty
PostSubject: In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me)   In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:44 am

Damien was beginning to get very stir crazy not having DJ around the house. Yes he still had Lily but it was not the same. DJ was his little man and he wanted him home and in his arms.

He tried to remain strong for Anne, Lily, and his baby on the way but there comes a time when even a strong man would reach his breaking point. It had been a long time since he had a drink and he was at the point he wanted a drink so bad, but he knew that Randi would never get it for him.

He decided that he would head over to the Three Broomsticks and have a glass, one glass would not mean the end of the world, will it might. Walking in to Three Broomsticks he headed up to the Bar and ordered a Fire-Whiskey and once he had received it he just sat there staring at it.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me)   In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:31 pm

Anne sighed as she walked into Hogsmeade. She was a bit mad. She was worried about DJ. She wanted him home and with her. She wanted her baby back. She sighed as she walked toward the three broomsticks. She had had a small vision of Damien drinking and she knew that was where he had gone tonight. She sighed as she opened the door.

She spotted her husband almost at once. He was just staring at his drink, still full. She walked toward him and pushed the drink toward the bartender. "Take it away." She said to him. She then turned to Damien, and looked him in the eye. "We'll find him. I know we will." She said looking him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me)   In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:07 am

Dimitrius sighed to himself and apparated in front of the Three Broomsticks. It was dark out by now, and he was a bit frazzled. He hadn't wanted to apparate everywhere with the child in his arms, who was currently sleeping thank goodness, but he hadn't a choice in the matter. Apparation was the way to get away from Hogwarts quickly. And when it proved that Damien and Anne weren't in their house or any of the other places in Diagon Alley, he came to Hogsmeade.

He stepped into the building, his hood thrown up to protect his face. The child in his arms was hidden in the blackness of his cloak. Wouldn't want any of Kate's kind to find that he had taken the child. It wouldn't bode well for him or Anne, that was for certain. His eyes appraised the entire room before they rested on the forms of both Damien and Anne. Oh thank Merlin they were here.

He made his way over to them, using the shadows as cover. There weren't that many people in the place, and he was pleased with that. Finally, he stood beside Anne and smiled at her, lowering his hood a bit. "I do believe this is yours?" He asked lightly, moving his cloak so she could see the sleeping DJ in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me)   In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:17 am

Anne looked over when someone came up to them. She was planing on telling them off, this was a privet conversation. However when she saw who it was she decided it would be better not to yell at her friend.

Anne saw that Dimitri was smiling she was about to ask why when he spoke and opened his cloak. She looked at what he was holding and her face broke out into a smile. "DJ!" She shouted grabbing her son. She held the now awake baby close to her and smiled at her friend with tears of happiness in her eyes. "Thank you Dimitri, thank you so much." She said, said holding the smiling child, who seemed glad to be back with his mother and father. He was looking at his father and said "Dada"
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me)   In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:12 am

He had barely phased him when Anne had showed up and pushed his drink away.

"Thank you, I was trying really hard not to drink it." Damien sighed "I just want DJ back home with us."

Damien was too busy staring at the spot on the bar where the glass had been to notice the man that had came in. It was not until his wife had said the words DJ that his head popped up. He noticed that the man he had only met one time was there holding their son.

Damien eyes got big and bright when he heard DJ call for Dada. Damien reached his arms out for the boy that gladly went to him.

Damien just squeezed the boy for all he was worth, "Daddy missed you so much little man." Damien said giving the boy a few kisses.

Damien then reached out his hand to shake Dimitrius hand, "Thank you very much, I cannot even begin to repay you."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me)   In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:09 am

Anne smiled at him, glad he wasn't planing on drinking it. She however was soon reunited with her son, and her husbands problems with drinking took a back seat for the time being.

Her heart swelled with pride at the actions of her husband and son. She wrapped her arms around both of them. She had her family. She looked at Dimitri and smiled at him again. "Thank you for everything. I owe you so much. Anything you need just ask." She said to her friend who had helped her more than most. She owed this man her life and much more. "As much as I would love you to stay. I think it would be best if you go back home. You want to be careful." She said to him. She would hug him but she was too busy holding on to the two most important boys in the world right now.

Anne then turned back to her family and smiled at her baby boy. "I missed you so much." She said kissing him lightly. She was happy to have her whole family here.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me)   In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:29 am

Damien smiled as he held Anne and his son. "The gods have answered our prayers today, why don't we get the three of you back home and we can all snuggle in the bed."

Damien took a hold of everyone and apparated them back to the manor.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me)   In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me) Empty

Back to top Go down

In desperate need of a drink (open...Save me)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1