Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Having a drink (Anne and Deva) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Having a drink (Anne and Deva) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Having a drink (Anne and Deva) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Having a drink (Anne and Deva) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Having a drink (Anne and Deva) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Having a drink (Anne and Deva) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Having a drink (Anne and Deva) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Having a drink (Anne and Deva) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Having a drink (Anne and Deva) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Having a drink (Anne and Deva)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

Female Posts : 258

Having a drink (Anne and Deva) Empty
PostSubject: Having a drink (Anne and Deva)   Having a drink (Anne and Deva) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:03 pm

Deva felt the need to leave her office. To leave the school actually. So she put on her normal attire (a black leather suit) and hung her robes around them, so she didn't look like some kind of spy or anything. Then she wandered off to Hogsmeade. She really needed to get her mind off the school and the people in it.

She sighed when she reached the Three Broomsticks and ordered a bottle of Firewhiskey. She took a swing at the bottle, and then frowned. Even though it was after six p.m. she really didn't feel like getting drunk, so she pulled up her wand and made a goblet appear, and she poured some of the liquid into that, slowly starting to let it fill her body, the warmth and wonder of it.

She felt herself relax into her chair, something she rarely did anymore. Relaxing, that was, and she took a deep breath and closed her eyes, shutting her out from the world. Her mind went completely blank, and she savored the feeling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~gaarasdevil
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Having a drink (Anne and Deva)   Having a drink (Anne and Deva) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Anne was walking to the three broomsticks. She couldn't drink but she was looking for Deva. Well she was looking for Haley. She wanted to ask her or both of them to be the godmother or her daughter. She want to say to Deva that she wasn't alone. She may have to keep the secret, but she would still be a friend to her. She needed one here where everyone thought the real her was dead.

She smiled as she walked in. She saw that she was really relaxed and knew it had been a log time since she had that. She walked up to her and sat down next to her. "Hello Deva." She said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Having a drink (Anne and Deva)   Having a drink (Anne and Deva) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Deva heard a soft noise from afar, and opened her eyes, her brain registered a 'hello Deva'. Deva blinked a bit and then felt a smile form on her lips. Anne. Her friend. Back in the days. Her smile faltered slightly, but only for a second.

"Hello Anne, how are you?" she asked happily.

She looked Anne over, feeling an immense feeling of happiness at the big bump in her stomach. If there was anyone fit to be a mother, it would be Anne, even with the incident happening a while back. They got the child back, and that was all that mattered. Deva felt herself smile.

"When is the date?" she asked, looking at the bump and back to Anne's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Having a drink (Anne and Deva)   Having a drink (Anne and Deva) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Anne smiled at Deva and noted that her smile dropped a bit. She knew why, she wanted to tell everyone who she was. She wanted them to know who she was. She was glad to know who Deva was.

"I'm good. How are you?" She asked her. She was hopping she was holding up alright. "I'm excited. Second child, one boy one girl." She said putting her hands on her stomach. She loved that she was going to be a mother again.

"Do you want the due date or the date I'll go into labour I have both." She said smiling. She liked knowing she was cancelling her classes on that day. "I'm due near the end of April, but I'll go into labour on the 11th" She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Having a drink (Anne and Deva)   Having a drink (Anne and Deva) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Deva smiled softly. "It's weird to be working at Hogwarts, the most powerful magical school in the world, and have the DaDA position, so I'm kinda feeling a bit stressed out, but I love it so much. And now that the year is soon over, lord it's been so quick, I'm really starting to adapt into this society," she said happily.

Her smile turned into a grin when Anne talked about the baby. "Yeah, I suppose you already know the sex. Have you and Damien thought of any names yet?" she asked curiously.

She laughed shortly and listened as Anne told her. "It must be practical to know these things already. I suppose those are one of the real perks of being a Seer. It was always a subject that fascinated me, and my professor told me I could reach high on the stands, but in the end, it is only the true Seers that have the gift. I need help to see things, but I actually am rather good on Crystal Balls," Deva said in a proud, but joking way.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Having a drink (Anne and Deva)   Having a drink (Anne and Deva) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:04 pm

Anne smiled for her it was really being home. "I know, but it's almost like being home for me."She said smiling. The castle had been her home since her parents had died. She knew it was for Haley too but she wasn't talking to Haley, this was Deva.

"Well yes. It's a little girl." She said smiling. "Not yet. I'll know when I hold her." She said smiling. "It was the same with DJ." She said.

"Ah well yes. It can be a little hard sometimes. Being all knowing." She said hoping she would pick up that she knew. She wanted to speak to her old friend not her new one. But she would take what she could get.

"I wanted to ask you something." She said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Having a drink (Anne and Deva)   Having a drink (Anne and Deva) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Deva smiled softly. "Yes, it seems everyone that walked at Hogwarts has an attachment to it," she said calmly, "Almost makes me jealous, but then I remind myself that I still got an awesome job." She grinned happily at Anne, still feeling a bit lost by the fact that she was once again lying to a friend of hers.

"Aw, a girl? That's wonderful!" she exclaimed happily.

Deva remembered the time she had met Anne. That horrible scenery. She sighed, and knew that it was hard due to that memory. "I can imagine. I suppose it's hard to see the future if it's something bad that happens. Is it possible to change the future?" she asked, remembering how that was not an option back when they went to Hogwarts. But maybe something had changed?

Deva perked up. "Really? What then?" she asked, extremely curious.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Having a drink (Anne and Deva)   Having a drink (Anne and Deva) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Anne shook her head but said nothing to the lie her friend told her. She knew she had an act to keep up so she played along. "Well you'll get attached soon enough." She said smiling. "Well it seems right for you." She said warmly. It was true for both Deva and Haley.

"Well I learned a lot since I had a conversation in a bathroom with an old friend. One thing I know now is that The Future is Unwritten. It can always change." She said smiling.

"Well you see with my knack for trouble I think it would be best to have Godparents for my children, so I wanted to ask if you would like to be the godmother for my little girl." She asked warmly hoping she'd say yes.
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Having a drink (Anne and Deva)   Having a drink (Anne and Deva) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:31 pm

Deva smiled softly. "Yes, I do hope so," she said honestly. The truth was that though she did feel at home at Hogwarts, it was so foreign to her now. Her attachment to Haley was swiftly pushing further and further away, and in her act in being Deva, it resulted in Hogwarts being a sort of cold home to her that she loved, but didn't seem quite right.

Deva couldn't help but wonder if it was her Anne was talking about in the bathroom. She let herself believe it, believe that her friends hadn't forgotten her old self. "I'm very glad to hear that," Deva said truthfully. She really was.

When Anne asked her to be the godmother, Deva's mouth opened wide. She sat like that for at least a minute, before the words slowly processed through her brain. Her mouth turned from a dumbfound 'o' to a huge, massive grin and she threw her arms around Anne. As much as that was possible with a table between them at least.

"Really?" she asked, her voice a squeal, "I would love to! So much!" She was so happy, she felt her eyes water a bit and she sat back down in her chair, beaming like crazy, for once feeling like she was Haley again.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Having a drink (Anne and Deva)   Having a drink (Anne and Deva) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:40 am

Anne sighed sadly hoping that whoever or whatever was causing this alias would be gone soon. Many people missed Haley. Anne was not alone in that. She smiled at her and hoped that she would confide in someone. Alcyone would be a good start as really she was almost left alone after Haley left.

Anne sighed knowing she shouldn't talk about Haley too much. She for now was gone. She had Deva here now.

Anne looked at her reaction and smiled when she reached across the table and hugged her. She was glad she had accepted. "I know you'll be great, and being new here and all having a friend is always a good thing." She said before adding. "You can trust be you know. I trust you."
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Having a drink (Anne and Deva)   Having a drink (Anne and Deva) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Anne would never understand how those words made everything bearable to Deva from that moment on. Deva now knew that though she was no longer Haley, she still had wonderful friends that she had always loved so much. Anne was Deva's friend, not just Haley's anymore. And with Anne saying these things, Deva knew that Alcyone would be Deva's friend too. Even though their friendship had been so deep one could call it sisterhood. That was what Deva had always done. Alcyone had always been a sister of Haley. She couldn't return to being so before the creep was gone.

"Thank you Anne. Thank you so much," Deva said soberly, "You have no idea what this means to me."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Having a drink (Anne and Deva)   Having a drink (Anne and Deva) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:45 am

Anne smiled at Deva. She sighed knowing even if Haley did come back as herself, she would always have a part of Deva with her. She was fine with that. She was friends with both. She would keep the secret both for Deva and for Haley. Anne looked at her and wondered what was going through her head as they sat there. If she was aware of the fact that though she was no longer the girl they had all cared about and loved she wasn't alone.

"I think I do, but having a friend is what keeps people alive. I know you don't know me, but I went through hell, and what keep me fighting were my friends the thoughts and the memory of them." She said smiling. Though she did know her, she didn't know that little fact.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a drink (Anne and Deva)   Having a drink (Anne and Deva) Empty

Back to top Go down

Having a drink (Anne and Deva)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: Britain :: Hogsmeade :: The Three Broomsticks-