Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Needing a drink? (Open to males)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Violet Dante
Violet Dante
British - Pureblood - Adult

Needing a drink? (Open to males) Empty
PostSubject: Needing a drink? (Open to males)   Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:29 pm

Violet didn't know what brought her to the grubby little club, but what she wanted was a drink and that's what she planned to get. Walking in, heels clicking on the ground, heads turned. Of course, the revealing attire she had decided to wear was a part of the reason.

Walking to the bar, Violet smiled at the waiter flirtatiously. "Double vodka on the rocks." She ordered. Watching him pour her drink, she took a sip when she got it. Sensing someone sitting next to her, Violet turned to see who it could be.
Back to top Go down
Lars Wilhelm
Lars Wilhelm

PostSubject: Re: Needing a drink? (Open to males)   Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:32 am

Lars had been shopping at Borgin and Burke's for a weapon. Now that he had acquired it, he decided to hit the club in Knockturn Alley. He wasn't sure whether or not it was any good, but he was going to find out.

As soon as he walked in, he paused, shocked. The last time he'd been stopped in his tracks when he saw a girl was when he was attending Durmstrang. Now, though, he was stunned. There was a beautiful girl in a red dress and matching heels. She was clearly flirting with the waiter. He slipped into the seat next to her. "How are you? I must admit, you stunned me when I walked on here. That's one hell of a dress, and you are beautiful. Normally I don't say that either, I can't remember the last time I actually told a girl that." Lars admitted. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante
Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Needing a drink? (Open to males)   Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:19 am

Violet listened with a brow raised and a smirk upon her face. Sipping her drink once again, she swirled the drink around in the ice, enjoying the clinking of the ice on the glass. Finishing it, she nodded at the bartender for another. When it came, Violet cleared her throat. "Then my outfit did it's job. I don't need all the talking though. Flattery gets you no where." Violet replied shortly, the smirk still on her face.

"Violet." Violet replied silkily. "And yours?" It wasn't a conversation that she wanted, and she was getting annoyed. But, he needed vulnerable and she would enjoy taking advantage of it.
Back to top Go down
Lars Wilhelm
Lars Wilhelm

PostSubject: Re: Needing a drink? (Open to males)   Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:25 am

She listened to him, and then took another drink after ordering another shot. He was waiting patiently for her response. "Yes it did. Sorry, that was just what literally happened. I walked in, saw you, and stopped dead in my tracks. You don't have to believe me though." Lars told her, and put on his sly grin. That smirk of hers, so...unique.

"Lars, nice to meet you Violet." he told her. There was something with the way she was acting, that almost just too innocent. "Violet, if you don't want to talk to me just say so. I know when to leave a girl alone. You don't seem very interested in this conversation."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante
Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Needing a drink? (Open to males)   Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:54 am

Violet inspected the man in front of her, her head cocked to the side. Patting his cheek, she gave him an actual smile. "Interesting. I didn't know I had that effect on people." She teased lightly. Of course, she knew she had that effect on people. That was what she wanted.

Violet downed her drink and frowned at him. "Now, Lars dear, don't be rude. It hurts me deeply." She placed a hand over her heart, putting a pout on her face. Violet, knowing she needed another drink, waved the waiter over. "A martini." Violet said silkily, placing a hand on his.
Back to top Go down
Lars Wilhelm
Lars Wilhelm

PostSubject: Re: Needing a drink? (Open to males)   Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Interesting, he'd just met her and this woman was alread patting him on the cheek. It caught him off guard, but it made him grin a little bit. "Something tells me you know exactly what effect you have on people. You like turning heads, don't you?" Lars asked her. She didn't seem the type not to know.

"My apologies, it seems I made a mistake. I'd hate to hurt your feelings." he replied. Smiling at her, he decided to act nice. "You seem like an interesting girl Violet, what do you do for a living?" When she waved the waiter over, he thought about what he wanted. "I'll have a firewhiskey as well if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante
Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Needing a drink? (Open to males)   Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:56 am

"Am I supposed to hate it?" Violet asked wide eyed and innocently. "Trust me, if you got it, you gotta flaunt it. Is that wrong to think?" Violet sipped her drink, staring at Lars with a look predators give to their pray. "I've seen your eyes wander on me. Obviously you like what you see." She raised her eyebrows knowingly.

"If I told you you'd never believe me." Violet pretended to wipe something off the hem of her dress. "What do you do, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Lars Wilhelm
Lars Wilhelm

PostSubject: Re: Needing a drink? (Open to males)   Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:29 pm

"No, you don't have to hate it." he replied. "I don't think there's anything wrong with thinking that." Lars said, smiling. He couldn't very well say he didn't appreciate the view. "You caught me there, I most definitely do." She was a good person to talk to.

"Never believe you? Try me." Who was she to know what he'd believe about her? "I'm in the weapons business, have my own shop. That was actually why I'm in Britain, there was an item I had to acquire."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante
Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Needing a drink? (Open to males)   Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:43 pm

Violet giggled, feeling the rush of the achohol in her system. She could hold her booze, but it never stopped her from having a little fun. Continuing to drink her drink, she leaned closer to Lars. "I'll let you in in a secret." Placing her mouth close to his ear, she had a sly grin on her face. "I haven't met a man who doesn't leave wanting more from me." Violet leaned back, the grin still there, waiting for him to process what she had just said.

"Well, I'm not a prostitute, but my dress screams differently." Violets smirk returned, and she almost considered letting him in that she was indeed a dark one. "I'm a bad girl, Lars. I've done terrible things to innocent people. And to tell you something else?" She paused, and chuckled darkly. "I love it." Violet plastered on a twisted smile.

"Weapon business, eh? Sounds thrilling." Violet wasn't surprised, but she was wanting to know more about it, especially from him. "So, what was the special thing that brought you to Britan?" Violet then giggled again at her next sentence, placing her hand on his flirtatiously. "It's me, right?" She winked at him teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Lars Wilhelm
Lars Wilhelm

PostSubject: Re: Needing a drink? (Open to males)   Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:33 am

When Violet leaned in closer to him, he felt his pulse speed up. She was being rather bold, and he absolutely loved it. Often times girls tried to play shy, but he preferred this approach. It took him a little while to think through what she'd just told him. Smiling at her with a wicked grin on his face, he replied, "Now that is something I am inclined to believe. I admire your boldness Violet, it's quite charming."

"As long as you are comfortable wearing it, I don't see the problem." Lars answered her. The stares that she received was obviously something that she enjoyed. "That makes two of us then, I've done some horrible things as well. I enjoy it every bit as much as you do, believe it or not." he said, and chuckled with her. "There's nothing more thrilling than doing something that makes you feel positively evil, is there?" he asked her.

A genuine smile crossed Lars' face. "Yes, it is quite thrilling at times, I love it." he told her. "What brought me here is a particularly rare sword, it has a remarkable curse on it. One of the rarest things I've come across actually." Lars admitted. His breath caught when she leaned in and placed her hand on his. "If I'd known about you before I came in here it may have been."
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante
Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Needing a drink? (Open to males)   Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:00 am

"Oh Lars, how you flatter me!" Violet placed a hand over her heart, a pouty look on her face. The joke got old to her, and Violet quickly found herself without any more alcohol. "Fuck." Violet mumbled under her breath. As the waiter walked by, she grabbed his arm, loving the shiver that she felt at her touch. The effect I have on men... Her smirk grew at her thought.

"Another drink already?" The bartender attempted at a flirt, and obviously failed. "Of course, I need all the booze I can get." Violet flashed him a winning smile, and he quickly left to fill her order. Rolling her eyes at his departure, she looked to Lars. "Really? That makes me happy." Violet clapped her hands together, eyes shining. "I think the feeling is better than sex." When her drink came, she didn't bother looking at the bartender, and sipped her martini casually, crossing her ankles under the bar stool. He stood around longer than he needed to, and when he got the hint; he finally walked away, a look of shame upon his face.

"Why did you need it?" Violet questioned, an odd look spread on her face. She smiled genuine smile, finding it shocking how amusing he was being. Or maybe it was the alcohol finally getting to her. "You like pretty woman, don't you Lars?" She asked with wondering eyes.

Back to top Go down
Lars Wilhelm
Lars Wilhelm

PostSubject: Re: Needing a drink? (Open to males)   Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:19 am

"Somebody's got to do it, I figure it might as well be me." Lars said, and winked at her. She was a very interesting person, at least she seemed to be. He'd never met somebody quite like her before. "You seem to be on a mission to get yourself drunk." he commented. He was drinking too, but not as much as she was.

Lars laughed a little bit at the waiter's attempt to flirt with Violet. It didn't work at all, and it amused him slightly. "Yes really, I don't know, I've always been that way." Lars said, shrugging. "Haha, you may be right, but it probably depends on how good the sex is as well." Lars told her. When the waiter returned with the drink and waited around, he almost felt bad for the guy. He walked away ashamed, and he was glad that he was gone. "That waiter looks a bit disappointed."

"I need it for a prospective buyer. He asked about it, and I located it, simple as that." Lars answered her. She seemed to be getting just a bit tipsy, he noted. "That depends on the pretty woman. I happen to like you though, in case you were wondering." he told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante
Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Needing a drink? (Open to males)   Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:48 am

"Too sweet." Violet leaned towards him and kissed his cheek. The action didn't do anything to thrill her, but it would be interesting to see what his reaction would be. Violet grinned at him calmly, like she didn't do what she had just done. Throwing up her hands, she opened her mouth. "I like drinking, it's fun!" She exclaimed, setting her hands back down on the bar table. "And I can handle it, I don't wimp out and puke after my second. I can drink all night."

Violet found herself smiling when she saw Lars laughing. She would be laughing as well, but she didn't want the bartender to think otherwise. "Then you've never had sex with me, I could rock your world. I can't say the same for the men I've been with, they lack what I'm looking for." Violet sipped her drink, placing a hand on his thigh. It was all fun for her, and she enjoyed messing with him.

"Who wouldn't like me? I'm fabulous." Violet winked at him, noting that he did find her attractive. But, who wouldn't?
Back to top Go down
Lars Wilhelm
Lars Wilhelm

PostSubject: Re: Needing a drink? (Open to males)   Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:05 am

The kiss on the cheek took him off guard, but it made him smile. He rubbed the cheek that she kissed. "Thanks for that, you are sweet too ya know." he said quietly. It had been a long time since somebody had kissed him on the cheek. For the most part he had kept to himself. "That it is, that it is." he admitted. She definitely knew how to hold her liquor, he had to give her that. "I'm not surprised, you seem to be able to hold it pretty well."

Lars noticed her holding back laughter, which was nice of her. The waiter probably felt bad enough already without being laughed at. "Somehow I can't help thinking that you would Violet. They lack what you are looking for. What might that be?" Lars asked. Her hand on his thigh surprised him, she was much more forward than most girls. "How's the exploring going?"

"So you are, I can't deny it. You are an interesting person, much more so than most people I know." he said. She was unique, that was clear to him already.
Back to top Go down
Violet Dante
Violet Dante

PostSubject: Re: Needing a drink? (Open to males)   Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:51 pm

Violet continued sipping her drink, her eyes darting around the small bar. It wasnt the greatest area to be in, but it was indeed her favorite. Men walked by her, some stopping to stare, some whistling at her. She giggled, tossing here hair behind here shoulder. It was annoying, but she should at least give them a reason to stick around. Winking at one in particular, she faced Lars again, grinning at his words.

"I need someone that can be as wild as I am. Do you understand that?" Violets tone was sharp, getting annoyed at his questions. "Nothing to explore with clothes on." Violets flirtatious attitude subsided her angry one, and she felt the anger in her shoulders relax.

"Thats all very kind of you to say," Violet was confused at where he was going, so she drank more, hiding her annoyance in her glass.
Back to top Go down
Lars Wilhelm
Lars Wilhelm

PostSubject: Re: Needing a drink? (Open to males)   Needing a drink? (Open to males) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:22 am

Lars noticed that Violet was paying attention to the guys that kept admiring her. She really was basking in all the attention she was getting. Was their conversation boring her? For some reason he found himself wishing that she would stop flirting with the other guys. It was stupid, but that's how he felt.

"I understand exactly what you mean. Some people just don't know how to let themselves go crazy." he answered, surprised by the sharpness in her tone. "You have a good point there." Lars smiled at her, he liked her flirtatious attitude.

"Sorry if it bothers you, that's just what I was thinking." he told her. Violet was very easily irritated, at least it seemed that way to him.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing a drink? (Open to males)   Needing a drink? (Open to males) Empty

Back to top Go down

Needing a drink? (Open to males)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1