Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Lost (Open for anyone) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Lost (Open for anyone) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Lost (Open for anyone) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Lost (Open for anyone) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Lost (Open for anyone) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Lost (Open for anyone) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Lost (Open for anyone) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Lost (Open for anyone) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Lost (Open for anyone) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Lost (Open for anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meliae Winters
Meliae Winters
British - Halfblood - Ravenclaw Third Year

Lost (Open for anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Lost (Open for anyone)   Lost (Open for anyone) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:20 am

There was alot of thing being she look down at the thing she moved around the garden. She thought of song. She thought of song she soon gave up she was pretty much lost with in the darkness of the garden that is. She start to sing her song.She was singing a song in Greek quietly.It was her way of relaxing with the new school that is she did not know that many people.She was so lost and she look out toward the lake and she notice the black lake it remain her Hades Lake she heard stories about soul being lost within the lake as she lean over the lake it look liked she searching out the bottom she thought of calling out to her mother soul she thought it might be in there.

Πάνω από τους λόφους, βρίσκεται μια νέα αρχή
Πάνω στους λόφους
Πάνω από τους λόφους, υπάρχει ένας τρόπος που μπορώ να ξέρω
Πάνω στους λόφους

Δεν μπορείτε να φέρουμε όλη τη σκοτεινιά
Η καρδιά σας είναι ξεφτισμένο και έτσι κενό
Μπορείτε δοξάσει το μέλλον
Ζώντας σε έναν κόσμο διαφορετικό από μένα
Το ταξίδι τελειώνει στο θάνατο
Μπορείτε εγκαταλείπουν έτσι εύκολα
Είστε το άλλο μου μισό

That as she sung that is she was lost and such thing she was lost she did not known where she was at the moment she stared at the water trying to piece together if as she sung she was angelic song and such things.
Back to top Go down
Halcyon Dumbledore
Halcyon Dumbledore
British - Pureblood - Gryffindor Second Year

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open for anyone)   Lost (Open for anyone) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:26 pm

Halcyon walked out of the castle, knowing he probably shouldn't as it seemed to be getting late. But he could see the shape of a girl moving towards the lake. He tilted his head to the side, wondering what she was doing. When he saw her leaning down towards it, he frowned. Was she all right? She knew what she was doing, right? He started walking towards the girl, worried that she might trip into the lake, and the grindylows really weren't pleasant. Not from what he had heard of them at least.

When he got closer, he could hear her sing. He stopped in the slightest. It was so wonderful. He had never heard something so soothing in his life. He couldn't understand it at all, he had no idea what she was saying. But it was beautiful to listen to. He walked closer to her, hoping not to startle her. Given that, he cleared his throat, hopefully alerting her of his presence without scaring her.

"Hello, are you all right?" he asked the girl softly.
Back to top Go down
Meliae Winters
Meliae Winters

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open for anyone)   Lost (Open for anyone) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:55 pm

That was because her song she sung was in Greek and it was not in English that was why. She was from Greece yes that where she came from given the location and such things. Then that was far location she had lived now she lived with slythrin boy Carey Mathew he was teaching her English words.

Then she seemed to be looking at the reflection herself within the water she often thought of her mother she miss her biological mother yes and that was it as well her older sister might be dead as well thanks to her step mother. As she thought over the past she was reflecting over it yes.

Then she glance over at the gryfindor boy looking back at the boy that is she was slightly nervous because he was boy mainly that. She dug around her head a bit for the right answer to boy that is. What would be the right answer to boy. Hello. I'm fine. She look back down at the reflect in the water but she was rather quiet that is she look back over at Halcyon.
Back to top Go down
Halcyon Dumbledore
Halcyon Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open for anyone)   Lost (Open for anyone) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:16 pm

Halcyon looked at the girl when she said she was fine. He didn't quite buy it, but he supposed he had no reason meddling with this girl's affairs. Also, she seemed a little uncomfortable. Halcyon tilted his head in the slightest, wondering if she didn't want him to be there. Maybe he was intruding on something personal. He gave a small smile.

"You know, if you want to be alone, then just say so. I can take it. If you want to talk, then I can deal with that too," he said friendly.

The girl seemed pretty interesting, being Greek and all that. He wondered why she didn't live in Greece anymore, but he supposed that would be pretty personal. He figured that she'd tell him if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Meliae Winters
Meliae Winters

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open for anyone)   Lost (Open for anyone) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Meliae thought he was being rude and she looking down at the lake that is.She went to fidget with her arm and she went to pick some thing up by backpack and that he being rude wasn't he that is. No wonder she was living with slytherin boy Carey. She step back some what thinking was she was doing at the moment she seemed to reflected on her old life that is with her mother.

She miss her mother that is she was gone forever. As she got to thinking it and they wonder what think and that is. That she was gone forever her biological mother. She want to loved Carey mother but she was afraid that if she loved Carey mother it might happened again because her mother died and she loved her. That was it some of her dark hair wind blew in the face and such things. She try face emotionless liked Carey she want to be liked Carey because he so strong and to keep emotionless.

"No it not that. I was just thinking.It hard for me to talk to you all English I do my best because I am Greek." It was true it was hard for sometime to figure out all the English word but sometime she found pointless to learn all the English words that is.
Back to top Go down
Halcyon Dumbledore
Halcyon Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open for anyone)   Lost (Open for anyone) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:42 am

Halcyon nodded slightly. "It's okay. I'm sure you'll learn more and more through the years. Don't worry about that. And for the time being, I think you're great at English. Do you have a teacher, or do you learn it yourself?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Meliae Winters
Meliae Winters

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open for anyone)   Lost (Open for anyone) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:06 pm

Meliae sometime need some air she need to get lost so speak she want to get lost in one thoughts.Yeah Carey Mathew is teaching her English.Yeah he was under age but he was doing pretty good job at it.

Some of it I put up in book I was reading. Carey Mathew is helping me learn some of it when stumbble over the words. Well sometime she get angry she goes yelling in Greek well then nobody understand the words all the same.

She told the boy she was rather quiet she look back out at the water watching the water moved about the water.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
British - Muggleborn - Ravenclaw Third Year
British - Muggleborn - Ravenclaw Third Year

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open for anyone)   Lost (Open for anyone) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:20 am

As he approached the Black Lake, he noticed two people talking to each other. He recognized one as the Ravenclaw who had answered a question correctly in class. "Hello people. Do you twoo mind if I join your conversation?" Humphrey asked them. He didn't want to intrude if they were in the middle of something.

While he waited for them to tell him if he could stay he stared out across the lake. It looked deep, cool, and refreshing. Such a wonderful thing to have on a school campus. Rumor had it there was even a giant squid in the lake.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Open for anyone)   Lost (Open for anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost (Open for anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1