Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) Empty
PostSubject: Lost (Lily and Anne)   Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Anne was walking in Diagon Ally. She was looking for a toy broom fro DJ. She loved the time she was spending with Damien. She knew that he had a daughter. Anne didn't really care. She wanted him to be happy. If he wanted to leave her to be with the mother of his child he could. She really hopped he didn't. Anne was a bit peeved at Tessa for not telling Damien about his own child. He had every right to know about her. She wanted to meet her, but seeing as Damien had yet to tell her, she knew she couldn't. She wasn't angry at him for keeping it from her. It was his secret.

Anne was thinking about her vision. It had been right before Damien had met Lily and Tessa in the Leaky Cauldron. DJ clearly sensing that her attention was elsewhere decided to pull her hair. She smiled at the baby and scolded him for pulling her hair. He did love attention.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne)   Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:19 pm

Lily was wondering around. She had lost her nanny, and she had no idea where to go. She knew that she shouldn't have wondered off. And she was going to get in trouble with her mommy when she found out. And she knew that she would be in trouble with her daddy. And he would blame her mommy, and things where just going to get bad. She was to the point where she just wanted to sit down and cry.

She was lost and nobody knew it yet. Lily then started to sniffle. She knew that everybody was going to be worried about her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne)   Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Anne looked at DJ. He was looking and pointing at some one. She looked over there too. She saw that a little girl was lost. She smiled and her son, and walked up to the girl.

"Are you lost." She asked softly. When Anne looked at the girl better she saw that it was Lily. Tessa, and Damien's daughter. "Where's your mommy?" She asked. She looked over for a sign of Tessa. She knew that she wouldn't let her daughter wonder off. She would never let DJ out of her sight. There was a war going on.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne)   Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:34 pm

Lily then started to cry. “ My mommy is at the hospital with grandpa.” She was lost and didn’t' know where anything was.

She was still crying. Her nanny would always curl her hair and put her in a dress when she would go out. Lily looked like a little doll. “ My nanny, I turned away and she was gone. She is who I am staying with. Mommy pays her to watch me while she is gone.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne)   Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:42 pm

Anne nodded. "Ok." She thought of a plan having no clue what the nanny looked like. Damien was meeting her here soon. That was the only thing she could think of to make sure someone knew where she was.

"Well I know your daddy and he's here. How about we go find him?" She asked. Wanting to make sure that she was safe. Anne knew that this girl might never like her. But she was a mother at heart. She couldn't watch a child in pain. It killed her. She smiled at the girl and DJ looked at her with interest.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne)   Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:47 pm

Lily shook her head. “ No.” She then sat down on the ground and pulled out her mother old divination book. “ I will just wait for my mommy and read.”

She then started to cry again. “ No I want my mommy. She told me that my daddy didnt' want me because I don't fit into his perfect life.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne)   Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Anne looked at her and sat down next to her. she pulled DJ on her lap and looked at the book she pulled out. "You like divination?" She asked. "I teach that at hogwarts, the school." She said. She had no entention of leaving the girl on her own.

When she said something about Damien not wanting her. She shook her head. Damien loved his daughter. Anne knew he did. "No sweetie your daddy loves you very much. He wants nothing more than to be a part of your life." She said looking sadly at the poor girl. Anne didn't care what Tessa said. Damien was a great father to her son, he would be a great father to his own daughter.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne)   Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:09 pm

Lily then started to blink . “ I was taught never talk to strangers.” She then started to blink just a little bit. “ My mommy let's me read her old school books. I like her potions ones better. I want to be able to teach one day but I don't know what.”

She then shook her head. “ No that is why my mommy said after grandpa passes away. She is leaving for France and never looking back.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne)   Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:19 pm

Anne smiled at her. Tessa was doing good job with her. She seemed nice enough and she was smart. "I'm Anne." She said holding out her hand. "I liked potions too, but your daddy loves them."

Anne gasped. Tessa was going to take Lily away right after they met. That was cruel. She didn't say anything. She didn't believe Tessa would do that. She heard from far off DJ say "Dada." She snapped back to the present and looked at Lily.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne)   Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:51 pm

Damien had finished some things he had to do in London and had told Anne that he would meet them in Diagon Alley when he was done. She was really wanting to get DJ his first broom, even though Damien thought he was too little.

Walking into Diagon Alley he discovered that Anne and DJ were not where they said they were going to be, he started to get a little worried until he saw Anne sitting down talking to a little girl. As he got closer he saw that it was Lily.

Looking around the alley he could not see Tessa anywhere, why would she have just left her to wander around. Another problem that he had was that he had not told Anne about Tessa and Lily yet. This was not going to be fun, but then it wouldn't surprise him if she already knew.

Walking up to them he looked down and the little girl and ask, "Lily, Did you wander away from your nanny?"

Damien looked over at Anne and knew he was going to be in for it when he got home.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne)   Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Lily looked up from her mommy old school book. She loved to read it, even if she didn’t' understand what they was talking about. But potions was her favorite.

“ How do you know about my nanny?” She then blinked a little bit. “ Mommy pays her to watch me while she is at the hospital with grandpa.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne)   Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:01 am

Anne looked over and saw Damien. She gave him a look so he knew that they were going to talk about this. "Well look hun here's your daddy." She smiled, at the girl. And stood up with DJ still in her arms.

"He'll take you to find your nanny." she said. Damien was right DJ didn't need a broom yet. She gave him another look. He was in trouble. Anne had no clue how long he knew. But she still wished that he would have told her about it. After meeting her. Anne wished that he had trusted her. She was mad that he didn't tell her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne)   Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:06 am

Lily sighed just for a little bit. Trying to find all the right words to say. “ Mommy said that I don’t fit in with Daddy already perfect family. My mommy said he already found someone to replace her.” That is when she started to cry.

“ I want my mommy.” She knew that she couldn’t' go see her yet. Lily knew that it would be hard to find her nanny. Because she had no idea where she was going. And Lily knew that she was going to be in big trouble when her nanny finds her. And she knew that she would get yelled at by her mommy.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne)   Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:56 am

Damien looked at Lily, " I like to know who looks out for you, while I am not around." Damien smiled at her.

"Come here I will take you to see you Mommy." Damien picked Lily up and placed her on his hip.

Looking at Anne he knew he was in deep shite when he got home, she was going to be really upset with him. He leaned over and kissed Anne, "I love you and will explain everything when I get home."

Damien turned his attention back to Lily and what she had said, "Lily, I will always have a place for you in my family your my daughter and that will never change no matter what mommy says.

Walking over to the apparition point he took Lily and himself to St. Mungos, it did treat both Muggles and wizards.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne)   Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:04 am

Lily then started to blink. “ Marie is my nanny. She is a good friend of my mommy who comes in and takes care of me while she is away.” She had mixed feeling about seeing her mommy. But her daddy picked her up and put her on his hip.

She then started to sniffle a little bit. “ Yes it will, we are moving after grandpa dies. We are going to Paris.”
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne)   Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost (Lily, Damien, and Anne)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1