Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Looking around (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Looking around (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:03 am

Tessa smiled. “ From the looks of it, Lily is going to be an only child.” It was sad when she thought about it.

“ Oh I am sure there is a lot of drama.”
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn
British - Halfblood - Professor & OOTP

Female Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:35 am

Sam smiled sadly " I'm an only child and look I turned out...okay?" Sam said unsurely she really wasn't okay she was depressed, tired, quiet. Sam sighed and looked at the ground.

" Well do you want to take a rest from training for a little bit?" Sam asked Tessa kindly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:51 am

Tessa smiled. “ Yeah I just wished I could have gave her another sister or brother.” When started thought about how happy Damien with Anne she started to sigh.”

“ Yeah I think that might be a good idea.”
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:57 am

Sam smiled and handed Tessa some water " Here" she said giving it to Tessa " The closest thing I had to a sister was my cousin and she's off living her life" Sam added happily.

" And I hope I get to meet lily soon" Sam said happily so far what she had heard Lily was a nice girl she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:06 am

Tessa then took the water and started to drink it. “ Yeah I didn't have any brother or sisters growing up. And I really wished I did, I found that I had a brother who was dead.”

“ I hope you can meet Lily too, I been trying to teach her how to be a little lady.”
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:37 am

Sam smiled " Well, being a Tomboy's not so bad" Sam said smiling Sam was a tomboy but she didn't mind skirts all that much she smiled.

" I had no brothers or sisters, and In my class I'll be strict so you might want to warn Lily if she joins my class" Sam said smiling slightly she wasn't going to be to strict just enough where the student's didn't do anything reckless or stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:43 am

Tessa smiled. “ Oh I know there is nothing wrong with being a tomboy.” She was still smiling. “ But Lily loves to wear her dresses.”

She then started to laugh. “ I will remember this when she is old enough. She is only six.”
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:49 am

Sam laughed " Sorry I didn't know" Sam said smiling " Still, I will be teaching so you tell her when she is old enough" Sam said smiling.

" Dresses are cool too I bet she looks a lot like you" Sam said smiling at Tessa she wanted to have a family some day she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:56 am

Tessa smiled. “ It is alright and I will be sure to tell you when she comes to Hogwarts. I tell her she is going to be like her mom and be in Gryffindor.”

“ Oh she looked exactly like me expect my eyes. She has Damien's eyes. If I ever found the right man again I would like to have a family.”
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:26 am

Sam nodded " Hopefully when I have a family they'll all be in Gyrffindor" Sam said smiling at Tessa and she nodded

" Well, she at least looks like you and has his eye's, Because she has a piece of both of you" Sam said wisely she smiled at Tessa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:33 am

Tessa smiled. “ Yeah I hope that does come true cause there is no better house than Gryffindor.” She laughed because that was her house when she was at Hogwarts.

“ I am glad that she has a little bit of both of us. Even though Damien and I aren't together.”
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:44 am

Sam nodded " Yep, Gryffindor is the best house" Sam said smiling at Tessa she hummed lightly and she looked at the weapons.

Sam smiled " To me that's the best that she has a piece of you both, I look nothing like my real parents" Sam said shrugging she looked at her heart shapped locket and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:48 am

Tessa laughed. “ Yeah I know, being in Gryffindor was awesome.”

She smiled. “ Yeah it is really good. I am not sure what my mum looked like, she died when I was really little. And I looked a little bit like my dad.”
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:53 am

Sam smiled " Well See I look nothing like my real parents" Sam said pulling her locket off she opened it and a piano ballad started playing she showed her a picture of her parents her mother was pale skinned blonde haired and blue eyed her dad was pale skinned red haired and brown eyed.

" And they were both in Gryffindor" Sam added smiling at Tessa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:57 am

Tessa smiled. “ That is ok because you look like you Sam.”

“ I know we both were.”
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:09 am

Sam nodded and she put her locket back around he neck " I know, I look like me and you look like you Tessa" Sam said smiling she hummed lightly.

Sam sighed and she looked at the dummie and she punched it and knocked it across the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:17 am

Tessa laughed. “ Yeah I try not to look like anybody else but me.”

She then looked at the dummie that Sam put across the room.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:27 am

Sam looked at Tessa and smiled " Sorry" she mumbled and sighed she sat down agianst the wall and hummed silently.

" I need to try to forget my past" Sam mumbled and she stood up, she needed to forget her past.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking around (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2