Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Looking around (Open) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Looking around (Open) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Looking around (Open) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Looking around (Open) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Looking around (Open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Looking around (Open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Looking around (Open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Looking around (Open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Looking around (Open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Looking around (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn
British - Halfblood - Professor & OOTP

Female Posts : 235

Looking around (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:18 pm

Sam was looking around the battle weapons room, she was very happy to see the all the different kinds of weapons she sighed and she pulled a dummie over to her and began to train she needed to get sone of her anger out before students came to Hogwarts.

Sighing, Sam sat down and drank some water she had no idea how much anger and frustration she had from not remembering the memories of when her school days, Sam wondered what happened to them she sighed and closed her eye's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:26 am

Tessa walked into the room. This was a room that she could get everything out. She was still upset that Damien was trying to blame her for everything. And it wasn't her fault.

She knew that she would have to act differently around the school. Tessa then noticed that she wasn't alone. She looked and it was someone that she went to school with. And she was sure that was in her old house.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:35 am

Sam heard the door open and she turned around and smiled " Hey" she said shortly she noticed the girl used to be in her house she walked over to her.

" You, used to be in Gryffindor right?" Sam asked kindly " You don't have to tell me" Sam added and she walked back over to the dummie she punched and kicked it across the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:52 am

Tessa smiled a little bit, she was glad that she wasn't alone. She had someone that she could vent all of her feeling too. She had learn that it was good for her to let them all out.

“ Yeah I was a Gryffindor.” She then watched this person. Tessa was trying to think of her name. Because she hated it when she couldn't remember names. “ Sam right?”
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:57 am

Sam looked at her and smiled " Yeah, Tessa?" Sam asked blinking she couldn't believe how much all of her school mates have changed she smiled happily she wondered when they had met she couldn't remember the time and day she remembered meeting at Willow lake she smiled.

" How have you been?" Sam asked kindly she smiled she could tell she had missed a lot but the bad thing was she had no idea how much she's missed she only remembered times and days she sighed not remembering what she, Sam. Used to look like she sighed and punched the dummie again making it go across the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:03 am

Tessa smiled. “Yeah that is me. I know I have changed my looks from the last time you seen me at Hogwarts.” She remembered Sam just a little bit. But over the years she didn't think about her old classmates from school.

“ Oh my life has been one big roller coaster. I married Damien right after we graduated. But then Anne went missing and our marriage failed. So he left and filed for divorce, but I moved to New York and had his baby girl. He finally admitted that he only dated me in school because he couldn’t' have Anne.”
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:11 am

Sam blinked and nodded " Well, er" she said trying to think of something Sam's life she couldn't even remember she sighed " Well my life has been, horrible I can't remember anything after second year and now I'm working here at Hogwarts and have a husky puppy named Zephyr" Sam said sadly.

" Well do you want to train a little" Sam asked kindly she hated she couldn't remember anything afte second year but that's when her life went horrible it was all Hugo's fault, Clenthing her teeth she grabbed a dummie and she punched and kicked mentally thinking it was Hugo she sighed and stopped punching it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:22 am

Tessa sighed. “ My life has been all the good either. Lily is the only good thing that came out of my failed marriage.” She smiled a little bit. “ I am working here too, I am the new caretaker. And that is cute that you have a puppy. I want to convince Damien that Lily needs a puppy.”

“ I mean I guess I could train. Get things off of my chest.”
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:38 am

Sam smiled " Well I'm still dorky and I'm the apparation Professor" Sam said happily than she nodded to the puppy " I got Zephyr from the pound, no one wanted him" Sam said shrugging slightly she smiled and grabbed a dummie.

" Just try to punch it and kick it" Sam said standing back so Tessa didn't punch her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:44 am

Tessa smiled. “ That is awesome that we will be working at the same school that we went to.” She then listened how Sam got her little puppy. “ Awww I have no idea what Damien is going to get her. I know I have been dropping hints.”

She then stood back and pretended it was Damien. Tessa was going to let some feeling out as she punched the dummie.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:49 am

Sam nodded and watched Tessa she smiled " I know I've alway's wanted to work here but I sorta wanted to be the defense agianst the dark arts professor but Apparation was also something I was good at" Sam said smiling at Tessa

Sam watched Tessa hit the dummie, Sam either thought of the dummie as Hugo or her 'Parents' Sam siged and leaned up against the wall and she continued to watch Tessa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:59 am

Tessa smiled. “ Yeah I thought that I would never be back here. I actually moved away and the only reason I came back was my father was dying from cancer. And Lily needed her father.”

She was still hitting on the dummie and she was thinking that it was Damien. Tessa hated what he put her through.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:05 am

Sam nodded " Well I have no Idea where I've been these last years" Sam said shrugging she actually didn't know where she was these last years she hated it Sam started to chew on her nails and she quickly slapped her arm and turned back to Tessa.

" So you're the caretaker now?" Sam asked wondering she couldn't wait till school started she smiled hoping no of the students would lose an eyebrow when they actually got to apparate she shook the thoughts out of her head and she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:11 am

She then smiled. “ Well at least you are here back at Hogwarts.” Tessa then noticed that Sam was biting her nails. This was something that she would smack Lily for. Just so she wouldn't for a bad habbit.

“ Yeah that is my job.” Tessa smiled cause she knew that she wouldn't be teaching. And that was something that she could be happy about.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:17 am

Sam smiled " Well that's true it's just that, I really never thought I'd be back here since my second year" Sam said shrugging Sam looked at her nails " Sorry, bad habit since second year" Sam added horribly she hated that she chewed her nails she sighed.

" Well at least you're the caretaker, that's a good job" Sam said smiling Sam had gotten used to smiling, but when people talked about owls it got harder for her to smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Tessa smiled. “Yeah I try not to think about school all that much. I know that wasn't the best times for me. I just learned that Damien only dated me cause Anne wouldn't go out with him.” She then sighed a little bit. “ Sorry about that. I am used to telling Lily not to bite her nails.”

“ Yeah I guess that it is a good job. I took it for Lily.”
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Sam nodded " Well at least you had someone I got kicked out of my own house when I was twelve" Sam said angrily she hated her 'Parents' she sighed and looked at the bag " Well, chewing my nails is the worst habit that I've picked up" Sam said sadly she hummed.

" Well I took this job because..." she said she had no reason she just needed a job but she sighed and leaned up against the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Tessa sighed. “ I found my dad when I was in my first year. I used to live in an orphanage, it was hard really.” She smiled. “ I am trying to break Lily of the bad habit.”

She smiled. “ Yeah this year should be good. I will be working around my ex husband and his new wife.”

Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Sam nodded " Well, living in an orphanage isn't all that bad I mean look at me I turned out fine" Sam said looking at herself she smiled " Well me chewing my nails started about 13 years ago" Sam said trying to remember she remembered the day and time she started chewing her nails she clentched her teeth and punched the wall behind her making the room shake.

" Sorry, and I hope this school year is good" Sam added her hand didn't even hurt from punching the wall she sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:39 am

Tessa smiled. “ Yeah there is nothing wrong, I know it was bad for me.” She then watched Sam and blinked, she didn't know what to do or to even say.

“ Yeah I hope this year is good. Will be interesting for me.”
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:07 am

Sam sighed " Sorry, I'm trying to control my temper before the students arrive" Sam said sighed she looked at Tessa and she bit her lip.

" Yeah, I hope that. This year is good for me" Sam said sighing at Tessa she didn't know what wad wrong with her, Sam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:32 am

Tessa smiled. “ Yeah that would be a good idea. Since you are going to be teaching a class as I am not. So I am not to worried since I will be dealing with punishments.”

“ This year is going to have a lot of drama for me.”
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:27 am

Sam smiled and nodded " Well I guess I'll send any trouble makers to you" Sam said smiling at her she couldn't picture Tessa being the caretaker she smiled.

" Well this year'll have a lot of drama for me too" Sam said smiling at Tessa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:28 pm

Tessa smiled. “ That is good, when you have a six year old I have learn to be strict. Her growing up without a father, I had to say no many of times.”

“ Ah but I hate a lot of drama.”
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:36 pm

Sam nodded " Well, my mum before they died alway's said no and my dad alway's said yes he wanted me to be spoiled mainly because I was an only child" Sam said smiling at Tessa " But, sometimes my mum said yes" Sam added

" Well being a Professor there'll be a lot of drama, even though I hate it" Sam said shrugging slightly.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking around (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: The Archives :: Old & Dead-