Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Looking around (Open) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Looking around (Open) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Looking around (Open) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Looking around (Open) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Looking around (Open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Looking around (Open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Looking around (Open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Looking around (Open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Looking around (Open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Looking around (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silvanus Snape
Silvanus Snape
British - Halfblood - Slytherin Second Year

Looking around (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:03 pm

So this was this was spot that it happened where he died. She had to wonder was he still here. Was he a ghost she doubt so but she wonder what it would be liked to meet him and any for that matter and such things. That her curious got the better of her she got to looking around hogwart just looking around shack.She knew that the the snake was dead but still she look around that is.
Back to top Go down
Maisie Snape
Maisie Snape
British - Halfblood - Ravenclaw Second Year

Female Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Maisie had heard lots of rumors that there was another Snape in school. She was interested to know who that was. Maisie had no clue if she had any siblings, but if she did, then she would be most pleased. However, Maisie had also heard other rumors that this person was in Slytherin, so she wasn't sure that if she did meet the person, then they would hate her for being a Ravenclaw. But at least she could try.

Maisie had sensed that this person was down on the grounds of Hogwarts at the moment, so she started there. It wasn't very hard to find her. Walking up to the girl, who looked like a second year, she said to her,
"Hi, are you a Snape?" Maisie asked quietly. She didn't want to scare her, but she did want to her to know that she was there.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus Snape
Silvanus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:06 pm

Silvanus yeah they did not get the whole story that is she was slytherin so what. She had come from Germany yeah but she sought to transfer to hogwart because she did not fit in there group. She felt that teacher not as nice they seemed vile and or what she could not keep up with work they look at her liked outsider. Though original from England everyone was. After she talk to her father about over and over again. Even her mother was afraid to go hogwart because of what happened to other Snape. They where afraid they would get slytherin and she got slytherin the dread house that they fear that she would.

Then she was look around shack just look around she had knelt just to look at something. There was something else with her no she never was alone it was some type dog that look liked wolf was with her follow to house. She heard her whine she let her in. "It's okay Athena."

Then she heard someone come in she did not know the person she look at the person she had knelt to comfort her dog that is she was going in her second term in the other school. She would be going in second year here that is.Then girl came inside she did not know this girl was. It was hard to tell it was dark in here. "Lumos."It just see who it was wand wise and well she did not know if the women was out kill her for being relate to Snape. That she thought that because of Dumbledore death and of she was not there at all.

Then she asked if she was Snape she was not sure what the right answer would be and it look a student with being ravenclaw. She figure no record of student killing another student and such things. She was tiny bit nervous. "Hi I'm Silvanus Snape." She said she attempt just shake it but nothing she did not know much about she want other people outside house too she want to get know everyone she was quiet she look back at him. "That's Athena my pet." She should say guard dog from trouble but what could one say her parent told her that they where afraid history would repeat itself.
Back to top Go down
Maisie Snape
Maisie Snape

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:43 am

Maisie looked at the dog who apparently was called Athena. She didn't really care much for dogs, and if Maisie did have one, then she would probably end up killing it.
"So you are a Snape. I'm Maisie Snape." Maisie said to Silvanus, she wasn't all too surprised that the girl had the same last name as her, it had happened before. But on that occasion, they didn't actually turn out to be of the same blood, but merely taking someone else's name. Nor did it surprise Maisie that this girl was a Slytherin, it was the house of her fathers, and the house that she wanted to be in, but unfortunately, she was put in Ravenclaw, which was rather disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus Snape
Silvanus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:24 pm

Silvanus they could have blood test if she did not believed her that is if they want too. That is proved it but one thing in common they had blood stances and such things. She was listening to what the women and such things and what not looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Maisie Snape
Maisie Snape

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:56 pm

"Who are your parents?" Maisie asked Silvanus curiously. She didn't know that she had another sister, but she could be her sister, or maybe it was possible that she was her step sister or something. Or maybe a cousin.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus Snape
Silvanus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:39 pm

She had gotten quiet looking around she never had other relative other then Arcus Snape was her father and Joann Snape.. Then she look up at him when he was just baby. "Well my father is Arcus Snape.I have mother name Joann Snape. Arcus is Severus Snape brother.I wish I could meet Severus. He must been interesting man that is." She looked about him looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Maisie Snape
Maisie Snape

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Maisie nodded understandingly. So Silvanus was her cousin. That was interesting to know for her.
"My father was Severus Snape. I never knew him." Maisie said emotionless like she always spoke. Along with her emotionless mask. Apparently, she had inherited that from her father. She wished she could travel back in time to meet him before he died.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus Snape
Silvanus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Silvanus nodded Maisie yeah they where cousin what was big deal about that. But she exist that is she was not alone she was one year older then her.

"I don't know him either. My father likes talk about him occasionally. But I don't know him either." She gotten quiet and that is she was being friendly. "So is your mother still around?" Since the other Snape was dead and what not looking over at him and such things.
Back to top Go down
Maisie Snape
Maisie Snape

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:33 pm

Maisie felt a little more happy now that she realized that she had a relative, even if it was a cousin. She thought about her mother, and dropped her head sadly.
"No, she died when i was very young, so i didn't know here either." Maisie said quietly. It would actually be nice to meet her aunt and uncle some time, and see what they were like.
Back to top Go down
Silvanus Snape
Silvanus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:50 am

Silvanus was quiet and she start to look back at the women. "Oh I'm sorry. I did not know." It could be worst but at least they were not stuck alone that is together from what looking back at her with her yeah she was welcome come over anytime she want that is when she want too. She was some what happy but she was glad he was that is. There was one positive in all this she had us that is.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking around (Open)   Looking around (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking around (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1