Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kairi Lichmann
Kairi Lichmann
German - Pureblood - Durmstrang Lehrer

Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari) Empty
PostSubject: Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari)   Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:08 am

Kairi had been looking all over the place for Anne's flat she just could not understand why she could find it, so she decided to stop in at the Leaky Cauldron for a couple of drinks and maybe she would get lucky and Anne would come in.

She went up to the bar and order a drink and something small to eat, then went over to a table and sat down and waited for her food and maybe Anne to come in.

She had waited for what seemed like forever when she saw Anne walk in, it looked like she was just passing through but this was going to be a perfect way to befriend her.

"Excuse me, Ma'am can you help me?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari)   Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:18 am

Anne was walking through the leaky cauldron. She needed to pick up something. She wanted to get home to her son and husband. She liked being married. Sure it wasn't much different than before, but to have it real and official. It was great.

Anne noticed some one ask her for help. She looked at her and analysed her quickly. She didn't seem like an enemy. She would need to be careful though. She knew people could change what they looked like. Deva was a perfect example. She turned toward the woman that had call to her.

"Sure, what can I help you with?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Lichmann
Kairi Lichmann

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari)   Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:24 am

Kari smiled at Anne when she stopped this was working out perfectly.

"I am new around here, and I have no clue where anything is at or how to do anything." She looked around where she was.

"I actually found this place by accident." Kari smiled, she was always able to play sweet and innocent even when she wasn't

She wasn't actually lying, she really didn't know her way around a lot, she was from Germany and only came this way when she was with Hugo and that was a long time ago and Hugo did everything.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari)   Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:33 am

Anne nodded. She seemed to be sincear. She made a mental note tobe careful. She didn't want anything bad to happen.

"Oh, so what do you need to find?" she asked her. "I've lived here all my life. I can help." She told her. she did like helping people.

"Oh this is the leaky Cauldron. It leads to Daigon Ally. That is where most of the things you will need are." She said pointing in the direction of the ally.

"Well I can lead you through right now. I'm in a bit of a rush. I have to get home. As much as I love my husband, he may not always be the best with our kid." She said smiling slightly. DJ was getting a bit rowdy. Yesterday he managed to get Damien's wand. It was funny, but it could be dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Lichmann
Kairi Lichmann

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari)   Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:42 am

Kari played stupid really well along with being emotional she started to cry.

"I am sorry, I am so new I don't know what to do. I don't know where to live, where to register or anything." Kari was laying it on very thick, but she made sure to keep her walls up at all time so no one could see the truth.

Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari)   Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:46 am

Anne gasped as the woman began to cry. Her walls fell. She walked forward. "It's fine. I'll help you. How about you meet me here tomorrow and we'll go through everything." She said softly to the woman.

"Hey It's ok. It will be fine. I know a few places to find a house as well. It will work out." she said trying to calm her. She really didn't like upset people. Her motherly side always came out.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Lichmann
Kairi Lichmann

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari)   Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:32 am

Kari was was drying up her eyes with the tissue that was right in front of her, this plan was working out better than she. "I would be so grateful for any of your help."

Kari always knew that Anne was easy, but never this much. Wiping away her tears some more. "So do you know some place I can stay for the night?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari)   Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Anne nodded. She thought of a few places that she could stay. "You can get a room here." She said simply. She didn't really know that many places. she wasn't going to offer her home.

"I really have to go. How about I meet you here at 11 tomorrow." She said looking at her watch.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Lichmann
Kairi Lichmann

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari)   Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:07 am

Kari had agreed to meet her the next day at 11am, she had hoped maybe she would let her stay with her for the night but knew she was wary and that was always a plus this just meant she had to try a little hard and lay it on a little thicker. She knew Anne had a child, she would use that angle and would even bring Marina into the picture. This was going to be perfect.

Kari had already had the room at the cauldron, so after Anne left she went up to her room and sent Kate and owl letting her know she had made contact.

Kari was so excited for the next morning she could barely sleep but the circles under her eyes will help she was just worried.

The next morning she was sitting down in the cauldron she had a glass of juice waiting on Anne.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari)   Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:42 am

Anne walked in with DJ on her hip. Damien was spending the day with Lily. She was glad to get out of the house. She was beyond stressed. Everything was catching up with her. She needed a day away. She reached the table that the woman was sitting at.

"Hey. Can you watch DJ for a minute? I'll be right back." she said walking to the washroom. she knew that it was rather stupid, but even if she was a person, she couldn't hurt her son in a crowded bar.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Lichmann
Kairi Lichmann

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari)   Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:21 am

Kari looked up from the table when she heard the door come in and noticed Anne walking in with DJ in her arms. Kari had to smile when she came in with him this was very interesting.

Kari was even more surprised when Anne came up she asked Kari to watch DJ while she went to the washroom, Kari could not believe how easy it was. Watching Anne walk away she took her wand and placed a silencing spell on him so he would not make a sound.

She could not believe how easy it was just to walk out of the bar with the child. Once outside she found an alley and apparated to a secret spot that Anne and her had discussed.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari)   Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:27 am

Anne walked out of the washroom. She looked left and right. She didn't see the woman. Shit. She had handed her son to an enemy. How could she be so stupid. She had taken him. But where. She closed her eyes. she only saw her leave with a gad damn smirk. That bitch was smirking. She knew it too. Kat. She had been so stupid. She pulled at her hair. Her son was gone, with a woman who had tortured her.

Anne apereated home. She knew that she would have taken him to Germany. she wouldn't dare go there. She needed help and every bit of it that she could get.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari)   Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost and Confused (Anne and Kari)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1