Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Settling in - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Settling in - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Settling in - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Settling in - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Settling in - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Settling in - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Settling in - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Settling in - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Settling in - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Settling in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

Settling in - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Damien turned around and looked at Tessa and was trying to put things into words that he was wanting to say.

"How were you to know that I wasn't coming back, when we did the divorce papers I figured it was what you deserved. I was such a drunken deadbeat back then no one needed to be around me" Damien sighed.

Damien turned and headed back towards the kitchen to pour himself a drink, he really wanted some firewhiskey but knew better so he pour himself a drink of juice. He had no idea whether or not Tessa followed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:45 pm

Tessa sighed. She was trying to get everything that she wanted to say out. But she didn't know if she would be bringing feeling up from the past.

“ There was something inside of me that was telling me that you wasn't coming back to me. The day I got the divorce papers I cried so hard, but it was right before I gave birth to Lily. I never told her about you, because I wanted you to pay for what I went through.”

She then followed him wherever he went. Tessa noticed that he had got him a glass of juice. Oh how she wanted to drink, but she wasn't going to let herself. “ I don't know what to do anymore.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:32 am

Damien could not explain it, but he was very depressed at the moment. He knew there were many things that Tessa and him needed to get out in the open, but he also knew that many feelings were come out too.

"Do you want a glass of juice?" Damien got a glass out for Tessa and poured her some. "Just your basic juice I promise."

Leaning with his back against the counter "Well you made me pay alright, she doesn't even like me. She keeps telling me you won't be happy if I am not with you"

Damien sighed when she talked about not knowing what to do. "You don't know what to do, try being in my shoes. Lily enjoys making me feel guilty all the time. Even though Anne doesn't say it, but I can imagine that she makes Anne feel guilty too."

Damien kept sipping his juice, wishing it was stronger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Tessa looked at Damien and realized that this was going to be a long night. There was many feelings that she had buried when he left her. And she knew that they was going to come out. And they needed to come out if she wanted to move on.

She smiled a little bit. “ Sure some juice would be fine.” Tessa knew that was about what she drank. Since she keep a lot of it in her house for Lily.

Tessa sighed. “ Damien she just meet you, and you tell her that you are getting married before you got a chance to know her. And she is only six years old and doesn’t know any better.”

She was still sighing. “ You don't know what I had to put up with all of those years. How many guilt trips I went through because I didn't tell her who her father was. I didn't want to look like the bad person because her father left me.”

Tessa was drinking her juice only wishing that it was something else.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:15 pm

Damien was still leaning against the counter drinking the dang juice.

"What am I suppose to do Tessa, tell Anne that we have to put off the wedding because I have a daughter and she needs to get used to the idea." Damien down the juice and slammed the glass down a little too hard.

Damien stared at her when she talked about guilt, "Lily is not the only one that makes me feel guilty."

He turned looking in the cupboards for the firewhiskey, he couldn't have this talk without it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:48 pm

Tessa then jumped when he slammed his juice on the counter.

“ Have you ever thought about sitting down with her and explaining this. But using things that she would like Damien? She is six years old, she thinks that the world is carefree and innocent.” She then started to glare at Damien. “ She is your daughter too. Unless you want me to tell her that you want no part in her life. And we just up and leave again?”

She was still glaring at Damien. “ How am I to feel Damien? You left me, you divorce me and then when I come back because I thought that it would be the right time. You replace me.”

Tessa wished that she could have a couple of shots of some Firewhiskey. Because this talk wasn't going to be easy.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:05 pm

After going through every cupboard in the kitchen and in the room to the left he had no choice but to ask the house elves.

"Randi, where the hell is the fire whiskey?" Damien yelled

"Master said no fire whiskey, to hide it." Randi stated very to the point.

"I don't care what I said, bring it to me. NOW!" Damien hated being stern, but lately Randi was mad at him anyway so it did matter. With a direct order like that Randi had no choice but to follow.

Randi popped back with the bottle, leaving it on the counter he popped out. Damien got two more glasses out of the cupboard, cause he didn't want his tasting like juice.

He poured the two glasses and then pushed one over two Tessa, it wasn't like Damien never drank, he had at the bar that night he found Anne, but he didn't do it all the time, at home he never did.

Downing one glass then filling another, "When was the last time I had a six year old around the house, I have no idea what to do with her, I have tried to talk to her and you know what I get, mommy said this and mommy said that."

Damien took another drink, "How do you think I feel Tessa, you basically made we out to be a worthless piece of pancakes, and it wasn't even my fault she didn't know me." Slamming the glass down at the table he glared at Tessa.

"You want to hate me forever, fine whatever, but don't rub your ideas of me on our daughter. She is the way YOU made her." Downing the glass, then pouring his third.

"I have had my life together the last two years, and I haven't seen you once, so don't you dare tell me I replaced you." Damien spat at her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Tessa then started to drink a little bit on her firewhiskey. No matter how much she drank of it, she had never got used to it. It was something that she didn't do very often.

She then looked at Damien. “ I know you aren't stupid Damien. I know you learned from Hogwarts to be a wizard. But I know you can't tell me that you never thought about bribing her. Because I found that is the best ways.”

Tessa was shocked. “ It wasn't my fault that you pushed me away. I was looking out for Lily, I wasn't even sure that you wanted her. Because I knew that we was in a rocky part of our marriage. And I didn't think that you would have wanted a child brought into that.”

She then took a little drink from her firewhiskey. “ She has been coming up with this from seeing us fight and argue when you are around. I hardly talked about you around her. So don't go blaming this all on me. I don't tell her anything about you Damien.”

“ Because you left me and left me wonder if it was all my fault Damien. And when I thought that I could come back, hoping that you would forgive me you was with Anne.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:43 am

Damien had to sigh and roll his eyes, "Yeah sure lets just keep bribing her every time we want something our way. She will be worse of a spoiled brat than she is now."

Damien took another drink of the whiskey, he assumed he probably already said these things but he couldn't remember " It was you Tessa all those years ago, you pushed me right into her friendship, your the one who choose to talk to whoever it was in the forest. I was only allowed to be friends with you."

Damien was a little irritated and he kept having these feeling buried and once they were out for good maybe he would not be so torn anymore.

"I did everything I could to make you happy, and I felt smothered. Whether it was because I felt bad you were blind or whatever I don't know I needed something that made me feel free and that was Anne."

Damien began to think about things back then and maybe Tessa had been right. He downed another drink.

"Tessa it was never your fault, it was always mine. I was with you because Anne told me for years that I was suppose to be with you and I would always be happy. It was when she die and she wasn't there to talk me that I realized that I was with you because she pushed me into you." Damien sighed.

"You were the perfect wife Tessa and I never realized what I had when I had it, I was in love with two woman, and I still am. I loved one just because she love me, and the other one I loved cause she would listen to me."

Damn it Damien thought as he took the glass and threw it into the wall and watched it shattered

"I am marrying the woman I always measured you up against, and it was never anything you did."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:13 am

Tessa was shocked, she couldn’t believe that Damien would call his own daughter a spoil brat. “ I learn that raising her by myself. I have been trying to convince her that you love her. She keeps telling me that you would rather spend time with Anne's little boy. And if I didn't bring her to you, you wouldn't see her. And she tells me because she isn't a boy.”

She then pushed her firewhiskey to the side. “ I went into the forest to talk to Cain. Because you would disappear Damien. He was like my teacher, what was I supposed to do. And don't give me that I was your only friend. Cause I knew you talked to Parker and Leshia.”

She looked shocked and started to cry. “ I am sorry that I couldn't compare up to Anne in school. I couldn't help that I was blind, I couldn't help that my real father came back into my life.”

The truth had finally came out. “ The only reason you was with me was because of Anne. You let me lived a lie? I thought you loved me.” She was still crying, and it was even harder.

Tessa then looked at Damien. “ Tell me then who I am.” She then watched as Damien throw the glass against the wall. That is when she ran to the fireplace. She grabbed a handful of floo powder. “ That is why Damien I decided to close that chapter of my life.” Tessa then threw in down and flooed away.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:16 am

Lily had woke up and walked to where she had heard noise. It sounded like someone was fighting. She had thought that she had heard her mommy was screaming. But she then seen her daddy standing there. That is when Lily started to cry, cause she had heard everything. She woke up when she first started to hear fighting. But she didn't want to get out of her bed to see what was going on.

She had looked scared after hearing what she did. “ Daddy what happening?”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:48 am

Damien watched the glass hit the wall and then watched Tess run for the floo he had sunk to the floor. "And that is why I don't drink any more." He knew he should have brought out the fire whiskey, he hated who he was when he drank.

Sitting on the floor with his knee bent and his head between his knees he cried, he didn't know what else to do at that moment. He was so confused with himself, he didn't even know have of what he was saying.

He had loved Tessa very much, it wasn't always Anne. He love Tessa from the moment he saw her on the train, not that he would admit it, and maybe that is way he felt this way. Tessa was the one he would harass in classes. Hell he despised Anne in the beginning, since that fight they got into by the lake.

But then when Anne and him starting spending time together, he noticed what kind of person he was, it was different and he liked that. Everything was not always about her.

Damien was so torn, everyone always said you can't love two woman, but he did and it killed him. If Tessa would have shown up just a month earlier he would be with her and Lily instead of Anne and DJ. But he doesn't regret who he is with, he just doesn't want Tessa to hurt because it was not her fault really, it was his, he just needed to blame someone.

Damien had not even noticed that Lily had walked into the room, he was too busy crying.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:00 am

Lily walked into the room and saw her daddy sitting on the floor crying. She then walked over to him and did something that she would do with her mommy. Lily then tried to get up into his lap. This always made her mommy smile a little bit. And there was a song that she taught herself that she would sing.

Come, stop your crying, it will be all right
Just take my hand, hold it tight
I will protect you from, all around you
I will be here, don't you cry

For one so small, you seem so strong
My arms will hold you, keep you safe and warm
This bond between us, can't be broken
I will be here, don't you cry

Lily then sang that till the end. She had hoped that this would cheer up her daddy.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:31 am

Damien could not believe when Lily crawled into his lap. He moved a little so she would be straddling his lap. She really had so much of her mother, and maybe she didn't hate me.

He just held her while she sang to him, what he hated was he was drunk and a jerk and this sweet innocent child was in in lap trying to make him feel better.

"Daddy loves you Lily" Damien smiled wishing he had a sober-up potion.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:42 am

Anne walked into the kitchen. She saw the shards of broken glass and sighed. She moved over to Damien and Lily on his lap. She had put DJ to bed. She shook her head and cleaned up a bit. she then walked over to Damien and handed him a sober up potion. She had had a vision of the fight. She had seen the clock so she had waited till she knew Tessa had left to come in. She smiled at Lily and cleared up a bit more. She then called for Randi.

"Take all the alcohol and get rid of it. If Damien asks for some tell him no. " She said clearing up. She then turned to Damien. She had to say this. She loved him but she had to put it out there.

"Damien I love you and I know you love me, I also Know you love Tessa. You love us both. All I have to say is what I believe. If you love two people pick the second because if you truly loved the first you wouldn't have fallen for the second." she sighed. She knew that that phrase was in her favour. So she added. "Listen to your heart." She said standing up. She walked toward the door. She was going to give him time.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:02 am

Lily knew that her daddy was shocked that she crawled into his lap. She knew that this would help make him feel better. And she hoped her little song helped too.

She loved it when her daddy was holding her. This was something that she always wanted. And this was the first time that she got to actually do it.

“ I know you do daddy, mommy tells me every night before she puts me to bed. She spanked me the other day when she found out about the frog. Mommy told me that wasn't a lady would do.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:49 am

Damien just sat there staring at the gift that had been given him. He was a very lucky man. Granted he was upset that he had missed out on the first six years but he had the rest to be there for.

He saw a shadow come in the room out of the corner of his eyes and when he looked up he saw Anne standing over him holding a sober up potion and shaking her head. He had known that he had been really stupid. He mouthed a thank you towards her then downed the potion.

Just as everything became clear he heard her tell Randi to get rid of all the liquor and that was a good thing. Randi had latched onto Anne like she had Tessa so he knew once Anne had spoken Randi would listen to her..Damien wonder if it was because woman stick together. He held Lily and watched Anne clean up his mess, he really wished she wouldn't do that it his responsibility.

After she was done cleaning she walked back over to him and he could not even bare to look at her he was so embarrassed at what he had done. But he did listened to what she had to say then watched her walk out of the room.

Looking back at Lily, "I am really sorry to have scared you, why don't we get you back to bed." Damien put her down and then stood up then picked her up and carried her to her bedroom.

Damien tucked her in gave her a kiss on her forehead told her he loved her then turned around and left.

Walking over to his room he went in and didn't see Anne at first so he went and got ready for bed and waited for Anne to come to bed. If she did, not that he would blame her for avoiding him for the night. He was terrible when he was mad, confused, and drunk.

Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:05 am

Anne walked into DJ's room. She would hear when he came to bed. She listen as she watched her sleeping son. She smiled at him and thought of Lily, she hoped that she would like her. Anne heard Damien say good night to her, and walked out of DJ's room. She looked from the door into Lily's room and smiled at the little girl. She then went to her own room.

She saw Damien had his back to her and sighed slightly. She changed and crawled into bed. She waited for him to lie down next to her.

"Damien I love you, please talk to me. You can tell me anything. Even if you are having cold feet." she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:36 am

Damien heard Anne come into the room and climb into bed. He made his way over to the bed and laid down. He laid so his back was too her, he was still very embarrassed for his behavior earlier.

"I am sorry, I hate that you had to see me like that. I have not been that way for a long time." Damien sighed "I hate the Lily had to see me like that."

Damien was thinking about what happened earlier and hope that Tessa could forgive him once more. The was the one things she always did, was forgive him.

Damien rolled over so he was facing Anne, she was always so beautiful to him. He noticed some of her hair had falling down in her face so he reached over and moved it.

"Why do you love me?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Anne smiled, she knew the answer to this question. "I love you because, you were always there for me, because I can tell you anything, because I can be myself. I love you because, I see the good in you, I always have, when we met, when I started crying you tried to help. You didn't even know me then. I love you because you've saved my life over and over. I love you because you make me laugh, and smile, you make my day better." She said to him. Anne smiled slightly and took his hand. "I love you because you are my best friend."

Anne sighed and looked at him. "I'm here for you, always have been. So anything you want to talk about?" Anne asked him. She had to be here for him, she loved him with all her heart.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Damien just stared at Anne as she listed off all the things about him that she loved. He had asked Tessa once why she loved him and he never got a list like that.

Damien just smiled "What did I ever do to deserve you?"

She wanted him to talk to her, when they were kids it was always easy, but why is now so much more harder, they are the same people, just older.

"I just feel guilty, and every time I am alone with Tessa I feel guiltier. It is my fault that she is hurting and as always I want to make the hurt stop."

Damien just kept looking at Anne, "If Tessa would have listened to me like you do we would still be together. Every time I get with her I always say such hurtful things to her." Damien sighed.

"Listening to her sing to Lily tonight brought back so many memories."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Anne smiled at him, "I'm pretty sure I just listed reasons for that as well." she chuckled.

"I understand. You left her, and she had a child. But you need to know, she kept Lily from you. She has every reason to feel guilty, as well." She said to him. he needed to know that he wasn't the only one at fault.

"Everyone is different, she wasn't one to listen when she had her own things to deal with. I on the other hand, wanted to not think about my problems. I listen to everyone. Helping people makes me feel like I can do good. It keeps mu faith in humanity." She shrugged.

"You need to move on if you want that to change. You need to forgive yourself. And you need to forgive her. You do that it will be fine. Eventually." she told him.

"As for her singing, you had good days too. You love her, and you were happy with her. It's ok to remember those times." Anne sighed and made a decision.

"I'm going to give you a chance to walk out. You can go to Tessa. Me and DJ will leave and we can pretend that the past month never happened. All that happened that night at the bar is that we saw an old friend." She said not looking at him. She hated that she was offering him this. She wanted him to be happy. She knew that it would break her heart but he deserved the chance to leave now. "I love you Damien but if you're having cold feet. I'm giving you this chance."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:25 am

Damien knew this is why he loved her so much, she always knew the right thing to say to him. Granted he didn't feel 100% better he felt much better.

"This is why I love you so much, you always seem to understand what I am feeling, even if I can't talk straight." Damien sighed

Damien never realized how hard it was to forgive himself. He thought those two years he had been away from Tessa he had dealt with everything, and then here she was back in his life.

Looking at Anne, "It will take more time for the forgiveness, I guess I just want her to forgive me for everything, she thinks her whole life was a lie now. But I will have to learn that I may not get her forgiveness. I will just have to move on for myself and just leave her in the past, and just deal with her when it has to do with Lily."

Damien started to cry again, "How could she keep the fact I had a daughter, not for one or two years but six. Now this little girl thinks I am a horrible person for not being there. How could I have been there if I didn't know."

Damien was a little surprised when Anne told him he could walk away from him, he didn't understand that at all, he loved Anne and DJ very much.

"Why do you always do that? Why do you always sacrifice your own happiness to do what you think makes others happy." If she would have done that all those years ago they would have been married long before now.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:50 am

Anne smiled. He seemed to be better. She moved closer to him. She was regretting her offer of letting him walk away. She didn't want him to.

Anne looked at him sadly. she knew that it hurt him that she had kept this from him. She also understood why Tessa had done it. She knew that he had to understand. "Damien, she did what she thought was right. It wasn't but, when you left her you drank and you weren't the person you are now. Would you have been the best Dad to Lily? Tessa didn't know. she was scared. It doesn't make what she did right, but she did what she had to do to protect her child. I did the same thing, granted you are nothing like DJ's father. " She said. "She did what she thought was best, and she still is. You have Lily now, she'll come around, give her some time." she said kissing his forehead.

Anne sighed she really didn't know why she did what she did. "I honestly don't know. I want you to be happy. I've really never had the chance to be happy before. I don't know what to do." she shrugged. "I always try to make other's happy. I will do anything for you. So if you want me to stay I will. " she said praying that he did.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:55 am

Damien knew that Anne was right and he snuggled into her, placing his arm around her pulling her to him.

"I do understand it is just hard, what you saw tonight in the kitchen was light. The year you disappeared it got really bad, in fact most of it I don't even remember." Damien sighed, he does not have of the things he did to Tessa.

"I scare myself when I drink, that's why I don't. I wish I hadn't tonight, NEVER let me drink again. Please." Damien leaned forward and kissed her.

"I am not letting you go anywhere, you have been my best friend since we were 11 and I am not losing that, plus I happen to love that little boy of yours." Damien smiled
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling in   Settling in - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Settling in

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next