Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
I don't belong here (Invite) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
I don't belong here (Invite) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
I don't belong here (Invite) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
I don't belong here (Invite) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
I don't belong here (Invite) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
I don't belong here (Invite) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
I don't belong here (Invite) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
I don't belong here (Invite) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
I don't belong here (Invite) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

I don't belong here (Invite)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Athena Gaunt
Athena Gaunt
Head of Avis
Head of Avis

Female Posts : 86

I don't belong here (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: I don't belong here (Invite)   I don't belong here (Invite) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:29 am

Athena walked from her new place in Hogwarts that was her new work place now, and she walked to the directions of the Gaunt family's legacy. She turned corner after corner and went down a few sets of stairs. Then she reached the place she'd been looking for. The bathroom.

A ghost was hovering there, moaning in soft sobs. It was annoying; that was Athena's first thought. She had heard of Moaning Myrtle, and the rumors were true. She looked around noticing that someone was there, but even as a ghost, she couldn't see Athena at that moment. There were spells that hid humans from ghosts alone.

Athena walked over to the sinks located in the room. The entrance. She could easily say 'open' but she didn't want to. Not yet. An eerie feeling was filling her up. She felt like she was welcomed. As if she belonged here. Athena squeezed the edge of the sink, clenching her eyes and grit her teeth. She wanted to scream.

"I don't," she said sharply, coldly, not caring that Moaning Myrtle could hear her, "I don't belong here." What she didn't know was that there was someone else besides Myrtle there who could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Luc Laval
Luc Laval
Headmaster of Beauxbatons

PostSubject: Re: I don't belong here (Invite)   I don't belong here (Invite) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:33 pm

Since the move, Luc had hardly been out of his room/office space that had been set aside for him. He was more than furious of the situation, and even though he knew that those in charge would like to speak to him, he refused to meet them. He refused to have anything more to do with those damn Brits at the moment. Absolutely refused. He knew it was childish, knew he knew better. But it was better than flying into a rage and giving up what he had spent the entirely of his life concealing and trying to forget. It seemed harder now than ever with more than twice the amount of people he needed to hold up for, that he needed to disguise himself for. He feared that one tiny little slip would be doubly more noticeable and spiral to his revealing. So he hid.

He allowed himself a very narrow window during the night to come out. Be that time to explore the castle or go out into the forest to get food. One night he had been so out of sorts and lost within his instincts, that when he discovered there were indeed unicorns in the forest, he was very tempted and very close to adding another curse to his being. He was a mess, he knew that, and he knew he had very few people he could trust or talk to, or even wanted to. One of those few was Miss Gaunt. He had, in his time of his solitude, realized why her name seemed vaguely familiar. She was from a very infamous line of wizards. Ones that he had met in the far, far past. He recalled as he rolled his wand through his hands, that the name had been whispered between the men he killed and stole his wand from...though he couldn't recall if either of them were of the family. At that dark point in his life, he never asked questions...he never wondered.

He looked up to the enchanted clock he had set up, seeing it was time to go out. He got up swiftly, knowing what he needed to do this night. He knew in this castle resided a chamber of a descendant of the Gaunt's. And he had the overwhelming desire to see it for himself after his revelation about the identity of one of his educators. With his abilities, he made his way unnoticed around the castle, trying to somehow seek out the chamber. He perhaps should have done some sort of pre-planning so he knew where it would be, but he had been all out of sorts lately. Then he picked up her scent and energy...Miss Gaunt. He tracked her to an abandoned corridor, to the abandoned bathroom there. He hesitated a moment, when he heard crying and sniffling, as it sounded like a girl. But he felt no other presence with them. So, he walked in, completely silencing his steps as he walked in behind Athena, who was muttering to herself over a sink.

He heard her clearly though, and wasn't able to stop himself from speaking, his voice crackling slightly from disuse for so long. "I don't know...I'd say you feel right at home." She did, he could feel it of her. It was certainly strange how effected her magic seemed to be at the moment. He had no idea why it was though.

(fff sorry for the length just started rambling! haha)
Back to top Go down
Athena Gaunt
Athena Gaunt
Head of Avis
Head of Avis

PostSubject: Re: I don't belong here (Invite)   I don't belong here (Invite) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:40 am

Athena wipped around, her hand grabbing for her wand and pointing it when she realized who it was. She stiffened and then clenched her teeth. "A warning next time would be nice," she said with a sigh, putting her wand back into her cloak. She then studied his face for a second. "You seem tired," she calmly pointed out.

She then turned her face back to the sink. She was home, but she didn't want this to be her home. It was weird. But still, the feeling of being this welcome somewhere didn't really make her sad either. It just felt so unrealistic. She couldn't quite explain it. But she was curious as to how he knew she felt at home. She bit her bottom lip and then pointed her wand at the moaning ghost who seemed to be trying to say something. But a second later, Athena had cast her spell and the ghost wouldn't be able to hear them.

"And how do you know that I feel welcome? Some kind of vampiric skillset?" she asked curtly. She was a bit on edge after everything that had happened at Beauxbatons, so a sharp tone was instinctively added to her tone, and she instantly regretted it. If anyone suffered more than she, it would be Luc. "I'm sorry, that was unnecessary. I guess I'm just a bit tired," she said softly, turning back to him.
Back to top Go down
Luc Laval
Luc Laval

PostSubject: Re: I don't belong here (Invite)   I don't belong here (Invite) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:52 am

Luc narrowed his eyes at her startled response and clenched his jaw as he held back the defensive instinct to pull out his own wand. He found himself relaxing as she did, putting his hands into his coat pockets. "Sorry." he said, though there was no weight behind the words. He didn't seem like he really cared that he had startled her. He looked at the sink right behind her for a moment, his eyes then focusing back on her as she spoke. "Wouldn't you be?" he asked, his voice just as steady. He knew there would be no denying it. Trying to adapt, he always felt tired, but with all the added stress he felt even more exhausted than usual, even when trying to sleep in his natural nocturnal cycle.

As she turned away and back to the sink, he took a few steps closer to her. His eyes followed her wand as she pulled it out again, and he noticed the ghost of a girl that he supposed was where that crying was coming from earlier. She cast a silencing spell, and then snapped at him. He didn't react. Even with a lack of typical social interaction, over the years he just couldn't bring himself to react anymore. Especially when taking in all the other things that had been happening lately. "I guess you could say something like that..."

He shook his head slightly as she turned around to face him again. "Don't be sorry...everyone is on edge lately, it's understandable. My fault for intruding on you." he didn't bother to mention yet, that he had in fact been looking for her though.
Back to top Go down
Athena Gaunt
Athena Gaunt
Head of Avis
Head of Avis

PostSubject: Re: I don't belong here (Invite)   I don't belong here (Invite) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Athena sighed and ignored the way he seemed to not really mean the 'sorry' he said. She then nodded slightly. "I definitely would," she said softly. She didn't get how he could even move. She had studied vampires a bit when she learned that the headmaster was one, just to see how they could act. And she had learned that trying to live life like a normal person, being awake at day and asleep at night was very tiring for a vampire and not something they should do. So Athena gave credits to Luc for actually being able to stand.

Athena gave a half-heartily smile to him when he admitted to her snap, which she was still regretting. She wondered how it would be like to be a vampire, she had done that on several occasions, even before when she was young. She had never believed it to be a good life, with people looking down at vampires like they were lesser beings and stuff, but Athena had often been frowned upon for being a Gaunt. Her relations weren't highly regarded anymore. The noble blood of Slytherin having been trashed by Voldemort so deeply that nothing could restore it.

She shook her head. "Being tired is no excuse to being rude towards others. And it's not a hardship having someone to talk to either. Honestly, I think I've been walking around inside myself for days on end now. And with the students suffering around here, looking for someone to guide them right, it's not responsible of me to close myself off," she said with a sigh.

She then looked at the sink again. "As for me even being here... This sink is supposed to be the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets, and every ounce of my body is shouting for me to go down there. But I don't want to," she said, turning back to Luc, "Is that crazy?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't belong here (Invite)   I don't belong here (Invite) Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't belong here (Invite)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1