Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Escaped (Invite) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Escaped (Invite) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Escaped (Invite) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Escaped (Invite) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Escaped (Invite) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Escaped (Invite) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Escaped (Invite) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Escaped (Invite) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Escaped (Invite) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Escaped (Invite)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Male Posts : 453

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:45 am

Parker's trying to scramble up was in vain, as he suddenly felt cramped with unbearable pain. His legs gave out, but he did not scream, he didn't make any sound of pain. He was shaking terribly and let out a groan only when the spell was momentarily lifted. "FUCK YOU" he spat out, "I can do this all da-!" He cut off as she put on the spell again, all of his body felt on fire, every single nerve alight with pain. But he would not give in. There was a point where a person could over come the spell if done enough. He could do it- he'd not give in. As long as Pyxis didn't.

Parker tensed, trying to not writhe in pain, as he heard Pyxis give up the information they wanted, he let himself yell out now, "Damn it! No!" How could she?? He thought she was stronger then that, why would she do that for him?! Now everyone else was in danger. The heat of the pain, seemed to change into a fire-like heat as the spell ended. He curled up in a ball, the ringing in his ears sounding like roaring flames. He felt hands grab him and tug him, and he clenched his hands over his ears, tensing more as he felt them apparate away.

He felt the dirt on his face as he lay on the ground at the outskirts of the castle, the road along to Hogsmeade. He groaned, taking a moment for things to come back into clarity. He suddenly scrambled up on his knees, wavering from dizzyness, phantom pains still causing some spasms. They were out- how the hell- He looked around wildly, seeing Pyx unconscious on the ground. He knelt next to her, a sob escaping as he cupped her face with his hands, sending out all his energy to try to wake her up. He was shaking in pain and anger and weakness. "Pyxis, damn you, how could you-" he said though soft sobs. He leaned his forehead against hers. "What did you do-?" He took in a sharp breath as another spasm wracked him. And he leaned out and yelled out for help, hoping someone nearby might hear them.
Back to top Go down
http://diagnosingdisease.tumblr.com
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

Female Posts : 278

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:51 am

Pyxis felt a sudden energy within her, and her eyes fluttered open. The words that Parker spoke had fallen on deaf ears as she blinked and shut her eyes again, trying to focus. She then opened them once more, and the world was a blur. She could make out a face close to hers, and immediately she believed she had failed in saving Parker, and Dusk or Katie now had her. She lashed out and punched whoever it was with as much strength as she could muster, scrambling backwards away from them with a squeak of terror. "Get back! I'll burn you, don't think I won't! I'll burn your face OFF this time!" She screamed. It was most likely it was Dusk, considering she'd burned the woman's face.

Then, the world snapped into focus and she realised it was Parker. Great, she'd done everything she could to make sure he didn't get hurt and now she'd punched him in the face. "Parker!" She gasped, crawling back over to him. "Merlin... fuck, i'm so sorry!" She ran a hand through her hair and felt another wave of exhaustion crash over her as the energy he'd given her was consumed. She fell back against the grass and clutched at her head.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:09 am

Anne was relived when she saw a vision of the two of them in Hogsmeade. She apperated there after telling those who had showed that they were alive at least. She arrived there and waited out of sight till they arrived. She was shocked when Pyxis punched him and walked up to them. "It's Anne." She said announcing her presence as she walked up to them.

She looked them over quickly and saw that Pyx needed attention more. She growled at the words in her back. She was going to kill Katie even if it was the last thing she did. She muttered a few cleaning spells on the wounds and healed them as far as the could be healed. They may open again but they would stay sealed for a while. She looked then at her arms and did the same for them.

She sighed and looked at Parker He wasn't as bad, but still he needed some healing. She sighed as she looked at the two of them. "Where else does it hurt? I can see what else I can heal here, but you should be ok to walk to the castle. I'll see if I can get Tess here." she started talking wondering if she could do anything else for them.

She wanted to make sure they were ok then she would ask about what Pyx said. She knew only too well what people would do for those they loved. She had walked into the place that hunted her nightmares for her step daughter.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:34 am

Having leaned out, he looked down at Pyxis, relieve flashing over his whole face as her eyes opened. But it was short lived as he was socked in the jaw hard. He had tumbled back and landed on his back, then turned and curled up again, cradling his jaw which felt out of place. He groaned, hardly listening to Pyxis yelling as he tried to pop his jaw back into place. But it was too painful. As Pyxis came back over to him again apologizing, he flinched away, raising his arm up in instinctive defense.

As he heard Anne's voice he groaned in relief, but he though of how ridiculous they must look. dirty and covered in blood, scrambling and rolling over like lunatics. He felt tears run down his cheek in the pure relief of it all. They were safe, they were going to live. He gulped, wincing again as another phantom pain wracked him. For now...he thought darkly.

He found himself start to relax as he just laid there, hands on his jaw and his eyes closed. He heard Anne muttering cleaning and very simple healing spells. He was very surprised, but at the same time, sort of not. Having lived in the hell for so long, you'd probably end up remembering far off memories of things the school healer had done for you when injured. He forced himself to sit up, and after a deep breath he moved both hands to pop his jaw into place, both woman able to hear the crack of it fitting in the socket again. He groaned, opening and closing his mouth, but he didn't look up to meet either's eyes nor did he say anything. How pathetic he was for her to be the one to save them again. And he'd been the one to get her in that mess to begin with. He was the one that always owed her, and he hated it.
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:52 am

Pyxis felt guilt well up inside her, and tears rolled down her cheeks as he flinched away from her. This time, she didn't get angry, she just stared at him because she'd punched him. She wanted to hold him and let him know that she was so sorry, explain why she'd punched him, but she was so tired. Using her powers to burn down an entire room had completely drained her, and she laid now against the soft grass with her eyes half-shut. She barely even noticed Anne approaching them, or heard her fixing her up. She only saw it, and pushed Anne's hands away from herself. She didn't need help, she didn't want help, she just wanted to sleep. She just wanted everything to be easy.

"I'm not that hurt, Anne, go help Parker. I punched him in the face and he's got glass all over him and - urgh i'm tired." Her voice was soft and croaky as she tried to force words out of her tired mouth. She yawned and curled into a ball, feeling her chest rise and fall in a steady rhythm. She didn't even have the energy to feel relieved over the fact that they'd made it - they were going to live and be fine. She knew Katie would come after her, and Dusk would not likely be far behind, pulling the strings and telling Katie what to do. She cringed at the things the two of them could do to her. She tried not to think about it too much.

Pyxis turned her head to the side to look at Parker, wincing at the loud 'crack' his jaw made. It wasn't exactly the most pleasant sound, and she felt bad. She'd dragged him into this mess, and he probably hated her now. For punching him, for threatening his life, for strangling him, for making everything difficult, for always being angry at him, for confusing the shit out of him, for loving him and making it so hard. She sighed heavily. "Sorry." She told him, rolling now so she could face him properly. Her eyelids were drooping, but she fought to keep them open. She needed to let him know that she was sorry, for everything. "For everything. Not just this, but always being angry... for making you confused all the time... i'm just sorry for everything." She croaked out, voice hoarse as her eyelids finally dropped. Awake, but only just.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:57 am

Parker looked up when he heard Pyxis, very tiredly, say she was sorry. He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. She looked drained, not well at all. She needed immediate attention for the wounds on her back and because of the massive amount of energy she expended on getting them out of there. She then continued saying how she was sorry for everything, and at the moment he just did not want to hear it. "Pyxis stop-" He was, for the first time, actually upset with her, angry even.

He groaned, turning so that he could push himself to stand up. "I can't believe you did that- how...how could you? I don't care your reasons, you should not have done that!" he took a breath, looking down at her and Anne. "You're part of the Order...and so, so much stronger then that, I can't believe you..." He groaned, wincing, feeling another pain. "I can handle myself and don't need you putting other people on the line for me." He looked at Anne, his expression blank and so un-parker like.

"She needs immediate care. Us both actually..."he said, sounding slightly pained, his hand gripping his side. "We should take a floo to Mungo's. I'd suggest they come here and use the hospital wing, but with it being on the fifth floor, it's not a good idea... Your basic spells will only do so much plus both of us are exhausted and need fluids..." he looked down the road towards Hogsmeade, thinking. "One of the buildings in Hogsmeade has their floo connected with Mungo's, so we should go that way." he practically ordered.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Anne sighed as she was pushed away. She knew that they both needed attention. She could get them so they could move without being more hurt but that was all. She looked at Parker as he put his jaw back in place and she listened to him talk. Others in danger. She turned back to Pyxis. "I'll bring you both there, but first I need to know, What did you tell them?" She asked prying that she didn't say a thing about Deva. She had enough reason to hide.

She looked back at Pyxis to see her almost falling asleep. "What did she say?" She asked turning to Parker. She just remembered something and reached in her pocket and handed him his wand. "We're going up to the castle and I'll summon Tess. This is so much bigger than just us." She said moving to Pyxis and making a stretcher for her. She pointed her wand at it and kept it air born. "Can you walk?" She asked Parker.
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:23 pm

Pyxis yawned again and stopped apologising when he asked her to, not noticing that he was angry at her. She felt horrible inside, wishing she'd thought of her plan before she told them about Deva, but that was in the past and she'd make up for it. She'd help Anne kill that bitch, Katie, for torturing Parker. She still couldn't believe that she said she'd give them what they want, and they still hurt him. She winced as if she were in pain from the memory, and ran a shaky hand through her hair. She curled up into a tighter ball and sighed heavily.

Pyxis looked up as Parker groaned and made to ask him if he was okay, when all of a sudden he was yelling at her and making her throbbing head hurt even more. She rolled her eyes at him, finding a small source of energy from the anger that bubbled in her. It almost made her scream to keep in the fire that wanted to burst forth, and she raised her eyebrows at him. "You're an idiot, you know that? A bloody fucking idiot," she snapped, dropping her head back down to the grass. "I'm not strong, not when they hurt you, Parker. Don't you know what it says on my back? Least loved by the one you love the most." She then looked up at Anne and sniffled. She didn't want such horrible words on her back, to remind her that Parker didn't love her no matter how much she cared for him. "Don't piss me off," she continued now in her hoarse tone, tired once more. "You know how vulnerable I am after using my fire... Do you want me to burn the shit out of everything?"

Pyxis looked over at Anne, but she was so tired she could barely speak. "Deva," was all she managed to get out, a yawn escaping her. She was so tired, that she fell asleep on the grass right there despite the situation.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:02 am

Parker stopped and looked down at Pyxis, feeling a short intense burst of angry energy the could have only been her's... He frowned, looking at her, but not really seeing her. He looked away a moment later, taking a breath, realizing they didn't need this bickering right now. They, she especially, needed to rest. He felt his chest tighten when she said they actually carved words into her.... He closed his eyes a brief moment, swallowing down his own cold anger.

Parker sighed, finding himself to strangely not care that he'd pissed her off. She was the only one he let walk all over him, and just this once he'd not turn himself into a mess for her being mad at him. The whole idea of the fire didn't even bother him anymore. He remembered times when out training with her and getting burned. It hurt like hell, sure, but it wasn't anything he couldn't take. He wasn't as weak as he seemed... He couldn't meet Anne's eyes as she pulled out his wand. he took it from her thankful he'd not left it with their captors or back home. He didn't feel up for a trip back there. He nodded at Anne's question whether he could walk or not and then noticing Pyxis had passed out, he said "Let's hurry up then if we're going back to the castle" as he went over, ready to help Anne get Pyx on the stretcher.

He thought for a moment, about how heard storied of people feeling so hypersensitive and hyperaware after dangerous experiences like this...an affect of the adrenaline. But he had never felt to numb before...
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:13 am

Anne sighed and looked over at the two of them. She knew that it would hurt Pyxis to have those words in her back. She wanted them to be gone. She hated her scars. She wanted nothing more for them to vanish. She swore she would find a way to get rid of them if not for her for Pyxis. She didn't need that reminder of something that wasn't true. Weather he knew it or not Parker loved her.

She sighed knowing Deva was now in Danger. She would have to talk to her about forgetting about Deva and becoming Haley again. It might be the only way to keep them all safe. She could have said many things. really people in the order who were high up were well protected.

"Alright lets go." She said waving her wand to get the stretcher holding Pyxis to move. She kept an eye on Parker to make sure he was ok. Her heart pounded as they walked up to the Castle. She shook her head knowing that this would be a big event on them. It was times like this that she was grateful for her gift. She didn't want to know what could have happened if she hadn't seen them.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:27 am

Parker went silent as the got Pyxis on the stretcher. He was silent as they made their way to the castle, and even on their way up to the Hospital Wing. His heart felt like he was beating faster and slower at the same time. Everything seemed to be moving so fast around him while he was still in slow motion. It was the most horrid feeling. and he wondered if this is what his trauma patients felt like. He at least felt like how they looked most of the time.

As they stopped on the moving staircase he felt himself wince slightly, a glass piece on the leg of his trousers had dug into him while he'd been walking. He sighed, starting to walk again ahead of Anne, and Pyxis on the stretcher. He didn't feel like he was thinking of anything, just taking in the observations of all that around him. This was how people coped. He'd seen plenty of people to know.

He carefully pushed open the doors, walking in before them. He walked over to the fireplace, kneeling down carefully, feeling the glass scrap again. "I'm going to make a fire-call to them..." he called out weakly. "They'll come here." He turned back to the fireplace, the fire suddenly erupting as he talked lowly into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:23 am

Anne walked up to the school keeping a close eye on Parker. She knew he would be weak as well. She looked at Pyxis and her heart went out to her. She had been at the receiving end of that knife far too many times.

When they got to the Hospital wing she nodded and let him make the call. She put Pyxis on the bed and looked at the wounds in her back. This is the only thing she was the expert on. She looked at the words and knew that the words would hurt more than any scar. She muttered a few more spells and made sure they would stay healed and were clean. "I'm sorry." She muttered softly looking over at Parker. "As soon as you finish that call lay down." She said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:34 am

After the short fire-call, the fire suddenly went out and Parker struggled slightly to stand up. The damn glass was everywhere, he didn't dare try to do some variant of a cleaning spell since it might just cut him up worse. They'd probably need to be removed individually, though he'd let his colleagues make that call. He walked over to his desk leaning against it with a groan, opting to ignore Anne's request about lying down.

"They'll be here in five... can you go in the back and get some clothes?" He asked her softly, he looked at his arm running his other hand over the shoulder and collarbone he'd broken not all that long ago. There were a couple of larger shards of glass that had stuck into his arm, staining blood onto his shirt. He took one of the pieces between two fingers and yanked it out with a sharp breath followed by a groan. He dropped it on his desk, staring at it for a few moments. He looked over to Anne, his voice shaking and nearly a whisper. "What did they do to her....?"

Last edited by Parker Emery on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:58 am

Anne looked at him and shook her head. She summoned the clothes rather than leaving them. She looked back at Pyxis and stared at the words on her back. Least loved by the one you love most. She growled and looked at Parker. "Lay down now." She growled ordering him. She wasn't in the mood for messing around or letting them pretend they were fine.

She walked over to him and pulled out a few more pieces of glass. "Give me your hand." She order sternly. She held it and closed her eyes. She watched what happened from Parker's point of view and she felt a growl slip through her teeth. She let go of his hand and walked back to Pyxis and grabbed hers. She watched her point of view now. She let go of her hand and shook her head.

"Kate cut a message in her back." She said simply. I'm not going to let her get away with this." She said sitting down on a bed and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:23 am

All he had in the back were some button ups for just in case he happened to stay up all night working on patients or brews. It'd be better then sitting around in a bloodied up shirt. He had things to get blood out anyways, so he'd worry about it later. He accio'd one of the shirts to him and started to change shirts right there, in too much discomfort to worry about modesty. "No." he said sternly, looking at her. "Not until my colleagues come. I've got sand and glass all over."

He watched her closely as she walked over to him, about to pull away from her as she reached to pull the glass out, but he figured he could handle it, as the discomfort was too great. He winced with every pull. Groaning when she stopped. He hesitated a moment before giving her his hand, still far more weary then he should be, especially of Anne of all people.

He lowered his hand, looking down at his desk, pushing the little glass pieces on it into a pile. He looked over at Pyxis from the corner of his eye, sighing softly as the flames of the fireplace erupted bright green.

Last edited by Parker Emery on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 495

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:34 am

Tess was having another long day at St. Mungos. She was used to it now, and with her fourth cup of coffee and helping with the birth of the last woman, she knew she was done for the day. She looked at the clock and sighed, she’d been awake for way too long. She had punched out, she didn’t care if Chale said anything else or gave her another assignment.

She was dirty and tired and wanted to take a long bath and a good amount of sleep. She dodged a few people who wanted her to stay longer with excuses as she ran towards the lockers. Her hair was tied tightly and her glasses still in place as she began to collect her things to head off towards her flat after her 18 hour shift.

All those thoughts of relaxation ended as soon as she felt something in her jean pocket. She looked down to see that it was the Order’s signals, specifically Anne’s.

The Message read: Help needed at Hogwarts Hospital Wing

With that, she slammed her locker in and immediately ran out, grabbing her medical bag to head to the nearest exit.

“Got an emergency can’t help sorry” she yelled at her colleague who was yelling for her.

Two people needed her; obvious enough when she felt her other pager go off. A similar message was written as she read down at it.

Black, you're needed at Hogwarts Hospital Wing- Parker Emery

It was another person needed her help, specifically an old colleague of hers. Parker Emery; Tess remembered him somewhat. Friendly chap, a bit off, she remembered, but they had mutual respect. But there was also trust, enough of it, it seemed to help him with whatever emergency was occurring.

Reaching the Floo Network, she pushed passed people who were waiting to use it. She said it was an emergency and knowing her they allowed her to pass, but not without complaints and curses.

“Hogwarts!” she called out clearly and she was pulled into the chimney that she was needed in. “Sorry I’m late”

Blinking a few times, she saw the mess before her and immediately put her medical bag down. She had no idea who the blonde was, but she recognized Anne and Parker, though at the moment he looked a lot older. There was no point in asking what happened but she immediately walked to Parker and turned on the light of her flashlight to see just how he was.

He was scraped up, that was clear enough to see, but what mattered was that he was perfectly conscious with no concussions or dizzy spells of the sort. Nothing seemed out of the sort neurologically speaking.

“Status report of the situation?” she asked professionally knowing that it’d be easier to get everything summed up to save time and know who to start working on first.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:20 am

Parker finished buttoning up his shirt as Tess walked in. Man, he felt like he'd not seen her in years. He was glad she came so quickly. Despite how she was younger, she was damn good at her job and always had her head in her work to do the best she could. Most of all he trusted her and her abilities immensely, and it wasn't easy to get Parker's trust. As she walked in, apologizing for being late, Parker shook his head, standing up a little straighter then a moment ago although it stung a bit, "No, don't worry about it, you came in great time, Healer Black."

He felt himself start to calm down nearly right away. Maybe it was just the whole environment and the people that helped him keep his head about him, cause being around Hogwarts like this certainly made him feel like he was losing it. As she came up to Parker and turned on her light, he turned his head away after a moment. "Look, I'm fine, I'm more worried about her." he said, nodding towards the blond on the bed.

When she asked about the whole situation he sighed, slumping a bit against his desk, the exhaustion hitting him. Parker glanced at Anne before staring. "Uhm-" he faltered for a moment, looking over at Pyxis and shook his head, clearing his throat again and looking at Tess. "We were attacked...escaping a kidnapping actually." he said, lowering his head slightly. He motioned over to Pyxis. "Like I said, help her first, she's cut and passed out from exhaustion. Most likely needs fluids as well, she looks dehydrated."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:41 am

Anne looked up as Tess walked in. She knew the whole story. She was glad she didn't want any of them to have to relive it. She could tell people what happened. Nora would need to know.

"Well, I did everything possible for the scars on Pyxis's back. She'll have them forever though." She said sighing and rubbing her arm. "She needs fluids and maybe a blood replenishing potion. She should be fine with some rest." She said then added "Physically at least." She had seen what she had shown her. It was cruel.

"Tess, as you know Pyxis stayed behind at the ball, as you also know dark ones attacked. Pyxis was taken. They took Parker to get her to talk. she used her power to get out." She explained knowing Parker wouldn't know the whole. They don't know much, just the leader." She added referring to the order. Anne knew that Tess would catch her meaning. She didn't get to be a healer at her age by being stupid.

"The order knows that they are fine, and I'll tell them soon about what Pyxis said, I just want to be sure that they are ok." She knew she should be more worried about them, but she knew that somethings were worth dying for. She always fought for the greater good.

"I suggest you look after Parker first as he is more likely to get infected as the wounds are still open." She said ignoring what he was saying. She had mastered that art a long time ago. She looked quickly at the words in her back and sighed knowing that she would forever have a lie etched in her skin.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:08 am

Tess was surprised by the coldness, but took nothing personally; it wasn’t a time to care about it now. Everyone looked injured, Anne looked fine, but Parker seemed to be going through some stress. Hearing Anne’s description she took in a deep breath and exhaled knowing that this was nothing compared to what they had already dealt with. The Order was involved meaning that it was more dangerous than said. At the obscurity when she mentioned the Order she simply nodded and kept mum.

“I know that you are telling me to check on Emery, but right now, the fact that Pyxis is unconscious, that worries me. Especially because you said about the cuts, I trust you judgment, but I would like to check her quickly if you don’t mind, after all I trust Healer Emery to tell me what to do.” She was used to calling him Emery, a sort of customary sort of greeting when they were just students.

Tess did as asked and walked towards the blonde knowing that while Parker was stubborn, the fact that Pyxis was unconscious and suffered so many injuries, she needed to be checked before she went over to Parker.

From what she could see, of nutrients were needed, because dehydration was clear through her pale complexion and pigmentation, and rushed over towards her bag to take it towards the hospital bed. It was a good thing that they had enough supplies here in Hogwarts.

She put on her stethoscope to check the pulse of Pyxis in the bed. It seemed steady, just a bit weak, and certain skips were heard showing exhaustion, stress to the body and the adrenaline disappearing slowly. Next was her blood pressure, and it had dropped considerably.

“Irregular heartbeat very slow, exhaustion clear through low blood pressure” she murmured to herself making a checklist in her head.

Sliding the stethoscope off, she looked at the girl and opened her eyes. She was unconscious, sleep deprived and her body was definitely having some trauma. She moved from one eye to the other trying to detect any movement at all, but it was weak definitely weak. She next moved towards her torso; lifting the patient’s shirt she began to check the clear bruising and internally winced over the large welts around her body. Turning her on her side, she bit back a gasp. While the cuts seemed to be nursed somewhat, it was clear that more was needed.

“Salve” she murmured.

Slipping on gloves she began rummaging through her bag. She managed to find the salve and some medical wrappings and began to do quick work. She knew that this would heat the woman’s body and caused light stinging but it was to cure the sting and possibly remove any pathogens that had entered through the cuts. The cuts, seemed deep, very deep possibly permanent, and while that worried her, what mattered was the pathogens. After the salve was placed, she began to do tight wrappings and slipped her blouse down to allow her some privacy and dignity despite her state.

As soon as her gloves were off, she ran to the other side of the room, and grabbed the IV pole dragging it over. Sterilizing the needle she began to do work on the poor woman. Finding her main vein, immediately did she slip the IV and put the clear liquid bag there. Sometimes the Muggle methods were better and safer.

After the IV was safely placed, she checked it off her list and she took out a clear red vial, then lifted Pyxis’ head to allow the liquid to go down her throat. Making sure the right amount was ingested, she lowered her once more and moved to check any more clear injuries. She covered the cuts in salves, those were the smaller cuts, simple enough.

But her magical core is what frightened her. Anne had mentioned her using up her magic, and that was dangerous to a witch. Placing her hands over the woman’s temples she closed her eyes and her hands began to feel the heat. She knew she had to reach the woman’s magical core, with enough energy to render her heartbeat and magical energy as regular. The faster magic ran through her, the faster she’d heal. It was really low, surprisingly enough, and it did take her a large energy transfer before she could feel her heart beat regulating and her magic to be clearer.

Taking a deep breath Tess gripped the side of the bed trying to stop the room from spinning. It always was hard to release energy at a fast pace. Once everything felt normal for her she turned to the pair.

“Alright Emery it’s your turn” she said.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:27 am

Parker lowered his head, not having the energy to keep up his professional face. He sighed and looked pained when Anne said she'd have the scars forever. It was that damned knife, the one that had Anne all scarred up, the one that had left a scar on his own leg when he was younger. He nodded slightly, listening to Anne. All her knowledge should have come to no surprise to Parker. After all she had been though, being one hell of a fighter, and a mother. But it was still strange to hear her speak so sure about it. So unlike the Anne he'd known throughout school.

He felt himself twitch slightly when Anne brought up the events at the Ball, it was all his fault that she got captured. All. his. fault. He moved one hand up to pinch the bridge of his nose, shutting his eyes tightly for a moment before moving his hand over his forehead and smoothing his hair back. He sighed again, blinking a few times, trying to keep his eyes open. He stood up straight again and shook his head at Anne's words as he turned around and rummaged through the drawers of his desk for something that would keep him alert. " I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself, thank you very much" he said with a bit of edge. The words 'im used to it' almost slipped out too. He wasn't used to being kidnapped and cut up, but he had been forced to heal himself after some bad situations in his neighborhood before. And while none of this was good, he could handle it. As long as Pyxis was okay. He groaned, shutting the drawers on his desk, a little too hard out of frustration when he wasn't able to find anything there.

Parker walked out from behind his desk, starting to pace, because standing still was starting to hurt a lot more then moving was. He listened and glanced over as Tess worked methodically, doing everything she should have. He smiled a little to himself as she went with the muggle methods, which he more often then not preferred since there were a lot less dangerous variables to deal with most the time. A frown settled back though as Tess was into more serious territory now, dealing with her magic itself. He swallowed, his throat feeling dry, as he walk over to the other side of the bed Pyxis was in. "Careful, not too fast..." he muttered under his breath, looking at Tess, able to tell she was getting dizzy, which often happened with these types of energy transfers. When she centered herself and looked up to him saying he was next, Parker shook his head. "I said I'm fine, Black. There's no need..."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:22 pm

Anne sat down and watched her heal Pyxis. She shook her head. IT didn't matter if she cover the wounds, it was probably better that she didn't, there was a better chance of them opening again now. She didn't say anything though.

When Parker said he didn't need help she walked up to him. "I know for a fact, that you do. Don't be stupid. You and Tess may be healers, but face it I know the most about trauma and being held and tortured. You may be fine now, but soon it's going to hit you, hard." She said to him shaking her head.

"You're running on Adrenalin right now. It won't last much longer. So let Tess heal you, so you can rest." She said then added because knowing him he wouldn't listen. "OR I will knock you out."
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:52 am

Tess let out a soft breath as she heard him mentoring her. She let out a small smile remembering one time when the roles were reversed. But then again last time they’d work together both were in scrubs and freaking out over a malady they had to diagnose. Now things had changed and he was under her care. She thought of this as a sort of punishment in a way considering how he was so damn stubborn.

But him already refusing her aid made her look at him incredulously. Honestly did he think after all these years she’d actually listen to what he was saying? For Merlin’s sake, how many times before had she not thrown a snarky comment his way, or ignored him and did things despite his suggestions. Time didn’t change that at all, and while she was in his territory, she was not getting bossed around.

Before she could even say something Anne spoke up. And spoke up demanding attention, and Parker to listen to her. She felt a smile tugging her lips as he was put in his spot. She crossed her arms and rolled the hospital bed closer to him knowing that while he may argue with one person and might win, versus two he was definitely going to lose.

“Anne’s right. Come on Emery, just get on the hospital bed so I can take those shards of glass out of you” she said rolling her eyes. “When have I let you take something from me hm? You are my patient so sit, and I can administer your healing.” She said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:12 am

As Anne approached him, he felt himself tense and start to get defensive as he lowered his eyes. He sighed and rolled his eyes, bringing a scratched hand up to his face to brush the hair off his forehead and wipe some sand off off dried blood. "And I've only worked in the bloody ER for who knows how many years. I know what's going on in my own body!" He snapped his head up, giving her a sharp look. "So, no, I don't want to lie down. I'd rather wait for the adrenaline kick to wear off and just drop on the spot!" He looked away from her and stepped away from her, away from Pyxis bed, eyes darting around to the windows. He didn't care if he was being stubborn or coming across as a prick. He was freaked out, perhaps traumatized, but whatever.

He was hoping Tess would just take his side, tell Anne to back off for once. As much as he appreciated how helpful and how goddamn amazingly gryffindor she was, he needed his space right now. And it didn't matter how many years of school or trust held between him and the two women, he didn't want help for himself right now. He just wanted Pyxis to be okay, it didn't matter what happened to him as long as she was okay because he was the damn idiot that got her hurt in the first place!

As Tess moved the bed closer to him, he stuck his hand out, pushing it away. "Take them out while I'm standing then. It'll be easier. I don't need to sit down."
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:26 am

Pyxis let out a gasp and sat bolt upright, eyes wide with fear. Holy shit, where the fuck was she? She let out a gasp of terror and covered her face, body trembling violently. The sudden in-put of energy back into her system, and the restoration of her magical core had woken her up, but the trauma of everything she'd just experienced caused her to panic. Her heart began to ache painfully, and she was ultra aware that she'd had a heart-attack not that long ago. She couldn't remember anything leading up to this point. She let out another terrified noise as she heard arguing and saw movement beside her. "Get back!" She cried, toppling sideways off the bed and hitting her head hard on the floor.

She sat up and jumped up almost immediately, ignoring the throbbing pain in her head. She reached her hand behind and touched the back of her head, still taking steps backwards away from the forms. The lighting in the room wasn't that good, and her eyesight seemed to not be working. Her breathing was coming out in gasps and she slowly managed to calm herself down. All of a sudden, everything snapped into focus as her eyes took in every source of light they could all at once. Parker. Anne. Tess. She rubbed her eyes and slowly slid down to the floor as her legs failed. "Holy shit," she gasped, resting a hand over her frantically beating heart. Now calm, she looked at them quizzically. "What's going on?" She asked, noticing the defensive look of Parker, and the insistant looks on Tess and Anne's faces.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:29 am

Anne sighed and groaned. "OH please Parker. Your leg is already infected, your adrenalin rush is going to end in about two minutes, and Pyxis will be fine. She'll wake up right away" She said wanting to just stun him and get him healed.

Anne was sick of him being stubborn. She didn't want him to be stupid. "Sit down or I will stun you." She said pulling out her wand to make her point.

She heard movement behind her and knew Pyxis was indeed waking up. She saw that she was freaking out and shook her head and waited for her to realize that it was them.

When she came around Anne sighed. "Parker is eing an idiot, and won't let Tess heal him." She said simply.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Escaped (Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped (Invite)   Escaped (Invite) Empty

Back to top Go down

Escaped (Invite)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next