Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Night by herself ( invite only) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Night by herself ( invite only) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Night by herself ( invite only) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Night by herself ( invite only) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Night by herself ( invite only) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Night by herself ( invite only) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Night by herself ( invite only) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Night by herself ( invite only) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Night by herself ( invite only) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Night by herself ( invite only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Night by herself ( invite only) Empty
PostSubject: Night by herself ( invite only)   Night by herself ( invite only) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:57 am

Tessa wasn't in the best of moods. She had just found out that Damien and Anne was getting married. Tessa had to pretend to smile on the outside. But she was crying and depressed on the inside. She didn't think that it was fair that somebody would gain from her divorce. Tessa knew that she had a couple of nights that she could spend and try to be by herself. Because Damien was watching Lily for her.

This was something that she was going to have to explain to her. And she didn’t' know where or how to even start it. She would leave that for her father. Tessa had so much wanted to drink tonight and just forget her worries. But she was scared that if she took the first drink, she wouldn't stop. And she would start drinking in front of Lily.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Niro
Feliciano Niro

PostSubject: Re: Night by herself ( invite only)   Night by herself ( invite only) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:23 am

Feliciano flipped through his files as he tried to find the one on Tessa. He was meant to meet her in Britain, at The Three Broomsticks today, but he couldn't find her file or remember which house she was looking to buy. He merely remembered her, and how beautiful she was. Beautiful, yet sad. There was a sadness in her eyes, a mystery that Feliciano wanted to solve. He threw open his drawer and finally, there was her file right on top. He huffed in annoyance as he grabbed the folder and stormed out of his room in Beauxbaton's with the file in his briefcase. After he'd straightened his tie, he apparated to Hogsmeade.

Once he had arrived, he moved towards the place that had three broomsticks and a sign reading so. He'd never been in Hogsmeade before, and he smiled as he saw a bunch of kids run past squealing with WWW products. He wondered what the 3 'W's stood for, but decided it didn't bother him that much. He stepped inside and sighed as the cold air stopped. Inside, there was a warm and homely feel to it that made him smile. He walked over to the bar and ordered a butter beer, before his eyes were drawn to Tessa. Ah, so she was waiting for him.

She looked even more depressed than that day, as if her sorrows had taken over her body. All business thoughts were dropped as he felt concern for her, and he rushed over to her side and slid into the stool beside her, a concerned smile on his face. He put his briefcase down by his stool and drunk from his butter beer for a moment. "Hello, Tessa, Feliciano Niro at your service. You alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night by herself ( invite only)   Night by herself ( invite only) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:46 am

Tessa smiled a little bit. “ Oh hello Feliciano and really I am fine. Just something are messed up in my life.” She wanted to tell him everything, but she really didn't know him. And she was sure that he didn't want to hear about any of her problems. He was being a gentleman asking if she was alright.

She ordered her a glass of butterbeer. Tessa hoped that everything would be alright. And that she made the right decision on coming back. But she knew she did, Lily was going to be with her father. “ I'm sorry, I don't remember what this meeting was supposed to be about. I am going though a tough time, and it must have slipped my mind.”
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Niro
Feliciano Niro

PostSubject: Re: Night by herself ( invite only)   Night by herself ( invite only) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:55 am

Feliciano frowned as she said she was fine. That was a classic lie that people always used, and Feliciano was having none of it. He hated when people were upset, and he always tried to ensure that they were happy and content. It was something that a real estate agent always tried to achieve, so it was built into his system to go for the happiness of others rather than his own.

"Don't give me that, Tessa, I can see it all over your face that your not fine. Excuse my rashness, but do you want to talk about it?" He asked in his most concerned, compassionate voice.

Feliciano skulled his butterbeer and shrugged. The meeting didn't matter right now, something was upsetting his client and he wanted to make sure she was alright. Besides, instead of business he hoped maybe they could talk like friends would. He hadn't talked to anyone in such a long time.

"Don't worry about the meeting, we can do that another time. By the way, you can call me Feli if you'd like. Easier to say than Feliciano."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night by herself ( invite only)   Night by herself ( invite only) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:07 am

Tessa sighed just a little bit. “ So everything is not fine. You could say that everything has gone wrong. And it all started six years ago.” She was thinking of her life right from when she got divorced from Damien. But Lily was no mistake.

“ I guess I could tell you everything. It is weird because you are selling me a home, but I think I can get over it.” She then took a deep breathe, Tessa should just start out with the current thing that is on her mind. “ My ex husband decides to tell me that he is getting married after dating this girl for just a month. But we both went school with her, and will all be at the same school.” She knew that she could tell him everything else.

“ My father happens to be dying from cancer. And I have no way to explain this to my daugther, Lily. That her grandpa is slowly dying. And I don't know how to tell her that her father is remarrying and she will get a stepmother.”

She smiled a little bit. " I think I will call you Feli. That is something that I could remember."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Niro
Feliciano Niro

PostSubject: Re: Night by herself ( invite only)   Night by herself ( invite only) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:37 am

Feliciano rested an arm on the counter as he turned to Tessa, glad she was going to open up and tell him. He frowned at 6 years ago, as that was quite a while ago. He could remember just starting out his career as a teacher and a real estate agent 6 years ago, though he'd been teaching at little schools, building his way up to Beauxbaton's and Head of Real Estate Agents.

Feliciano laughed, his eyes crinkling as he did so and a dimple in his cheek appearing, before he stopped and motioned for her to continue. "Its a little bit weird, but it means that you can be comfortable telling me anything when I'm not really that much a part of your life, because I'm not going to blab to anyone you know, or anyone you don't know. Im just like a diary, go ahead." He grinned. Feliciano's grin fell as he heard the rest. It sounded horrible, and he was beginning to get the feeling she still liked her ex-husband, and this was possibly a friend from school so it would make it hurt even more.

"Im so sorry, was she your friend at school?" He asked, concern written all over his features as he fiddled with a button on his suit. He gasped when she said her father was dying from cancer, and he immediately rested his hand on top of hers and squeezed it reassuringly. "That sounds like such a mess, Tessa. Well, if you want my advice i'd be more than happy to give it, but if you don't that alright, you're free to tell me."

Feliciano grinned and nodded his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night by herself ( invite only)   Night by herself ( invite only) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:03 am

Tessa knew that six years was a long time. She had Lily and raised her the best that she could. While she was by herself, she had her reasons for not coming back. And she was enjoying her life in New York City. But she wouldn't change anything of it for the world. New York changed her life and so did Lily.

She loved it when he was laughing. It cheered her up just a little bit. “ Well I guess I could tell you everything. I used to be blind, when my ex husband left me I was pregnant. He didn’t' know or didn't even bother to ask if I was doing alright. I moved to New York, found muggles who cured my blindness and I had my baby girl.” Tessa smiled a little bit. “ I came back to London in hoping that he would have forgiven me, but he wouldn't. I thought Lily would have changed his mind, but it didn't. I moved back so that she could know who her real father is. And then I moved back because mine is dying.”

“ I wouldn't call her a friend really, we shared the same dorm. I always felt like she was trying to steal Damien away from me. I told him my feelings and he told me he would stay away from her. I found out they was meeting secretly and there was nothing I could do.” She liked that he squeezed her hand, telling her that it was going to be alright. Even if everything was messed up in her life.

She smiled a little bit. “ I know it sounds like a mess. I am trying to make sense of it all. I guess I could take your advice.” Tessa then reached into her purse and grabbed her wallet. She then pulled out a picture. “ This is Lily, she is my baby girl.”
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Niro
Feliciano Niro

PostSubject: Re: Night by herself ( invite only)   Night by herself ( invite only) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:32 am

Feliciano ran his hand through his hair as she continued to talk, and he frowned when she mentioned that her ex had left her whilst she was pregnant. He was beginning to dislike Tessa's ex for abandoning her in that time of need, when she continued that he hadn't known. Surely, though, he would've noticed? The way Tessa would have morning sickness, or strange cravings, or a slight bump? Was he really that stupid? Feliciano shook his head and frowned. His eyes widened when she said something about a cure for her blindness, and he blinked.

"Wow, what a horrible man. If I ever meet him, would you allow me the honour of beating him up?" Feliciano said in complete and utter seriousness. It was bastards like Tessa's ex that ruined the world and its beauty. "He doesn't deserve such a beautiful woman as yourself. You were blind, thats truly amazing that you got a cure! And aww, whats the little ones name?" He asked, genuinely interested. She then continued to go on about coming back to London in the hopes he would forgive her, and he gritted his teeth together as it seemed this guy hadn't, not even when her daughter 'Lily' had been brought into the picture.

He slammed his drink onto the counter, a few sloshes of butter beer tipping over the sides as he did so and he let out a low growl. "What an asshole." He ground out as his eyes flashed with anger. Feliciano was normally a very happy person, but this ex of Tessa's made him feel a rage he had never felt before. He managed to calm himself and look at her again as she continued to talk and answered his question. Feliciano wrapped an arm around her shoulders and scooted his stool so it was right beside her. "Wow, thats horrible. They were meeting secretly, behind your back? Even after he said he wouldn't see her anymore?" Feliciano frowned.

Feliciano smiled when she said she wanted his advice. Feliciano had always been more than happy to give advice, and now he was delighted to do so if it would help her. "You should go out, show the world your beauty, flaunt it, find another man and be happy with him. This other guy doesn't, and never will, deserve you." Feliciano said sincerely, his eyes locking with hers before he looked at the picture of Lily. She was the most adorable little girl he'd ever seen. "What an angel." He gasped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night by herself ( invite only)   Night by herself ( invite only) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:53 am

Tessa then started to blush just a little bit. She had never thought of that before, or anybody has ever offered her that before. “ At that time he was more worried that Anne disappeared. Then he married me and then went downhill. He started to drink and then one day just up and left me. She could tell that Feli was serious about this. “ Please I wouldn’t' want to cause any trouble. I would be scared of what he would do. He has already threaten to take Lily away from me.” Then then was blushing even more when he said she was beautiful.

“ That is what I had to tell myself after I learned that he was dating Anne. That I deserved better, that being down the only way is up.” She smiled just a little bit. “ Lily Marie Grey. She is the reason I am buy the house I am. To give her something better. I mean if I get it I should say. I know I want to create one of those rooms just so she could have a space all her own.” She could tell that Feli was really beginning to hate Damien.

She then jumped a little bit when he slammed his drink on the counter. Tessa had to agree, Damien was an asshole how he had treated her. She knew that she was this bitter person as Damien would say. And she had him to thank for it. Tessa then noticed how Feli wrapped an arm around her shoulder and scooted till he was right beside of her. And she was loving this feeling, like she could get used to it. “ If I couldn't see it, then it was like it was never happening.”

Tessa smiled as she listened to his advice. And he was right, she had to get back out and show that she wasn't going to let Damien ruin her life. She knew that she would find someone who deserve her. And this would never happen again. Feli was making her feel happy about herself again. She was still smiling when he was looking at the picture. “ Yes she is an angel. Until I sent her to her fathers and I have a feeling she is throwing a fit on him. Because she had a routine that he doesn't know. But maybe you could come over some time? Maybe I could get to know you a little bit better?”
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Niro
Feliciano Niro

PostSubject: Re: Night by herself ( invite only)   Night by herself ( invite only) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:16 am

Feliciano sighed when Tessa made excuses for him. He didn't care if that guys mother had died, nobody had the right to ignore their so called 'love one' and make them hurt the way this guy had hurt Tessa. "Hey, don't you make excuses for him. I don't give a damn why he was ignoring you, he doesn't have the right to do that. Especially not when you're pregnant!" Feliciano persisted and sighed as he took another sip from his drink. Feliciano grasped her hands in his and held them tightly as he looked her in the eye. "I know we hardly know each other, but rest assured that I would never let him take your daughter away from you. I promise I won't harm him if I ever have the... delight... of meeting him." Feliciano smiled softly.

He was appalled that this man would threaten to take Tessa's daughter away from her. He hadn't been there for Tessa when she needed him, so he had no right to take Lily away from Tessa. "Good for you. Hey, I hope him and this Anne rot in hell, yeah?" He grinned. "And oh, I wondered why you would buy it. Im sure you'll get it, truth be told you're the only one that actually made an offer." Feliciano grinned.

Feliciano sighed at this information. This woman had already begun loosing her later husband at such a young age, it was un-fair and not right. His arm tightened around her and he had to resist the urge to wrap both arms around her. She was warm, ever so warm, and he loved the tingly feeling he was getting with being in contact with her. He looked down at her in surprise as she pretty much asked him out, and a huge smile spread across his face. "I'd be delighted to see you again, and maybe meet this little daughter of yours," Feliciano leant in closer to her, but he stopped himself and smiled. "And getting to know you better would be wonderful." He pulled away again and tried not to breathe in her wonderful aroma of cherries, or was it strawberries?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night by herself ( invite only)   Night by herself ( invite only) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:30 am

Tessa knew that she would have to stop making excuses for Damien. He didn't care that he left her all alone. “ He told me that he wouldn't have left if he knew I was pregnant. But I really never believe him, when I came back he said things would have been different if I told him about Lily. But I didn’t know how to say I had you girl but she is six years old. Without him getting angry at me.” She then looked into his eyes. He wasn't going to let Damien take Lily away from her. “ Thank you. I am sure you will meet him some time. I mean if you come with me when I have to get pick Lily up.”

She smiled a little bit. “ Damien ruined my life so far. But Lily wasn't a mistake, she is what gets me through the days.” Tessa laughed when he hoped that Anne would rot in hell. “ I couldn't agree more, I think I was thinking that growing up. And we was in the same house at Hogwarts.” She was grinning. “ Yes she is the reason that I am buying it. And I get to use all the money that Damien owes me which I got from the divorce and helping with Lily.” Tessa was glad that she was going to get the house. “ That is great news! Something going right.”

Tessa was grinning. “ I am glad that you would be seeing me again. And I think you will fall in love with Lily. She knows how to be a lady when she wants to . Unlike when she was acting up around Anne the other day. But I did have a part with her putting a frog in Anne's face. I just didn't think she would. Maybe there could be something a little more than just you selling me my house?”
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Niro
Feliciano Niro

PostSubject: Re: Night by herself ( invite only)   Night by herself ( invite only) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:42 am

Feliciano sighed as he thought about it. Tessa had had such a horrible past with this guy, and Feliciano hated that he'd hurt her. He hated it when anybody was mean, but this was just down-right horrible. He'd given Tessa hope, hope that something could've happened between them. It was horrible that he'd done that, and Feliciano knew that if he were Tessa it'd be eating away at him that he could've made their marriage survive. "Don't you listen to him, he's a bastard, a jerk, an asshole, whatever you want to call him!" Feliciano huffed. "I'd love to come pick up Lily with you." Feliciano's persona changed from angry to happy at the mention of spending more time with Tessa - and meeting Lily.

Feliciano smiled at her positive thinking. He couldn't imagine anyone regretting a child, even if it was the production of a terrible marriage. Some sick people didn't want their children, and it made him sad to think that. He knew that he would love his own children with all of his heart, all of his mind, and all of his soul. "Good, I'm glad." He smiled, before his smile turned into a grin as she was glad that something would go right. "Well, hey, thats great! I'll make sure that anyone else who offers thinks its pancakes so you get it." He winked.

Feliciano laughed cheerily, excited at the prospect of meeting Lily. She sounded like an adorable little girl, and he couldn't wait to talk to her. He always thought that girls around her age were adorable, with their hair in piggy tails and little bows. He wished he could have his own daughter to spoil and love with all of his heart. "Oh that is hilarious. Anne deserves it though." He grinned. Feliciano's eyes widened as she said there might be something more than just him selling her a house. He moved his head and pressed a soft kiss against the corner of her lips before he pulled back and winked at her. "Maybe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night by herself ( invite only)   Night by herself ( invite only) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:58 am

Tessa knew that Damien had treated her wrong. And this was the last time that it was going to happen. Because she wasn't going to let it ruin her happiness. And she didn’t want this to affect Lily. Even though they didn't fight in front of her. And Tessa wouldn't vent in front of Lily. She didn't want Lily thinking that her real dad was a bastard for leaving her. Feli had given her a little hope that everything would be better. She couldn't help but laugh when he was doing what was know as mudslinging. “ I am glad that you would love to. It would make it a little bit easier on me, since Damien just got married.”

She smiled as she thougth about Lily. “ She is the reason that I do what I do. Taking a job at Hogwarts, moving back to London, and trying to get through when she stays with her father's house.” She was still smiling. “ Even thought I regret my marriage, she is one thing I would give up.” Tessa was grinning. “ Thank you again.”

Tessa smiled. “ She is cute for her age, and very smart.” She smiled as she thought of everything that Lily did. It only brighten up her day. Tessa couldn't help but laugh. “ I have taught Lily if she finds something new she is supposed to show it to me. Because I am teaching her to be aware of everything. And I don't want her getting hurt.” Tessa then started to blush an even deeper red. Nobody has treated her or said anything like this to her for a long time. “ Just a maybe?”
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Niro
Feliciano Niro

PostSubject: Re: Night by herself ( invite only)   Night by herself ( invite only) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:08 am

Feliciano smiled and left her question un-answered for the moment as he stood up and finished off his drink. He felt as if he was in heaven he was so happy, and he had never been this happy before. He felt light-headed as he looked at Tessa once more, many emotions swirling through him as he offered her his hand. He fully intended on taking her home and assuring she was safe before he returned to his own home back in France. He couldn't wait to meet Lily and see this girl in person. He also couldn't wait to see Tessa again. "You'll have to wait and see," he grinned. "Shall I escort you home, now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night by herself ( invite only)   Night by herself ( invite only) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:22 pm

Tessa was smiling as she looked at Feli. He had given her hope and she loved it. She was happy, the kind of happy that she hadn't seen for years. She had grabbed his hand, Tessa couldn't help but smile. She have just found someone that she could see herself with. Spending the rest of her life, and having a family with.

“ Yes you could escort me home. Oh I am going to be picking up Lily soon, I mean if you would like to come with me. Or you could come by for dinner?” Tessa hated surprises, it seemed her last marriage was full of the ones that she hated. “ Maybe give me a little hint?”
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Niro
Feliciano Niro

PostSubject: Re: Night by herself ( invite only)   Night by herself ( invite only) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:10 am

Feliciano took a moment to register her words, he was feeling the happiest he'd ever felt. After years of searching for that perfect girl, he thought he'd be well into his 30's before he found her, but here she was in front of him with beautiful eyes, pale skin and locks of shimmering brown hair that framed her face elegantly and made his heart skip a beat. "I would love to come with you, it shall be great to meet Lily." He smiled widely as he squeezed her hand in his own.

Feliciano suddenly frowned as he wondered something, where exactly were they picking Lily up from? "If you want, we could pick her up from wherever it is we're picking her up from, and I could stay with you for dinner?" He offered, before he grinned wickedly as she asked for a hint. He brought a hand up to the side of her face, cupping it as he pressed his lips against hers once more, that feeling of joy and happiness filling him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night by herself ( invite only)   Night by herself ( invite only) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:19 am

Tessa was feeling the happiest that she has been. Well she was happy every day with Lily, and the moment that she was born. But this was something that she first felt in her first year with Damien. And she was thinking to herself. Maybe she found that one guy that could make her happy and take away the pain. She hated to admit this, but Anne was right. She may have found someone who made her heart skip a beat. “ That is great, I can't wait till you meet Lily. Or as I call her sometimes Princess Lily.” She smiled as he squeezed her hand.

She was grinning. “ I have to pick her up from her father's house. And she will be throwing a fit. But yes I would love for you to stay for dinner.” When his lips touched her she felt that spark again. Something that she thought that she would never find again. Tessa knew that she was blushing crimson.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night by herself ( invite only)   Night by herself ( invite only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Night by herself ( invite only)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1