Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy
Founder / Retired Administrator

Female Posts : 811

Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)    Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:49 am

Alcyone looked up as the new person entered the room, and she smiled softly at her. She retrieved her wand, waved it once and summoned a chair from the other side of the room over beside them. She then patted the seat as she had placed it beside her and smiled.

"Of course we don't mind, do we girlies? Have a seat." Alcyone curled up against the couch as she looked to the window and saw rain pounding against it. She pointed her wand at the fireplace beside the chairs and set the logs alight, before settling down comfortably and slipping her wand into her pocket.

"Im Alcyone, this is Nora, and this is Clara." She pointed to each as she said their names.
Back to top Go down
https://thethirdwizardingwar.rpg-board.net
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

Female Posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)    Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:51 am

Deva walked through the halls towards the teachers quarters. When she closed in, she could hear chatter and laughs and wondered if she truly wanted to go in at all. She frowned at herself. It was ages since she had socialized with people. Now that she was a teacher it was time to start. She cracked her neck and then walked through the doors.

There were four people there, one of which was the headmistress. The others, she had yet to meet. She gave them all a smile, showing white teeth.

"Hello," she said kindly, "I'm Deva, another one of the professors. I don't think I've met the three of you, though."

She then gave a kind smile to the headmistress. "But of course I've met you," she said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~gaarasdevil

PostSubject: Re: Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)    Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Darcie smiled happily when she was welcomed into the group, she had been worried that they would be mean to her and she was very glad that that wasn't the case. Maybe she would make some friends here after all, she thought optimistically.

"Thank you!" Darcie said brightly.

Looking at the chair that was summoned she happily walked over there and sat down next to the lady who had spoken to her first, she found out that this persons name was Alycone, and that the others were Nora and Clara

"Its a pleasure to meet you all, my name is Darcie Vane, and I'm a little excited about being in the castle after all these years."

With a happy welcoming smile Darcie turned to the new member of the group and introduced herself again;

"It's a pleasure to meet you Deva, I'm Darcie if you hadn't heard before."
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)    Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:31 pm

Deva smiled to Darcie and sat down on a chair.

"Hello Darcie, very nice to meet you," she said happily.

"So, what classes do you teach?" Deva asked mainly Darcie, but also let her eyes drift to the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)    Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:26 am

Darcie smiled happily as Deva sat down next to her, she was glad that there were so many nice people here, it made her a lot less nervous to actually talk to them, and perhaps she would even be able to go up and speak to other professors when she met them.

Beaming when she was asked what classes she taught Darcie said proudly, all trace of stutter gone:

"I teach Care of Magical Creatures and I am the school councillor, hopefully I'll be able to help and inspire as many people as I can." she said with a contented tone "What about you guys what do you teach?"
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)    Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:56 pm

Deva was glad to see that the professors seemed very welcoming and kind. She gave a smile to Darcie.

"I'm professor for Defense against the Dark Arts, as well as Head of Gryffindor," she said with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy

Female Posts : 811

PostSubject: Re: Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)    Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Alcyone grinned at the newbies and let out a yawn. When asked what she taught, Alcyone beamed.

"I teach Transfiguration and am Head of Slytherin." She said.
Back to top Go down
https://thethirdwizardingwar.rpg-board.net
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)    Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Deva clenched her teeth slightly when Alcyone talked. Another one of her old friends. One of her best, really. And once again, she couldn't jump up, scream her name, and give her the biggest hug in the world. Once again, she had to sit back, and simply smile at Alcyone and be oblivious. Maybe make a nod when she said she was head of slytherin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)    Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:52 pm

Darcie smiled happily, everyone seemed to be so nice here and she couldn't wait to get to know them better, and they all seemed to have multiple teaching positions like she did.

"Wow, you're both so important here! Head of house how amazing, you must be very proud to have such a lovely position here at the school, are you in charge of the houses that you attended here at Hogwarts? Or different ones?"
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)    Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:03 pm

Deva shook her head. "I didn't go to Hogwarts at all," she lied softly.

But the answer would've been 'no' either way. Deva had been in Hufflepuff and was now Head of Gryffindor. Oh, how she wanted to rip her hair out at the moment, and just shout out that she was from Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)    Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Darcie was a little bit shocked when Deva said that she wasn't from Hogwarts and she wondered just where she had gotten her schooling from, biting her tongue as long as she could Darcie asked shyly:

"Uhm, were you homeschooled then or something?" she asked "I always wondered what it would be like to be homeschooled."
Back to top Go down
Deva H.V. White
Deva H.V. White

PostSubject: Re: Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)    Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Deva almost slapped herself. Why hadn't she said she was homeschooled? It would've been a great deal easier. But, no, she had to think complicated.

"Oh, no, I wasn't. I lived up North, so I went to a very small wizarding school called 'Dragmor' It was a pretty dark school, but everyone was cheerful and happy all the time, so it didn't matter," she said softly.

"However," she said calmly, "During my time as an auror in the Ministry, I met someone who had been homeschooled. He said that it had been a very weird experience meeting other witches and wizards in such numbers as it is today. He had thought that there were no wizarding schools, except Hogwarts. He had heard about Hogwarts, due to the infamous Harry Potter," she said, giving a knowing smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)    Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:20 am

Darcie smiled and listened to Deva as she said that she had gone to a very small school called Dragmore, she didn't know if she had heard of it or not, but it was probably a very good school since it was so elite and probably selective about it's pupils.

"It sounds like you had a great time there, I'm glad, maybe I'll have to check it out one day and see if when I have children they would like to go there, or Hogwarts."

Turning with a smile to everyone else she grinned; "Although I'm sure that I already know which school they are going to pick."

Darcie thought about being homeschooled and she wondered just how it would be trying to interact with the other people you would have to meet, would it really be harder? After all she was a pretty bad person confidence wise.

"Well it sounds as if it's a lot better to go to a school with other people, I imagine that it would be rather hard to make friends when you've graduated."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)    Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Before School (Open to all Hogwarts Professors)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2