Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
A Serious Discussion (Dimi + Roxie)  EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
A Serious Discussion (Dimi + Roxie)  EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
A Serious Discussion (Dimi + Roxie)  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
A Serious Discussion (Dimi + Roxie)  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
A Serious Discussion (Dimi + Roxie)  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
A Serious Discussion (Dimi + Roxie)  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
A Serious Discussion (Dimi + Roxie)  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
A Serious Discussion (Dimi + Roxie)  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
A Serious Discussion (Dimi + Roxie)  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

A Serious Discussion (Dimi + Roxie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum
Co-Founder / Head Administrator

Female Posts : 733

A Serious Discussion (Dimi + Roxie)  Empty
PostSubject: A Serious Discussion (Dimi + Roxie)    A Serious Discussion (Dimi + Roxie)  EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:22 pm

Roxie scowled lightly as she waited for Dimitrius to answer his office door. She wanted to talk to him about her adopting Sabrina. She had no idea how she was going to break it to the kid. But Roxie did know that she had plenty of room, and Sabrina had no where else to go.

She folded her arms over her chest and softened her features from the hard lines that stress had moulded them into lately. All these recent attacks were messing with her head.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Discussion (Dimi + Roxie)    A Serious Discussion (Dimi + Roxie)  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:26 am

Dimitrius let out a sigh as someone knocked. He figured he needed the time to stretch his legs, so he set down his quill and got up. Opening the door, he tilted his head in surprised. "You know you can just walk right in, Rox?" Dimitri said, opening his door wider and stepping back to let her in.

He half-wondered what she wanted, and he had to admit that the curiosity was burning up inside him. But of course, he'd just have to wait for her to talk now wouldn't he? "Though I'm sure it is more courteous to knock. Either way." He said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum

Female Posts : 733

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Discussion (Dimi + Roxie)    A Serious Discussion (Dimi + Roxie)  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Roxie's eyes flicked to the door when it swung open. She frowned at Dimitrius and opened her mouth to retort when he said exactly what she was going to counter him with. Subtly rolling her eyes, she asked, "Would you rather me not give you the privilege of privacy, Skaia?" Roxie realised that she'd used his last name instead of his first one. She'd never done that before and the word rolled weirdly around on her tongue.

Internally shrugging it off she stepped inside. "I need to talk with you," she said, nonchalantly inspecting the mess of items and trinkets on his desk. Roxie sat in his chair (like she normally would whenever she visited his office) and fiddled with a random quill she'd picked up. Her eyes wandered over the desk and Roxie paused for a moment while she stared at a photo frame with a familiar face staring back at her from it.

For a split second she forgot all about what she was going to say and watched the moving picture. "Is that me?" Roxie asked incredulously, glancing over at Dimi.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Discussion (Dimi + Roxie)    A Serious Discussion (Dimi + Roxie)  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:25 pm

Dimitri closed the door behind Rox when she entered and canted his head to the side. She rarely used his last name, so he wondered if she was on edge or something like that. She took a seat in his chair and he rolled his eyes with a grin on his face. Always had to be on top, even in his own office.

"I suppose the attempt at my own privacy is duly noted and appreciated," he commented, sitting across from her and crossing his arms. And then she found his photo frame. He had originally kept it up because of his not so secret like of his Highmistress, but recently, he kept it up for other reasons. Mainly because it reminded him of his duties to protect her.

"Of course," he answered with a shrug. "We are friends, are we not? I would have Luna up there, but meine kleine schwester ist..." He sighed. "She's not speaking to me at the moment, so she refused to provide me with a picture. You looked like you had something on your mind when you came into my office, so what is it?" my little sister is...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Discussion (Dimi + Roxie)    A Serious Discussion (Dimi + Roxie)  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Serious Discussion (Dimi + Roxie)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1