Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:40 am

Lily was spending the day with Alcyone. It was actually nice to spend the day with someone who wasn't your family. And she got to go out and was getting ice cream. So today was really good. And her mommy and daddy Capper was getting to spend a day by themselves.

She then started to smiled. “ Yes I am excited that Faith and Tyler will soon be here. That means that I can sing to them and read to them.” She was still smiling. “ My mommy said that she would still love me the same.” For a while she was jealous, thinking that they would forgot all about her. But her daddy told her with Sophia was born that he would never forget about his princess.

Lily just sat there and was upset when she found out that Capella might be in trouble. The first time that she meet her was at her daddy and mommy Anne wedding. Lily became close to her. Alcyone was telling her that she was going to take her somewhere. She then was apparated, looking around she had never been there. Lily then was trying to stand behind Alcyone because she was starting to get shy.
Back to top Go down
Caelum Malfoy
Caelum Malfoy
British - Pureblood - Lead Guitarist Of 'Wicked Wizards'

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:58 am

Caelum turned away from the group when he heard a knock at the door and took off his guitar, carefully placing his baby down on the couch. He sensed Alcy's magic and frowned, turning towards the hallway now. He vanished in the hallway after calling out that he'd get it and opened the door to see Alcy with the most adorable little bundle of cuteness he'd ever seen in his entire life.

He stared down at the little girl with a huge smile as she tried to hide behind Alcy. She was so cute he thought he might melt on the spot, with her little blonde curls and big, innocent little eyes. He looked at Alcy and tilted his head, wondering what she was doing here at Tilly's home.

"Alcy? What are you doing here?" He asked, and she told him that Ella was in trouble and she explained the situation with Lily. He nodded his head and crouched down, waving to the little girl. Alcy gave Lily a hug and a kiss, before stepping out of the boundaries and apparating to her own home. Caelum grinned. "You're the cutest little girl i've ever seen, i'm Caelum Malfoy. Alcy's my big sister, but i'm taller than her so don't get confused!" He opened his arms. "Can I have a hug, cutie?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:07 pm

Lily then hugged Alcyone and then she was gone. So she just stood there. This was someone that she didn't know who he was. So she was just a tad bit scared, after what happened to her from Kate. She had everything to be scared now. But she knew that she couldn't go back to her mommy just yet. Because she was spending time without her.

This guy was talking to her and said that he was Alcyone brother. Lily trusted her and knew that she would never lie to her. Lily then watched as he grinned and told her how cute she was. This was something that she heard all them time. She then opened her mouth to speak. “ Thank you.” He then told her that his name was Caelum. “ I am Lilly.” She then ran into his arms and gave him a hug.
Back to top Go down
Caelum Malfoy
Caelum Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:18 pm

Caelum saw the fear in Lily's eyes and felt a twinge of sadness. He didn't want to scare her, so he made sure to be as friendly as possible. He kept a friendly smile on his face. He noticed how she seemed to become more trusting when he said that he was Alcy's little brother and assumed that she trusted Alcy. Who wouldn't, when Alcy wanted to be she could be the most darn loveable person in the world! However, when she didn't want to be... Caelum didn't like to think about the consequences of crossing Alcy on a bad day.

Caelum laughed softly as she thanked him for calling her cute. "I love your hair is specially, it's very curly! Curly hair's the best, y'know!" He assured her in a cheery tone. "Ah, now that is a very pretty name. Did you know there's a flower called a 'lily'. It's a pretty flower, that must be why you were named after one." He nodded his head at his own logic and hugged her tightly as she hugged him. He swiftly picked her up and shut the door with his foot, supporting her body with one hand and using the other to keep her from falling backwards. "Not too high?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:36 pm

Lily looked at him and started to smile. She knew that she could trust him. Even thought she would rather be spending time with Alcy. But she knew that something wrong with Ella. But she was going to try and have a good time. So she was smiling just trying to be her cute self. She would be going back home later. And this was a time that she could spend with someone who isn't her family.

He then was telling her how he liked her hair. “ Thank you, my mommy curls it for me. She wanted to make sure that I was cute.” She was smiling. “ Yes I know there is a flower. I don't know why my mommy called me Lily. I know we was living in New York at the time. My daddy was no where.” He then hugged her but also picked her up at the same time. Lily then started to giggle.
Back to top Go down
Caelum Malfoy
Caelum Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:32 am

Caelum wondered what was wrong with his niece, concern clear on his features. He hated that thought that something was wrong with little Ella whom he loved so dearly. He made a mental note to call Alcy later and ask what had happened - but remembered that his sister would be returning to collect Lily and decided that he would ask her then. He smiled at Lilypot - a nickname he'd invented for her just now - and ruffled her hair playfully in a sign of affection. She'd already won Caelum's heart.

Caelum made a note to ask Tessa how on earth she got Lily's hair so beautiful like that - so if he ever wanted to style Jay's hair, he could curl it like that. He grinned at the thought of being allowed to play with Jay's beautiful, soft golden lock sof sunshine... He blinked and returned to the present. "Well, your mummy is amazing at doing that with your hair." He lifted her up onto his shoulders - glad the ceiling was so high that she wouldn't hit her head. "Well aren't you a clever girl?" He said as he walked towards the room where the band was. "Bad daddy, hey?" He frowned but then put a smile on his face as he displayed her to the band. "Look what I found! Can we keep her, pretty please?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:51 am

Lily was just smiling. She was enjoying her time with Caelum. Lily didn't mind that he ruffled her hair. Normally she hated it but she would let Caelum do it. Lily would try to enjoy her time with him. And she was sure that she would be seeing him again.

He then was telling her how her mommy did a good job on her hair. “ Thank you. My mommy likes to make sure that I look cute when I go out.” Lily then was lifted on his shoulders. That was making her to giggle. He then told her that she was a clever, she always thought she was smart. She then looked around the room wondering who all the people was.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph
British - Halfblood - Bass Guitarist Of 'Wicked Wizards'

Male Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:29 am

Donnie grinned as they finally finished the song. It was an amazing tune and he wouldn't be surprised if this topped the charts for a day or two! He grinned around at the rest of the band, but then there was a loud knock on the door. Donnie rose to get it but Caelum beat him to it, and practically bounded back in with the cutest little kid Don had ever seen - ever.

"Omgksjdzxhgmjha-" Adonis spazzed, running over to Cae and grinning up at the girl. "Hey there, I'm Donnie! I'm Cae's friend, and you are...?" He remembered talking to his cousins when they were her age; he knew how it was done. Turning to Cae, he said, "Definitely. I have an idea!" Don suddenly perked up.
Back to top Go down
Jaycie Simple
Jaycie Simple
British - Pureblood - Solo Singer

Female Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:42 am

Jaycie copied Valkyrie and started singing at middle C. Their voices melded together and when they stopped, Jay was grinning. "We sound good!" She felt so at home here with the band and Caelum.

A little while later, they finished the song. It was ... incredible. Definitely Jay's favourite to record so far (maybe because she and Cae had a little duet in part of it, but anyway), it had been a blast. There was a knock at the door, and she couldn't help but smile softly and warmly as Cae came back in with a blonde-haired girl atop his broad shoulders.

Jay couldn't stop thinking how great Cae was with kids and what a magnificent father he'd make. No, not just a father - a dad. She swallowed and pushed the patronizing wish that she could be the mother of his children to the back of her head so she didn't turn bright red. Jaycie hung back a little when Don rushed up to introduce himself - she knew she'd get a chance to play with the cutie-pie later.
Back to top Go down
Caelum Malfoy
Caelum Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:49 am

Caelum already adored the little girl with her blonde curls and her little smile that could melt hearts. Caelum knew all to well that this girl had him wrapped around her little finger already. "Ah, well she does a good job of that!" Cae grinned and winked at the little girl. Her giggle was a purely adorable sound, like rainbows and unicorns and pretty colours all mixed together. It was weird how adorable she was, but he couldn't help a thought that entered his mind as his gaze immediately moved to Jay.

Their kids would be cuter. Of course, he felt sad the moment the thought crossed his mind, as a woman so radiantly beautiful and perfect as Jay would never love a weird, anger-ridden, often crazy-acting person like himself. He could picture it now though, a little girl with soft waves and locks of golden hair not un-like Jay's own, with his own grey eyes and flecks of electric blue. She'd have Jay's button nose naturally, and her radiant personality that made her so loveable. He had to grit his teeth together and force the thoughts of the little girl out of his mind.

Caelum grinned at Donnie as he came running over after a spaz and smiled up at the little girl, introducing himself. "Her name is Lily, but I have dibs on the nickname Lilypot so you can all go stuff themselves!" Caelum nodded his head eagerly as Donnie pronounced he had an idea. "So do I! You go first!" He squealed.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Lily was grinning. She could tell that everybody was excited to meet her. And this was her first time that she didn't have any of her mommies or daddies around. Lily was actually having a good time, at first she was shy and didn't want to do anything. But now it was different.

Cae then introduced Lily. “ I am Lily Greene Renveno. And I have two brothers and two sisters.” After a couple of seconds she had wished that she brought Princess, her kneazle or Angel, her little Yorkie. She then laughed when Cae told them that they can go stuff themselves.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:30 pm

"Lily, that's an adorable name. But I'm going to call her Petal," Donnie grinned at Caelum and the cute girl in his arms. Don flicked some of the hair that landed in his eyes off his face and straightened up, putting on a scholarly-like air and pretending to sound like a genius as he announced his idea.

"Petal should be our new mascot. The Wicked Wizard's Face!" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
British - Muggleborn - Lead Singer Of 'Wicked Wizards'
British - Muggleborn - Lead Singer Of 'Wicked Wizards'

Female Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:13 pm

Valkyrie was satisfied when Cae immediately said that it had nothing to do with the fact that she was a girl, and when they were done, the door chimed. Val had stopped tryin to get to the door before Cae or Don; she just wasn't that psyched when someone rang the bell.

Then she heard Alcy's voice and she was about to run and say hi when the door shut. Stress then? Then Cae walked in with a cute little baby. Val blinked. Don practically went through the roof at the cuteness. Before she had quite comprehended what was happening, Don announced that Lily could be the face of their band.

First, Val wanted to punch him. But then she pictured Lily with cool makeup and hairstyle. It could actually work. She started to beam. "That's not a terrible idea, Donnie," she said in mock surprise.

She then walked over to the girl. "Hello there Lily, my name is Valkyrie," she said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:02 pm

Lily was grinning how they was falling for her. But she knew that this happened where ever she went because of her being cute. She then heard that they wanted to make her the face of their band. But she was smiling she knew her mommy would say yes to her. She knew that she could get anything that she wanted because her mommy felt like she was putting the twins first. And sometimes she would forget about her.

She then was smiling. “ Hello Valkyrie.” Lily wasn't going to say her name again because they already knew it.
Back to top Go down
Anscom Turner
Anscom Turner
British - Pureblood - Drummer Of 'Wicked Wizards'
British - Pureblood - Drummer Of 'Wicked Wizards'

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:46 pm

Anscom thought the song was brilliant, intensely fun, and that as usual - Valkyrie was perfection. Her voice, the way she moved, the smile on her face, the way her hair swirled around her head, she was perfection. He'd almost lost his rhythm a few times because he was too busy staring at her. But, the other great thing about the song especially was Cae and Jay's duet part, they had chemistry. And it was so obvious to him how desperately in love with each other they were, but he decided not to point it out to either of them. Well, maybe Cae. There was a knock at the door, but Anscom wouldn't even bother to rush to it because he knew without a doubt that Cae would get to it first.

And he did.

By Merlin, when he returned he seemed to have acquired the most beautiful little girl with an adorable face. After they'd all said hello, he strode over with his kitten in his arms and smiled. "Hiya Lily! I'm Anscom Turner," he greeted her happily.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:01 pm

Lily was grinning because it seemed like she had everyone wrapped around her finger. Which was making her happy. And they said that she could be the face of their band, which made her more excited. Because she would get to do something. Sometimes she felt like both of her parents were too busy to notice her.

She was still smiling. “ Hello Anscom.” She then noticed the kitten that he was holding. “ I have a kneazle named Princess because that is what my daddy calls me.”
Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:04 am

Donnie grinned at Valkyrie. "My dear! You sound so very surprised! I mean, I know I don't get brilliant ideas often, but this noggin up here is capable of it," Adonis said, rapping his knuckles against his skull.

His eyes flickered over to Jaycie, who was sitting patiently whilst smiling perfectly at the activities of the lounge room. Wait- perfectly? Donnie frowned slightly. Jay laughed at Cae, and something strange happened in Don's chest cavity. His heart fluttered. Donnie's frown deepened.

His brain decided to flick a switch, and suddenly Adon's trademark smirk was back on his face and his feet were moving him over to the couch. "Yo," he said, sitting next to Jay.
Back to top Go down
Jaycie Simple
Jaycie Simple

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:41 am

Jay felt the couch move under her as Donnie sat down, and she smiled at him. "Hello," she said sweetly. She liked Don, he was a lot of fun. Not to mention Cae's best friend - any friend of Caelum's was a friend of hers. Speaking of Cae, she glanced back at the hyperactive man and grinned. He sure did like kids.

((OOC: Okay I know I stuffed up Razz I thought Jay was sitting down but apparently not. Just roll with it xD))
Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:03 am

Donnie grinned at Jay. Her smile was infectious. A little pang of guilt rumbled in his stomach, but he ignored the fact that he felt like he was betraying his best friend. Donnie followed her gaze to Cae and his ambition sparked a little flame.

He knew that it wasn't just Cae who could fall for a songbird.
Back to top Go down
Caelum Malfoy
Caelum Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:41 am

Caelum looked over at Donnie as he suddenly turned on his flirty smile and directed it at Jay. He felt a stab of anger course through him and he had to fight hard not to growl at Adonis. Wait - Adonis? Caelum crossed his arms and wasn't able to care that he'd suddenly started to refer to his best friend - yeah right - as Adonis in his mind rather than Donnie.

She smiled at him in that sugar-sweet way that melted his heart and Caelum felt jealousy rumble through him, accompanied with his anger. He knew he was very close to snapping and just strangling Adonis for betraying him like this! Why the fuck was he doing this?

Adonis ALWAYS got a majority of the girls, along with Anscom, why did he have to fucking steal Jaycie as well?
Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:27 am

Donnie could see it in Cae's eyes. He knew Jay was out of bounds, that he shouldn't be tempted by such forbidden property - even if she wasn't Cae's yet. But hey, who could blame him? Jay was pretty, sweet, vulnerable and innocent; Donnie was striking, cocky, mischievous and practically asking for a fight.

To hell with it, he thought.

Donnie's eyes lit up with a fire he never thought he'd feel again and all the guilt disappeared from his veins. Flicking his hair from his face, he stretched up and draped an arm over Jaycie's shoulder. He shot a smouldering smirk at Cae. It wasn't just a smirk though.

It was a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Jaycie Simple
Jaycie Simple

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:47 am

Jaycie's cheeks burned and her eyes widened. Her shoulders tingled where Donnie's arm lay across them, but they tingled in a not-good way. They tingled in that awkward way that made you want to shiver down your spine as if you were cold.

She blinked slowly and swallowed past the lump in her throat. Jay's face burned brighter when she realised Cae's eyes were flashing with anger, a look she had seen many times in their childhood. Something was going to fall to pieces in a second, and someone was going to bleed.

Who it was, Jay did not know.
Back to top Go down
Caelum Malfoy
Caelum Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:14 pm

Caelum stared at Adonis and Jay for a moment longer, before he turned his attention away to Lily and Anscom for a moment. He couldn't even smile as he saw the bundle of adorableness, too busy feeling absolutely furious, betrayed, and just over-all shocked at the way Adonis was making a move on Jaycie. What the hell?

He shook his head and tried to get the thoughts out of his head.

He looked back over at Adonis, calmer now, but his rage soon sparked and he saw immediately the slightly wary look on Jay's face, un-comfortable even, as Adonis draped his arm over her shoulders. He almost let a cocky smile appear on his face, Jay never looked like that when he touched her. She blushed, actually. Sucker, he thought.

He put on a friendly smile now, that was challenging in it's own and strode straight over to Adonis. "Hey, Donnie?" He said. His posture was completely non-threatening, but the fire danced in his eyes. And then, within the blink of an eye he'd punched Adonis right in the face, hearing the crunch of his nose and feeling a sharp pain in his fist.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:47 am

Donnie watched Cae, a spark in his mind that was never usually there. The back of his conscious was screaming "What the hell do you think you're doing, Donnie?!" It sounded scarily like his little sister but he ignored it. He kept going.

He wiped his smirk off his face and stood up glaring at Caelum. "What do you-" he started to say, but was promptly cut off by his best friend's fist colliding with his nose. Don's head snapped back and his hands flew to his nose. Rage sparked in him as he felt the blood drip down through his fingers.

In the blink of an eye, Adonis was retaliating. His fist flew out and collided with Caelum's jaw. Donnie felt the hot pain sear through it, but it was nothing compared to the satisfaction of the crunch Cae's jaw had made on contact.
Back to top Go down
Jaycie Simple
Jaycie Simple

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:33 pm

Jay watched as Cae approached. His stance was relaxed, friendly even. She didn't expect him to do what he did next.

Jaycie screamed when Cae threw the punch. Blood was spurting from Don's nose, but it didn't stop him retaliating. Thinking quickly, she stood up and drew her wand - just in case. "What the hell?" she cried. "Guys! What are you thinking?" Jay had a feeling they couldn't hear her, and she knew not to get in the middle of it else she would get hurt too...

But then something triggered in her mind and Jay wondered if it would work. Years ago, she'd calmed the Whomping Willow with just her voice. It was like a Siren Song had come out of her and she hadn't sung like that for many years. Was it worth a try? Jay bit her lip, eyes filled with fear as the fight continued.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)   A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Song and Some Drama (Invite Only)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next