Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
First Christmas  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
First Christmas  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
First Christmas  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
First Christmas  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
First Christmas  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
First Christmas  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
First Christmas  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
First Christmas  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
First Christmas  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

First Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

First Christmas  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:49 am

Damien smiled as he watched Anne rest her hand on her tummy, it was a very beautiful site.

Damien was thinking about not giving her the present when she said her family was all that she needed, but he just couldn't.

"I must say it is a little weird about the gift, but I think it is special." Damien was sure that Anne would know.

Damien had been out with Capper the day he bought the gift, it was actually the same type of necklace that Capper had bought Tessa. Damien really liked the idea.

Damien's necklace was a little different in design but it was still shaped in a heart and on one side it had a pic of DJ and Lily and on the other side a pic of Anne and him. The big selling feature was the charm that would alert him if there was ever a problem.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:10 am

Anne smiled at him and opened the box. She smiled at the label knowing that they specialized in jewellery that had charms that alerted the giver to Danger. She smiled at the leather bracelet on DJ's wrist. Ever since she had got him back she had kept that on his wrist to make sure she would never lose him again. Seeing the necklace reminded her of something. She pulled out a small wrapped box and handed it to Lily. Inside was charm bracelet, with a few charms on it already. A lily, a cat, and a dog. There was also a broomstick, and a small empire state building. She hoped she liked it. This also had the charm that alerted her to danger, but this was on the bracelet it self, which would grow with her, like DJ's.

She looked at the heart shaped locket and smiled lightly before opening it. She smiled widely at the pictures and with the box still in her hand wrapped her arms around her husband and kissed him. "I love it." She said smiling at him. "I'll have my family with me everywhere." She said smiling more at him.

"I've been busy lately, I'm only looking for important things. Anyway I know you love to be able to surprise me." She said to him kissing him again.

Last edited by Anne Greene on Thu May 17, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Lily then seen the box and started to smile. She then carefully unwrapped the box and opened it. She then seen that it was a charm bracelet. It was beautiful. She then took it out of the box and put it on her wrist. Lily then seen the charms that was on it. And she started to laugh.

“ I love it.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Female Posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:18 pm

Anne smiled and was extremely happy she liked it. She suddenly remembered and summoned her purse. She had only found these charms yesterday. She pulled them out and gently attached them to the bracelet. Now hanging from there was a small phoenix, and her personal favourite a small picture of her family. Well it was of Capper and Tessa. Every charm that Anne had pick meant something.

She smiled at her. "I'm glad you like it, do you want help to put on?" She asked smiling widely.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Lily was grinning as she looked at her charm bracelet. She loved it, every charm on it had some meaning behind it. She then watched as her Mommy Anne put more charms one it. Lily then let out a small gasp. She then seen the small phoenix, but was getting excited when she seen a picture of her family.

“Can you please help me put it on”
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2