Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
First Christmas  EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
First Christmas  EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
First Christmas  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
First Christmas  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
First Christmas  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
First Christmas  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
First Christmas  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
First Christmas  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
First Christmas  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

First Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:46 am

Anne smiled as she woke up on Christmas morning. She rubbed her belly and crawled out of bed to DJ's room. She smiled at the awake baby and picked him up and put him on the floor. She knew that Damien didn't want her picking up anything. She smiled at him and lead him to the kitchen for breakfast. She made pancakes and put a few on the table. She then got DJ some as well. She smiled seeing as they were in the shape of Christmas trees. She laughed lightly and smiled waiting for her husband to awake.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:30 am

Damien knew it was Christmas morning and he had hoped that maybe he would be able to get a little Christmas present before they left the room but when he rolled over to attack his wife he noticed that she was already gone, he sighed a little then pulled himself out of bed.

He went into the bathroom and took a quick shower and put on a pair of lounge pants and a t-shirt. He was smelling pancakes cooking so he went into the kitchen and saw his wife and DJ in there and DJ was already eating some.

Walking over he kissed DJ, then walked up behind Anne and placed his arms around her then kissed her neck.

"Merry Christmas beautiful" He smiled. "You left me early this morning."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:01 am

Anne smiled as she felt her husbands hands sneak around her waist. "Morning. Happy Christmas." She said turning around to kiss him. She had gotten DJ a bunch of Toys she had finally gotten Lily that Knezle. She sighed as said present with the bow around her neck came into the room. She smiled and picked it up putting it into the small cage she had gotten. Lily had several other presents, like books and toys but she would most likely like that one best. She had gotten Damien a scrapbook of all of their time from when they were first years till seventh year. She had a few pictures of DJ before he was born, as well as their daughter. She thought it was thoughtful. She smiled thinking of the open space. There was so much room for more as their lives grew. This was the first of many Christmas'

Back to top Go down

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:59 pm

Tessa smiled as she floo Lily over to Damien and Anne. It was still awkward to be around her ex husband and his new wife. But not as bad as Damien being her new husband best man and Anne being her matron of honor. And on top of that she was pregnant with twins. This was a year to remember, Lily got to know her dad. Tessa lost her father but gained a husband and two children that she couldn't wait to hold. She smiled as she walked into the house out of the fireplace. Everything was all ready for Christmas. And could tell that they had opened their gifts as a family by themselves.

“ Merry Christmas.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Anne smiled as Tessa came in she stood up and grabbed something from under the tree. She had gotten something for Capper and Tessa. she couldn't help it, she cared for them. She had gotten them things for the twins. Well that and some much craved food. She smiled and handed her the bag. "Happy Christmas." She said smiling warmly, her father Christmas had clashing vividly with her red hair.

"Did you guys have a nice morning?" She asked them looking over at DJ and Damien on the couch. She had enjoyed her morning with her family.
Back to top Go down

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:52 pm

Tessa smiled as she seen that everybody was having a good Christmas. She knew that Damien was enjoying today with DJ and Anne. She then noticed that Anne grabbed a bag from under the tree. Tessa felt bad because she hadn't had time to get Anne or Damien anything. When she felt up to it, she would have to go shopping. “ Oh thank you but I didn't get you anything. I haven't been feeling well”

“ Oh Lily should Capper that it starts early on Christmas. It was wonderful watching her open all of her gifts.” She then thought of her morning with Lily.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Anne smiled and waved her hand. "Don't worry about it. Christmas is about giving not receiving." She said having always valued that aspect.

"That's great. we had a good morning too. DJ is fun to watch open gifts." She said laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Tessa smiled as she took the bag. “ Thank you very much. Should I open it now or wait to open it up with Capper.” She knew that she would have to go shopping afterward. When she would be shopping for the twins, she would pick up something.

“ Well it was great. Lily finally got her puppy.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:01 am

Anne smiled and shrugged. "I'd wait, it's more for the twins then you guys." She said shrugging. "I missed giving Christmas gifts. It's my first Christmas since hogwarts." She said with a slightly sad air around her.

Anne smiled she got both pets she wanted. She smiled and winked at Tessa. "Well I'm sure she'll love it. Now I'm sure you have lots to do." She said smiling. "I know it's weird for you so you don't have to stay too long." She said knowing that it was slightly awkward.
Back to top Go down

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:10 am

Tessa smiled. “ I will just wait for a while.” She was in the Christmas mood. “ Ah yes there is something about Christmas. I know I haven't been able to move much. But it is my first Christmas with Capper.”

She then seen that Anne winked at her. “ Yes I know she hasn't left Molly till she came over here. Well I have to spend time with Capper before I end of getting tired again. Might actually stay awake to eat. Well Merry Christmas again.” She then stepped in the fireplace and flooed home.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:11 am

Her mommy dressed her up in a Christmas dress. She was wearing the necklace that both her mommy and daddy capper had got her. She then smiled as she looked around. Lily then ran over to her mommy Anne.

“ Merry Christmas mommy Anne.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:21 am

Anne smiled and hugged Lily back. she was rather glad she was allowed to come for a bit. She did want to see her today. "Happy Christmas." She said smiling and leading her over to the couch.

"Wait here." She said smiling. She went to the kitchen and got the small Knezle that she and Damien had gotten her. She hoped she liked it. She came out carrying the kitten in her arms and handed it to her. "Here you are." She said wit a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:28 am

Lily then blinked when her mommy Anne said Happy Christmas." But she just smiled becuause she liked Christmas. It was already decided that she was going to get to spend the eveing with her mommy Anne and her Daddy. So she was really excited.

She then watched as she went into the kitchen. Lily then seen the Knezle that her mommy Anne had and looked like she was about ready to cry. She then took the kitten in her arms. " I love it."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:29 am

Damien was watching the interaction with his wife and ex-wife and his daughter. It is hard to believe that so much has gone on in the last year and he was ready to start anew. And it was not working out very well starting out by ignoring Tessa.

Damien placed DJ on the couch and stood up and walked over to where they were all gathered at the tree.

Damien knew he was going to do something to prove that life must go one and changes have been made. He walked up to Tessa and hugged her then kissed her on the cheek.

"Merry Christmas Tessa, I hope the two of you enjoy your gifts." Damien smiled

Turning to his wife he placed an arm around her waist and kissed her cheek too.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:47 pm

Lily watched as her daddy hug her mommy. But she then watched as she flooed away. She was hugging her Kneazle. She was so happy that she didn't know what to say. Lily loved Christmas and her mommy reminded her that she didn't have Christmas when she was growing up.

She then ran over and hugged her daddy. “ I love you and Merry Christmas.” Lily then looked at her kneazle thinking of what she should name it. She was happy that she got to be with both of her family. “ Daddy, Mommy got me a puppy!”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:20 am

Damien smiled at Lily when she came over and hugged him. "I love you too my little princess.".

Damien never imagined how he would feel having a child of his own. Even though he had not been in here life the last six years he could not imagine his life without her.

"I think it great that you got you a puppy."
Back to top Go down

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:01 pm

Lily smiled. " Oh she is so cute. I was crying when mommy and daddy capper brought her out.

She was grinning as she hugged her kneazle. " I don't know what to name it?" Lily was excited that she got both pets that she asked for. " Will mommy get mad that I got a Kneazle."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:06 am

Damien smiled at Lily and then he got down to her level to talk to her.

"Well I am not sure about names, I have never been god at that." Damien smiled at his daughter.

"Of course mommy is not going to be mad, we talked to mommy first."
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:52 pm

Lily smiled as she looked at her daddy. She then was still holding her kitten.

" I know what I will name it, I will call her Princess. That is what you call me daddy."

SHe then blinked as she looked at her daddy. " Daddy will you still love me even when the new baby gets here. Since the new baby is also yours and is a little girl."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:38 pm

Damien smiled at Lily when she told him the name she had picked out for the animal, "I think its a wonderful name Lily."

Damien heartstrings pulled a little when she asked if he was going to still love her when the baby came. All he could think of doing was pulling her into a hug and hugging and kissing her.

"Lily I will love you all the same, I will not love one more than the other, I will just have loved one a little longer and that would be you." Damien smiled as he kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Lily smiled as she hugged her kneazle. “ I love princess. I can't wait till my mommy and daddy capper. I can't wait till she meets my new puppy. I don't know what to name the puppy yet.”

She then hugged and kissed her daddy.

“ Will mommy love me the same when she has her two babies. I just don't want to be forgotten cause I am not a new baby like them.” Lily smiled as her daddy kissed her check.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:16 pm

Anne smiled at the two of them and when she asked if Tessa would still love her she sat down next to them and smiled at her. She pulled DJ in her lap and kissed his cheek.

"Lily the thing about mommy's is that no matter how many children they have, they never love any of them any less. Your mom could have a million babies but she would never stop loving you." She said to her. "Neither will I." She said smiling at her step daughter and her son. She loved her family more than anything.

Anne lean against her husband and smiled at her small family moment. She would do anything for the people here. They were her everything.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:53 am

Lily smiled as she was hugging her father. She then watched her mommy Anne put DJ in her lap. Lily loved her little brother.

She then smiled when Anne said that her mommy would love her no matter what. And that mommy Anne would love her even after the baby was born. She loved her other family as she would call them. She got to see them when ever she wanted.

“ I love you all.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:20 am

Damien loved his ever growing family. If it was up to him he would not mind a few more kids, it would make for a big house full.

"I love you too Lily." Damien smiled then got up off the floor and sat next to Anne and DJ.

He kissed DJ on the cheek, "Daddy loves you too" Then he kissed Anne, "I happen to love you to. I would be nothing with out you."

With that Damien pulled a small box out from behind his back and gave it to Anne.

"See I didn't forget you."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:42 am

Anne smiled at Lily, DJ and Damien. She loved them all so much she smiled at the small baby when he said "Lele" Anne smiled and allowed the baby to sit next to his sister.

Anne smiled and kissed her husband back. "You're my world, all of you." She said looking at the two kids and resting her hand on her stomach.

Anne looked at the box and looked over at her husband "You didn't have to." She said smiling at him. "Really, having you here is all I need." She said to him thinking of all the time she spent alone.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

First Christmas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Christmas    First Christmas  Empty

Back to top Go down

First Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next