Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Lily was wondering around Hogwarts. Her mommy brought her to work with her. And this was the first time that she got to see the school. She tried to picture herself going to the school in a couple of years. But she wondered out of her mommy office and into the hospital wing.

She knew that she would be in trouble later but she didn’t' care. Both her mommy and daddy worked at the same school. One of them would find her. She then walked into the room. “ Hello?”
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Male Posts : 453

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Parker was...for lack of a better word, brooding at his desk. As an adult he expect things go easier, come more naturally. But everything just seemed harder. Several of the windows had been opened as the weather was pleasant and there was a nice soft breeze coming in and blowing the long curtains on the windows. Nothing enough the blow all his important papers on his desk around though. This paperwork could earn him an extra pay before the term started and would be an absolute lifesaver. He might even be able to replace the ingredients he had to pawn off.

Around the corner he heard little foot steps and he looked up. When he heard a small 'hello' sound through the wing he stood up quickly, walking around his desk to check. He saw a little girl as he looked around the corner and looked absolutely baffled. Why was she here? She couldn't be any older then seven. He approached her and knelt down to her level, nearly immediately switching into responsible healer mode, despite how much he really dreaded being around children.

"Hey, sweetheart, what on Earth are you doing here? Where are your parents?" They obviously had to be working here for her to be here, but who's could she be?
Back to top Go down
http://diagnosingdisease.tumblr.com
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Lily then watched as someone knelt down to her level. This was someone that she didn’t' know. But her parents had worked with him, maybe he went to school with them. She then noticed that he had a little hole where something that dug into his skin.

“ Hello, I am just wondering around.” She then blinked. “ Mommy is working on paperwork and I have no idea where my daddy is.” Lily then pointed to his forehead. “ Ah you have a boo boo.” She then took a band aid that she had in her pocket and placed it on his forehead. And since he was already at her level she kissed it. “ All better.”
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Parker nodded, unsure when she said she was just wondering. That could be dangerous considering how big the castle is, especially with all those stairs. "Oh, I see, well maybe we sho-" he stopped and raised his eyebrows when she pointed out the little dent in his forehead. He was still applying the ditanny, but damn, it was taking a while to heal up. He made a note to himself that Muggle staplers were a great weapon.

"Oh, I'm okay though..." he smiled a little bit as she took out a band-aid. Smart of her parents to give her them, from what he knew, kids were always scraping knees and such. When she opened it and put it on his forehead he couldn't help but laugh a little bit. "Wow, well aren't you just a great healer. Erm, thank you." he said, patting his hand over the band-aid. He really didn't know what to think of kids. She was a little bit older which made it easier then babies, but still...the temper tantrums he knew little kids threw were terrifying.

"Hey, so why don't we bring you back to your mum? It's not safe to be wandering. She's probably worried."
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:13 pm

Lily smiled as she applied the band aid. “ My mommy said she never knows when I may need them. And she told me she would rather me have them and not need them. Then to be hurt and not have them.” She then couldn't help but laugh. “ Thank you, I never thought about being a healer.”

She then started to blink. “ Mommy feel asleep in her office. She has been with my grandpa and I don't know where my daddy is.”
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:36 pm

"Oh, I see. Well that's very smart of your mum because she is very right." he tied to smile a bit and pat her head. "I wouldn't think you have. You probably want to be a princess or something, right?"

Parker sighed. "She's asleep? Well, er, maybe you can stay here for a little bit then. There's room to run around if you'd like." he wouldn't want her mother to freak out to see her daughter missing though. Perhaps he could call an elf to send a message to her to inform her where she was. He assumed whoever her father was didn't work here.

"I should let your mum know where you are though, I could send her a little note. Who is she?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:46 pm

Lily blinked. “ Yeah I know that I am a princess right now. But I want to be a professor. My mommy let's me play with her old school books. She let's me read them, and I even attempted a potion. But I got in trouble for the mess that I made.”

She smiled. “ She said she was tired.” Lily's eyes lit up as he said she could stay there. “ Really? I always wanted to see what a healer did.” She think blinked a little bit. Lily knew that she would be in big trouble for running off. “ My daddy works here too, I just don't know where.”

“ I don't know my mommy name. But I am Lily Grey.”
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:24 am

"Oh, a professor, really? What would you want to teach?" He asked. Geez, children sure talked a lot. He could feel himself getting worn out already. "Oh, a potion, really? I'm working on some potions right now. It's setting right now but maybe once its done you could see."

"I bet she was tired." He could certainly see why. "Well, since no one's hurt I don't have anything to do right now. Boring old paperwork and the potions is all right now. Uh, I'm sure I could find you something to play with though..." He sighed, standing up. "Well who's you're dad...unless you're not going to tell me that either..." he had a feeling she was just trying to be difficult, as children sometimes reveled in being.

He held his hand out, "Come on then Lily, I'll show you my desk." Grey....oh damn, this was Tessa's daughter he realized as he walked with her back to his desk. He'd need to send her a note right away.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:46 am

Lily then started to blinked a little bit. “ I am not really sure what I want to teach yet. My mommy says that I am still young and I have a long time before I have to think about it.” She then got excited when he said something about a potion. “ Really? I want to see. My mommy said my daddy was really good at potions in school.”

She smiled. “ Yeah mommy was tired and she usually let's me play with her stapler. Stapling papers together, but it went missing.” Lily then started to grin when he said that he might have something that she could play with. He then asked her her daddy name. “ I ummm think it is.” Her mind went blank. “ Mommy said the name Damien when she was talking to him.”

Lily then grabbed his hand. “ Alright I am excited to see you desk.”
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:14 am

"Yeah, you're young, you don't have to know. I wasn't too much older then you when I knew what I wanted to do though. So, if you do know, it's not a bad thing. I wanted to be a muggle doctor, which is like a healer but without using magic. But that was before I even knew what magic was. Hard to believe, huh?" He almost envied the girl for her upbringing. She'd never have any doubt as to who she was or what she was capable of. "My best friend is really good at potions, she teaches it here."

He brought his hand up to the band-aid still stuck to his forehead. "Er....yeah, I bet you're a really good stapler...just like yer mum I'm sure..." Oh lord, how on Earth was he going to occupy a child? "Damien?" He sighed, what the hell was going on? He thought he and Anne were together, but apparently something else had gone on? He didn't know, he could keep up with anything as he was so out of the loop from not seeing any of them for years, and he simply couldn't be bothered to care.

"Oh, I'm afraid it's not terribly interesting." he said as they walked around the corner to his large desk. "One thing that's really, really important though is that you don't touch anything unless I say that it's okay. I've got a lot of important things on my desk." As they got to his desk, he lifted her up and sat her on his chair and he quickly gathered up his paperwork to keep safe.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:28 am

Lily smiled. “ Yeah I am not sure what I want to be.” She then blinked. “ I know what a muggle doctor is. When we was in New York mommy would take me to the muggle doctors a lot. I hated it when they had to give me shots.” Her eyes got wide with excitement. “ Really? Wow!”

“ I am not as good as my mommy. She doesn't let me play with it a lot because she is scared that I might hurt myself. One of the staples starched me and she got worried. I told her all of my shots where up to date when we moved.” She blinked. “ Yeah that is the name that my mommy used.”

She then blinked. “ It has to be, you help people for a living.” Lily was listening to the rules that he had just given her. And she knew that if she wanted to come back, she had to follow them. “ Alright I won't touch anything that I am not supposed to.” She then was lifted as she sat on his desk.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:04 am

As she was sat, Parker glanced at her, trying to gauge how trustworthy she could be as he cleaned up a bit on his desk. "Ooh, New York, were you? Is it much different from London? I'm guessing that's where you live?" he smiled a bit. "Lucky healers don't have to use shots as much, I hate them too." It wasn't exactly true, he'd gotten far too used to it by now. But it was a pain to deal with those getting the shots more then giving them.

"Well she's right, you wouldn't want to hurt yourself. Things like that....er, could be dangerous." Just thinking about it made his head throb and he reached his hand up to the band-aid again. He then took off the band-aid and looked at Lily as he pulled out a small vial. "You want to help me?" He bent down to her level again and held up the vial, pointing with his other hand where the band-aid had been removed. "I'm healing this right now, and I need to put a few drops of this on it. Do you want to try? It's kind of cool."

He smiled a bit. "Oh, it's very neat when there are people to help. But when everyone's okay, I don't have much to do."

Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:16 am

Lily then blinked as she could tell that Parker was trying to see how trustworthy she was. “ A Lily is a trustworthy one hundred percent and I said what I said and I said what I meant.” She laughed because that was a line from her favorite book. “ Yeah New York was a lot nosier than London.” She then found something that she had in common with him. “ They end up hurting, but I get ice cream in the end.”

She smiled. “ My mommy knows what she is talking about.” Lily noticed that he took the band-aid off of his forehead. He then had a small vial and her eyes let up. “ Yes I would love to help!” She then started to smile as he got down to his level. “ Yes I want to try it.”

“ Oh but I am sure that you find other things to do. Like I love to read, maybe I can bring you my favorite books to read. Then you won't get bored.”
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:47 am

Parker smiled as she laughed "I'm sorry, I trust you. I just don't know kids very well. I have known some naughty kids, but you seem really good." he said honestly giving her a pat on the head. "I see. I live in Ireland. It's a bit of a smaller city." he didn't want to go much further then that and he nodded, "Ah, yep, ice cream is always a good treat. Well worth it after shots." He was positive this girl could talk forever.

He hoped a few hours rest would do Tessa good....she did seem extremely high strung. "Great, okay, so I'm going to open the dropper and I want you to put two drops on the mark, okay? Be very careful not to let it drip into me eye." He smiled as he turned the cap of the vial taking just enough into the dropper for two drops. "This is dittany and helps to regrow fresh skin. It's going to make sure there's no scar and it's really cool to watch." he said, handing her the little dropper and cupping his hand above his eyes just in case.

"Ah, yes, I do love to read." He laughed a little bit. She was really starting to confuse him about his opinions on children. Or maybe he just wasn't as bad with kids as he liked to believe. "Hmm, well what are your favorite books? Maybe I've read them before?" Though it wasn't likely at all, he nearly always read texts and never stories books which she probably read, much less had he ever read little kid story books.The thought was very kind of her though.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:16 pm

Lily giggled a little bit as he said that she was a really good kid. “ My mommy made sure that I would always act best. Because I am a princess and a lady.” She then blinked a little bit when he said Ireland. “ My mommy shown me pictures of Ireland. Dublin I think was the name.” She was still smiling when he was talking about ice cream. “ Yeah that is what my mommy thinks.”

She then placed one of her hands over his eyes. Which he already did, but she didn’t want to take any chance of making a mistake. Lily then took the eye dropper. Carefully she placed two drops on the boo boo. She then stood there watching it.

Lily then started to smiled. “ Oh mommy got me a book called ' Where the Sidewalk Ends. It is a book full of poems. And I love to read Dr. Seuss.”
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:28 pm

For thinking of her mother as a lunatic, she sure did raise her daughter well...granted that time he talked to her she was already stressed and freaking out. But still. "Oh, well Dublin is Southern Ireland's capital. I live right around Belfast which is Northern Ireland's capital. The pictures of Ireland are pretty cool, huh? "

He smiled a little as she also went to cover over his eye and he felt the drops. Almost right away, a few new layers of skin grew over the last of what needed to be healed and there wasn't even a scar left. He leaned out and lowered his hands, taking the dropper from her. "Thank you."

"Oh, muggle children's books. I'm not too much a fan of Seuss." He'd only ever looked at the books though, he never really read them when he was younger. Story book just never caught his interest too much. "Maybe you could bring the sidewalk one?" he asked, just to humor her. He then stood up again, grabbing a spare bit of paper and digging around for a quill. "Oh, before I forget I need to make sure your mum knows where you are." He then began to write a quick note for her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Lily was smiling as she was talking. “ Oh I didn't know that. I know my mommy told me the story of St. Patrick. How he drove all the snakes out of Ireland. I know all the pictures I have seen were pretty. Mommy told me one days we could go visit Ireland.”

She then started to giggle when she seen that it had worked. Lily had helped someone today and was excited. “ You are very welcome.”

“ Yeah I love my Dr Seuss. I love Horton Hears a Who.” She was still giggling. “ A person is a person no matter how small they are.” He had then asked her to bring one of her books. “ Alright I will do that next time I see you.” He then said that he had to write her mommy a note so she wouldn't get scared.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:23 pm

"Ah, yep, I've heard that story too. But after all these years people have brought snakes back over. I found one in my yard one time as a kid. they're nice snakes though." He nodded, smiling a little sadly, wishing he could see the beautiful parts of Ireland. He had hardly even seen anything out of his own area until he was an adult and even then not out of the city. "I'm sure you'd have a lot of fun."

As he was writing the note he looked at her as she was going on about the stories, giggling. "Just try to make sure your mum knows your going to be going off next time, don't want her to be worried." He then set down the quill and snapped his fingers, a house elf appearing moments later. He turned and knelt down to the elf. "Hello there, erm, could you take this to the caretaker's office? Tell her it's from Parker." The elf nodded and took it, disapparating a moment later.

Parker sighed and stood back up, running his hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:30 am

Lily smiled. “ I really don't like snakes. Mommy said to stay away from them because they could bit me.” She was still smiling. “ Maybe I could bring you back something from my travels. Since you let me stay in here when I have nothing to do?”

She then blinked. “ Next time I will tell her where I am going. But I didn’t know where I was going. I was just wondering around, just trying to find somebody.”She then watched as the house elf disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:50 am

Parker nodded. "Very right of that too, your mum is. Always got to be careful with wild animals." Parker smiled a bit. "Travel's, huh? You sound like some adventurer now." He shook his head. "Oh, no, spend your money on yourself. I don't think your mum would like that anyways, you spending things on me."

After the elf was sent away, he rifled through some more papers. "Well you might want to be careful with your wandering around, it can be dangerous. Wouldn't want you to get lost. Merlin knows how many times I've gotten lost."

He then grabbed a paper off his desk and held his hand out to help her down off the chair. "Here, the potion should almost be ready. I'm going to bottle it up. You can watch."
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:10 am

Lily smiled. “ My mommy is a very smart person. And the animal planet was a place that I could watch wild animals without getting hurt.” She was grinning. “ Yup I want to go on an adventure some day. And I could buy you something small that you could put in your office. Or on your desk to remember me.”

She then blinked. “ I was going to go find my daddy. But I don't think he really likes spending time with me. I think he would rather spend it with Anne's baby. I don't think he really wants a whole lot to do with me.”

Lily then jumped off the desk and straighten out her dress. She was excited about seeing the potion to be bottled up. “ Alright!”
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:02 am

"Mmhm, that's right, and zoos. Have you ever been to a zoo before?" Parker smiled. "Thank you for the thought but...maybe you can just find me something cool? Like a coloured pebble or a...pretty flower or something. You don't need money for gifts, after all. "

Parker frowned a little to hear her say that. "Oh...I'm sure he's just busy. School is almost starting after all. I know Damien and I'm sure he loved you very much, Lily..."

As she stood up, Parker then opened the door a few feet away from his desk to a back room with a bunch of shelves and filing cabinets and a table in the middle of the back wall with a cauldron on it and a flame alight under it. He walked with her to the table, setting her on the chair nearby.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:16 am

As she stood up, Parker then opened the door a few feet away from his desk to a back room with a bunch of shelves and filing cabinets and a table in the middle of the back wall with a cauldron on it and a flame alight under it. He walked with her to the table, setting her on the chair nearby.

Lily blinked. “ Mommy took me to a zoo once. But I was real little so I really don't remember it much.” She smiled a little bit. “ It is my money and I will choose how I want to spend it.”

She sighed. “ Sure doesn't seem liked it. He never comes over and gets me because he wants to spend time with me. It is when my mommy has to take me over there so he could spend time. I don't think I am what he wanted. Anne's baby is a little boy, and I am just a girl.”

Lily was lead to a table and had to sit in a chair. She had watch in awe as she seen the potion. None of her ever turn out like that. She was excited that she was going to get to see him do this.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:54 am

Parker smiled a little. "You're how old..? I'm sure you don't have all that much and I'm sure you'd want to be spending the little money you do have on candy or something."

Parker frowned and shook his head. "Don't say that. He's just stressed. I know I am with school starting. Once he feels better, he can spend more time with you." He rolled his eyes a little as he reached for the lid of the cauldron. So young and girls apparently already had self-esteem issues. "Oh, please. A head of hair like that, he'd daft if he doesn't love you." he said smiling a little. "It doesn't matter if DJ is a boy and you a girl. Dads always have a soft spot for their daughters anyway..." Parker trailed off and sighed, he really spent to much time with girls when he was younger. This kind of pep talk stuff he was perhaps almost too good at...

He carefully lifted up the lid, a puff of purplish smoke coming out. He sniffed it and made a face, setting down the lid and setting some vials nearby. "Perfect," he muttered. He took a stirrer from a rack hanging on the wall and stirred the potion. He then started to take a ladle full of the potion, picking up a vial in his other hand, and starting to fill it up.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:04 am

Lily smiled. “ I am six years old. Yes I do have a lot of money. Grandpa being giving me money ever since I was born. I am not sure how much mommy said I had. And I am sure daddy would give me money so I could buy you something nice.”

She then blinked. “ So I should blame the fact that my daddy never sees me on school. And when he does my mommy has to take me over to his house. And they always get into fights.” Lily then started to watch the lid of the cauldron. “ The reason my hair is like this, is because my mommy does it everyday. She says she wants everybody to see how cute I am. And since nobody got to see me when I was a baby, she said she is making up for it.” She sighed. “ He said he loved me but I don't know.”

Lily eyes was glue to what he was doing. She found this interesting.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)   Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing but cuteness ( Parker and Lily)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next