Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Ploting (Kate and Kairi) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Ploting (Kate and Kairi) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Ploting (Kate and Kairi) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Ploting (Kate and Kairi) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Ploting (Kate and Kairi) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Ploting (Kate and Kairi) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Ploting (Kate and Kairi) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Ploting (Kate and Kairi) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Ploting (Kate and Kairi) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Ploting (Kate and Kairi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

Ploting (Kate and Kairi) Empty
PostSubject: Ploting (Kate and Kairi)   Ploting (Kate and Kairi) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:49 am

Kate was standing ouside one of the more questionable shops. She was plotting what to do about Anne. She had to go after her child, but how. Kate of couse had been spying. She learned that the child's name was DJ, or Damien. She also learned that she was going to be married, and have a step daughter named Lily. She didn't know what child would hurt her more. She could do both. However she needed help.

Kate had contacted the only person she knew that wanted Anne dead as much as she did. Katrina Brant. she knew she had changed many things about herself she was unreconizable. So she was waiting with a question that only Kat and herself would know the answer to. 'When did Hugo take anne?' The answer was July first. Very few people knew that.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Lichmann
Kairi Lichmann
German - Pureblood - Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Ploting (Kate and Kairi)   Ploting (Kate and Kairi) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:40 am

Kairi could not believe when she had received a letter from Katie, she had not see Katie since Hugo had died. Katie had found Anne and she was needing some help with a plan to get her. The one thing about Kairi that many people didn't know was she was actually Katrina Brant. When Hugo died she went into hiding, especially when she found out she was pregnant. If people looked close enough at her last name they would be able to tell she took most of Hugo's last name.

Walking up to the shop she saw Katie standing outside of the shop but of course Katie would not know who she was so she would probably have a lot of questions for her.

Walking up yo Katie she had to smile, "Find anything interesting in the shop?"

Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Ploting (Kate and Kairi)   Ploting (Kate and Kairi) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:19 pm

Kate sw a young woman walk up to her, she thought that it could be Kat. This woman worked at the same school. She taught dark arts.

"No they don't sell anything interesting." She stated. She had everything she needed in her manor. The advatage of coming from her family.

"Whats your name?" She asked in a bored voice.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Lichmann
Kairi Lichmann

PostSubject: Re: Ploting (Kate and Kairi)   Ploting (Kate and Kairi) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:33 pm

Kairi looked at this woman and let out a sigh "Well that's good I didn't want anything anyway."

Kairi wondering how to go about this conversation that she needed to have.

"My name is Kairi, Kairi Lichmann. Dark Arts Professor at Durmstrang. And whom might you be?
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Ploting (Kate and Kairi)   Ploting (Kate and Kairi) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:04 pm

Kate smiled. She seemed to have most of her last name. "Hello Kairi. I think you know who I am. Tell me how is my neice?" She siad. Remembering that Kairi had a daughter.

"Now I need your help for something." She said in a whisper.

"I believe that we both want Anne to pay for what she did." She said, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Lichmann
Kairi Lichmann

PostSubject: Re: Ploting (Kate and Kairi)   Ploting (Kate and Kairi) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Kari smiled, if anyone who know who she was would be Kate. "Marina misses her aunt. She is getting so big, it hard to believe that she is a year already." Kari went sad and then turned around a little she really missed Hugo. He had been her world, she always hated it that Anne always was his first priority.

Hugo and her had gotten into a fight once over her and he hexed her. He had never touched her in that manner and it scared her, but she loved him and wouldn't leave him.

Kari wondered what Kate would want to talk about, she had no idea where Anne had gone and no matter how much it bothered her she decided to quit looking for her and concentrate on taking care of Marina.

"Of course I want Anne to pay, she took everything from me" Kari whispered back.

"But we have to be smart, I have Marina to look out for now."
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Ploting (Kate and Kairi)   Ploting (Kate and Kairi) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Kate smiled "Well sned her my love. I'll see her soon." She said, she did like her neice. she was going to up hold the family.

"well the key is know the weekness. I've already found it. Why Anne has a small son. I believe that we can take care of that. " She smirked.

"that is where you come it. You look very diferant than you did, back then. I on the other hand don't." She said to the older woman.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Lichmann
Kairi Lichmann

PostSubject: Re: Ploting (Kate and Kairi)   Ploting (Kate and Kairi) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:23 pm

Kari had to smile, "I always tell her how much her daddy and Auntie Kate love her very much."

Kari listened to Kate talk about Anne's weakness and when she talked about Anne having a child she was a little nervous. "Kate, I could never harm a child. Anne yes, but not a child."

"Well if you want me to get close to Anne, I will need you to take Marina, while I make trips away. Since school hasn't started yet it will be very easy."
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Ploting (Kate and Kairi)   Ploting (Kate and Kairi) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Kate smiled. "How could we not. You were always worthy of our family name." She smiled at Kairi. She loved that Hugo had chosen wisely. This woman was more than worthy.

"You might reconsider, This child. Well he is not worthy of living. He is a disgrace to the family. We really would be doing the world a favour." she stated.

"It is Hugo's child so if you could claim him even. You know how my brother was." She smiled she was very similar. She thrived off others pain.

"That would work. Get close to her. She is an open person. If you pretend to be on the run from say me. She would open up to you." She said nodding. "Of course I'll take care of Marina."
Back to top Go down
Kairi Lichmann
Kairi Lichmann

PostSubject: Re: Ploting (Kate and Kairi)   Ploting (Kate and Kairi) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:56 am

Kari sighed a little, "I know and I was suppose to marry him a month before Anne killed him."

Kari listened to what Kate said about the kid being Hugo's kid and instantly Kari became mad. She had to turn away. "That lying SOB, he promised me, he swore to me he never did anything with her like that." Kari started to cry, her whole world was a lie.

Kari knew that was it, she would take the child, but she had an idea. "Why kill the child Kate. We can turn him, make him one of us."

Kari started getting evil ideas as they spoke. "I shall leave immediately"
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Ploting (Kate and Kairi)   Ploting (Kate and Kairi) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:10 am

Kate looked at Kairi. She seemed to be very angry about Hugo's form of torture. Kate knew her brother. He always enjoyed others pain, however he loved Kat. She said nothing. She knew that Hugo had did everything possiable to hurt Anne. It was his hobby.

"That will work. Be careful though. We cannot get caught." She warned.

"Good I will contact you. Be careful." She said to her.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Lichmann
Kairi Lichmann

PostSubject: Re: Ploting (Kate and Kairi)   Ploting (Kate and Kairi) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:33 am

Kari was always careful anymore, she didn't want trouble to find her, she always found the trouble. She just didn't do it much anymore, but she did take the occasional assassination job once in awhile.

"I will be expecting an owl, and I will let you know of anything I find. It might take awhile, I want to get in good."

Kari knew that Kate wasn't big on hugs and usually neither was Kari but she really had missed Kate. She had been her rock for awhile since Hugo died. She really wanted to hug Kate but she didn't.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ploting (Kate and Kairi)   Ploting (Kate and Kairi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ploting (Kate and Kairi)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1