Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Letters to my enemy (Invite only) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Letters to my enemy (Invite only) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Letters to my enemy (Invite only) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Letters to my enemy (Invite only) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Letters to my enemy (Invite only) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Letters to my enemy (Invite only) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Letters to my enemy (Invite only) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Letters to my enemy (Invite only) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Letters to my enemy (Invite only) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Letters to my enemy (Invite only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

Letters to my enemy (Invite only) Empty
PostSubject: Letters to my enemy (Invite only)   Letters to my enemy (Invite only) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Katie was twirling her wand between her fingers. She was trying to decide if she was going to curse the letter in front of her. The person on the reciving end deserved it. She was a mudblood and a bitch. She had everything Katie was goinng to do with her coming. She had killed Hugo. She was better off dead. Kate was never going to giveup. Sshe wasn't going to kill her. No. That would be too easy. She was going to destroy her. She looked at the letter she had written. It was simple. Anne was going to get this while the people she loved got another.

Anne

I'm after you. I will avenge my brother. You can not hide. I will find you.

Kate Ehrlichmann

Kate sealed that letter and got it ready to send off. She loved this owl. It could find anyone by there first name. She had no clue how but he did. She looked at the next two letters they were the same except for the name. She had screamed to one for help and said the other in her sleep, begging Hugo not to hurt him.

Parker.

She is not the girl you think she is. If you want to live you will leave her. I can hurt you. Leave anne aloe and I wont.

Kate Ehrlichmann

The next read.

Damien

She is not the girl you think she is. If you want to live you will leave her. I can hurt you. Leave anne aloe and I wont.

Kate Ehrlichmann

Kate sent all three letters off. She knew they would make it now to wait.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Male Posts : 453

PostSubject: Re: Letters to my enemy (Invite only)   Letters to my enemy (Invite only) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:43 pm

Parker had been up up in the Hospital wing, one of the large windows opened, with the long curtain blowing with the chilled wind. He looked up hearing the flapping of wings as an unfamiliar owl flew in and perched on the stand on his desk. He looked at it curiously for a moment before carefully getting the letter from it's foot, being careful for it not to bit him as it didn't seem to friendly.

He stared down at the letter as he read it. A threat? From someone he didn't even know? What the hell was this? He quickly grabbed his quill and scrawled a short letter back.

'Katie'
I don't know who the hell you think you are, sending me a letter like this. I could take your owl and track you down, you know- send the ministry after you for sending threats like this. I'd watch yourself if I were you, not the other way around. I'll do what I please and if you sent this to anyone else, I don't know what you were trying to achieve other then get people to make sure she's protected. You've set yourself up for hell.
From,
How did you find me
Parker groaned as he folded the letter up, and stood up abruptly, causing the owl to startle and flap its wings. He tied the letter onto the owl and took it onto his arm as he walked to the window, letting it off, and watching it fly off.
Back to top Go down
http://diagnosingdisease.tumblr.com
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Letters to my enemy (Invite only)   Letters to my enemy (Invite only) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:22 am

Kate smirked at the letter she had recived. She had goten what she wanted a reaction. She smiled and pulled out a quill.

Parker.
You don't scare me. You want to threaten me? Well I'll have you know, my brother trained me. I believe you know him, Hugo ring any bells. Anyway I didn't know you wanted to be friend with a murderer. she's a heartlees bitch.
Kate Ehrlichmann

She wrote and sent it off with the owl.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Letters to my enemy (Invite only)   Letters to my enemy (Invite only) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:41 am

Anne was sitting on the couch just relaxing. It had been awhile. DJ was asleep. Damien was out somewhere. She was glad to have this alone time. She saw an unfamiliar owl fly into her window. She took the letter and read it. Her heart stopped.

She reread the letter. She fell to the floor. She had no clue what to do. She heard DJ cry and went to go pick him up. The letter had said nothing about DJ. She had to hide him. She had to protect him. She held her son and fell to the floor, tears streaming down her face. Kate had been there sometimes. She was just as bad as Hugo. Anne knew she could take her, but she also knew that they had something over her.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Letters to my enemy (Invite only)   Letters to my enemy (Invite only) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:48 am

When Parker had received a letter back from this 'Kate' person, he sat down at his desk, carefully opening it. What was he thinking replying to it?? He should have not done anything at all. He might have just made things worse, not only saying what he did but even saying it at all.

He read the letter, his eyes widening at seeing Hugo. What?? He felt himself start to panic. She was in serious danger again. But when he read. 'I didn't know you wanted to be friend with a murderer.' he narrowed his eyes. What on earth did that even mean. He grabbed a quill and couldn't help but write back. Though this was dangerous, he was putting himself and her in more danger by doing this, why couldn't he stop?

You don't know me.
I've training too and all of us at Hogwarts won't let one unstable revenge-bend person harm one of our own.
You must be mad to think you could. So, sure, good luck.

I still want to know how you bloody found me.

He sent it off, worried. He had no clue what he should do, or even could do. Should he alert the authorities? Go talk to Anne? He started to pace before the window. He was at a complete loss.
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Letters to my enemy (Invite only)   Letters to my enemy (Invite only) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:09 am

Kate looked at the next letter. He really should know that he was tracable. She rolled her eyes and began to reply.

You silly boy.
I found you I'm not telling you how. as for Anne well I know her better than my brother.
I don't plan to go after her. I'm going after someone she loves.
Poor little Damien not going to be around much longer.
Kate
Kate sent the letter. She was going to win she always did.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Letters to my enemy (Invite only)   Letters to my enemy (Invite only) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:09 am

Parker was sat at his desk with the letter. His elbows were resting on his desk, his hands both run through his hair as his head was lowered, staring at the letter. Someone she loves. Little Damien. Fuck.

He needed to tell someone. He was going mad sitting in his office like this. He was freaking and didn't know what he could do...

You're sick.
How dare you threaten the life of a child.
We will find you.

He was probably making things worse with every letter. When he sent it off he couldn't stand it anymore. Parker closed the window and grabbed the letters, making his way out of the wing in search of Anne.
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Letters to my enemy (Invite only)   Letters to my enemy (Invite only) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:17 am

Katie looked at the letter. A Child? Anne had a child. Katie had to smile. Her plan just kept getting better and better. Kate knew she had it in her to harm a child. However she knew other people who could do it for her. Seeing as this child was most likely her nephew. She picked up a pen and decided to taunt.

Anne
you poor thing take care of my neohhew while he's still alive.
Kate

She smirked at the short letter and wrot another.

Parker
Child she has a child. Well then tell my nephew I say hi.
Kate

She smiled and sent them both off. she needed someone to come with her but who?
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Letters to my enemy (Invite only)   Letters to my enemy (Invite only) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:04 am

He had already made his way out of the wing when the next letter came. He had no clue where Anne was but there was only so many places. He rushed his way over to the Professor's lounge,then to her room. He stood and knocked at her door for a while, with no answer.

He groaned and decided to check the divination classroom. He desperately hoped she was here, there was no was he could get her then. There was no one up at the divination classroom, and he stormed back down the stairs to the hospital wing. She was in danger, she needed to get back to the castle.

As he came back he saw that damned owl again, and opened the window, letting it in again. He took the letter off it's leg, not caring to be careful.

He dropped the letter after reading it, and closed his eyes as he balled his fists in his hair. She meant Damien-Damien. Not little-Damien. He's ruined everything, and Parker swore he was about to cry or break something. He just betrayed Anne. He just HELPED ruin her. What was he supposed to do?? He had no way to get a hold of Anne....he didn't know who he could contact from the authorities....
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters to my enemy (Invite only)   Letters to my enemy (Invite only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters to my enemy (Invite only)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1