Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Selling your Character EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Selling your Character EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Selling your Character EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Selling your Character EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Selling your Character EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Selling your Character EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Selling your Character EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Selling your Character EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Selling your Character EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Selling your Character

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum
Co-Founder / Head Administrator
Co-Founder / Head Administrator

Female Posts : 733

Selling your Character Empty
PostSubject: Selling your Character   Selling your Character EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:55 am

Hello! I am sure you are all looking at this saying, "WTF is this? Are you high?" But really, truly, you'll understand in a second. Bear with me, people!

Selling a Character is fairly straightforward. If you have made a character, and no longer want to have control of it, or wish someone else to control their awesomeness, you can 'sell' them. What you do, is that you have to post an 'Auction Sign' here.

Basically:

Character Name: *insert name of your character up for grabs*
Selling to: *Insert possible candidates to sell to, e.g: Someone who will be happy to continue this character's plotline for me*

And then whoever is interested in 'buying' your character will owl you. (You WILL NOT reply to this topic if you are buying, only sellers are to post here.) You will then, if you agree to sell it to them, give them the password to the account, and the password to the email account (ONLY if it is a throw-away account that you made SOLELY for creating the character) which they may then change at will.

If this section is abused, and I or Nora or Molly get any reports that some has been hacked or the email has been misused in any way, the character will be deleted and so will this area.

There are a few rules about this:-
1. Don't abuse it, that's just sad. Not only for you, but the other people wanting to use this too!
2. Once you sell a character, you cannot ask for them back, unless they are sold once again and you buy them back.
3. Selling a character means you fully agree to give up all rights to them and the buyer may change whatever aspect they desire - although this should not be necessary as the charries should be already fully established.
4. Selling an incomplete, unsorted, or banned character is not acceptable. If this happens, I will not be happy. This area is solely for submitting complete characters ready to RP with.

And that's it! Enjoy yourselves!

One chance, guys! I'm pretty sure you won't mistreat it though, so go for it! And play nicely, no fighting over charries! ;D
Back to top Go down
Rubi Wright
Rubi Wright
British - Muggleborn - Slytherin Second Year
British - Muggleborn - Slytherin Second Year

PostSubject: Re: Selling your Character   Selling your Character EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:19 am

Character Name: Rubi Wright
Selling to: Rubi is my other charrie Jamie's twin sister, so PLEASE read both of their profiles and try to act as Rubi has been portrayed in her profile. Other than that, Rubi is pretty much your own character, but REMEMBER, both her and Jamie will enter in horse competitions when the mass owl is sent out, so if you don't know a thing about horses then I recommend you learn something about them before you take up this charrie! Razz

Contact me (Alcyone Malfoy) for more details.

Taken by Vilde!
Back to top Go down
Aislin Swandeth
Aislin Swandeth
British - Halfblood - Gryffindor Second Year
British - Halfblood - Gryffindor Second Year

Female Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Selling your Character   Selling your Character EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:32 pm

Character Name: Aislin Swandeth
Selling to: Someone who has a lot of time for her and maybe has an idea for where she could go. I have lost all plot ideas for Aislin, but keep in mind that she has got a plot to be best friends with Halcyon Dumbledore and Carey Matthews. They were gonna be the new golden trio Razz
So whoever's interested, please, take her Smile

Contact Roxie Krum (me) for details and to finalise the switch. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sabine Adler
Sabine Adler
German - Pureblood - West Wing Dormers Second Year
German - Pureblood - West Wing Dormers Second Year

Female Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Selling your Character   Selling your Character EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:33 am

Character Name: Sabine Adler
Selling to: Someone who has time for her. I don't really know what plot I should do for her so you do anything you want. So please take her Smile

Contact Zara Davis (me) if you're interested in taking her.

Taken by Bellea de Cendres!

Last edited by Sabine Adler on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Star Bass
Star Bass

PostSubject: Re: Selling your Character   Selling your Character EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:28 am

Character name: Star Bass
Selling to: Anyone who has time for her. I'm too busy right so I hope you'll take her. If you would like to know more about her then just read her profile. Contact me if you're interested.
Back to top Go down

Sofia Greene
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: Selling your Character   Selling your Character EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:12 am

Character Name: Sofia Greene
Selling: Anyone who can play her. I just don't have time anymore and I haven't really done nothing with her. So if you want her contact me and I will tell you the detials about her and we can do from there
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling your Character   Selling your Character Empty

Back to top Go down

Selling your Character

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1