Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Broom Repair (Humphrey and Clover) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Broom Repair (Humphrey and Clover) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Broom Repair (Humphrey and Clover) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Broom Repair (Humphrey and Clover) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Broom Repair (Humphrey and Clover) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Broom Repair (Humphrey and Clover) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Broom Repair (Humphrey and Clover) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Broom Repair (Humphrey and Clover) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Broom Repair (Humphrey and Clover) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Broom Repair (Humphrey and Clover)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
British - Muggleborn - Ravenclaw Third Year

Broom Repair (Humphrey and Clover) Empty
PostSubject: Broom Repair (Humphrey and Clover)   Broom Repair (Humphrey and Clover) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:49 am

Humphrey walked into Quality Quidditch Supplies with his broom over his right shoulder. He needed to ask somebody what he needed to repair it, or he might have them repair it depending on what one of the workers thinks. The handle had broke off when he'd been doing a dive. Practicing the Wronski Feint could be hazardous, and the handle hit the ground hard and broke.

Spotting a pretty woman at the register, he headed up to her. As far as he could see, she was the only person in the front of the shop. "Hello, I was wondering if you could help me with my broom. You see, the handle on my firebolt broke, and I was wondering what I would need to fix it. If you could fix it here I might end up doing that, what do you think?" Humphrey asked, handing her his beloved Firebolt. It was a gift from his aunt and uncle when he'd started his second year at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Clover Mayes
Clover Mayes
British - Halfblood - Broom Servicer
British - Halfblood - Broom Servicer

Female Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Broom Repair (Humphrey and Clover)   Broom Repair (Humphrey and Clover) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:36 am

Clover was flicking through the new catalogue at the counter. She was barely looking at any of the things in there, they had most of them on the shelves already. Clover looked at her watch. She pursed her lips and realised her mind kept wandering back to a few days ago, when that charming man had come in and taken an interest in her. Gosh, she hadn't blushed like that in ages.

The bell tinkled in the front of the store and Clover glanced up in time to see a young boy, who looked as if he was still in his Hogwarts days approach the counter and ask for help. She smiled and held out her hand for the broom. "Let me take a look at that," she said kindly. Running her fingers over the broken handle, feeling the splinters narrowly missing digging into her skin. "Ah, well yes. This can't be mended on it's own, sweetie. If you're willing, we can take it to the back now and fix it up for you before you go home." Clover smiled brightly at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Broom Repair (Humphrey and Clover)   Broom Repair (Humphrey and Clover) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:53 pm

Humphrey was glad surprised that hardly anybody else was in the shop. When the person working the register can look through a catalog things must be pretty slow. The woman seemed nice though, and he trusted her with his broom.

"That would be great if you could fix it here. Thanks for the help, I've never had to fix a broom before." he admitted. While he played Quidditch, all he knew how to do was the basic care of the broom. Polishing it, keeping the twigs trimmed and straightened, the basics. "If you want to go ahead and take it back, I think I'll browse around the shop for a while. Seems like kind of a slow day here, how's it going?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broom Repair (Humphrey and Clover)   Broom Repair (Humphrey and Clover) Empty

Back to top Go down

Broom Repair (Humphrey and Clover)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1